Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 10/12/14, 12:49 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
lol Ya, had to take the package tray out to bolt the amp rack down, so I thought I might as well. Sounds amazing with the new amp. Still need to do some fine tweaking, but really happy with it. Uploading some video. Might be a few days though... Hope your nephews feel better Lee.
Ps this is after 4k miles with the Bob's catch can/separator...
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-382120555.jpg  
Old 10/12/14, 12:51 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
And these are the latest with my hood...there's a small area where the paint chipped off already. I truly wonder if Ford would split the cost of a Cervini's hood with me, to save the dealer's body shop the trouble of having to repaint or replace this aluminum hood.
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-4147610797.jpg  
Old 10/12/14, 12:56 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
l

Hope your nephews feel better Lee.

Thank you Nathan. They are both feeling much better today, but I was so worried last night about the oldest one (11). He was so sick, just out of his mind when he had that fever. He was fine a few hours earlier, hanging out with us outside, just a little sick. Next thing you know at the cookout he was literally delirious with a fever and couldn't stand up, having convulsions and talking out of his head. We all freaked out after we took his temp and it was 104, he was just laying around in his underwear watching tv and it came on suddenly (of course it was about 11 o'clock at night when it happened, ) So we stripped him down and put him in a bath tub of cool water and called the doctor he had seen earlier in the day. The doctor told us to take him out of the water and if his temp hit 105 bring him to the ER. I got him out and dried him off and put his clothes back on him and fed him some Tylenol and the stuff they gave us earlier in the day like they told us.

After that, he started feeling better and was acting more normal so we put him to bed and had his brother watch him too (they always sleep together )

It was a crazy night. Today, the sickest oldest one from last night is fine, the other sounds like hes coughing up a mountain of granite.
Old 10/12/14, 01:03 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
What speakers did you end up doing? Did you put the sub in?
I put the sub in a while ago. I think I need to shrink the box a bit though. For the speakers I ended up going with the 130KRs. Got some birthday money and crutchfield had them for an awesome price, scratch and dent. Love the way they sound. Really need some sound deadener though. In both the Mustang and the Explorer.

Ps this is after 4k miles with the Bob's catch can/separator...
Ick. I emptied mine sometime after 2k miles and had a good bit.

And these are the latest with my hood...there's a small area where the paint chipped off already. I truly wonder if Ford would split the cost of a Cervini's hood with me, to save the dealer's body shop the trouble of having to repaint or replace this aluminum hood.
That sucks. Haven't noticed anything with mine yet. *Knock on wood* Which hood would you go with?
Old 10/12/14, 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Thank you Nathan. They are both feeling much better today, but I was so worried last night about the oldest one (11). He was so sick, just out of his mind when he had that fever. He was fine a few hours earlier, hanging out with us outside, just a little sick. Next thing you know at the cookout he was literally delirious with a fever and couldn't stand up, having convulsions and talking out of his head. We all freaked out after we took his temp and it was 104, he was just laying around in his underwear watching tv and it came on suddenly (of course it was about 11 o'clock at night when it happened, ) So we stripped him down and put him in a bath tub of cool water and called the doctor he had seen earlier in the day. The doctor told us to take him out of the water and if his temp hit 105 bring him to the ER. I got him out and dried him off and put his clothes back on him and fed him some Tylenol and the stuff they gave us earlier in the day like they told us.

After that, he started feeling better and was acting more normal so we put him to bed and had his brother watch him too (they always sleep together )

It was a crazy night. Today, the sickest oldest one from last night is fine, the other sounds like hes coughing up a mountain of granite.
That's scary, going from ok to super sick. Glad they're doing better.
Old 10/12/14, 01:23 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
That's scary, going from ok to super sick. Glad they're doing better.
It was freaky. He was outside acting normal with me and his dad around the grill and fire pit while we were cooking, was in his underwear and a shirt (like normal), then 20 minutes later he was in the garage laying on one of the ATVs talking weird stuff. Then 20 minutes later he was inside and his little brother (9) came running out looking for his dad, well his dad wasn't out there so he grabbed me. Went inside and he was having convulsions and talking out of his mind ****. I got his dad and stripped him down and put him in the tub after taking his temp and seeing it was almost 105 while his mom called the doctor. It scared the living **** out of me, I love this boy like he was my own son. I was a damned nervous wreck the rest of the night, woke up thinking about him, even had dreams about him.
Old 10/12/14, 08:46 AM

It was freaky. He was outside acting normal with me and his dad around the grill and fire pit while we were cooking, was in his underwear and a shirt (like normal), then 20 minutes later he was in the garage laying on one of the ATVs talking weird stuff. Then 20 minutes later he was inside and his little brother (9) came running out looking for his dad, well his dad wasn't out there so he grabbed me. Went inside and he was having convulsions and talking out of his mind ****. I got his dad and stripped him down and put him in the tub after taking his temp and seeing it was almost 105 while his mom called the doctor. It scared the living **** out of me, I love this boy like he was my own son. I was a damned nervous wreck the rest of the night, woke up thinking about him, even had dreams about him.
Any clue what it might have been? Are you still taking him to the doctor?
Old 10/12/14, 12:19 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Any clue what it might have been? Are you still taking him to the doctor?
105 is cookin
Old 10/12/14, 05:21 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Hard to believe I picked up Miss Scarlet two years ago today!

Mounted the new amp in my trunk. Still need to get it hooked up. Its dark and I'm cold. We'll see how far I get.

Not going to make it. We were all going to ride over to Gulf Shores for the shrimp festival but that went to ****. The boys both woke up sick yesterday (luckily they were both out of school) and I had to take them to the doctor. One with tonsillitis and ear infection and the other sick too with some mysterious ****. He had a 105 fever last night, had to put him in a cold bath to cool him down, and they both had a pop up ball tournament in Gulfport MS tomorrow.
Wow, 105 is too high. I would have had mine at the hospital for that. My youngest runs them high, but never that high. 103.9 is the highest I've ever seen his go. When his got like that I had to give him Motrin or Advil and then a dose of Tylenol 3 hours after that to try to keep it lowered but you can only do that for the first 24 hrs. And a tepid bath. I can't count the number of times I had to get him in the tub at 3am! Glad they are doing better!

Originally Posted by cdynaco
105 is cookin
+1
Old 10/12/14, 06:51 PM

A couple videos. Yes, I had the car running.

Old 10/12/14, 07:00 PM

Here's one from when I first installed them. Just the left channel off my BA amp. No other speakers. I've also made a less crappy mount since then.

Old 10/12/14, 08:09 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Howdy everyone.

Last edited by lalayla; 10/12/14 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Messed it all up.
Old 10/12/14, 08:09 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Howdy everyone. Long time no talk. Hope everyone is doing good!
Old 10/12/14, 08:11 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,318 Likes on 1,729 Posts
Originally Posted by lalayla
Howdy everyone. Long time no talk. Hope everyone is doing good!
Hi Amie WTH have u been?
Old 10/12/14, 08:13 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Hi Amie WTH have u been?
Lol, it has been one hell of a year... I guess I don't need the blue Mustang avatar anymore. Wrecked in Tampa traffic. How are ya??
Old 10/12/14, 08:16 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Lol, it has been one hell of a year... I guess I don't need the blue Mustang avatar anymore. Wrecked in Tampa traffic. How are ya??
Wrecked? Hope u were ok? U can always get a new car u cant get a new Amie! I'm doing great trying to get a last few rides in before I have to garage it!
Old 10/12/14, 08:18 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Wrecked? Hope u were ok? U can always get a new car u cant get a new Amie! I'm doing great trying to get a last few rides in before I have to garage it!
I was just shaken up but bent the k-member to hell. I have a '06 GT right now but I really miss my blue car. It won't let me change the avatar for some reason lol

Last edited by lalayla; 10/12/14 at 08:20 PM.
Old 10/12/14, 08:24 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

I was just shaken up but bent the k-member to hell. I have a '06 GT right now but I really miss my blue car. It won't let me change the avatar for some reason lol
Post some pics of your new ride? :-) Glad you were ok!

Last edited by Mustang Freak; 10/12/14 at 08:26 PM.
Old 10/12/14, 08:28 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Post some pics of your new ride? :-) Glad you were ok!
I tried uploading but it wouldn't let me. I'll try to upload through photobucket or something I don't know if I like it as much as my old car
Old 10/12/14, 08:31 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

I tried uploading but it wouldn't let me. I'll try to upload through photobucket or something I don't know if I like it as much as my old car
R U using the new app? The old TMS app is no good anymore. :-)

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast