Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 6/7/15, 08:08 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

So I ended up with this. Grand Cherokee Overland, loaded up with every luxury you can get, along with the Offroad Adventure package (full underbody skid plates over the front suspension, trans, transfer case, gas tank and diff, 6+inches of lift for off road duty) and technology package. True rear drive, true 4 wd with transfer case and locking diffs, adjustable suspension, leather everything inside, door panels, console, shifter, dash, steering wheel, heated and cooled front seats, real wood trim, panoramic roof all the way to the rear seats, heated rear seats, adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitors, lane departure, front and rear cameras, adaptive HID lights (up,down,around curves), auto dimming lights, rain sensing wipers, memory driving positions with key fob (seat, mirrors, tilt/tele wheel,audio, climate, radio) heated steering wheel, adjustable suspension, panoramic moonroof, LED front and rear lights, too much stuff to list really.

NICE!! You'll really love it! I wasn't sure when I got my Cherokee, but aside from the wonky transmission issues they have, I love it. Very comfortable too and interior materials are higher quality than you see in other compatible vehicles. Feels solid too. I'm sure the Grand Cherokee feels like luxury compared to mine!
Old 6/7/15, 08:19 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Thanks man, I love it. It is a fantastic ride, its great. Glad you liked it, I hoped others would too. But apparently they don't really care. I hoped my friends here would be happy for me, but it doesn't look like they care at all. Not a word from anyone, even my boy Nate. Not that it really matters, I know its just a forum on the internet but I thought people might actually give some feed back since we've shared so much over the years, but I guess it really doesn't matter, and it shouldn't, just thought it would.

Oh, well. See you guys around here and there I guess, I hope, I'll miss you guys a lot. It might be a while before I get active again, my next build will be a turbo Boss or 5.0 I hope, or a GT350 of some sort, someday. See you guys later.
What do you really expect me to say? I'm not gonna lie, your 500 was way better looking. I see jeeps every day. Glad you're happy with it.

You've just been acting not-yourself lately. I've been worried about you. You'll post a rant maybe once a week during the middle of the night and then get mad that no one's around and threaten to leave. Not sure what's going on, but the whole thing has just been strange to me. If you need to talk to someone, we're all just a pm away...
Old 6/7/15, 12:20 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I wanted to like it. I tried to like it. But I just couldn't.

I'm glad you like it and the Explorer is indeed to modern day station wagon. No off-road ability whatsoever.
I can always count on Gary to be the smart *** like me.

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Those Cherokees are pretty dang nice. A few I know of had some bad luck with accessories mostly electrical but if you sit in one, you will want one. The comfort and trim are great. Really wish Chrysler had better engineering because they have a chance to be better than just about everyone else. Real nice ride though Lee. If it doesn't give you any problems, you will be really happy with it. They are sweet rides.
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Ugh, I didn't even get to see it. My brother in law kept walking through all **** backwards with no rhyme or reason. Cutting through the cars in one section and to go to another before we even finished one area. And then he made us leave too early because he was hungry and didn't want anything to eat there. He just had to eat at a diner right outside of the fairgrounds.

It looks good. I like it in the white.
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
What do you really expect me to say? I'm not gonna lie, your 500 was way better looking. I see jeeps every day. Glad you're happy with it.

You've just been acting not-yourself lately. I've been worried about you. You'll post a rant maybe once a week during the middle of the night and then get mad that no one's around and threaten to leave. Not sure what's going on, but the whole thing has just been strange to me. If you need to talk to someone, we're all just a pm away...

Sorry about that, I've just been really ****ed up (figuratively and literally) lately. Been having a lot of health and personal problems (back, shoulder, knee, mind, etc.). Been to more dr appointments in the last month or so than I have in the last 15 years. Been probed, poked, stuck, bent, twisted, shoved in and out of big tubes, heavily medicated, you name it. Along with worrying about all that and whats going to happen, found out my blood pressure has been through the roof. Showed up at a dr. appt and it was 170 over 120. All that plus all kinds of personal issues has had my mind ****ed up (then add a bunch of meds into that) I just haven't been myself.
Old 6/7/15, 05:45 PM

Sorry about that, I've just been really ****ed up (figuratively and literally) lately. Been having a lot of health and personal problems (back, shoulder, knee, mind, etc.). Been to more dr appointments in the last month or so than I have in the last 15 years. Been probed, poked, stuck, bent, twisted, shoved in and out of big tubes, heavily medicated, you name it. Along with worrying about all that and whats going to happen, found out my blood pressure has been through the roof. Showed up at a dr. appt and it was 170 over 120. All that plus all kinds of personal issues has had my mind ****ed up (then add a bunch of meds into that) I just haven't been myself.
Just tell us next time! Hope things start going your way. Health problems suck majorly.
Old 6/7/15, 06:31 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,253 Likes on 1,679 Posts
Mustangs Coast to Coast

Wow that's no way to see a show!!!
Old 6/7/15, 07:08 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Mustangs Coast to Coast

How do you post pics on this new app?!? I keep getting file size is too big notifications?
Old 6/7/15, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
How do you post pics on this new app?!? I keep getting file size is too big notifications?
That's an apple problem. They're supposed to be working on it.
Old 6/7/15, 07:26 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Wow that's no way to see a show!!!
I know. It was very frustrating.
The new app sucks. I just had to email all my pics to myself so I can save them to the hard drive on my laptop and post them using the full site. I'll try to post some in the morning when I have a little more time to do it.

Last edited by 08GTCandyApple; 6/7/15 at 07:27 PM.
Old 6/7/15, 07:38 PM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
I know. It was very frustrating.

The new app sucks. I just had to email all my pics to myself so I can save them to the hard drive on my laptop and post them using the full site. I'll try to post some in the morning when I have a little more time to do it.
You could try uploading the photos tom imgur or some other image host and insert the pic link in the app for now.
Old 6/7/15, 09:42 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Well I hit the fishing pond to find out after a 5 min walk with the gear and cooler with ice and having our lines in the water for 5 mins that the pond was closed due to fishing events for the weekend. so it was a bust. so next time I am home will be hitting the pond for sure.
Old 6/7/15, 10:13 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Well I hit the fishing pond to find out after a 5 min walk with the gear and cooler with ice and having our lines in the water for 5 mins that the pond was closed due to fishing events for the weekend. so it was a bust. so next time I am home will be hitting the pond for sure.
Bummer!!!
Old 6/7/15, 10:29 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Feeling sorry for younger dudes and getting them laid points
Wish I knew what you were talking about.
Just to clear it up I went to a company's golf outing at a resort in Austin. They paid my way because they want me to buy stuff from them so what the heck. I never take time off and its one night away from the family so not bad.

My brother lives in Austin. He's 55 and got divorced officially last year. He tries to date and stuff from the internet. So he wanted to hang out so he came and got me from the dinner Friday night after the match. We decided on a bar. Kind of looked like a chain place in a strip center but there was a live band and plenty of people. Most of them were 21-35 so my brother and I were just hanging out when I decided to get **** faced hammered drunk. He said he'd drive. So the more I drank the happier I got and before long we were making friends with three dudes and a couple of girls. Obviously to young and uninterested in my bother and me being married and all I was trying to be a wingman to these other dudes. It made for a good time. Bartender drinking shots with me. Kids buying me shots. Me buying the shots. Drinking some ****ed up stupid shots. Cinnamon toast crunch? You know chick shots. But you buy what the ladies want. In the end they didn't need my help and they got the digits and my brother and I had a good time. I know I complain about people and stuff but if you really meet people, most people are pretty interesting. But when you're ****faced everyone is fun. Unless you're a mean drunk.

I must have got a little annoying because the bartender shut me off at 30 minutes to closing. He saved me. I think just one more drink and I'd have puked. But I maintained.

On the way home my brother who hadn't had but one drink, and that was 5 hours earlier, got pulled over by the Lake Travis PD for doing a 35 in a 30 at 2:30am. He pulled over told me he was cool. Cop took his info. Told him to slow down and appreciated he was being a designated driver driving my obviously drunk *** home.

No idea how I found my way to the room on the 4th floor. I think because the lobby is on the fourth floor. I'd love to see the surveillance video from the lobby and the hallway. Opened the door. Saw my bed. Passed out right there. Roommate woke me up at 7:00 for a 8:00 start. I was still buzzed. Started drinking water. Managed to hold down a taco. Two hours into the round I'm playing great, but I'm still drunk.

Anyway. Good times. And for Brownson's sake hopefully Emily does't have herpes. Because according to my single brother a lot of the chicks over 50 do.
Old 6/7/15, 11:36 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Mustangs Coast to Coast

Lee, it can take a while to get all those mess sorted out where you need and don't need them and which ones work. I'm glad you've decided to start taking something, it should dramatically improve your quality of life. Just stick with it and you'll be fine.
Old 6/8/15, 06:32 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Here are a few...........I'll try to post some more later. So many people walking around, it was hard to try to get really good pics.
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-gts-rain.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-racing.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-silver-gt.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-red.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-blue.jpg  

Old 6/8/15, 06:34 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

That's about all I have of the GTs.
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-img_1102.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-red-outside.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-row-outside.jpg  
Old 6/8/15, 06:34 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Mustangs Coast to Coast

Just to clear it up:
Candidate for best post of the year!
Old 6/8/15, 06:52 AM
NTTAWWT

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Here are a few...........I'll try to post some more later. So many people walking around, it was hard to try to get really good pics.
That's about all I have of the GTs.
Oh good lord.
Old 6/8/15, 06:56 AM
NTTAWWT

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Just to clear it up I went to a company's golf outing at a resort in Austin.
Sounds a little like the last night in Charlotte. "**** you guys!!"
Old 6/8/15, 07:14 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Mustangs Coast to Coast

Nice pic!
Old 6/8/15, 08:33 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by tom281
Candidate for best post of the year!

I'll second. hahahaha

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast