Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/19/14, 06:02 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Because I had **** to do, people to meet, and drinks to, well, drink.
No excuses.
Old 9/19/14, 06:03 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
How can you drive by there and not stop?

I don't get it

Drive by where?
Old 9/19/14, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I don't get it

Drive by where?
Paul.
Old 9/19/14, 06:35 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Paul.

Scott was like there's the way to Paul's and I was like where?

It was all a blur
Old 9/19/14, 07:13 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Kind of crazy the things that come back into your mind when you're alone on the road and your mind is drifting.

Coming down today I was looking for something in the car doing something I shouldn't have been doing. Driving with my knee. All of the sudden I had flashbacks from the old days in a blown Fox body when I would get it up into high gear on the interstate, tilt the wheel down, shove my knee under it to steer with, then use both hands to dump some crystal out, chop a goat choker line out on a CD case with a razor blade, and snort it up til my eyes watered so bad I could hardly see the road.

****ing idiot I was.
Old 9/19/14, 07:15 PM
Post *****

Kind of crazy the things that come back into your mind when you're alone on the road and your mind is drifting. Coming down today I was looking for something in the car doing something I shouldn't have been doing. Driving with my knee. All of the sudden I had flashbacks from the old days in a blown Fox body when I would get it up into high gear on the interstate, tilt the wheel down, shove my knee under it to steer with, then use both hands to dump some crystal out, chop a goat choker line out on a CD case with a razor blade, and snort it up til my eyes watered so bad I could hardly see the road. ****ing idiot I was.

I'd rather b blown while driving
Old 9/19/14, 07:41 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I can't believe its only 8:30. Feels like it should be 2 Am. As early as it is, I feel like I should go somewhere for food and drinks. Probably wouldn't be a good idea, lol.
Old 9/19/14, 07:49 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Kind of crazy the things that come back into your mind when you're alone on the road and your mind is drifting.

Coming down today I was looking for something in the car doing something I shouldn't have been doing. Driving with my knee.

****ing idiot I was.
Well Coffeemen/route salesman do that all the time. Drive with their knee...

But not to snort drugs and drive or drink and drive like Willie brags

just to fill their cup from their airpot of legal so they stay alert while driving.

If you're going to party, get off the ****ing road! Nobody gives a **** about druggies or drunks, but we do care about the innocents you kill. They are our friends, our kids, our parents, our neighbors. Plus you have wrecked it for all those that really do have just a beer or two max with their meal at the restaurant. Now we have to stay home and drink over this .08 bull****.

Thankfully you quit Lee, but wake up Willie... and any other dumb****s driving beyond that "1 beer" at the restaurant.

Last edited by cdynaco; 9/19/14 at 07:57 PM.
Old 9/19/14, 07:53 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Well Coffee men do that all the time. Drive with their knee... But not to snort drugs and drive or drink and drive like Willie brags just to fill their cup from their airpot of legal so they stay alert while driving. If you're going to party, get off the ****ing road! Nobody gives a **** about druggies or drunks, but we do care about the innocents you kill. They are our friends, our kids, our parents, our neighbors. Thankfully you quit Lee, but **** you Willie... and any other dumb****s driving beyond that "1 beer" at the restaurant.

Is it ok if I get a hummer though?

My wife owes me like a hundred Bj's
Old 9/19/14, 08:04 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Coming down today I was looking for something in the car doing something I shouldn't have been doing. Driving with my knee. All of the sudden I had flashbacks from the old days in a blown Fox body when I would get it up into high gear on the interstate, tilt the wheel down, shove my knee under it to steer with, then use both hands to dump some crystal out, chop a goat choker line out on a CD case with a razor blade, and snort it up til my eyes watered so bad I could hardly see the road.

****ing idiot I was.
Idiot? Yes. But it was a different time then. Hell, they had drive through liquor stores! You'd get a coke in a cup and a mini bottle of jack... it's pretty obvious what was going to happen next. The late 70's and 80's was a time of experimentation with that kind of thing. The world is just different now.
Old 9/19/14, 08:17 PM

I can't believe its only 8:30. Feels like it should be 2 Am. As early as it is, I feel like I should go somewhere for food and drinks. Probably wouldn't be a good idea, lol.
Order a pizza?
Old 9/19/14, 08:28 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by StangMahn
Idiot? Yes. But it was a different time then. Hell, they had drive through liquor stores! You'd get a coke in a cup and a mini bottle of jack... it's pretty obvious what was going to happen next. The late 70's and 80's was a time of experimentation with that kind of thing. The world is just different now.
What's funny is that where I'll be tomorrow there are liquor stores with drive through windows that you can roll through at 4-5 AM and get one of their "special" drinks that include a cup of ice with the mix in it, and 4 or 5 of those mini bottles to mix into it.

Hell, there are liquor stores that have a bar inside them where you can get a drink of anything they sell to sip on while you shop for liquor, lol. For that matter, there are liquor stores that have a club inside with live bands, a full bar, and a dance floor. You can hang out for the music, hang out and dance, hang out and drink, or just go in and buy bottles from the liquor store that surrounds the "club". And you can do that all night long. Happy hour starts from 5 am till 10 am, LOLOL. My kind of place.
Old 9/19/14, 08:53 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 160 Likes on 122 Posts

****ing idiot I was.
how many posts have i put up in random stuff where i take a drive in my stang and dont know how i got where i went or how i got home .. it happens !!!
Old 9/19/14, 09:02 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by HOSS429
how many posts have i put up in random stuff where i take a drive in my stang and dont know how i got where i went or how i got home .. it happens !!!

Willie... you're easier to reel in than a blue gill with a juicy worm. lolol

And I know! I won 2nd place in the Lion's Club/Hunter's Lake fishing derby when I was like 7 or 8. Still have that Zebco 2nd place Award! (I caught the most (64) but the 1st place caught the largest).

So quit trying to visit your girlie friends in jail with drunk driving manslaughter.

Last edited by cdynaco; 9/19/14 at 09:05 PM.
Old 9/19/14, 09:12 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 160 Likes on 122 Posts
hey !!! that could be any other red 80 pinto with hand painted on black stripes ,
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-dscn1111.jpg  

Last edited by HOSS429; 9/19/14 at 09:15 PM.
Old 9/19/14, 10:10 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I'm supposed to meet someone for breakfast at 9:30 in the morning. Hope they don't think I'm a bad person if I order a drink, lol.
Old 9/19/14, 10:25 PM
Post *****

I used to love popping the top on a brewsky on the golf course at 7:00am and listening to the people talking under their breath.
Old 9/19/14, 10:28 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,318 Likes on 1,729 Posts
Is it ok if I get a hummer though? My wife owes me like a hundred Bj's
Yeah well my Ex still owes me a bunch of em guess I'll never get to cash them in!!!
Old 9/19/14, 10:57 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I used to love popping the top on a brewsky on the golf course at 7:00am and listening to the people talking under their breath.
Old 9/20/14, 12:20 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

**** me, I was hoping Paul would see that and pop in to ***** at me.

On a side note, am I the only one that loves to take a shower in a hotel? I hate taking a shower in someone's house that know, I don't feel comfortable. Something about being naked in a house with people. I feel self conscious, even if its a big house and I have my own bathroom and bedroom, I just feel uncomfortable.

Maybe its because I have a small peanus and I don't really wan't anyone to see it.

I WAS IN THE POOL!!!! LOL

But in a hotel, I love it. I'll stay in there forever, sit in the tub and let it rain down on me, soak in every minute of it. I think its because I'm so cheap, at the house I'm thinking about the well, the pump running and water heater cranked up to recover the hot water, but when I'm in a hotel, I don't give a ****, I want to get every penny out of them. Heck, I've already taken 2 showers today and I only got here just after noon, lol.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 9/20/14 at 12:26 AM.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast