Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/26/14, 03:43 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Why do the back of my ears stink? I rub my thumbs behind them and they smell awful. Its not like I don't wash back there, I scrub vigorously, yet some secretions that come out of that area are nasty.
I think it's from the sweat during the day .
Old 7/26/14, 04:00 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Why do the back of my ears stink?
Apparently you've been hearing a lot of bull****.
Old 7/26/14, 04:58 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Old 7/26/14, 07:49 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
good pull Charlie!
Old 7/26/14, 11:38 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
I've been having really ****ed up dreams (more ****ed up than usual, lol) all week long.
Old 7/26/14, 11:54 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

I've been having really ****ed up dreams (more ****ed up than usual, lol) all week long.
Weird, I've been sleeping well all week
Old 7/26/14, 12:47 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I had some last weekend that were really disturbing.
Old 7/26/14, 12:54 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
I had a dream Russia invaded mainland US and the entire west coast was cut off, under Russian control. Curfews at nightfall, troops and tanks patrolling our residential neighborhoods etc. Underground "resistance" factions forming and sneaking in and out of alleyways. It felt like the original Red Dawn, but a lot scarier in my dream.
Old 7/26/14, 01:54 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by shurtual86
Weird, I've been sleeping well all week
Like a rock.
Old 7/26/14, 02:39 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

So I go out for drive in the 500 earlier and I'm sitting first in line at a really long red light. A car pulls up behind me and the girl in it is eating a huge ice cream cone. Just going to town on it, licking it from top to bottom, and through that whole red light I'm watching her in the rearview mirror and all I could think was "God I wish that was my *****".

And to beat it all, she wasn't even that good looking.
Old 7/26/14, 02:43 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
So I go out for drive in the 500 earlier and I'm sitting first in line at a really long red light. A car pulls up behind me and the girl in it is eating a huge ice cream cone. Just going to town on it, licking it from top to bottom, and through that whole red light I'm watching her in the rearview mirror and all I could think was "God I wish that was my *****". And to beat it all, she wasn't even that good looking.
Old 7/26/14, 02:49 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
I don't know if its because I'm deprived, depraved or a combination of both.
Old 7/26/14, 02:50 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
So I go out for drive in the 500 earlier and I'm sitting first in line at a really long red light. A car pulls up behind me and the girl in it is eating a huge ice cream cone. Just going to town on it, licking it from top to bottom, and through that whole red light I'm watching her in the rearview mirror and all I could think was "God I wish that was my *****". And to beat it all, she wasn't even that good looking.
These stoplight thoughts could be a clue to your bad dreams
Old 7/26/14, 02:57 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
I don't know if its because I'm deprived, depraved or a combination of both.
Marriage will do that to ya.
Old 7/26/14, 03:06 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so I'm not the only one...
Old 7/26/14, 03:22 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 187 Likes on 125 Posts
Originally Posted by Supersnake04
thing is oxy= what pain? Morphine=just sleep for the entire healing process. I don't like to hurt, and it does, bad.
I just wish I had SOMTHING better, I'm laying full alert and aware of the pulsing pain that is present, I'd rather be laid back on some good stuff unaware of the surgery that took place, I really don't like pain.
I swear to god this is the last time l listen to my dentist, this Is bulls***. The pain isn't worth the gain.
You do sound a little on the whiny side, lol.

I'm sorry man, but you are a *****. I'd hate to see what you would be like if you ever had to go through some real pain. I had mine pulled later in life and the pain wasn't anything compared to things I'd been through. And all of mine broke while they were pulling them, and I wasn't completely out, could feel them yanking and hear the cracking as they shattered. I could have gotten by without the hydrocodone they gave me after. That pain was nothing compared to the motorcycle wrecks with burns and road rash from head to toe, race car wrecks (ever been trapped in a Late Model dirt track car for 40 minutes while they cut the roll cage away to free you?), and that's not even in the same ballpark as the pain from ruptured discs, spinal compression, etc. that last for weeks or months at a time.

Having wisdom teeth removed is like a paper cut when you've experienced real pain.

Cowboy up Nancy, you're being a little girl. Or like Al said, you're just a junkie in the making.
Well I never went through any of that but I did give birth with no pain meds and I'll admit to it being the most painful freakin thing I've ever been through in my entire life. And when I had my tubes tied, they gave me percocet but I didn't like them. I think I only took two and then sucked it up and dealt with the pain.

I never remember my dreams

So I go out for drive in the 500 earlier and I'm sitting first in line at a really long red light. A car pulls up behind me and the girl in it is eating a huge ice cream cone. Just going to town on it, licking it from top to bottom, and through that whole red light I'm watching her in the rearview mirror and all I could think was "God I wish that was my *****".

Lol
Old 7/26/14, 03:24 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 187 Likes on 125 Posts
This time next week I'll have my toes in the water and my **** in the sand for the week....I can't wait! I think I may try Flyboarding while we are at the beach too....maybe
Old 7/26/14, 04:08 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
This time next week I'll have my toes in the water and my **** in the sand for the week....I can't wait! I think I may try Flyboarding while we are at the beach too....maybe
Old 7/26/14, 06:36 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts

Old 7/26/14, 06:38 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
I had a dream Russia invaded mainland US and the entire west coast was cut off, under Russian control. Curfews at nightfall, troops and tanks patrolling our residential neighborhoods etc. Underground "resistance" factions forming and sneaking in and out of alleyways. It felt like the original Red Dawn, but a lot scarier in my dream.
Too much modern warfare.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast