V6 "GT"s

Search this Thread

Old 5/3/05, 02:53 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by JessicaRabbitt@May 3, 2005, 2:50 PM
Back to topic.

This is not the place, nor the time to discuss female enhancements. Especially with people who have zero personal experience with it.
All woman here, so Of course I Don't know about them plastic *****.

Now in any case.......

Would you consider this chopped up Ebay special "rice" BTW its a Gt.. Yes those are cobras, side vents and window vents. Also has a ducktail.... ICAP and manual.
Old 5/3/05, 02:56 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I don't think that's rice. Now, the car with the swing-up door in the background.. that door is rice.
Old 5/3/05, 03:00 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by blackhat97@May 3, 2005, 2:59 PM
I don't think that's rice. Now, the car with the swing-up door in the background.. that door is rice.
Ya, that was kinda hideous. In a moth to the flame kinda way.

But this GT is representing itself as a cobra- so its misbadged. It even came to the carshow with the motortrend mag.
Old 5/3/05, 03:01 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Maybe when you have survived cancer you wont make certain comments dear April. Even with plastic *****, more woman than some can claim to.

As for the car, I never said anything about rice, I said I wouldnt do it, and I dont like it when others do.

I think Cobras on anything that is not a COBRA is silly. Wont change my outlook on it, never will.
Old 5/3/05, 03:05 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Not asking ya to change your opinion, of course :scratch: ...You have your opinion, I got mine..That's the way the ball rolls... I won't change yours, you won't change mine, thats the way its gonna be.

BTW- replacement is a totally different horse than enhancement. Everyone knows that.
Old 5/3/05, 03:10 PM
Legacy TMS Member

To each their own I say. From what I read on this read (and I read every post) "badging" seems to be directly correlated to "engine power". Folks don't have a problem with others modding out seats, body panels, wheels, stripes, fogs, mufflers, struts, shift kits etc to make their cars look like a Mach I (just used for example) or whatever other model (if any at all). But the moment someone "misbadges" there is vocalization against it. So therefore a car can look and perform like a more powerful car but can't be badged as such. Please folks, correct me if I'm wrong if I don't have the correlation correct.

If I do have it correct, and I think I do, then what's to say that the car pictured above with the Cobra badges doesn't produce some insane amount of horsepower equal to that? If it does then it can be badged that way?

I dunno, , it doesn't bother me to see uniqueness. I do chuckle to myself when I see a Civic with an GS-R badge on it but hey, I know what's what and if that person wants to be seen like that, that's their choice.

Boy this post became longer than I thought it would. Sorry for the length.
Old 5/3/05, 03:14 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I see your point- and I do agree with it. I wouldn't stick GT badging on Eleanor either.

This GT had a stock engine. Granted, I was drawn to it, until I found out what he had paid for it off Ebay. Granted also it was nice looking, if a little bloated. BUT it was NO cobra. The side stripes say GT300R.

On the flip side: I got a pair of backwards snakes on my car- for decor only.Hades, I drive a VSIX! I do not consider than misbadging cause she couldn't take on a GT if she wanted too- I don't even try. She looks pretty but she's not so swift. Snakes are just there sittin pretty. Everything else is stock six.
She just sits and looks pretty- but she is harmless.
Old 5/3/05, 03:36 PM
Cobra R Member

April this color yellow might look good on your car...and would easy to do,what with yours already being yellow...believe its called "zinc yellow"?
Old 5/3/05, 03:40 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by tom_vilsack@May 3, 2005, 3:39 PM
April this color yellow might look good on your car...and would easy to do,what with yours already being yellow...believe its called "zinc yellow"?
Ya- no thanks, its a little pale.
If I repainted yellow I would do mellow yellow.
Fixina do my hood and spoiler flat black one of these days though.
Old 5/3/05, 03:42 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by JessicaRabbitt@May 3, 2005, 3:04 PM
Maybe when you have survived cancer you wont make certain comments dear April. Even with plastic *****, more woman than some can claim to.

As for the car, I never said anything about rice, I said I wouldnt do it, and I dont like it when others do.

I think Cobras on anything that is not a COBRA is silly. Wont change my outlook on it, never will.

(I think Cobras on anything that is not a COBRA is silly. Wont change my outlook on it, never will.)

I agree backwards, forwards they just look ridiculous :notnice:
Old 5/3/05, 03:51 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by EleanorsMine+May 3, 2005, 3:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EleanorsMine @ May 3, 2005, 3:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tom_vilsack@May 3, 2005, 3:39 PM
[/b][/quote]

Id leave her as she is!!! Shes awesome
Old 5/3/05, 04:11 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by EleanorsMine+May 3, 2005, 4:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EleanorsMine @ May 3, 2005, 4:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tom_vilsack@May 3, 2005, 3:39 PM
[/b][/quote]

hey, I like my zinc yellow, and trust me its not pale - bright and beautiful, baby!!!
But having said that, I think screaming yellow is a beautiful color on Eleanor, and still may consider it if I get a new one (although I love that red interior soo much and wouldn't want a McDonalds car).

Since I've posted anyway - Can't we all just get along?? Seriously though, its just a few buttheads who are throwing barbs at the V6'ers, and I'm finding these are the people who are pooping on everything... just ignore them (and watch your step so you don't mess your shoes ). Most of us are still a happy, if disfunctional (is there any other kind), family
Old 5/3/05, 04:13 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by mizanin+May 3, 2005, 4:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mizanin @ May 3, 2005, 4:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by EleanorsMine@May 3, 2005, 4:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-tom_vilsack
@May 3, 2005, 3:39 PM

hey, I like my zinc yellow, and trust me its not pale - bright and beautiful, baby!!!
But having said that, I think screaming yellow is a beautiful color on Eleanor, and still may consider it if I get a new one (although I love that red interior soo much and wouldn't want a McDonalds car).

Since I've posted anyway - Can't we all just get along?? Seriously though, its just a few buttheads who are throwing barbs at the V6'ers, and I'm finding these are the people who are pooping on everything... just ignore them. Most of us are still a happy, if disfunctional (is there any other kind), family
[/b][/quote]
Indeedy Zinc yellow is lovely. Any yellow(except the focii egg yolk) is
You would think 7,000 adults could get along anyway right?
Old 5/3/05, 04:17 PM
Mach 1 Member

focii egg yolk ... not sure I've seen it, but if I have it may actually be the same as Zinc ... yellow is a color that only looks good on some cars though, mustangs = beautiful, most trucks = .

Can't wait to see your future mods, gone away from the stripes huh?
Old 5/3/05, 04:19 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by mizanin@May 3, 2005, 4:20 PM
focii egg yolk ... not sure I've seen it, but if I have it may actually be the same as Zinc ... yellow is a color that only looks good on some cars though, mustangs = beautiful, most trucks = .

Can't wait to see your future mods, gone away from the stripes huh?
Yup Yup- Everyone has stripes.
Old 5/3/05, 05:14 PM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Boy oh boy, I mention boobies and this thread takes a turn for the worst. I was not trying to offend anyone or start another debate. I guess I should have mentioned I was not talking about anyone that needed surgery due to disease, illness, etc... Only to those who have itty bitties and want big mamma's. Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of people that have them for the right reasons and not the right reasons. I was joking when I posted that comment. Everyone just chill. If you are that insecure about your personal assets how about you show me them so I can be a judge as to whether it was a good mod or not Yes, I am hiding now......

As for me, I did purchase a natural male enhancement. You can too. Ford has them and it is called a 2005 Mustang GT. Girls can't wait to go for a ride
Old 5/3/05, 05:17 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

John, but what does that say about us girls who buy GTs??? I can tell you plenty of guys cant wait for the ride either.

GTs are not for boys anymore, I LOVE to see guys do a double take. Especially since this is such a MUSCLE car, they just dont expect to see a girl at the wheel, and in a stick no less. Then when I smoke em off the line, that look in the rearview is priceless.
Old 5/3/05, 05:25 PM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I love seeing a woman in a mustang, very sexy.
Old 5/3/05, 05:28 PM
Mach 1 Member

Maybe they let you smoke them so they can look at your tailpipe.
Old 5/3/05, 05:40 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Well, I have been told I have got a great tail... Its a good thing I didnt spend a lot of money on the front end mods on the car, huh?