Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 10/18/14, 11:02 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

I'm drunk.

Imagine that, lol.
Drunk or buzzed?
Old 10/18/14, 11:14 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
I renewed my Sirius in late August for a negotiated $95 for a year (on my credit card. Then I decided that I didn't want them ****ing with my credit card and didn't really need the service since I rarely drive the car. A week or so later I called and cancelled the service and told them to cut it off. That was around the first of September.

They agreed to cancel it and sent me a refund check for what I paid. Then I went on vacation. I just got back and got in the car today and the Sirius is still on over a month later and I'm afraid they are going to charge me for that **** since they have my CC #. Anyone have any experience with that?

Also, I'm a bit pissed and confused. I drove it today for the first time in about 6 weeks and the front button of the power driver's seat wont move up and down. The forward part of the button that tilts the front edge of the seat up and down wont move it. It make a noise, and I stuck my hand up under there and could feel something click when I pushed it, but the front edge of the seat will not move up and down.

I'm gonna be one pissed off person if that is ****ed up. This is a $60K car that I paid cash for and it has 7K miles on it that is just a few months out of the 3/36 warranty. That **** is not alright, someone is going to hear some **** from me.
Old 10/18/14, 11:15 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by shurtual86
Drunk or buzzed?
Meh, buzzed right now, drunk in a few hours, lol.
Old 10/18/14, 11:21 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I renewed my Sirius in late August for a negotiated $95 for a year (on my credit card. Then I decided that I didn't want them ****ing with my credit card and didn't really need the service since I rarely drive the car. A week or so later I called and cancelled the service and told them to cut it off. That was around the first of September.

They agreed to cancel it and sent me a refund check for what I paid. Then I went on vacation. I just got back and got in the car today and the Sirius is still on over a month later and I'm afraid they are going to charge me for that **** since they have my CC #. Anyone have any experience with that?

Also, I'm a bit pissed and confused. I drove it today for the first time in about 6 weeks and the front button of the power driver's seat wont move up and down. The forward part of the button that tilts the front edge of the seat up and down wont move it. It make a noise, and I stuck my hand up under there and could feel something click when I pushed it, but the front edge of the seat will not move up and down.

I'm gonna be one pissed off person if that is ****ed up. This is a $60K car that I paid cash for and it has 7K miles on it that is just a few months out of the 3/36 warranty. That **** is not alright, someone is going to hear some **** from me.
I think I've listened to my sirius twice since I got it. And that was for maybe 10 seconds. Sounds way too digitalized/tinny to me. I'll stick with my ipod. I've heard horror stories about them grasping onto you for every last second they can. They're screwy.

Haven't had any problems with my seat...yet.
Old 10/18/14, 11:35 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I think I've listened to my sirius twice since I got it. And that was for maybe 10 seconds. Sounds way too digitalized/tinny to me. I'll stick with my ipod. I've heard horror stories about them grasping onto you for every last second they can. They're screwy.

Haven't had any problems with my seat...yet.
Yeah, I'm concerned about the Sirius. I know for sure that it is cancelled, I have the cancellation #, they even sent me a check for the amount that I renewed it for. It just bothers me that its still on and they have my CC #. I just hope that they left it on to get me to re-subscribe.

The power seat thing really worries me after what I've read on here about people having power seats going **** up. Everything else works, back and forth, the rear part moving up and down, etc. But the front button wont move the seat up and down. I know its trying to, I can hear it hum and after sticking my hand under there can feel it click, it just wont move up and down like it should. If that is ****ed up, me and Ford are going to have a real problem since the car only has 7K or so miles on it.

Don't think I wont spend a **** load on a lawyer, I don't care if it costs more that it would to fix it. That is beside the point, they need to do what is right and its a damned shame that their flagship car has problems like that. I'm not putting up with it, they can kiss my ***. I own a lot of Ford stock and I am a Ford guy, someone is going to hear some **** from me.
Old 10/18/14, 11:37 PM

Lee, calm down. It's just a seat.
Old 10/18/14, 11:42 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Lee, calm down. It's just a seat.
No, its just one function of a seat that I never use on a car that I wrote a check for that had a sticker price of close to $60K. That pisses me off, that's a lot of goddamned money to me, it might not be to the ballers on here, but for me to pay cash for a car like that is a "big ****ing deal" as Joe Biden would say, lol.
Old 10/18/14, 11:48 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Yeah, I'm concerned about the Sirius. I know for sure that it is cancelled, I have the cancellation #, they even sent me a check for the amount that I renewed it for. It just bothers me that its still on and they have my CC #. I just hope that they left it on to get me to re-subscribe. The power seat thing really worries me after what I've read on here about people having power seats going **** up. Everything else works, back and forth, the rear part moving up and down, etc. But the front button wont move the seat up and down. I know its trying to, I can hear it hum and after sticking my hand under there can feel it click, it just wont move up and down like it should. If that is ****ed up, me and Ford are going to have a real problem since the car only has 7K or so miles on it. Don't think I wont spend a **** load on a lawyer, I don't care if it costs more that it would to fix it. That is beside the point, they need to do what is right and its a damned shame that their flagship car has problems like that. I'm not putting up with it, they can kiss my ***. I own a lot of Ford stock and I am a Ford guy, someone is going to hear some **** from me.
Have you seen my quality issues...with 5500 miles? I'm a Ford man. I'm wearing a Mustang t-shirt as we speak. But there are things on this car that just disgust me with it being a brand new car.
Old 10/18/14, 11:53 PM

Ok then...
Old 10/18/14, 11:56 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Watching My Cousin Vinny, am I the only **** on here who eats grits? In various fashions, grits with butter and sugar for breakfast, grits with salt and pepper with dinner meals, grits with shrimp and au jus for supper, hell, grits with anything.

Am I some kind of weirdo ? Grits can be worked into anything as far as I'm concerned. I eat butter and sugar and pepper grits with a ribeye or sausage or bacon with biscuits and gravy and eggs for breakfast, I'll eat grits as a side for a hamburger steak and mashed taters, okra, and mac and cheese for lunch, I'll eat butter, salt and pepper grits with shrimp and fish for supper.

Grits go with anything in the South.
Old 10/19/14, 12:05 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I have had grits three times. I always opt for a biscuit.

The taste isn't a issue for me.. its a texture thing. Maybe(probably) I never had a good one?
Old 10/19/14, 12:06 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by laserred38
Have you seen my quality issues...with 5500 miles? I'm a Ford man. I'm wearing a Mustang t-shirt as we speak. But there are things on this car that just disgust me with it being a brand new car.
I'm probably the most hardcore Ford guy you've met, my yard has been full of Fords for years. Just in recent stuff, I have put 800K miles on multiple Explorers, I bought 3 brand new high end Mustangs in 4 years (2 of them Shelbys), I've got got 5 Fords in my yard currently, but this bull**** of a seat not moving in one direction is really pissing me off. That **** is not right. I spent a lot of money on this car and its not like its been abused, its got 7K miles on it, has never even been driven in the rain and suddenly the seat is ****ed up.

That **** doesn't fly for me. I'll raise some hell.
Old 10/19/14, 12:10 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Flagstang
I have had grits three times. I always opt for a biscuit.

The taste isn't a issue for me.. its a texture thing. Maybe(probably) I never had a good one?
You just haven't had grits cooked properly to go with the meal you were eating. The grits you make to go with shrimp and grits for a dinner and much different than grits you make to have with breakfast to go with sausage, biscuits, eggs, gravy, etc.

Grits are very versatile, they can be incorporated into any meal, they just have to be prepared different ways depending on the type of meal.
Old 10/19/14, 12:11 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I am sure they will fix it. Keep in mind all the seats use pretty much the same off the shelf components.
Old 10/19/14, 12:14 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
I'm probably the most hardcore Ford guy you've met, my yard has been full of Fords for years. Just in recent stuff, I have put 800K miles on multiple Explorers, I bought 3 brand new high end Mustangs in 4 years (2 of them Shelbys), I've got got 5 Fords in my yard currently, but this bull**** of a seat not moving in one direction is really pissing me off. That **** is not right. I spent a lot of money on this car and its not like its been abused, its got 7K miles on it, has never even been driven in the rain and suddenly the seat is ****ed up. That **** doesn't fly for me. I'll raise some hell.
I hear ya man, I'd be the same way. The only other brands of vehicle that had been in any of our driveways was a Mazda pickup and a Mercury Capri lol, obviously both Fords.
Old 10/19/14, 01:23 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Just watched Lone Survivor on HBO a little while ago. How in the hell could you not watch that and be choked up and proud of our young men that volunteer for that ****?

I have a lot to say but I won't put it here.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 10/19/14 at 01:24 AM.
Old 10/19/14, 04:22 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by Flagstang
Old 10/19/14, 04:37 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Watching My Cousin Vinny, am I the only **** on here who eats grits? In various fashions, grits with butter and sugar for breakfast, grits with salt and pepper with dinner meals, grits with shrimp and au jus for supper, hell, grits with anything.

Am I some kind of weirdo ? Grits can be worked into anything as far as I'm concerned. I eat butter and sugar and pepper grits with a ribeye or sausage or bacon with biscuits and gravy and eggs for breakfast, I'll eat grits as a side for a hamburger steak and mashed taters, okra, and mac and cheese for lunch, I'll eat butter, salt and pepper grits with shrimp and fish for supper.

Grits go with anything in the South.
Nope. If it's an option, I get those instead of anything else. Butter and brown sugar in the morning, bacon drippings at supper (almost as good as gravy), sometimes Tony Chachere's, sometimes just straight cayenne pepper and salt, sometimes with cheese but not that often. All of these are side dish examples, I've never sat down to just a bowl of grits for a meal, but I usually eat enough of them at one sitting for it to be a meal. They can be seasoned to go with almost anything you can imagine (though I've yet to pair them with sushi, lol). I'll choose them over toast, bacon (yeah, I said it, sue me), sausage, biscuits, etc. if given the choice.
Old 10/19/14, 06:01 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I'm drunk.

Imagine that, lol.

I finally broke down and ordered a bottle to try.

Old 10/19/14, 06:07 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

If you cancelled and haven't driven the car (or driven it much) since the cancel, the car just hasn't received the signal to cut it off yet.

I had cancelled mine after I put it away for the winter. It didn't run again until this past spring and I still had service. It stayed like that for about a week and then it was gone.

I was cancelled and had been refunded. No extra charges on my card, but within a few weeks after the cancel they start hitting me up for the 5 months for $20 deal.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast