Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 8/11/14, 09:58 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I wonder if we're finally scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to society and what people are willing to do for attention online. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...fire/13937239/ So, can some of you facebook people fill me in on why people are setting themselves on fire? My God people are idiots.

I've tried to light a fart when I was younger

Also once poured water on a dude and convinced him it was gasoline and started flicking matches at him.

Does that count?
Old 8/11/14, 10:19 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
We also used to have pellet gun fights using little ***** of foil instead of pellets. And B-B gun fights using B-B's.
Old 8/12/14, 03:19 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
I once shot my brother in the foot with a BB gun while trying to convince him it wouldn't hurt while he was backing away. Though now that I think about it, maybe that makes him the stupid one for not running when he had the chance. Hm.
Old 8/12/14, 03:37 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
We also used to have pellet gun fights using little ***** of foil instead of pellets. And B-B gun fights using B-B's.
Yep. We all had those cheap daisy Red Rider knock offs. They still stung pretty bad but it was hard to hit a moving target. Lol
The bottle rocket wars were the best though. The old school plastic ones that would whistle. Those suckers would hurt.
Old 8/12/14, 11:02 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
I want the app to work
Old 8/12/14, 12:13 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Whew! Close one!

(AP) — Three trapped firefighters had to deploy their personal fire shelters as a rapid wind shift sent a Northern California wildfire burning over their location Monday, authorities said. All three survived with no serious injuries.

The firefighters had created a predetermined safety zone earlier in the day and retreated there when the fire worsened about 5:30 p.m. Monday, Beaver Fire spokesman Corey Wilford said. Still, the flames burned over their location. A thunderstorm produced winds as high as 35 mph, causing extreme fire behavior.
Old 8/12/14, 01:59 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Superheated steam + cold water = an amazing display of energy. Still never get used to warming up a cold dead ended steam line. 16" pipe jumping a foot off the supports. Violent, scary, but completely amazing. Scared the bejesus out of some brand new little engineer. Guess they didn't learn about that in college.
Old 8/12/14, 02:47 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Whew! Close one!

(AP) — Three trapped firefighters had to deploy their personal fire shelters as a rapid wind shift sent a Northern California wildfire burning over their location Monday, authorities said. All three survived with no serious injuries.

The firefighters had created a predetermined safety zone earlier in the day and retreated there when the fire worsened about 5:30 p.m. Monday, Beaver Fire spokesman Corey Wilford said. Still, the flames burned over their location. A thunderstorm produced winds as high as 35 mph, causing extreme fire behavior.
Glad they are okay...situational awareness and their training paid off!

Posted by AlsCobra
Superheated steam + cold water = an amazing display of energy. Still never get used to warming up a cold dead ended steam line. 16" pipe jumping a foot off the supports. Violent, scary, but completely amazing. Scared the bejesus out of some brand new little engineer. Guess they didn't learn about that in college.
Young grasshopper has a lot to learn...
Old 8/12/14, 05:50 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
A mother and her young son were flying Southwest Airlines from Kansas City to Chicago.
The little boy, who had been looking out the window, turned to his mother and asked,
"If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?"

The mother, who couldn't think of an answer, told her son to ask the flight attendant.

So the boy went down the aisle and asked the flight attendant,
"If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?"

The busy flight attendant smiled and said, "Did your mother tell you to ask me?"

The boy said, "Why, Yes, she did."

"Well then, you go and tell your mother that there are no baby planes because Southwest always pulls out on time.

Ask her to explain that to you."
Old 8/12/14, 06:11 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
A mother and her young son were flying Southwest Airlines from Kansas City to Chicago.
The little boy, who had been looking out the window, turned to his mother and asked,

The mother, who couldn't think of an answer, told her son to ask the flight attendant.

So the boy went down the aisle and asked the flight attendant,

The busy flight attendant smiled and said, "Did your mother tell you to ask me?"

The boy said, "Why, Yes, she did."

"Well then, you go and tell your mother that there are no baby planes because Southwest always pulls out on time.

Ask her to explain that to you."
Old 8/12/14, 07:00 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 187 Likes on 125 Posts
I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation. I think we had too much stuff going on and I didn't get as much rest as I would have liked. But between two fishing trips, the beach, the pool, and on the boat for our Flyboarding trip.....at least I got a nice tan, lol. Oh, and I didn't break anything Flyboarding either. I wasn't very good at it this time but I'll do better next time
Old 8/12/14, 07:33 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
A mother and her young son were flying Southwest Airlines from Kansas City to Chicago. The little boy, who had been looking out the window, turned to his mother and asked, "If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?" The mother, who couldn't think of an answer, told her son to ask the flight attendant. So the boy went down the aisle and asked the flight attendant, "If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?" The busy flight attendant smiled and said, "Did your mother tell you to ask me?" The boy said, "Why, Yes, she did." "Well then, you go and tell your mother that there are no baby planes because Southwest always pulls out on time. Ask her to explain that to you."
Lmao that made me "Tim Allen arrrgh arrrgh arrrgh!!!"
Old 8/12/14, 07:43 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation. I think we had too much stuff going on and I didn't get as much rest as I would have liked. But between two fishing trips, the beach, the pool, and on the boat for our Flyboarding trip.....at least I got a nice tan, lol. Oh, and I didn't break anything Flyboarding either. I wasn't very good at it this time but I'll do better next time
Old 8/12/14, 07:47 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I am so freakin' ready for vacation, I need it badly. The summer has flown by, but the closer it gets to vacation the slower it seems to go. About five more weeks for what we planned, but it seems like forever with as much aggravation as I've had this year. I may have to say eff it and start a few weeks early.
Old 8/12/14, 07:53 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,232 Likes on 1,664 Posts
Yep I know what you mean Lee! My vacation starts Friday evening!!
Old 8/12/14, 08:00 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
A vacation sounds good right now.
Old 8/12/14, 08:14 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
A vacation sounds good right now.
This. I have no vacation in sight. I've pretty much *never* taken a vacation from work - not counting a weekend or day off here and there.
Old 8/12/14, 08:17 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
This. I have no vacation in sight. I've pretty much *never* taken a vacation from work - not counting a weekend or day off here and there.
I've had several this year, but I don't feel like I ever actually did. They go by way too fast.
Old 8/12/14, 08:24 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,232 Likes on 1,664 Posts
I had a vacation in July but it was my mission trip so this one is for my daughters and myself! :-)
Old 8/12/14, 08:28 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
Fiancee, baby and new Mustang, you're in for the long haul.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast