Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 4/20/14, 11:56 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by phiggs54
Home! After dropping off Scott near Oak Grove, the GareBear and I decided to drive straight through. The 50th was great! Mustangs were awesome, but the best part was meeting and hanging out with friends from TMS. Some recognition: Gary - thanks for letting me tail your (GT500) butt from Houston to Charlotte and back. Except for that stretch of the Atchafalaya where I got to meet the state trooper and received a $175 prize in recognition of my high speed driving. After 2140 miles, the image of your tail feathers are burned into my retinas And thanks for representing the great state of Texas with the cowboy hat. Scott - thanks for hosting us Wednesday night and sharing tasty (pork) butt. And beer at your house and beer to go. And TMS t-shirts. Joe (Scott's dad) - thanks for the tavern tour of Smith Camp road. It kick started the trip perfectly and was one of the highlights for me. Jason #1 - thanks for being our activity coordinator so we did not have to think. And also for all of the free entertainment. And lining up golf, too bad it rained. Diana - thanks for putting up with a bunch of dudes and treating us like brothers (or grandpas). And enduring a lot of teasing. You are a good sport. If Paul ever disowns you I will adopt you. David - thanks for being a gentle giant of a Mahn and serving as a mobile landmark everywhere we went so we did not get lost. Nathan - thanks for entrusting Sandy to your sister's care so you could join us. You were the most mature one of the group and almost made us look respectable. I wont say who was the least mature, but you know who you are A-A-RON!! Chet - thanks for accompanying Nathan and raising such a fine young man. Jason #2 - thanks for making the drive. It was a nice surprise to meet you. And finally: Carl Weathers - thanks for being so awesome in The Blues Brothers movie.
D-nice! D-Nice!
Old 4/21/14, 12:07 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Well I'm home now too

1200 miles in 17 hours on a hangover is brutal

Gary sleep now
Old 4/21/14, 01:01 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
any gopro videos?
Old 4/21/14, 02:48 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Boo hiss... haven't run across any laser except driving by airports. lol

Mine sure has saved my bacon for K/Ka on the I-5.
My laser goes off a lot during the winter months when driving into the sun. Time for a new one!
Old 4/21/14, 04:38 AM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
Home!

After dropping off Scott near Oak Grove, the GareBear and I decided to drive straight through.

The 50th was great! Mustangs were awesome, but the best part was meeting and hanging out with friends from TMS. Some recognition:

Gary - thanks for letting me tail your (GT500) butt from Houston to Charlotte and back. Except for that stretch of the Atchafalaya where I got to meet the state trooper and received a $175 prize in recognition of my high speed driving. After 2140 miles, the image of your tail feathers are burned into my retinas

And thanks for representing the great state of Texas with the cowboy hat.

Scott - thanks for hosting us Wednesday night and sharing tasty (pork) butt. And beer at your house and beer to go. And TMS t-shirts.

Joe (Scott's dad) - thanks for the tavern tour of Smith Camp road. It kick started the trip perfectly and was one of the highlights for me.

Jason #1 - thanks for being our activity coordinator so we did not have to think. And also for all of the free entertainment. And lining up golf, too bad it rained.

Diana - thanks for putting up with a bunch of dudes and treating us like brothers (or grandpas). And enduring a lot of teasing. You are a good sport. If Paul ever disowns you I will adopt you.

David - thanks for being a gentle giant of a Mahn and serving as a mobile landmark everywhere we went so we did not get lost.

Nathan - thanks for entrusting Sandy to your sister's care so you could join us. You were the most mature one of the group and almost made us look respectable. I wont say who was the least mature, but you know who you are A-A-RON!!

Chet - thanks for accompanying Nathan and raising such a fine young man.

Jason #2 - thanks for making the drive. It was a nice surprise to meet you.

And finally:
Carl Weathers - thanks for being so awesome in The Blues Brothers movie.
I concur with all the above! Fantastic time and great people indeed!
Old 4/21/14, 05:35 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
I'd quote Patricks post but it's so long and that takes up bandwidth, but I'll just say you're welcome dad.
Old 4/21/14, 05:38 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
It was a great trip, sucks I'm getting ready to go to work.... I dang sure don't wanna
Old 4/21/14, 05:55 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Home!

After dropping off Scott near Oak Grove, the GareBear and I decided to drive straight through.

The 50th was great! Mustangs were awesome, but the best part was meeting and hanging out with friends from TMS. Some recognition:

Gary - thanks for letting me tail your (GT500) butt from Houston to Charlotte and back. Except for that stretch of the Atchafalaya where I got to meet the state trooper and received a $175 prize in recognition of my high speed driving. After 2140 miles, the image of your tail feathers are burned into my retinas

Scott - thanks for hosting us Wednesday night and sharing tasty (pork) butt. And beer at your house and beer to go. And TMS t-shirts.

Joe (Scott's dad) - thanks for the tavern tour of Smith Camp road. It kick started the trip perfectly and was one of the highlights for me.

Jason #1 - thanks for being our activity coordinator so we did not have to think. And also for all of the free entertainment. And lining up golf, too bad it rained.

Diana - thanks for putting up with a bunch of dudes and treating us like brothers (or grandpas). And enduring a lot of teasing. You are a good sport. If Paul ever disowns you I will adopt you.

David - thanks for being a gentle giant of a Mahn and serving as a mobile landmark everywhere we went so we did not get lost.

Nathan - thanks for entrusting Sandy to your sister's care so you could join us. You were the most mature one of the group and almost made us look respectable. I wont say who was the least mature, but you know who you are A-A-RON!!

And finally:
Where did you get the energy to write that after driving for so long?

It was great meeting you too.

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Well I'm home now too

1200 miles in 17 hours on a hangover is brutal

Gary sleep now
You deserve an award. I'd go insane.
Old 4/21/14, 06:07 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Looks like everyone made it back safely! Cant wait to see everyone's pics once y'all get time to sort through um.
Old 4/21/14, 06:26 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by codeman94
Looks like everyone made it back safely! Cant wait to see everyone's pics once y'all get time to sort through um.
I'm still in Indiana. I think Diana is still driving too.
Old 4/21/14, 06:31 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by svopaul
Just got back....spotted this specimen last night outside the host hotel....

Attachment 156954
Looks like a lefty.....must be Mr. Gary, lol

Originally Posted by svopaul
And Lee...you were missed!
Hey....what about the rest of us who didn't make it?

Home!

Attachment 156976

And finally:
Sounds like you all had a great time, sorry I missed it!

Yes, y'all need to post some pics!
Old 4/21/14, 06:57 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Where did you get the energy to write that after driving for so long?
I had 15.5 hours to compose it in my head

You deserve an award. I'd go insane.
He has 9 cars and 6 kids. There is mo sanity left to lose
Old 4/21/14, 06:58 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Home!

Attachment 156976

And finally:
Carl Weathers and Mobile landmark. I like it!

I had a fantastic time, kinda sucks being back at work this morning. I feel a bit off not being sluggish on my way down to an omelet, and being stalked...

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple

You were missed as well indeed! I'll post my pics probably this evening when I get home and have a chance to go through them, even though I didn't take that many.

Also, it was mentioned, maybe in a couple years trying to meet up as a group somewhere, maybe mountains or something, for a couple days. That might be something to look into going forward.
Old 4/21/14, 08:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank You Ford Mo Co

Thank You Ford Motor Company for making the 2012 Laguna Seca Boss 302.
You gave me the opportunity to own the Machine of a Dream....such a Mean Machine. (play on Queen song; Your'e My Best Friend)

100% head turner, and 100% joy to drive.

Oh and btw, Happy Anniversary Mustang

Mustang On Dudes
Old 4/21/14, 09:07 AM
Service Manager

Received 447 Likes on 221 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple

Sorry I left you out...you were missed as well....and you were brought up. I was asked about you since I am the rare one who has met you(I didn't give up much info...don't worry )....but Gary did say "She is the coolest person I'll never meet"....
Old 4/21/14, 09:51 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Hi everyone!!!

Just letting you all know I am alive and stopped for lunch in NJ, couldn't make the trip in one shot yesterday and got a hotel in PA.

Exhausted as hell still and still have 2+ hours to go depending on traffic

I have to say it was amazing to finally meet you all...incredible people and memories to last a lifetime. You all hold a special place in my heart and I have to say you are all family to me <3

I can't wait till we meet again !!!!

Love you all
Old 4/21/14, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
Hi everyone!!!

Just letting you all know I am alive and stopped for lunch in NJ, couldn't make the trip in one shot yesterday and got a hotel in PA.

Exhausted as hell still and still have 2+ hours to go depending on traffic

I have to say it was amazing to finally meet you all...incredible people and memories to last a lifetime. You all hold a special place in my heart and I have to say you are all family to me <3

I can't wait till we meet again !!!!

Love you all
Safe travel the rest of the way DD.
Old 4/21/14, 10:11 AM

I forgot to thank Gary for covering for me when I stole $10 of gasoline from that guy in Louisiana
(Gotta pay for that speeding citation however it takes)
Old 4/21/14, 10:29 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Saw this today off F.B local radio station
Attached Images  
Old 4/21/14, 10:57 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Well here are a couple pics of my new ride. Yes this is my truck now and only me is going to be driving it.......

Here is what it looked like when I picked it up......

What it looks like clean......

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast