2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

V6 "GT"s

Search this Thread

Old 5/3/05, 07:05 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by mizanin@May 3, 2005, 4:20 PM
focii egg yolk ... not sure I've seen it, but if I have it may actually be the same as Zinc ... yellow is a color that only looks good on some cars though, mustangs = beautiful, most trucks = .

Can't wait to see your future mods, gone away from the stripes huh?
This is Focus Yellow. Not near as shiny as Zinc.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...bayphotohosting
Old 5/3/05, 07:06 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by adrenalin@May 3, 2005, 5:17 PM
Boy oh boy, I mention boobies and this thread takes a turn for the worst. I was not trying to offend anyone or start another debate. I guess I should have mentioned I was not talking about anyone that needed surgery due to disease, illness, etc... Only to those who have itty bitties and want big mamma's. Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of people that have them for the right reasons and not the right reasons. I was joking when I posted that comment. Everyone just chill. If you are that insecure about your personal assets how about you show me them so I can be a judge as to whether it was a good mod or not Yes, I am hiding now......

As for me, I did purchase a natural male enhancement. You can too. Ford has them and it is called a 2005 Mustang GT. Girls can't wait to go for a ride
You know... I could use some of that medication as far out of hand as I have been the past several days.... Sometimes I don't realize that which I do.
Old 5/3/05, 07:06 PM
GT Member

[quote=futurestang,May 3, 2005, 3:25 PM]
You're not the only 2. You can smell the relative morality, and the "whatever feels good, do it" in the arguments of the morons who don't realize that a fight against misbadging a V6 as a Gt isn't an attack on V6s in general. You'll get the typical liberal responses "oh, all they could afford was a V6, so maybe we should feel sorry for them and accept them as they mark their V6 as a GT" or you'll get the "why are you picking on them, all they're doing is changing the appearance of their car" when they don't realize that changing the badging to make your car appear as model that IS produced when it's not is a LIE. This is what 50 years of liberalism and relative morality does, produce a culture of morons who thinks that anything that feels good or makes them feel good about themselves is ok irregardless of whether or not it's TRUE. A V6 IS NOT A GT. All you whining snivvly little apologists for fake badging can either realize that or not, either way it's an argument you won't win, because it'll never be a GT. You wonder why you have a generation of American Idiots. Could it be because we're telling ourselves that regardless of what we are, or what we really have, we should all feel good about ourselves. "Oh I only have a high school diploma, I'll tell everybody I have a Masters degree though because I couldn't afford to go to college, that makes it ok, even though I still didn't go." The problem is, those kids in India who take advanced calculus in high school actually have a REAL education, not a feel good one, and they're taking your jobs Soon, it'll be really hard to feel good about your inadequecies, for now liberalism can help you revel in it. Heh the American Idiots produced by the Greatest Generation, there's a conundrum.

[quote=Conundrum,May 3, 2005, 1:16 PM]

Moral relativism is a great argument when Natan Sharansky talks about the Soviet Union, Saddam Hussein and the Taliban. I'm just not so sure that it applies to Mustangs! And there's a flaw with the diploma argument: namely, you can't go to the parts store and buy one.

If there was any intention by Ford to keep the emblems under strict distribution, they would ask for your VIN when you ordered one. They don't because even the creators of the Mustang don't care about the stinkin' badges! But seriously, I've bought replacement parts for other products and the manufacturer has asked for a serial number to maintain credibility. Or they made the price so high that it was ridiculous to consider any modifications.

For the record, I'm only a lib if you count libertarians. I'm not making excuses for anyone putting making mods to their car. I'm just saying that they can if they want to.
Old 5/3/05, 07:13 PM
Mach 1 Member

Alright April, the focii yellow looks a little different, but really can't tell from a pic, but I'll take your word for it.

Great thing about this site, everyone does more work than they need to to help another out, whether it is actual help with something or just to better inform them. Thanks April!

And Please Ponycar, let that die... we have successfully hijacked this thread into a non-abrasive conversation about male enhancement pills, boob-jobs, and the color yellow, I don't wanna hear no more "V6 is better" "nu-uh, GT is better."
Old 5/3/05, 07:17 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by mizanin@May 3, 2005, 7:16 PM
Alright April, the focii yellow looks a little different, but really can't tell from a pic, but I'll take your word for it.

Great thing about this site, everyone does more work than they need to to help another out, whether it is actual help with something or just to better inform them. Thanks April!

And Please Ponycar, let that die... we have successfully hijacked this thread into a non-abrasive conversation about male enhancement pills, boob-jobs, and the color yellow, I don't wanna hear no more "V6 is better" "nu-uh, GT is better."
Hijacking is good......
And even with me acting a fool it managed to stay open.
Old 5/3/05, 11:40 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey, at least it stayed open for the right reasons. We went from insults to V6 vs GT to Cobras to implants to enhancement to yellow. Sounds like a successful conversation to me.
Old 5/4/05, 04:55 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by Enfynet@May 3, 2005, 11:43 PM
Hey, at least it stayed open for the right reasons. We went from insults to V6 vs GT to Cobras to implants to enhancement to yellow. Sounds like a successful conversation to me.
See? That answers the can't we all get along.........

BTW- yellow isn't the coolest 05 color- Legend Lime is. However, he with the checkbook refused to pony up for green.
Yello is LOOK AT ME!
Old 5/4/05, 05:45 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by JessicaRabbitt@May 3, 2005, 12:38 PM
No, John, its more like male enlargement. Because it is completely for ego, and to enhance shortcomings of the man.
Wow.. that's pretty hypocritical. So when a man gets his ***** enlarged, he's doing it for his ego and to enhance his "shortcomings", yet when a woman gets breast implants she's not COMPENSATING for her size AAAs and it has NOTHING to do with her ego??

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You've GOT to be kidding me. In my opinion, when a woman gets breast implants, not only is it for her EGO (empowerment/self esteem/assertive is PC jargon for EGO), but also to try and get ahead in her career (ie acting). I know a good amount of chicks with breast implants, and for the first three months all they did was shove their plastic junk in everyone's faces. LOOK AT MEEEEEEEE!

The only time a man or a woman will receive any sort of ***** attachment/enhancement or breast enlargement surgery for something or than an ego boost is when the said body part has been mutilated or removed (breast cancer, for example) and they simply want to be returned to normal again. But 99% of the time, breast and ***** surgery is for the EGO of the participant, REGARDLESS of the gender.
Old 5/4/05, 05:57 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Horrors:
This is what I was ordering....
Manual, IUP, ABS and traction control.

I got the yellow zonker bare naked with you better know how to drive cause we ain't got no ABS or TC on it.
Unfortunately Aprils and Eleanor are taken for personal tags here.......And those are the only two I want.
Old 5/4/05, 06:11 AM
Mach 1 Member

April, your C/T might have to be changed to "Changes avatars almost as much as Evil Capri"
Old 5/4/05, 06:12 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by mizanin@May 4, 2005, 6:14 AM
April, your C/T might have to be changed to "Changes avatars almost as much as Evil Capri"
I continue to search for that perfect one...
And I got tired of the little Red x..... I have been seeing him for months.
Old 5/4/05, 06:28 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by OBleedingMe+May 4, 2005, 5:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OBleedingMe @ May 4, 2005, 5:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JessicaRabbitt@May 3, 2005, 12:38 PM
No, John, its more like male enlargement. Because it is completely for ego, and to enhance shortcomings of the man.
Wow.. that's pretty hypocritical. So when a man gets his ***** enlarged, he's doing it for his ego and to enhance his "shortcomings", yet when a woman gets breast implants she's not COMPENSATING for her size AAAs and it has NOTHING to do with her ego??

[/b][/quote]

I think you took her reply wrong. She was not talking about guys getting enlargments. She was talking about women get implants to take advantage of the man's shortcomings, meaning they get them because we then drool and say gaga and will buy them anything because the blood leaves our brains and goes elsewhere preventing us from thinking rationally. Some of my ex girlfriends new this trick and I fell for it everytime. Horray for boobies
Old 5/4/05, 06:38 AM
Mach 1 Member

hip hip hooray!!
Old 5/4/05, 07:23 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Oh ya, I forgot about the hips
Old 5/4/05, 07:30 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Ahhhh the hips.......
Old 5/4/05, 07:31 AM
Mach 1 Member

ewuhuhuh (shiver)
Old 5/4/05, 07:38 AM
GT Member

Why would a person do this to a V6 and not just buy a GT?

Two words: INSURANCE PREMIUMS

We live in the age of "Have it your way." If somebody wants to tart up a V6 to make it a nicer car, or even just make it more to their taste, and they happen to save a couple of buck on insurance per month, what's the big deal?
Old 5/4/05, 07:40 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Tart up
Old 5/4/05, 08:00 AM
V6 Member

Has anyone replied to this thread that has actually placed a GT badge on a V6 and explained their reason(s) for doing so? If not, then all these arguments, theories and reasons why individuals do this is pointless. Who knows the real reasons why people would do this, maybe they do it just to **** off GT owners, kinda like a secret conspiracy thing or something. I'm in favor of starting a vigilante group, where we drive around on the weekends, find these imposters and disgrace them publicly. Yeah we can brand them on the forehead with a GT symbol with a line thru it so we can expose them to the world for the imposters they truly are. Oh, wait a minute I have a V6, maybe I should start a support network for these imposters. Sort of like a underground railroad where we can smuggle them undetected into another country that may be a little more sympathetic to their transgressions and they can live their lives out without persecution. No, wait a minute lets brand them that sounds like more fun.

Does anyone else here see how ridiculous this thread really is? I rather be reading about the moral and social impact fake boobies has on our society.

Sorry folks, I'm back at work again and bored.
Old 5/4/05, 08:07 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by Danalor@May 4, 2005, 9:03 AM
Does anyone else here see how ridiculous this thread really is? I rather be reading about the moral and social impact fake boobies has on our society.
really ridiculous now that April's posting cartoon pics of old women with cups under their shirts