Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 8/8/14, 11:47 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Whatever you do don't order the soup! http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...270473341.html
Or buy a coke with the name Michael on it:

http://empirenews.net/coca-cola-reca...ill-shock-you/

Or buy coke period, since it's terrible for you
Old 8/8/14, 03:32 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
Or buy a coke with the name Michael on it: http://empirenews.net/coca-cola-reca...ill-shock-you/ Or buy coke period, since it's terrible for you
I'm going to get you a a coke with Michael on it, and mail it to you.

Last edited by Supersnake04; 8/8/14 at 03:33 PM.
Old 8/8/14, 05:02 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
Freakin' kids. We spend the first 12 months teaching them to walk and talk, and the next 12 years telling them to sit down and shut up.
Old 8/8/14, 05:22 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Passed my old GT on the way home from work tonight. Turned around to try to catch up to it, but it was long gone. :/
Old 8/8/14, 05:31 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Passed my old GT on the way home from work tonight. Turned around to try to catch up to it, but it was long gone. :/
passing an old car is one of the weirdest things ever, you know it's not yours anymore, but you still feel as if it belongs to you.. At least that's how I feel.
Old 8/8/14, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Supersnake04
passing an old car is one of the weirdest things ever, you know it's not yours anymore, but you still feel as if it belongs to you.. At least that's how I feel.
Pretty much. Looked like a guy with sunglasses driving it, but it went by so fast it was hard to tell.
Old 8/8/14, 07:18 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Pretty much. Looked like a guy with sunglasses driving it, but it went by so fast it was hard to tell.
Sounds like the old GT is a lot faster than the new one
Old 8/8/14, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by phiggs54
Sounds like the old GT is a lot faster than the new one
My shifting sucks.
Old 8/8/14, 08:02 PM
Legacy TMS Member

My shifting sucks.
It'll get better. Well, with our MT-82s, maybe not lol
Old 8/8/14, 10:46 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

It probably was trying to get away because it knew that the new owner might actually have a girl in it.

Originally Posted by Supersnake04
Like you would know anything about that, what are you? 17? and have had 1 car???? LOLOLOL!!!

Like I said, see above.

It'll get better. Well, with our MT-82s, maybe not lol
Old 8/8/14, 11:01 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,621 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Damm that was good thinking. Just checked. At the bottom of your screen go to more>settings>clear saved log ons. That took care of the last issues I was having. Not sure if it pertains to yours but worth a shot.
Thanks I gave it a shot but still can't post any pics! I have a new software update so maybe that will fix it. :-)
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
It probably was trying to get away because it knew that the new owner might actually have a girl in it. Like you would know anything about that, what are you? 17? and have had 1 car???? LOLOLOL!!! Like I said, see above.
Old 8/9/14, 12:07 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I need to go buy some new underwear, but not sure what size to get. I like boxer briefs but I've got chicken legs so the waist doesn't go along well with the fit.

The ones I've got are XL and say 40-42 in the waist band but I have no idea how those fit, I'm a 34 these days and they fit, but the legs are really loose (and the crotch too, but I figure that is because I have a small package, lol).

Not sure if I want to get smaller ones because I can't stand to be bound up tight.
Old 8/9/14, 12:09 AM
Legacy TMS Member

I need to go buy some new underwear, but not sure what size to get. I like boxer briefs but I've got chicken legs so the waist doesn't go along well with the fit. The ones I've got are XL and say 40-42 in the waist band but I have no idea how those fit, I'm a 34 these days and they fit, but the legs are really loose (and the crotch too, but I figure that is because I have a small package, lol). Not sure if I want to get smaller ones because I can't stand to be bound up tight.
Lol umm then it sounds like you want plain boxers...
Old 8/9/14, 12:18 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I need to go buy some new underwear, but not sure what size to get. I like boxer briefs but I've got chicken legs so the waist doesn't go along well with the fit. The ones I've got are XL and say 40-42 in the waist band but I have no idea how those fit, I'm a 34 these days and they fit, but the legs are really loose (and the crotch too, but I figure that is because I have a small package, lol). Not sure if I want to get smaller ones because I can't stand to be bound up tight.

"I'm out the Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!!!!"
Old 8/9/14, 12:40 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Lol umm then it sounds like you want plain boxers...
Oh hell no, I can't wear boxers. You wouldn't understand because you're too young. You see, when you get a little older, the package (especially the sack) starts to droop (especially if you have big *****). And I mean droop a lot. And by a lot I mean the sack of nuts droop so low that they dip into the water when you sit on the toilet if you aren't careful.

Boxers are out of the questions. Even if you're like me and are not well endowed, your package will swing and clang like clackers in a church bell in boxers. At least boxer briefs are tight enough to keep your junk in place. You need to shop for boxer briefs at least, and maybe a size smaller than your waist if you're small in other places.

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
"I'm out the Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!!!!"
Old 8/9/14, 12:46 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Oh hell no, I can't wear boxers. You wouldn't understand because you're too young. You see, when you get a little older, the package (especially the sack) starts to droop (especially if you have big *****). And I mean droop a lot. And by a lot I mean the sack of nuts droop so low that they dip into the water when you sit on the toilet if you aren't careful. Boxers are out of the questions. Even if you're like me and are not well endowed, your package will swing and clang like clackers in a church bell in boxers. At least boxer briefs are tight enough to keep your junk in place. You need to shop for boxer briefs at least, and maybe a size smaller than your waist if you're small in other places.
Lmao Lee you crack me up. I do wear boxer briefs sometimes, but typically only with dress clothes or when I go running.

You need to use your ***** more. They get big and sag when you're not using em
Old 8/9/14, 01:28 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

You need to use your ***** more. They get big and sag when you're not using em
Hey, I agree, I know what you mean. Its not like I don't want to use them, unfortunately if they are used I have to do it myself.

Now if you really want to help me out, feel free to send your ol' lady over and I'd wear them out.
'

LOL, just kidding man, I would never joke about that. I'm not that kind of guy, I have utmost respect for a true love connection, I don't even joke about stuff like that. I know it seems I'm a pervert on here, but I'm really not that kind of guy. I'm actually a mild mannered kind of guy that wants to take things slowly and am very reserved who wants to build a relationship with a person before anything intimate happens.
Old 8/9/14, 04:07 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The question is...What kind of underwear should Lee buy?

The answer? Banana hammocks, boxers, briefs, boxer briefs, Depends!
Old 8/9/14, 07:15 AM
Mach 1 Member

It probably was trying to get away because it knew that the new owner might actually have a girl in it. Like you would know anything about that, what are you? 17? and have had 1 car???? LOLOLOL!!! Like I said, see above.
first you shouldn't assume, I've had joint ownership in another car that was sold, so
I guess everyone knows every f***ing detail of my life.

Last edited by Supersnake04; 8/9/14 at 07:18 AM.
Old 8/9/14, 07:59 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Hey, I agree, I know what you mean. Its not like I don't want to use them, unfortunately if they are used I have to do it myself. Now if you really want to help me out, feel free to send your ol' lady over and I'd wear them out. ' LOL, just kidding man, I would never joke about that. I'm not that kind of guy, I have utmost respect for a true love connection, I don't even joke about stuff like that. I know it seems I'm a pervert on here, but I'm really not that kind of guy. I'm actually a mild mannered kind of guy that wants to take things slowly and am very reserved who wants to build a relationship with a person before anything intimate happens.
Lmao and I get in trouble for talking about golden showers eh? I know what you mean though. With the baby keeping her up at night and me being the only one working right now, I get to sleep with the dogs every night

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast