Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 5/21/15, 12:27 PM
Service Manager

Received 439 Likes on 216 Posts
Hey Everyone...still around....just constantly being chased by a herd of rabid squirrels on crack.....I've thinned the herd a little...still working on that. Not much new....still buried at the shop trying to deal with idiot parts suppliers and get things out the door...
Old 5/21/15, 03:52 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Mustangs Coast to Coast

Think he'll pass now, Jill?

Name:  Screenshot_2015-05-21-16-50-30.png
Views: 21
Size:  335.6 KB
Attached Images  

Last edited by Blue Notch; 5/21/15 at 03:57 PM.
Old 5/21/15, 04:17 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Wonder what they do if you show up driving one of these cars that park themselves? LOL.
Old 5/21/15, 04:41 PM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by Blue Notch

This just means the congestion on Maryland roads from bad drivers will continue to get worse into the next generation.
Old 5/21/15, 05:53 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 182 Likes on 123 Posts
Originally Posted by svopaul
Hey Everyone...still around....just constantly being chased by a herd of rabid squirrels on crack.....I've thinned the herd a little...still working on that. Not much new....still buried at the shop trying to deal with idiot parts suppliers and get things out the door...

Originally Posted by Blue Notch

Who knows.....the last few times he passed that part. It was the actual driving on the real roads that he failed. His next appointment isn't until July something, so we will have to wait and see, lol.

I think it's ridiculous they took that part out of the test. They should have left parallel parking in and removed the backing up in a straight line portion. But they didn't ask my opinion

This just means the congestion on Maryland roads from bad drivers will continue to get worse into the next generation.
I was so close to getting t-boned this morning on my way to work. I just turned onto Reisterstown Road and some stupid, stupid B didn't stop coming off the that ramp coming off 695 (from the Towson direction). If I wasn't able to slam on my brakes and move over a lane, I'd have been nailed. I'm glad I'm a defensive driver and expect people will stupid **** like that.

Last edited by 08GTCandyApple; 5/21/15 at 05:55 PM.
Old 5/22/15, 06:21 AM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple

I was so close to getting t-boned this morning on my way to work. I just turned onto Reisterstown Road and some stupid, stupid B didn't stop coming off the that ramp coming off 695 (from the Towson direction). If I wasn't able to slam on my brakes and move over a lane, I'd have been nailed. I'm glad I'm a defensive driver and expect people will stupid **** like that.
It's insane up there the amount of stupidity behind the wheel! It was bad 15 years ago....Far worse now. If I was still there I wouldn't even consider getting on a Motorcycle...those morons can't see a whole car let alone a bike!
Old 5/22/15, 09:07 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Hi everyone
Old 5/22/15, 09:17 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
sup!
Old 5/22/15, 11:30 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I was so close to getting t-boned this morning on my way to work.
Well, to be fair, if I saw you in traffic, I'd want to bone you too.
Old 5/22/15, 12:15 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

It's insane up there the amount of stupidity behind the wheel! It was bad 15 years ago....Far worse now. If I was still there I wouldn't even consider getting on a Motorcycle...those morons can't see a whole car let alone a bike!
True!

Guess what's for dinner tonight

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Well, to be fair, if I saw you in traffic, I'd want to bone you too.
And I thought I was too old for you

Last edited by 08GTCandyApple; 5/22/15 at 12:17 PM.
Old 5/22/15, 12:49 PM
Service Manager

True!

Guess what's for dinner tonight

That looks good and I used to tear them up....but lately I've been busting my *** and I'm too lazy to pick crabs....Rum & coke and a burger on the grill and I'm good.
Old 5/22/15, 01:09 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

That looks good and I used to tear them up....but lately I've been busting my *** and I'm too lazy to pick crabs....Rum & coke and a burger on the grill and I'm good.
You've definitely been away from home too long then! Things have been really busy for me at work too. I'm looking forward to a long weekend, that's for sure.
Old 5/22/15, 02:11 PM
Service Manager

You've definitely been away from home too long then! Things have been really busy for me at work too. I'm looking forward to a long weekend, that's for sure.
This is home now....Maryland isn't at all what it used to be and I don't miss it.

I am going to have fun this weekend....tomorrow is my first try at RallyCross with the WRX and Sunday is a Pig roast at a friends
Old 5/22/15, 11:56 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I'm just about done with all the shet I go through. I think I might get rid of my stangs and call it quits. The young'uns don't give a **** about them, I have no one left who cares about them, why bother keeping them and paying insurance and upkeep on them for people that don't give a sheet? I'm over it for now, I'll have to see where this ends up. Right now, I don't care, I'm done with it.
Old 5/23/15, 12:09 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I'm just about done with all the shet I go through. I think I might get rid of my stangs and call it quits. The young'uns don't give a **** about them, I have no one left who cares about them, why bother keeping them and paying insurance and upkeep on them for people that don't give a sheet? I'm over it for now, I'll have to see where this ends up. Right now, I don't care, I'm done with it.
Dibs on the '70

Old 5/23/15, 12:33 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Dibs on the '70

I'll probably keep it, maybe. I'm just sick of the fact that I've done all this for these kids and they don't give a **** at all. It makes me want to puke, where have I gone wrong? I'm just done with it, I'm tired of trying to do something special for the next generation and all they care about is a ****ing iphone. Fuc k it, I'm not going down that road, I'll get what I can.

If you don't mind me asking Gary, what kind of mpg are you getting over all with the Explorer Sport? I'm looking at one of those, but I'm also looking at a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland and Summit that can actually go off road, rwd, low range, loaded up, diesel, 30 mpg, loaded to the max with goodies, heated, cooled seats, adaptive cruise, air suspension that goes up almost as high as a Raptor, etc.

I'm torn as to what to look at. Jeep or Explorer. I'm waiting on the 2016 Explorer Platinum to see how it looks, but its nowhere near what the Jeep has to offer for real off road performance. I measured the ground clearance on a Sport the other day and its only about 6 inches at the front air dam. **** that, I'd tear that off in a week.

I'm also wondering about fuel mileage. The Explorer Sport is something like 16 and 22 (If you keep your foot out of it). The diesel Jeep is rated at 22 and 28, and Car and Driver just tested it for 25K miles with multiple drivers in multiple situations. They drove it on long trips, around town, towed race car trailers over mountains, etc. and put 24K miles on it in 14 months and averaged 26mpg over all that different driving.

Just wondering how the ecoboost 6 was doing, I like the 16 body style (especially the platinum) just wondered how it performed.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 5/23/15 at 12:40 AM.
Old 5/23/15, 01:51 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Wasup TMSers?
Quit taking it personal Lee. Just a different generation is all.

Hey Gary. We are heading to Kerens Texas next weekend for a family reunion. Are you familiar with this area? Is there anything out that way worth checking out? From the maps it looks like its miles from nowhere.
Old 5/23/15, 02:34 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Wasup TMSers?
Quit taking it personal Lee. Just a different generation is all.
Taking it personal my ***. I really dont mind, but it does bother me, especially that I spent over $50K on a car that I never drive that has sat in storage for kids that don't care anything about it, and I'm going to lose my *** on it if I get rid of it, and they don't care at all if I do because it means nothing to them.

****ing kids. Wish I had a kid like Nathan, he would probably give a **** and be happy that someone stored a GT500 for him. Mine don't give a ****, so I'm getting rid of it while I can, get something I can use, **** them, they can drive Hondas and can can kiss my ***.
Old 5/23/15, 02:56 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Taking it personal my ***. I really dont mind, but it does bother me, especially that I spent over $50K on a car that I never drive that has sat in storage for kids that don't care anything about it, and I'm going to lose my *** on it if I get rid of it, and they don't care at all if I do because it means nothing to them.

****ing kids. Wish I had a kid like Nathan, he would probably give a **** and be happy that someone stored a GT500 for him. Mine don't give a ****, so I'm getting rid of it while I can, get something I can use, **** them, they can drive Hondas and can can kiss my ***.
Lmao. I hear ya. My kids were pretty upset when I sold the cobra but I just told them I will get another cool car eventually. My oldest says he wants a mustang as his first car. My youngest want me to build a rat rod. Guess I did something right. Lol
Old 5/23/15, 03:06 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Lmao. I hear ya. My kids were pretty upset when I sold the cobra but I just told them I will get another cool car eventually. My oldest says he wants a mustang as his first car. My youngest want me to build a rat rod. Guess I did something right. Lol
You obviously did, I obviously did not. I've got one that couldn't care less because he can buy whatever he wants and one that thinks we should drive an electric car because his teacher told him that we are killing the earth with our petrol cars. Thinks I should buy a Tesla, that its somehow going to save the earth. Him and his teacher both too stupid to realize that the power comes from coal power plants here in GA, teacher thinks that its some kind of magic **** that makes power come for free out of those little holes in the wall. Stupid *****. I really need to find a better school for him.

I'm ****ed either way, I really screwed up by sending them to fancy schools. Either way I don't give a ****, I'm sick of the whole thing, I'm still going to buy an SUV. That should put a stick up the teacher's ****.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 5/23/15 at 03:09 AM.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast