Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
good afternoon, how is everyone?
Old 12/3/07, 02:12 PM
dly
Legacy TMS Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by blkstang06
Santa's lead Raindeer..........

How did you get a picture of my Mother in Law????

Old 12/3/07, 02:47 PM
dly
Legacy TMS Member

Hey Cheapo Tom, you got out bid on the GT Super pumps bid again .

I got a Fuel pump assembly w/ a super GT pump on it sitting in my Garage. I was thinking of bidding on them too to make it a double pump and also have an extra one for my Fuel pump in the car (it's also a single super GT pump).

But I'll wait till the end so I won't drive the price up to high.
Old 12/3/07, 03:22 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Hey Larry,
I am sitting here waiting for my Earl's SS brake line to be delivered. QuantamView say they are on the truck to be delivered. Been waiting almost 2 1/2 weeks because of a back order. Made me remember that you are supposed to get your headers tonight. Well......
Scott

Update...got an update on the delivery of my SS brake lines. I think when the QuantumView say they need a correct address you are pretty much screwed. :-(
Old 12/3/07, 03:27 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by dly
Hey Cheapo Tom, you got out bid on the GT Super pumps bid again .

I got a Fuel pump assembly w/ a super GT pump on it sitting in my Garage. I was thinking of bidding on them too to make it a double pump and also have an extra one for my Fuel pump in the car (it's also a single super GT pump).

But I'll wait till the end so I won't drive the price up to high.

Yeah no kidding. $15.00 top bid? WTF. Maybe I should bid on them and give them to Tom for a Xmas present.
Old 12/3/07, 05:52 PM
Cobra Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER
Hey Larry,
I am sitting here waiting for my Earl's SS brake line to be delivered. QuantamView say they are on the truck to be delivered. Been waiting almost 2 1/2 weeks because of a back order. Made me remember that you are supposed to get your headers tonight. Well......
Scott

Update...got an update on the delivery of my SS brake lines. I think when the QuantumView say they need a correct address you are pretty much screwed. :-(
Scott,
They were scheduled for delivery today.Rescheduled for tomorrow
I'll give you a call as soon as I get them. Also gonna check the diameter of the primaries with a caliper to verify if they're 1 5/8".
I'm hoping I can fit the factory H w/cats into my car after the install Guess we'll see. Interested in possibly this Sat? We can get those SS brake lines on as well & won't even require Karens help

Larry
Old 12/3/07, 06:10 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 788 Likes on 574 Posts
Yo!!!
Old 12/3/07, 06:45 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by aircare84
Scott,
They were scheduled for delivery today.Rescheduled for tomorrow
I'll give you a call as soon as I get them. Also gonna check the diameter of the primaries with a caliper to verify if they're 1 5/8".
I'm hoping I can fit the factory H w/cats into my car after the install Guess we'll see. Interested in possibly this Sat? We can get those SS brake lines on as well & won't even require Karens help

Larry
Hey Larry,
Well my SS brake lines must be on the same truck as your headers. Saturday will work for me. Don't worry we will get you stock H-pipe home for you. Trust me it won't fit in your trunk either. I posted in the other thread that I also email the guy that is selling the OBX headers about the primary size and he said they were 1 3/4 dia. Don't worry about my brake lines yet. We will get your headers on first. I also did not get a email about my Spydershaft today so I called Sutton Racing to see if they got my order and all I got was a recording. I left a message and did not receive a return call yet. So I am batting 1000 today.
Scott

Yo Glenn!!!!!!
Old 12/3/07, 07:16 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Hahaha regarding the fuel pumps..... I don't need them so I figured WTH if I can get them cheap, then why not. Brent started the bidding at a penny, so call him the cheap bastid, not me.
Old 12/3/07, 07:38 PM
dly
Legacy TMS Member

I'm surprised your cousin Brent just didn't give you the fuel pumps and then put them on for you .

Merry Christmas from UPS and FedEx, they don't call it Brown for nothing.
Old 12/4/07, 08:25 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Looks like a winter storm is headed this way. 2-4" tonight and 1-3" tomorrow. Better get the truck out after work tonight.
Old 12/4/07, 08:27 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by dly
I'm surprised your cousin Brent just didn't give you the fuel pumps and then put them on for you .
Shux.... he just like me kuz I'm purdy.

Looks like a winter storm is headed this way. 2-4" tonight and 1-3" tomorrow. Better get the truck out after work tonight.
I drove the stang to work today..... 6am meeting- I think my neighbors woke up when I started the car (still running the SLPs)
Old 12/4/07, 03:34 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by tom281
Shux.... he just like me kuz I'm purdy.

I drove the stang to work today..... 6am meeting- I think my neighbors woke up when I started the car (still running the SLPs)

Hey Larry,
Better brown truck day (UPS) on my end today. Finally got Earl's SS brake lines today. Can't do the install on them since my wife reminded me I have to open them up on Xmas eve at the mother-in-laws and act surprised. Hope you headers showed up tonight. Let us know. Also, I finally got tracking info on the Sydieshaft from Sutton Racing and it is supposed to be here tomorrow. We will see. If we have time after getting your headers on this weekend we can do my driveshaft. No big deal. Your headers are most important. Lets us know if they finally showed up and your first impressions.
Scott
Old 12/4/07, 03:42 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Hey Larry,
Better brown truck day (UPS) on my end today. Finally got Earl's SS brake lines today. Can't do the install on them since my wife reminded me I have to open them up on Xmas eve at the mother-in-laws and act surprised. Hope you headers showed up tonight. Let us know. Also, I finally got tracking info on the Sydieshaft from Sutton Racing and it is supposed to be here tomorrow. We will see. If we have time after getting your headers on this weekend we can do my driveshaft. No big deal. Your headers are most important. Lets us know if they finally showed up and your first impressions.
Scott
Hey Scott, I think you should concentrate on headers, and let me install that shaft on my car first...... you know, just to make sure it's balanced for you, etc.
Old 12/4/07, 03:51 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Hey Scott, I think you should concentrate on headers, and let me install that shaft on my car first...... you know, just to make sure it's balanced for you, etc.

Your such a kidder!!! Your welcome to come down and help out if you want. I know Larry and I would like to see you again! Maybe you and I both will buy these headers after we prove they fit Larry's car... okay! We can suck Larry into helping us do a double install. Karen tells me my car is to loud now and can't even figure out why I would want to do the longtubes. I told her she will never hear Earl SS brake lines or the Sydieshaft. I just get the "deer in the headlites look". Larry....did you get them?????
Scott
Old 12/4/07, 04:13 PM
Cobra Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Scott,
The headers made it today
Satyrday still work for you? Needless to say, I'm interested in in installing these puppies.
I posted on the GT forum, but the primaries are indeed 1 5/8, not 1 3/4.
If you're up to it, we should do your shaft as well.
Couple questions on needed equipment; do you have a floor jack? And how are you set on jackstands? I've got 2 jackstands, will bring those. Have access to a small floor jack as well if needed.And I'll bring a 4x4 or 4x6, plus all the hand tools we'll need. My torque wrench goes up to 150ft/lbs, that should handle the pinion nut if needed.
I'll give you a call this week to get directions.

Tom,
Come on down, us old farts may need some umpf

Larry
Old 12/4/07, 04:21 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I take it you're meeting at Scott's place?? Let me check Kim's calendar.......( I don't bother with my own anymore)
Old 12/4/07, 04:26 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by aircare84
Scott,
The headers made it today
Satyrday still work for you? Needless to say, I'm interested in in installing these puppies.
I posted on the GT forum, but the primaries are indeed 1 5/8, not 1 3/4.
If you're up to it, we should do your shaft as well.
Couple questions on needed equipment; do you have a floor jack? And how are you set on jackstands? I've got 2 jackstands, will bring those. Have access to a small floor jack as well if needed.And I'll bring a 4x4 or 4x6, plus all the hand tools we'll need. My torque wrench goes up to 150ft/lbs, that should handle the pinion nut if needed.
I'll give you a call this week to get directions.

Tom,
Come on down, us old farts may need some umpf

Larry
That is great news Larry. As far as the needed equipment goes. I have 2 floor jacks and 4 jack stands and 4 ramps to set the car up on. I also have 4 homemade wooden ramps to get these cars up high enough to get the jacks under them. Bring your 150lb torque wrench for my pinion nut but I wonder what the torque of the header bolts are? I bet they are in inch/lbs. I can borrow a wrench for them very close to home. Would you happen to have a 27 mm ..1/2 inch drive socket and a gear puller for my pinion flange? If not I can get the puller from work. Saturday is good for me and if needed I am open on Sunday if we have problems. Give me a call this week. I am getting hyped!! Lets do this!!!!
Scott
Old 12/4/07, 04:28 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I take it you're meeting at Scott's place?? Let me check Kim's calendar.......( I don't bother with my own anymore)

Yeap.. my place!! 2 hr drive for you. I will buy breakfast for the both of you! You can make a bid on my Xmas presents if you want. Your exhaust proven expertise would be greatly appreciated! :-)
Scott
Old 12/4/07, 05:00 PM
dly
Legacy TMS Member

Scott I agee with Tom. You should give Tom the shaft .

Just paid my share of my wifes mod from the Dentist, 7 large total bill was over 3 grand. So I guess you can say I brought a new Grill today.

Quick Reply: Midwest TMS'ers General Communication Thread