Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/25/14, 01:59 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Grass is cut. Roast is in the oven. On the couch with a big glass of sweet tea just welcoming the weekend. It's a good feeling.
Same here, yard is done, pool is clean, patios are washed down, cushions are out, and I'm gonna go pick up some BBQ and sides in a bit then drink about a quart of 100 proof later.
Old 7/25/14, 02:00 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Same here, yard is done, pool is clean, patios are washed down, cushions are out, and I'm gonna go pick up some BBQ and sides in a bit then drink about a quart of 100 proof later.
Lol. Yeah I'm gonna have a few myself later. Probably do some grillin tomorrow aftn.
Old 7/25/14, 02:10 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Ouch!
man, it hurts they gave me the teeth the tops where good, kinda cool looking, but the bottom ones where crushed, they had blood and meat etc. stuck to them. :gross:
Old 7/25/14, 04:07 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Supersnake04
man, it hurts they gave me the teeth the tops where good, kinda cool looking, but the bottom ones where crushed, they had blood and meat etc. stuck to them. :gross:
that sucks man, I'm glad my got removed already.
Old 7/25/14, 04:45 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by shurtual86
that sucks man, I'm glad my got removed already.
thanks, and they didn't even give me very strong pain killers! Man I want some Oxycodone, or morphine pills, I got some little 10mg hydrocodone with acetaminophen and another kind of pill, but that's just not cutting it. And you know what? This wasn't my first procedure this summer, I had two ingrown toenails removed by a podiatrist, and he did deaden them so it wouldn't hurt, but he didn't prescribe me anything, luckily it wasn't too bad, after this I have a cardiologist appointment on Wednesday, And that will be it.

Last edited by Supersnake04; 7/25/14 at 05:00 PM.
Old 7/25/14, 05:07 PM

thanks, and they didn't even give me very strong pain killers! Man I want some Oxycodone, or morphine pills, I got some little 10mg hydrocodone with acetaminophen and another kind of pill, but that's just not cutting it. And you know what? This wasn't my first procedure this summer, I had two ingrown toenails removed by a podiatrist, and he did deaden them so it wouldn't hurt, but he didn't prescribe me anything, luckily it wasn't too bad, after this I have a cardiologist appointment on Wednesday, And that will be it.
They probably profiled you as a little junkie. Oxy or morphine for wisdom teeth geez. That's the reason pain killers are such a problem. If you have enough pain to be prescribed oxy or morphine, you should be in ICU. Toughen up junkie boy.
Old 7/25/14, 05:12 PM
Mach 1 Member

They probably profiled you as a little junkie. Oxy or morphine for wisdom teeth geez. That's the reason pain killers are such a problem. If you have enough pain to be prescribed oxy or morphine, you should be in ICU. Toughen up junkie boy.
thing is oxy= what pain? Morphine=just sleep for the entire healing process. I don't like to hurt, and it does, bad.
Old 7/25/14, 05:23 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
They gave me codeine liquid when I had mine out.

I went pint drinking the next night and puked everywhere.
Old 7/25/14, 05:49 PM
Mach 1 Member

I just wish I had SOMTHING better, I'm laying full alert and aware of the pulsing pain that is present, I'd rather be laid back on some good stuff unaware of the surgery that took place, I really don't like pain.
Old 7/25/14, 06:03 PM

I just wish I had SOMTHING better, I'm laying full alert and aware of the pulsing pain that is present, I'd rather be jacked up on some good stuff unaware of the surgery that took place, I really have junkie tendencies.
Fixed.

Anything more than Percocet for wisdom teeth is just unethical for a dentist to prescribe.
Old 7/25/14, 06:08 PM
Mach 1 Member

Fixed. Anything more than Percocet for wisdom teeth is just unethical for a dentist to prescribe.
Old 7/25/14, 06:50 PM
Mach 1 Member

I swear to god this is the last time l listen to my dentist, this Is bulls***. The pain isn't worth the gain.
Old 7/25/14, 07:18 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Try distracting yourself with something else. Sitting there focusing on the pain is only going to make it feel worse.
Old 7/25/14, 09:20 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, Snake. Hope you're feeling better in the morning.
p.s.: When I had wisdom teeth taken out (in the 70's), they gave me Demerol, 100 mg. It was almost worth the pain.
Old 7/25/14, 10:02 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Mickstang
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, Snake. Hope you're feeling better in the morning. p.s.: When I had wisdom teeth taken out (in the 70's), they gave me Demerol, 100 mg. It was almost worth the pain.
thanks mickstang, now that this stuff is starting to work, it feels pretty good! I need to have more operations! Haha
Old 7/25/14, 10:14 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

thing is oxy= what pain? Morphine=just sleep for the entire healing process. I don't like to hurt, and it does, bad.
I just wish I had SOMTHING better, I'm laying full alert and aware of the pulsing pain that is present, I'd rather be laid back on some good stuff unaware of the surgery that took place, I really don't like pain.
I swear to god this is the last time l listen to my dentist, this Is bulls***. The pain isn't worth the gain.
I'm sorry man, but you are a *****. I'd hate to see what you would be like if you ever had to go through some real pain. I had mine pulled later in life and the pain wasn't anything compared to things I'd been through. And all of mine broke while they were pulling them, and I wasn't completely out, could feel them yanking and hear the cracking as they shattered. I could have gotten by without the hydrocodone they gave me after. That pain was nothing compared to the motorcycle wrecks with burns and road rash from head to toe, race car wrecks (ever been trapped in a Late Model dirt track car for 40 minutes while they cut the roll cage away to free you?), and that's not even in the same ballpark as the pain from ruptured discs, spinal compression, etc. that last for weeks or months at a time.

Having wisdom teeth removed is like a paper cut when you've experienced real pain.

Cowboy up Nancy, you're being a little girl. Or like Al said, you're just a junkie in the making.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 7/25/14 at 10:15 PM.
Old 7/25/14, 10:27 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I'm sorry man, but you are a *****. I'd hate to see what you would be like if you ever had to go through some real pain. I had mine pulled later in life and the pain wasn't anything compared to things I'd been through. And all of mine broke while they were pulling them, and I wasn't completely out, could feel them yanking and hear the cracking as they shattered. I could have gotten by without the hydrocodone they gave me after. That pain was nothing compared to the motorcycle wrecks, race car wrecks (ever been trapped in a Late Model dirt track car for 40 minutes while they cut the roll cage away to free you?), and that's not even in the same ballpark as the pain from ruptured discs, spinal compression, etc. that last for weeks or months at a time. Having wisdom teeth removed is like a paper cut when you've experienced real pain. Cowboy up Nancy, you're being a little girl. Or like Al said, you're just a junkie in the making.
good god, sounds like you've taken a few hits. sorry, I personally don't see any need to experience pain when it's unnecessary.
Old 7/25/14, 10:31 PM
Mach 1 Member

Ps I wish I had the courage post the vid of me getting out of recovery and into the van, that was hilarious, I was rapping Eminem songs, and other random bs. But I can foresee something unwanted happening.
Old 7/25/14, 11:40 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Hey Scott,

Check out this line up....

http://www.bayfest.com/artists.php

And I'll be in town then. BBS, Alabama, Ludacris, Stone Temple Pilots, Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue, Thompson Square, Kid Rock, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, etc.

I may have to put aside my aversion to crowds (and getting shot by ghetto dwellers) and attend some of those since I'll be there.
Old 7/26/14, 12:17 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Why do the back of my ears stink? I rub my thumbs behind them and they smell awful. Its not like I don't wash back there, I scrub vigorously, yet some secretions that come out of that area are nasty.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast