Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/22/16, 11:21 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
I don't really understand what the problem is these days with these ***** kids. I got beat with leather belts, extension cords, hickory's, until I was black and blue, anything that was handy, had bleeding stripes and welts up and down my legs and back, got my head split open with an iron, along with beatings with closed fists, kicked, slapped, locked in a room for 6 weeks at a time (until the next report card came out to see if the grades were better) only came out to go to school, and 30 minutes a day to eat, poop, and shower. Never told any of my teachers about it, wore clothes to cover up the bruises and marks, long pants when it was hot as **** and there was no A/C at school back then, didn't wan't to make any waves. Didn't really seem like anything out of the ordinary back then.

Don't know why its a big deal, and look how I turned out.

Well, maybe that isn't the best example, lol.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 1/22/16 at 11:30 PM.
Old 1/22/16, 11:37 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts

Yeah, nothing matters anymore. I blame the Internet. We should shut it down.

Old 1/22/16, 11:49 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by laserred38

Yeah, nothing matters anymore. I blame the Internet. We should shut it down.

Looking back at what seemed normal to me, my parents would be in ****ing prison now if they were raising me today, lol. Back then I didn't think it was anything out of the ordinary, and it actually wasn't. Hell, I had friends back then that were going through much worse stuff than me, I thought my family was normal. I had friends that came to school with broken bones from being punished for making bad grades or getting written up at school. And even that only seemed a little bit excessive, not criminal.

I can't even imagine doing the things to a kid that I had done to me, but its weird that I also excuse what was done to me and brush it off as "well, that's the way it was, I kind of deserved it because of the way I was, it was no big deal" even though I would kill someone that did that to a kid of mine nowadays. Strange the way we change when we grow up.
Old 1/23/16, 12:13 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Yeah man, that sounds like a bit much. That said, I was beat a few times. Most times I deserved it, other times I didn't. I grew up with a lot of girl-cousins around my age and they were little monster brats growing up. They'd fight with each other, then blame it on me and being the only boy, I'd get in trouble for it. All the while, I was just minding my own business playing with my toy cars. Usually, they'd get bored with their dolls and want to play with my cars...obviously they didn't know how to play cars, so I'd say no. So then I'd get in trouble for that too.

To be honest, being an only child, my parents bailed me out way too much. I always told them to let me figure things out on myself, but they always tried to give me the best or make sure I didn't get into any really deep trouble at school. I think that backfired with me in college and afterwards though. I don't plan on being the same with my two boys, but I say that now...
Old 1/23/16, 12:14 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I used to do a little but a little wouldn't do it so a little got more and more

I just keep trying to get a little better just a little better than before

I used to do a little but a little wouldn't do it so a little got more and more

I just keep trying to get a little better just a little better than before

We've been dancing with Mr.Brownstone, hes been knocking, he won't leave me alone.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 1/23/16 at 12:18 AM.
Old 1/23/16, 12:35 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Yeah man, that sounds like a bit much. That said, I was beat a few times. Most times I deserved it, other times I didn't. I grew up with a lot of girl-cousins around my age and they were little monster brats growing up. They'd fight with each other, then blame it on me and being the only boy, I'd get in trouble for it. All the while, I was just minding my own business playing with my toy cars. Usually, they'd get bored with their dolls and want to play with my cars...obviously they didn't know how to play cars, so I'd say no. So then I'd get in trouble for that too.

To be honest, being an only child, my parents bailed me out way too much. I always told them to let me figure things out on myself, but they always tried to give me the best or make sure I didn't get into any really deep trouble at school. I think that backfired with me in college and afterwards though. I don't plan on being the same with my two boys, but I say that now...
I was an only child and I prayed for a sibling, that way the other one would absorb some of the *** beatings, lol. . I had all boy first cousins too, not a single girl, so I was ****ed on that front, and I always was the "bad" one because I partied and raised hell. All of my cousins were the "good" boys. Yeah. look how that turned out, lol. The "best one" turned out to be gay (after he married a girl in college, was a CEO and had a couple of kids and was the deacon of a fundamentalist church, the choir director, youth leader, etc. and then ran off with a dude, not that there's anything wrong with that) Another tried to screw multiple members of the family out of their 1000+ acres of land so he could build houses and a construction business (also while claiming to be a bible waving christian, lol) so yeah, I'm a bit biased when it comes to religion and all the stuff I've had shoved down my throat.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 1/23/16 at 01:33 AM.
Old 1/23/16, 01:57 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I think I broke something down deep in my gut, maybe my liver. Something down there in my guts really feels ****ed up, don't know what it is that is hurting, lol.

Maybe it will feel better when I wake up tomorrow, lol.
Old 1/23/16, 06:02 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,232 Likes on 1,664 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I think I broke something down deep in my gut, maybe my liver. Something down there in my guts really feels ****ed up, don't know what it is that is hurting, lol.

Have a drink!
Seriously get it checked you need that organ to live!
Old 1/23/16, 06:06 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 187 Likes on 125 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Are you the one who keeps posting pics of the bad parking too? If so I wouldn't expect anything different !
but it bugs me so I won't apologize for that
Old 1/23/16, 08:13 AM
Legacy TMS Member

I was an only child and I prayed for a sibling, that way the other one would absorb some of the *** beatings, lol. . I had all boy first cousins too, not a single girl, so I was ****ed on that front, and I always was the "bad" one because I partied and raised hell. All of my cousins were the "good" boys. Yeah. look how that turned out, lol. The "best one" turned out to be gay (after he married a girl in college, was a CEO and had a couple of kids and was the deacon of a fundamentalist church, the choir director, youth leader, etc. and then ran off with a dude, not that there's anything wrong with that) Another tried to screw multiple members of the family out of their 1000+ acres of land so he could build houses and a construction business (also while claiming to be a bible waving christian, lol) so yeah, I'm a bit biased when it comes to religion and all the stuff I've had shoved down my throat.
Wow...I almost said holy ****, but something about that just didn't seem right ...I understand though. I went to (read: was sent to) catholic school for 1st to 12th grade. After I witnessed 9/11 in my freshmen year of high school, I cannot take any religion seriously. Almost every major war in earth's history was fought over disagreements in religion. We'll save this discussion for that other thread though.

I had a couple boy cousins around my age, both older and bigger than me. They both beat me up and turned out to be knuckleheads, but one of them went into the Marines and served two tours in Iraq, so he gets a pass on being a knucklehead. Plus he's married with 2 kids and another on the way, so he looks like he's not a knucklehead, but really - he's still a knucklehead...with a family now. He seems to be good with his kids, so maybe that softened him up a bit. Funny though, his older sister's oldest son beats up my godson all the time now (they're both 10 and both go to the same catholic elementary/middle school that I went to), so obviously there's something messed up in that bloodline HA.

That's funny though, Lee...I guess I could've pegged you as an only child. I don't think the world could've handled two of you
Old 1/23/16, 11:13 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts

Ya, that's how I feel every single day.
Old 1/23/16, 12:13 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I broke something a long time ago

**** near broke it off
Old 1/23/16, 01:01 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,232 Likes on 1,664 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
but it bugs me so I won't apologize for that
I'm not asking for an apology I was just thinking that if they can't park they also couldn't stack or organize anything either!
Old 1/23/16, 06:47 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I broke something a long time ago

**** near broke it off
Losen your grip foo.
Old 1/23/16, 06:49 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
I was an only child. I had cousins, but didnt really count, heck they got treated better than i did when it came to spoiled. Both of my parents worked, my father wasnt afraid to whip me and my mother had even less hesitation. I graduated high school and within two weeks was a full time college student and had a full time job. I've had a full time job every since. Now I have multiple things that could be considered jobs. I dont know where im going with that, just thought i'd throw it in to make Lee feel better as an only child lol.
Old 1/24/16, 11:53 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Interesting topic going on right now , here I thought it was just a rockstar thing but when they tell you take a couple asprins & seek help I just ignore it & trudge on , chest pain sucks mind you.
Old 1/24/16, 02:37 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 154 Likes on 117 Posts
try being the youngest of 12 kids .. i got beat by older sisters and brothers every day of my life till i turned 13 .. and some of their kids wonder why i did not attend the funerals when some of them died ..

Last edited by HOSS429; 1/24/16 at 02:38 PM.
Old 1/24/16, 03:00 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
I was an only child till i was 13 and my half brother was born. I was raised by my grandmother until 97 when i left for America but for anyone that knows Eastern Europe, there was the belt and stick and whatever else. I was brought up with 2 male cousins and it was the same thing with them.
In just over the last year, i found out that i have 3 sisters as well.

Kids these days, truly have no appreciation for what they have and dont understand the meaning of a hard days work. Truly depressing.
Old 1/24/16, 03:45 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Is it bad to admit that I spank Liam? Lol..in this day and age, yes. Yes it is. Not hard yet, but he's going to be a monster when he's 3. I know it.
Old 1/24/16, 03:58 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Is it bad to admit that I spank Liam? Lol..in this day and age, yes. Yes it is. Not hard yet, but he's going to be a monster when he's 3. I know it.
I've already called child protective services on your ***.

Not to mention, nowadays kids will call them on their own parents.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast