The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Midwest (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f642/)
-   -   Midwest TMS'ers General Communication Thread (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f642/midwest-tmsers-general-communication-thread-459585/)

Glenn 8/5/08 03:14 PM

http://www.oldharborinn.com/
tha one will werk

tom281 8/5/08 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5610836)
Thanks Tom we just reserved a room in south haven looks nice. The old harbor in is the name of the place.
www.oldharborinn.com

hahaha, that's funny Glenn, I just fixed the link in your first post. And then read this one and realized that you fixed it yourself. :grin: Anyway, looks like a cool place, good luck and have fun!!!!! :nice:

Glenn 8/5/08 04:29 PM

Ludington, MI is 4 hours from my house. maybe next time or maybe take another day and head that way

tom281 8/5/08 05:28 PM

Its about 4 hours away from me too...... I don't go often but its a neat town, right on the lake with a bunch of little shops here and there.

Stoenr 8/6/08 12:02 AM

Hey all. Power has been out at my house for 30 hours. Sucks, don't realize how much you rely on electricity until its gone. Trees all over the place.
My wife's house where my son lives, but luckily was still with me over the extended weekend was hit pretty bad. Their power lines ripped from the house, trees all just all over front and back. AC unit knocked off its block laying on the side. Front door awning ripped down, blocking the front door. Glass patio table shattered, chairs split and all over the place. Tree branches lodged into the side of the house, nutz I tell ya.

I'm staying at my g/f's hotel where she works, 40 miles from my house in Valparaiso Indiana. Free room and A/C worth the drive. Sleeping in this stuff sucks with no A/C let alone no fans. Looking forward to my hour drive (vs normally a 3 minute drive) to work in the morning.

ps instant email notification sucks, and not working for s*it on here! Only here, and been like that a while.

ov3n 8/6/08 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5608538)
Nick is probably chasing chicks and thinking of a way to buy a blower......:poke:

Yeah yeah.... And that dang Saleen SuperShaker has thrown a wrench in the works... But I dont think I wanna pay $7k+ for that setup... So although I'd love a Saleen with a built-in shaker, I think I'll probably end up doing one of the turnkey Brenspeed Paxton or Vortech Kits and modify my shaker shroud and cold air tube accordingly.

I'm wondering why Brenspeed's Saleen kits include bigger injectors, but their Paxton/Vortech kits include the BAP?

I asked this a couple weeks ago, but I wanna know who still plans on going to the show in Elkhart on saturday? I'm about 75% for-sure going.. I didn't register by mail. Hope I can still get in. :doh:

70MACH1OWNER 8/6/08 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by Stoenr (Post 5611082)
Hey all. Power has been out at my house for 30 hours. Sucks, don't realize how much you rely on electricity until its gone. Trees all over the place.
My wife's house where my son lives, but luckily was still with me over the extended weekend was hit pretty bad. Their power lines ripped from the house, trees all just all over front and back. AC unit knocked off its block laying on the side. Front door awning ripped down, blocking the front door. Glass patio table shattered, chairs split and all over the place. Tree branches lodged into the side of the house, nutz I tell ya.

I'm staying at my g/f's hotel where she works, 40 miles from my house in Valparaiso Indiana. Free room and A/C worth the drive. Sleeping in this stuff sucks with no A/C let alone no fans. Looking forward to my hour drive (vs normally a 3 minute drive) to work in the morning.

ps instant email notification sucks, and not working for s*it on here! Only here, and been like that a while.

Wow John...Glad everyone is OK. Material stuff can be fix. Losing a family member can't. Glad you are ok.:nice: You guys right got it bad the other night.

Glenn 8/6/08 05:31 AM

Morning Folks

tom281 8/6/08 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by ov3n (Post 5611086)
I asked this a couple weeks ago, but I wanna know who still plans on going to the show in Elkhart on saturday? I'm about 75% for-sure going.. I didn't register by mail. Hope I can still get in. :doh:

I'm pretty sure I'll be there, dly will be there for sure. You can always get in, I never register by mail.

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5611119)
Wow John...Glad everyone is OK. Material stuff can be fix. Losing a family member can't. Glad you are ok.:nice: You guys right got it bad the other night.

+1 to that, good luck John.

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5611128)
Morning Folks

morning glenn :nice:

dly 8/6/08 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5610836)
Thanks Tom we just reserved a room in south haven looks nice. The old harbor in is the name of the place.
www.oldharborinn.com

I've been to South Haven many times. I thought the old harbor inn was going condo. It's right along the river just 2 blocks north of town and was a bunch of buildings that they told the top floor of each one and made them into Hotel rooms. Right below use to be a cute little shopping mall but it has mostly closed down due to lack of business during the off season. A place to eat is Clementine's. North beach is a great place to see and go swinning in Lake Michigan.

dly 8/6/08 07:11 AM

Best investment I ever made was a 5000 watt generator. Loss power one time from a Ice strom for 5 days. I when thought 22 gallons of gas. A neighbor and I both had them and were the last ones in the sub divsion after the 3rd night. Everybody else left for Hotel rooms. My neighbor spent $600 in Hotel and eats and I told my gerantor was only $550 she about Sh1T a brick. I fell our pain, good luck.

dly 8/6/08 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5610810)
As of right now, I'm planning on it but it depends on the weather and if I can get things done around here in time to have a dozen or so people over on Sunday for a cook out and crap like that.

Weather will be perfect Saturday, I only about 80% sure I'll go. I don't want to get a a *****in match with the Club members.

I asked this a couple weeks ago, but I wanna know who still plans on going to the show in Elkhart on saturday? I'm about 75% for-sure going.. I didn't register by mail. Hope I can still get in. :doh:[/quote]

They never fill up. Usasally only about 50 to 80 cars and they want 200:dunno:

Glenn 8/6/08 07:33 AM

4hr to elkhart for me. So I won't be there.

DLY how do you have your gen hooked up or is it the type you just plug things into?

frdtch05gt 8/6/08 07:56 AM

o

Wow, that's crazy stuff! I didn't lose power here, but almost had the power go out in Glen Ellyn at work. Rt. 59 through Bartlett is still all messed up, downed power lines and trees, and it looked like a power pole got cut right in half by lightning.

dly 8/6/08 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5611169)
4hr to elkhart for me. So I won't be there.

DLY how do you have your gen hooked up or is it the type you just plug things into?

It's on wheels. It's a Generac brand. I plug it into a 220 welding socket and back feed my Breaker box. I turn off the main so I don't backfeed the mainline. It will run everything but not sure of the AC compresser.

Glenn 8/6/08 08:47 AM

Clementine's I will look for this place. Thanks

red454 8/6/08 09:27 AM

22 gallons? Did you have it running 24/5 or just when you needed it?

Stoenr 8/6/08 10:38 AM

Yup, still no power yet.

blkstang06 8/6/08 11:49 AM

.....?

dly 8/6/08 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by red454 (Post 5611230)
22 gallons? Did you have it running 24/5 or just when you needed it?

24/5 except 1 night we tryed to heat the house with a Kerosun heater but the fumes were to bad.

codeman94 8/6/08 07:15 PM

I should be at the show on Saturday...but I cant gaurantee that the car will be becuase of my work situation.

codeman94 8/7/08 04:18 AM

Good morning all...

tom281 8/7/08 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by blkstang06 (Post 5611311)
.....?

wait- who are you again? And have you kidnapped the OLD INDIAN DUDE? Haven't seen him around a whole lot this week.

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5611423)
24/5 except 1 night we tryed to heat the house with a Kerosun heater but the fumes were to bad.

Ah, the fumes......... after meeting you, that explains alot. :jester:

Glenn 8/7/08 05:38 AM

lol Morning again

70MACH1OWNER 8/7/08 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5611671)
wait- who are you again? And have you kidnapped the OLD INDIAN DUDE? Haven't seen him around a whole lot this week.

Ah, the fumes......... after meeting you, that explains alot. :jester:

OLD INIAN DUDE here and accounted for. Been a busy week this week.

tom281 8/7/08 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5611682)
OLD INIAN DUDE here and accounted for. Been a busy week this week.

holy smokes, speak of the devil...... :jester:

Glenn 8/7/08 09:46 AM

Two Cajun hunters get a pilot to fly them to Alaska to hunt
moose. They killed six! As Boudreaux and Thibodeaux start

loading the plane for the return trip, the Pilot says

'The plane can only take four of those.'

The two Cajuns object strongly. 'Last year we shot six and
the pilot let us put them all on board; he had the same plane as yours.'

Reluctantly, the pilot gives in and all six are loaded. However, even with full power,

the little plane can't handle the load, and down it goes, crashing in the middle of nowhere!

A few moments later, climbing out of the wreckage, Boudreaux
asks Thibodeaux , 'Any idea where we are?'

'I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year.'
says Thibodeaux

70MACH1OWNER 8/7/08 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5611799)
Two Cajun hunters get a pilot to fly them to Alaska to hunt
moose. They killed six! As Boudreaux and Thibodeaux start

loading the plane for the return trip, the Pilot says

'The plane can only take four of those.'

The two Cajuns object strongly. 'Last year we shot six and
the pilot let us put them all on board; he had the same plane as yours.'

Reluctantly, the pilot gives in and all six are loaded. However, even with full power,

the little plane can't handle the load, and down it goes, crashing in the middle of nowhere!

A few moments later, climbing out of the wreckage, Boudreaux
asks Thibodeaux , 'Any idea where we are?'

'I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year.'
says Thibodeaux

:screwy:

codeman94 8/7/08 10:17 AM

yikes..

Stoenr 8/7/08 10:25 AM

hahah, funnah.

Finally got power on yesteday, w00t. Slept like a baby in my own bed. Looks like Ill be doing laundry for a while. Started to do it when the power went out, now theres even a bigger pile.

codeman94 8/7/08 10:30 AM

wow...that was a long time without power...Mine went off for an entire second and came right back on.....my alarm clock didnt even reset!

tom281 8/7/08 05:24 PM

Yo chickadee's.

red454 8/7/08 06:38 PM

Some funnies...

http://www.pbase.com/otzi/silliness

dly 8/7/08 08:48 PM

Here you go boys.. The same kit I got and I get 430 rwhp.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/USED-...mZ280254125043

70MACH1OWNER 8/8/08 05:55 AM

It's Friday!!:banana: Good looking weekend coming up also!:banana:

Glenn 8/8/08 05:57 AM

Woooohooooo long weekend for me also. I have mon tue and wed off

frdtch05gt 8/8/08 08:24 AM

As long as I don't have to work overtime tomorrow, I will be putting my new lower control arms on with the help of a friend, then go to a cruise night in downtown Lombard to show off all my hard work. :D

tom281 8/8/08 08:16 PM

Hey dly are you going to the show or not? Nick, what about you? Cody, I know you said likely you'd show up for a little bit...... anyone else? Don't tell me I'm gonna drive 2 hours and not see anyone. :o

ov3n 8/8/08 08:52 PM

We'll see! I have much cleaning to do tonight. :)

codeman94 8/8/08 09:38 PM

I should be a drop by at some point in the day....no car though...:(

dly 8/9/08 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5612559)
Hey dly are you going to the show or not? Nick, what about you? Cody, I know you said likely you'd show up for a little bit...... anyone else? Don't tell me I'm gonna drive 2 hours and not see anyone. :o

sorry man I was outside throwing mud balls at my car to give you guys a chance. But yea I should be at the show

tom281 8/9/08 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5612630)
sorry man I was outside throwing mud balls at my car to give you guys a chance. But yea I should be at the show

Yeah after I drive 2 hours into your hick area my car will be a mess too so things will be even. :grin:

70MACH1OWNER 8/9/08 07:35 AM

Sh!T!!....The owner of my company just bought a 2009 Dodge Viper. 600 hp /6 speed close ratio gearbox. We just came back from him letting me drive it.:hail: That thing will hit 120 it about 4 seconds in 3rd gear. Going to make the stang feel pretty lame on the way home from work. :screwy:

red454 8/9/08 07:57 AM

So, are you going to come clean with your Mustang? Tell her you had a weak moment. They can sense when you have been in another car. Oh, the jealousy.

frdtch05gt 8/9/08 08:39 AM

Wow, I don't know what I'd say if someone let me drive their Viper. Cool stuff. I was completely shocked when a guy at a local cruise night wanted me to drive his Shelby GT500, what a sweet car that was.

70MACH1OWNER 8/9/08 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by red454 (Post 5612650)
So, are you going to come clean with your Mustang? Tell her you had a weak moment. They can sense when you have been in another car. Oh, the jealousy.

Ohh... yes I will confess my sins to her on the way home in about 1/2 hr. But there are definitely 2 different ways to make horsepower. High tech small cubic inch motors like ours and the brute way. Lots and lots of cubic inches.

red454 8/9/08 09:07 AM

Oh yes - I have often thought about doing something fancy to the 454 in my Impala, but the car is just too big and heavy...

Glenn 8/9/08 09:40 AM

Lucky man Scott. I bet that was fun how far did you drive it??
\

Morning Everyone

70MACH1OWNER 8/9/08 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5612672)
Lucky man Scott. I bet that was fun how far did you drive it??
\

Morning Everyone

Maybe 5 miles. On the highway and back roads. I never floored it. Maybe 3/4 pedal. You have to ease into the throttle on that thing. It's power is totally linear. No need to get the rpm's up. It's a beast for sure. This is his 3rd Viper but the only one I have driven. About 10 years ago he had a Corvette that was built up by Linginfelter(spelling) That was a hoot to drive. He ran that car in Nevada in that 90 mile run where they close the highway. He had it up to 205 mph. :screwy: And averaged the 90 miles at like 156 mph.

codeman94 8/9/08 12:06 PM

Just got to work from being at the Michiana Mustangs show....Decent Turnout! Tom and Darrel's cars were pretty B-A....I never saw Darrel or mustangJack though. The best car in the show imo was the metallic green '65 fastback with the Magnum 500 wheels and 3 speed manual...that thing was SLICK! Nice to see you again Tom!

dly 8/9/08 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5612634)
Yeah after I drive 2 hours into your hick area my car will be a mess too so things will be even. :grin:

:hail::hail: Tom is king.. 1st place:hail::hail: Even I voted for Tom's beauty. Pics later

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::h ail:

Glenn 8/9/08 03:43 PM

cool beans Yo where are the pictures?

aircare84 8/9/08 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5612109)
Here you go boys.. The same kit I got and I get 430 rwhp.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/USED-...mZ280254125043

dly,
you got 430 out of this, claim is 475???
Does this one require or come with an intercooler?
And is a fuel pump upgrade needed?

Tom,
Which kit did you have installed?

Thinking about this one, as the GT-500 is no longer an option anytime soon.

aircare84 8/9/08 06:56 PM

dly,
nevermind about the numbers, I remembered as soon as I posted , crank vs. RWHP...duh:doh:

Tom,
Another question for you, what kind of clearance do you have to the hood with the Saleen? I'd hate to loose the Shaker.I know 1 person modified his with a twin screw.
Congrats on your 1st place:nice:

Loving this weather!

tom281 8/9/08 07:12 PM

I'm gonna multi-quote these so that I'm not a true post ho like you all think that I am...... :grin:

Originally Posted by codeman94 (Post 5612723)
Just got to work from being at the Michiana Mustangs show....Decent Turnout! Tom and Darrel's cars were pretty B-A....I never saw Darrel or mustangJack though. The best car in the show imo was the metallic green '65 fastback with the Magnum 500 wheels and 3 speed manual...that thing was SLICK! Nice to see you again Tom!

Nice to see you again too! And I know exactly what car you're talking about- it was pretty slick as you said! :nice:

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5612752)
:hail::hail: Tom is king.. 1st place:hail::hail: Even I voted for Tom's beauty. Pics later

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::h ail:

Oh enough already......... I was lucky to even place let alone win. Thanks though! :nice:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5612769)
cool beans Yo where are the pictures?

working on them! :grin:

Originally Posted by aircare84 (Post 5612770)
Tom,
Which kit did you have installed?

Thinking about this one, as the GT-500 is no longer an option anytime soon.

Mine is a mixture of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 kits. Basically a Stage 3 with a 3.2" pulley, upgraded heat exchanger, Saleen water pump pully, complete GT500 fuel system, and Saleen Extreme air inlet pipe.

Originally Posted by aircare84 (Post 5612809)
Tom,
Another question for you, what kind of clearance do you have to the hood with the Saleen? I'd hate to loose the Shaker.I know 1 person modified his with a twin screw.
Congrats on your 1st place:nice:

You need a LOT of clearance. Larry, maybe you and Scott could somehow fabricate something but honestly I don't think it's even possible. There just is no room because the Saleen blower sits so high. Other people have made it work with Kenne Bell twinscrew blowers and I have seen one Saleen modified to make it work, however in my opinion it looked pretty cheesy. Now, you could always go with the new Saleen Supershaker setup- that would be badass!!! ;)

tom281 8/9/08 07:34 PM

Oh yeah, Darrell and I looked around for Nick but he must not have been able to make it...... maybe next time.

Now time for some pix:

Darrell's car:

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0430.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0431.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0432.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0433.jpg

tom281 8/9/08 07:36 PM

And some favorites:

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0436.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0441.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0442.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0447.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0448.jpg

tom281 8/9/08 07:38 PM

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0450.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0465.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0468.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0475.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0474.jpg

tom281 8/9/08 07:39 PM

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0479.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0481.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0482.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0483.jpg

tom281 8/9/08 07:40 PM

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0488.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0487.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0472.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0490.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0492.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/IMG_0417.jpg

frdtch05gt 8/9/08 09:41 PM

Cool stuff. :nice:

I installed my J&M rear lower control arms today, piece of cake. Overall these seem to have reduced wheel hop a lot in regular driving, can't wait to see how the car launches at the strip. I did do a little 2.5k rpm launch in front of my buddy's house after installing them, it hooked really good with just a tire chirp. :grin:

ov3n 8/9/08 10:25 PM

I totally overslept. Bah. :(

70MACH1OWNER 8/10/08 03:17 AM

Morning Guys,
When straight from work to a wedding in Richmond Indiana yesterday. Got home about 9 pm. Planning on a easy day today sitting in the sun with a can of my favorite brew in close reach.

Congrats on the win Tom. :nice:

Larry...just buy the blower and we'll figure out a way to keep the shaker. :hail:

Way to go Justin. Sounds like the new lower control arms did the trick for you.

Get out of bed John!!! You sleepy head.

Morning Glenn, Darrell, Chris, Ben, Cody, STD and anyone else I may of forgot. Oh yeah you too Robert just in case you lurking around. :jester:

Glenn 8/10/08 08:30 AM

:nice::nice::nice::nice:

dly 8/10/08 06:47 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Ok here are my pictures from the show.
Attachment 61802

Attachment 61803Attachment 61804Attachment 61805Attachment 61806Attachment 61807Attachment 61808
Attachment 61809Attachment 61810Attachment 61811

dly 8/10/08 06:52 PM

10 Attachment(s)
more
Attachment 61812Attachment 61813Attachment 61814
Attachment 61815Attachment 61816Attachment 61817
Attachment 61818Attachment 61819Attachment 61820
Attachment 61821

frdtch05gt 8/10/08 09:57 PM

Plenty of nice photos. I like that old Cougar, slick looking car.

Stoenr 8/11/08 12:14 AM

..............Drunk...............

tom281 8/11/08 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by Stoenr (Post 5613285)
..............Drunk...............

:rofl2::rofl2:

Hey guys, anyone care to help me out against these two Florida boys?

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=471450

:grin:

red454 8/11/08 06:12 AM

Did that about 20 minutes ago. I am your vote number 3.

You going to chime in here? -

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=471430

70MACH1OWNER 8/11/08 06:23 AM

I just pushed you to 40%

tom281 8/11/08 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by red454 (Post 5613309)

Just did, thanks. :nice:

ov3n 8/11/08 08:40 PM

Voted for Tom!
Tom, why did you switch from a Vortech with more power to a Saleen with less power? Because the Saleen has more torque? Looks? More reliable? You like the 'whine' sound over the 'rattle' sound? To confuse Scott? You accidentally misplaced your Vortech? Brent told you to?

tom281 8/12/08 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by ov3n (Post 5613688)
Voted for Tom!
Tom, why did you switch from a Vortech with more power to a Saleen with less power? Because the Saleen has more torque? Looks? More reliable? You like the 'whine' sound over the 'rattle' sound? To confuse Scott? You accidentally misplaced your Vortech? Brent told you to?

Well to be honest.............

ALL OF THE ABOVE! But mainly just to confuse Scott and make Darrell feel better about his choice! :rofl2:

OK seriously- the Vortech made more power but it was at 6500rpm. The Saleen actually makes more power up to 6000rpm. I don't drive over 6000rpm very much so I never noticed it. On the other hand, the Saleen makes gobs more (100+) more torque at like 2300-2500rpm which I definetly noticed. :nice: That and the fact that my cousin Brent (right Darrell!) made me do it from peer pressure. :grin:

red454 8/12/08 06:06 AM

I hear that the Saleen comes with a new pair of Kevlar underwear...

dly 8/12/08 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5613862)
Well to be honest.............

ALL OF THE ABOVE! But mainly just to confuse Scott and make Darrell feel better about his choice! :rofl2:

OK seriously- the Vortech made more power but it was at 6500rpm. The Saleen actually makes more power up to 6000rpm. I don't drive over 6000rpm very much so I never noticed it. On the other hand, the Saleen makes gobs more (100+) more torque at like 2300-2500rpm which I definetly noticed. :nice: That and the fact that my cousin Brent (right Darrell!) made me do it from peer pressure. :grin:

Yes young Grasshopper the old know the truth.

dly 8/12/08 06:23 AM

Ok to prove how old I'm, here's a test

If I'm talking about a L60-15 what am I talking about. Tom had no idea.

Glenn 8/12/08 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5613308)
:rofl2::rofl2:

Hey guys, anyone care to help me out against these two Florida boys?

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=471450

:grin:

voted :nice:

red454 8/12/08 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5613867)

Tires. And large ones at that...

tom281 8/12/08 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5613866)
Yes young Grasshopper the old know the truth.

Ahhh, sooo........ :grin:

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5613867)

You're right I had no idea...... I was guessing it was some kind of submarine or locomotive. :rofl2:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5613868)
voted :nice:

Thanks! :nice:

Originally Posted by red454 (Post 5613874)
Tires. And large ones at that...

Winner winner chicken dinner!

red454 8/12/08 07:58 AM

Ahhh, sooo - I have been called that before. Usually a stupid one... :jester:

tom281 8/12/08 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by red454 (Post 5613919)
Ahhh, sooo - I have been called that before. Usually a stupid one... :jester:

ditto :rofl2:

70MACH1OWNER 8/12/08 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by ov3n (Post 5613688)
Voted for Tom!

Accually Nick I think he just tired of me telling him "twinscrew" twinscrew":jester:

red454 8/12/08 02:18 PM

Hmmm... Obama. McCain. And now Tom. :nice:

Oh, and twinscrew. Isn't there a joke about Hugh Hefner in there?

ov3n 8/12/08 03:46 PM

Only if he's got a double-headed wang.

red454 8/12/08 07:39 PM

Double headed wang. Let me see... Oh got it - conjoined twins from China! Man I'm on fire tonight!!!

:rofl2:

tom281 8/12/08 07:40 PM

I thought the double headed wang was STD and 70MACH1OWNER........ :dunno:

:jester:

70MACH1OWNER 8/13/08 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5614272)
I thought the double headed wang was STD and 70MACH1OWNER........ :dunno:

:jester:

:bs::-)

tom281 8/13/08 05:43 AM

Just kiddin' ya Scott....... Have a good day everyone!

Glenn 8/13/08 05:44 AM

Good Morning Everyone

frdtch05gt 8/13/08 08:07 AM

Good morning guys. I'm hoping today will be a little less crazy at work, we had a bunch of broken stuff to fix because most of the bus drivers did their "dry" runs in the morning. It was pretty much a shakedown run to get ready for the first day of school.

tom281 8/13/08 05:09 PM

HELLO!

70MACH1OWNER 8/13/08 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5614769)
HELLO!

Hello back at you!!!:jester:

70MACH1OWNER 8/13/08 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by frdtch05gt (Post 5614466)
Good morning guys. I'm hoping today will be a little less crazy at work, we had a bunch of broken stuff to fix because most of the bus drivers did their "dry" runs in the morning. It was pretty much a shakedown run to get ready for the first day of school.

So Justin...you got a lift you can put your stang up on in the garage on off hours??:o It is the way to do longtubes!!

tom281 8/13/08 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5614770)
Hello back at you!!!:jester:

You're getting sneaky Scott...... ;)

aircare84 8/13/08 07:02 PM

Ah, nice to see you 2 gabbin' like women:poke:

No blower in my immediate future, common sense prevailed:banghead:
Besides, if I had bought it, I'd have had to buy the Supershaker upgrade as well.

Great weather lately, almost didn't have wash the Stang this past weekend....still did of course.

Off to Myrtle Beach for a week on Fri.
I'll try & plow thru the hundred or so pages when I get back.

frdtch05gt 8/13/08 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5614771)
So Justin...you got a lift you can put your stang up on in the garage on off hours??:o It is the way to do longtubes!!

Unfortunately no lift, but that won't stop me from doing headers over the winter. That and probably MGW shifter at the same time. I do have a jack and stands that come in quite handy around here.

About the only thing any of our cars go to the dealer for is fluid flushes or alignment, everything else I can do here. :jester:

ov3n 8/13/08 11:38 PM

Are the majority of classic mustang owners d*cks? I've seen a few really nice 65-era ones cruising around south bend the last couple weeks, and they always ignore me when I pull up next to them. All I wanted to do was give em a thumbs up. :(

70MACH1OWNER 8/14/08 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by ov3n (Post 5615017)
Are the majority of classic mustang owners d*cks? I've seen a few really nice 65-era ones cruising around south bend the last couple weeks, and they always ignore me when I pull up next to them. All I wanted to do was give em a thumbs up. :(

Not all of them. You can give me a thumbs up.;)

Glenn 8/14/08 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by aircare84 (Post 5614838)
Ah, nice to see you 2 gabbin' like women:poke:

No blower in my immediate future, common sense prevailed:banghead:
Besides, if I had bought it, I'd have had to buy the Supershaker upgrade as well.

Great weather lately, almost didn't have wash the Stang this past weekend....still did of course.

Off to Myrtle Beach for a week on Fri.
I'll try & plow thru the hundred or so pages when I get back.

oh yea better buy one now before they go up 1000 bucks .......I'll believe it when I see it ;)