Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 5/13/14, 03:17 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Hello.
Hola
Old 5/13/14, 03:18 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
You must be really drunk if that's all you have to say.
I'm trying to get there, but it wont take. Been in a bit of a funk all day for some reason.

May have to step up to something more potent. Time to break out the LIIT ingredients.
Old 5/13/14, 03:57 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
I'm trying to get there, but it wont take. Been in a bit of a funk all day for some reason. May have to step up to something more potent. Time to break out the LIIT ingredients.
make me one please
Old 5/13/14, 04:30 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew
make me one please
Me too...
Old 5/13/14, 04:51 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Me three!
Old 5/13/14, 05:29 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 109 Likes on 95 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
Happy Birthday Diana
Old 5/13/14, 06:12 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I'm trying to get there, but it wont take. Been in a bit of a funk all day for some reason. May have to step up to something more potent. Time to break out the LIIT ingredients.
Have you ever had the Darth Maul or Darth Vader variants of the LIIT?

Darth Maul - substitute coke with a splash of grenadine - these are super dangerous, the grenadine gives it a little bit of sweet that makes them go down VERY easy

Darth Vader - substitute coke with a shot of Jäger. May as well be called "Death Vader," but one this is for certain, after a couple of them you go to the Dark Side
Old 5/13/14, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by laserred38

Darth Maul - substitute coke with a splash of grenadine - these are super dangerous, the grenadine gives it a little bit of sweet that makes them go down VERY easy

Darth Vader - substitute coke with a shot of Jäger. May as well be called "Death Vader," but one this is for certain, after a couple of them you go to the Dark Side
The grenadine one sounds good!
Old 5/13/14, 07:02 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Happy bday Diana

Originally Posted by denlem
The grenadine one sounds good!
Old 5/13/14, 07:04 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,318 Likes on 1,729 Posts
I love my job and coworkers
Was that a DQ cake? If not, they aren't true friends then! :-)
Old 5/13/14, 11:27 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts

Trust me, there's not a "couple" of anything that will do much to me. You fail to realize who you're dealing with.
And I don't drink Jäger anymore, it makes my feet swell up. Last time I drank it was about 4 or 5 years ago at my condo. Got up about noon, had 8 or 10 beers on the beach and by the pool, came back up and had about 3 LIIT while getting ready to go out to dinner, then had 2 double shot 1800 margaritas and 2 double Crown and ginger ales at the restaurant, then came back and had about 15 shots of Jäger out of the freezer with some company. Next day my feet were swollen up like they were in sausage casings, couldn't even get them in my flip flops.

I blame it on the Jäger.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 5/13/14 at 11:30 PM.
Old 5/13/14, 11:30 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Trust me, there's not a "couple" of anything that will do much to me. You fail to realize who you're dealing with. And I don't drink Jäger anymore, it makes my feet swell up. Last time I drank it was about 4 or 5 years ago at my condo. Got up about noon, had 8 or 10 beers on the beach and by the pool, came back up and had about 3 LIIT while getting ready to go out to dinner, then had 2 double shot 1800 margaritas and 2 double Crown and ginger ales at the restaurant, then came back and had about 15 shots of Jäger out of the freezer. Next day my feet were swollen up like sausages, couldn't even get them in my flip flops. I blame it on the Jäger.
Lol well I wasn't referring to YOU per sé, just that *one* would black out. When you drink mixed drinks, do you pound them or sip on them? 2-3 Darth Vaders back to back will get you pretty danged buzzed. The first time I had one, I drank it all in one drink. Then followed it up with another immediately. I had already played a few games of beer pong and did one "power hour." I ended up having 2 more DVs, two jack and cokes and 3 jäger bombs that night. The next day...sucked. To say the least lol
Old 5/14/14, 02:01 AM

Fun time connecting this morning...

Name:  error.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  17.4 KB
Old 5/14/14, 02:13 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem
Fun time connecting this morning...
Old 5/14/14, 06:19 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Was that a DQ cake? If not, they aren't true friends then! :-)
Sadly not a DQ one but was still delicious!!!!

I'm upset with Dennis (Denlem) I thought he'd bring me DQ
Old 5/14/14, 06:33 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Lol well I wasn't referring to YOU per sé, just that *one* would black out. When you drink mixed drinks, do you pound them or sip on them? 2-3 Darth Vaders back to back will get you pretty danged buzzed. The first time I had one, I drank it all in one drink. Then followed it up with another immediately. I had already played a few games of beer pong and did one "power hour." I ended up having 2 more DVs, two jack and cokes and 3 jäger bombs that night. The next day...sucked. To say the least lol
Ah, the power hour. Haven't done one of those in a number of years now.
Old 5/14/14, 10:13 AM

Sadly not a DQ one but was still delicious!!!!

I'm upset with Dennis (Denlem) I thought he'd bring me DQ
I told you on Facebook that I had one for you but they didn't deliver and you had go pick it up.
Old 5/14/14, 12:20 PM
Post *****

Look like OR7 found a mate, set up a den about 20-30 miles from me.

OR7′s Bachelor Days May Be Over

May 13, 2014

Klamath Falls, Ore.– One of Oregon’s most famous bachelors may have settled down… started a family, even. OR7, the tracked male wolf wandering throughout the state has been hanging out in an area in the Rogue River national Forest where a female wolf has been spotted on surveillance cameras. According to a press release, Fish and Wildlife officials say OR7′s behavior seems to indicate that he may have denned with the female, and there could be pups. If so, this would be the first potential wolf pack in the Oregon Cascades since the early 20th century.
http://www.mybasin.com/2014/05/13/or...s-may-be-over/

But something's fishy... they've been saying for decades the wolf population was wiped out. None left. Gonski. Hence the ESA/USFW efforts (money) to re-establish them. So just where did this female wolf come from for OR7 to hook up with?? Did a female from the same NE OR pack follow OR7's trail (he looped down here on his own a few years ago)? (Although all of those wolves were allegedly collared and tracked.) Or did the Forest Service sneak a female to Southern Oregon from the NE Oregon/Wallowa pack?

If confirmed, the pups would mark the first known wolf breeding in the Oregon Cascades since the early 20th century.

When he crossed the Cascade crest and into Douglas County in September 2011, he became the first confirmed wolf in Western Oregon since the last one was killed under a livestock-protection bounty program in 1937.

Stephenson said officials had no idea where the female came from.

http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs...NEWS/405130310

Last edited by cdynaco; 5/14/14 at 12:44 PM.
Old 5/14/14, 03:55 PM
Post *****

Reading air rifle reviews...

RIP, Iguanas
We have a huge Iguana infestation in our neighborhood and our yard, and its not uncommon to see 3 or 4 of them sunning and pooping on our dock. My wife grows delicious tropical fruits and asian vegetables in her large garden and they are eaten before they grow a foot high. The Iguanas also killed a beautiful Orchid tree by deleafing. We tried the repellent sprays- they scoffed at them and ate more. We tried Havahart traps with little success. It was sadly time for a more dramatic solution.
I finally ordered this air rifle in desperation- I had to do something before the Mangoes ripen and are devoured by the hungry green horde. It arrived quickly along with the Magnum pellets and Crosman pellet loader. It was EZ to mount the scope and I spent 30 min. sighting it in, then the hunt began. I slid the gun into its beautiful Kolpin camo case(Opticsale.com), put on my Aussie bush hat and crept out to the pool deck, using the waterfall for cover. I peered over the top- there they were- two 3 footers blissfully digesting their pilfered meal. I slowly eased the barrel over the waterfall, aimed through the scope and Pow!- the first one catapulted into the ocean, dead on impact. I shed a little crocodile tear for him, then zeroed in on the other- he had run about 6 feet and stopped. I popped a cap in his crown as well. I have since gotten about 6 more this week, all thankfully quick, clean kills.

Last edited by cdynaco; 5/14/14 at 03:56 PM.
Old 5/14/14, 03:56 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Reading air rifle reviews...

We have a huge Iguana infestation in our neighborhood and our yard, and its not uncommon to see 3 or 4 of them sunning and pooping on our dock. My wife grows delicious tropical fruits and asian vegetables in her large garden and they are eaten before they grow a foot high. The Iguanas also killed a beautiful Orchid tree by deleafing. We tried the repellent sprays- they scoffed at them and ate more. We tried Havahart traps with little success. It was sadly time for a more dramatic solution.
I finally ordered this air rifle in desperation- I had to do something before the Mangoes ripen and are devoured by the hungry green horde. It arrived quickly along with the Magnum pellets and Crosman pellet loader. It was EZ to mount the scope and I spent 30 min. sighting it in, then the hunt began. I slid the gun into its beautiful Kolpin camo case(Opticsale.com), put on my Aussie bush hat and crept out to the pool deck, using the waterfall for cover. I peered over the top- there they were- two 3 footers blissfully digesting their pilfered meal. I slowly eased the barrel over the waterfall, aimed through the scope and Pow!- the first one catapulted into the ocean, dead on impact. I shed a little crocodile tear for him, then zeroed in on the other- he had run about 6 feet and stopped. I popped a cap in his crown as well. I have since gotten about 6 more this week, all thankfully quick, clean kills.
Awesome review

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast