Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/2/16, 06:25 AM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,737 Likes on 1,234 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
If I was a made guy, I'd have been whacked by now.
Can you tell I've been watching too much Sopranos? LOL
Fuuuuugeetttabout it!
Great stuff, Sopranos! Rhymes with my last name.
Old 1/2/16, 11:02 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Was getting a bit sleepy and farked up watching tv after I got out of the hot tub. Thought it was late, leaned forward, looked over at the phone on the end table to see what time it was and it said 2:56. Thought holy crap, I need to get in bed. Then I thought that seemed odd so I leaned forward a little further and noticed the one. It was only 12:56.
Old 1/2/16, 11:22 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Had 3/4 wisdom teeth pulled today. Sucked. F*** getting teeth pulled!!
Old 1/2/16, 11:28 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Was getting a bit sleepy and farked up watching tv after I got out of the hot tub. Thought it was late, leaned forward, looked over at the phone on the end table to see what time it was and it said 2:56. Thought holy crap, I need to get in bed. Then I thought that seemed odd so I leaned forward a little further and noticed the one. It was only 12:56.
My brain is so off from all the holidays. It's been saturday for three days now.

Originally Posted by laserred38
Had 3/4 wisdom teeth pulled today. Sucked. F*** getting teeth pulled!!
I've been lucky on that end so far. Hope you're feeling better soon!
Old 1/3/16, 02:44 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Happy New Years TMSers! I'm too lazy to go back and see what everyone has been up to. Life has been keeping me a lot busier that I would like to be. Hope all is well with y'all.
Old 1/3/16, 03:53 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Happy New Years TMSers! I'm too lazy to go back and see what everyone has been up to. Life has been keeping me a lot busier that I would like to be. Hope all is well with y'all.
Wow it's a ghost! Happy New Years man. Hope all is well with you too. Got another baby boy on the way, due March 21!
Old 1/3/16, 04:07 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Have a wonderful New Year Al!!!
Old 1/3/16, 04:10 PM

Wow it's a ghost! Happy New Years man. Hope all is well with you too. Got another baby boy on the way, due March 21!
Yeah I kinda feel like a ghost. Congrats on the one on the way! My little one is getting big quick and wearing us out. Nonstop action and sleep when she's sleeping only. Lol.
Old 1/3/16, 04:34 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Got a new electric razor for Christmas, and was shocked to see it wasn't made in China. Can't remember the last time I saw something electronic that wasn't made in China.

Made in the Netherlands.
Old 1/3/16, 05:35 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Well that worked out well. Got a call this afternoon saying that this house was vacant for an extra 2 nights and if I wanted to stay over I could have it for half price.

Hell yeah, I love a bargain. And I've got lots of stuff left I need to drink.
Old 1/3/16, 06:00 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Well that worked out well. Got a call this afternoon saying that this house was vacant for an extra 2 nights and if I wanted to stay over I could have it for half price.

Hell yeah, I love a bargain. And I've got lots of stuff left I need to drink.
Have fun. I'm jealous. Can't believe it's back to work tomorrow already.
Old 1/3/16, 06:28 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 201 Likes on 131 Posts
Got a new electric razor for Christmas, and was shocked to see it wasn't made in China. Can't remember the last time I saw something electronic that wasn't made in China.

Made in the Netherlands.
Speaking of the Netherlands, my son is going there in a couple of weeks. He is going with a few friends to the Netherlands, Germany and Paris. His Father's family is from the Netherlands and hopefully he will have an opportunity to meet them if the timing works out. But he won't be there long and he is going to Amsterdam and they live in Rotterdam. He keeps joking that he is finally visiting his "motherland" lol

And my stepdaughter is leaving this week for Cambodia. Her pediatric cardiology team is going to do heart surgeries for the less fortunate kids that would never have the opportunity otherwise

Hopefully they both have safe travels!

Last edited by 08GTCandyApple; 1/3/16 at 06:29 PM.
Old 1/3/16, 07:12 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Speaking of the Netherlands, my son is going there in a couple of weeks. He is going with a few friends to the Netherlands, Germany and Paris. His Father's family is from the Netherlands and hopefully he will have an opportunity to meet them if the timing works out. But he won't be there long and he is going to Amsterdam and they live in Rotterdam. He keeps joking that he is finally visiting his "motherland" lol

And my stepdaughter is leaving this week for Cambodia. Her pediatric cardiology team is going to do heart surgeries for the less fortunate kids that would never have the opportunity otherwise

Hopefully they both have safe travels!

I've never left the United States except for a couple of drinking binges in Mexico in my youth
Old 1/3/16, 07:14 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
As a mom, you probably don't want to hear this. But he couldn't care less about his "motherland" or meeting the family.

Hes going for the hookers and drugs.
Old 1/3/16, 08:44 PM

As a mom, you probably don't want to hear this. But he couldn't care less about his "motherland" or meeting the family. Hes going for the hookers and drugs.
Lmao. Some things don't ever change.

As I would assume that Lee of course is on yet another vacation. Drink 5 for me man. I need em.
Old 1/3/16, 11:04 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

As I would assume that Lee of course is on yet another vacation. Drink 5 for me man. I need em.
Yessir I am. In Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge for the last week or so. Not much drinking though, not like I used to. 5 will put me down for the count these days since I've lost weight.
Old 1/3/16, 11:29 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Yessir I am. In Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge for the last week or so. Not much drinking though, not like I used to. 5 will put me down for the count these days since I've lost weight.
Look at it this way - you're a cheaper date now
Old 1/3/16, 11:44 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Look at it this way - you're a cheaper date now

Yes I probably am. Had about 5 beers this afternoon, a few shots of apple pie, and a about 5 vodka club sodas with lime and I'm screwed up. Back in the old days that would just be getting started. I'm ready for a long sleep now.

That is if I can stay asleep. Every little thing wakes me up these days. Not to mention the horrible dreams I have.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 1/3/16 at 11:46 PM.
Old 1/3/16, 11:47 PM

Yes I probably am. Had about 5 beers this afternoon, a few shots of apple pie, and a about 5 vodka club sodas with lime and I'm screwed up. Back in the old days that would just be getting started.
So what did I miss? Why the weight loss? Haven't been gone from here that long and you're now a lightweight?
Old 1/3/16, 11:56 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

So what did I miss? Why the weight loss? Haven't been gone from here that long and you're now a lightweight?
Meh, just trying to live a few days longer and get my blood pressure down to stroke level and be a skinny sombithc for a few minutes before I die, lol. Been working on it for quite a while. Quit smoking cigs, started exercising, watching my foods, etc. Gone from about 270-280 to 185. Trying to get down to 6'1" 160-170 or so and get into some 30x32 jeans shortly. Maybe I can be thin and nice looking for a bit before I die. Which shouldn't be too long.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast