Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 8/16/13, 06:28 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra

What the hell happened over there?
Wild fire
Old 8/16/13, 06:29 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew

Wild fire
Geez man be safe out there. Property damage ain't worth lives.
Old 8/16/13, 06:34 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
No but uncontained wildfire messes things up for people and animals for generations. Gotta try.
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-fire-bomber-2010.jpg  

Last edited by cdynaco; 8/16/13 at 06:36 PM.
Old 8/16/13, 06:39 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts

I'm not there. I'm at home. Just a good friend I used to work with posted it. The building is the main office for my old company
Old 8/16/13, 09:49 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
No but uncontained wildfire messes things up for people and animals for generations. Gotta try.
Blame the liberals and tree huggers. They have blocked any and all types of forest management. No tree cutting, no clearing brush, no controlled burns, no fire roads, no nothing. And the result is massive amounts of fuel on the forest floor just waiting to erupt like a tinderbox when lightning strikes. And then they blame the catastrophic results on global warming/climate change, ignoring completely the role they play in the whole thing.
Old 8/16/13, 10:03 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Nothing on TV, no one online, everyone in bed. Another fun friday night.
Old 8/16/13, 10:25 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Nothing on TV, no one online, everyone in bed. Another fun friday night.
I'm not in bed, just been on the phone.

This flashlight is stupid bright now with a full charge. Was shining it on the road a little while ago and cars coming through were slamming on the brakes.
Old 8/16/13, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I'm not in bed, just been on the phone.

This flashlight is stupid bright now with a full charge. Was shining it on the road a little while ago and cars coming through were slamming on the brakes.
You and your flashlight.
Old 8/16/13, 10:33 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
You and your flashlight.
I want one. Gotta find a new job so I can buy one!
Old 8/16/13, 10:37 PM

Flashlights are pretty low on the list of stuff I want. Might be fun for a little while but not enough for me to consider buying one.
Old 8/16/13, 10:47 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
agreed, I've got a list of things ahead of a flashlight
Old 8/16/13, 11:20 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Flashlights are pretty low on the list of stuff I want. Might be fun for a little while but not enough for me to consider buying one.
Originally Posted by StangMahn
agreed, I've got a list of things ahead of a flashlight

I agree, a fleshlight is more in the wheelhouse of what you boys need. I'm running out of **** to buy to entertain myself.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 8/16/13 at 11:22 PM.
Old 8/16/13, 11:24 PM

I'm running out of **** to buy to entertain myself.
Wish I had that problem!
Old 8/16/13, 11:50 PM

I agree, a fleshlight is more in the wheelhouse of what you boys need. I'm running out of **** to buy to entertain myself.

For some reason I can never have too many flashlights. And I never have enough batteries for those flashlights.
Old 8/16/13, 11:53 PM

I've come to the realization that I have too much pride to be a slob and I'm too lazy for OCD. Good enough is fine by me.
Old 8/17/13, 01:40 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I've come to the realization that I have too much pride to be a slob and I'm too lazy for OCD. Good enough is fine by me.
When I'm at home I try to look respectable when I'm out in public because unfortunately everyone knows me and people in a small town talk s**t. Not suit and tie respectable by any means, but shaved, nice shorts, shirt, and hat that all match. When I'm on the coast where only a few people know me, I don't give a crap. They know who I am, the places I have, and the joints I frequent. A lot of those are places the people at home wouldn't expect from me, but most of them don't know the culture on the coast.

My OCD still rules though, I'm a freak like that. LOL. Things have to be in a certain order, things have to happen in a certain way. Yes, I'm a nut.
Old 8/17/13, 01:53 AM

When I'm at home I try to look respectable when I'm out in public because unfortunately everyone knows me and people in a small town talk s**t. Not suit and tie respectable by any means, but shaved, nice shorts, shirt, and hat that all match. When I'm on the coast where only a few people know me, I don't give a crap. They know who I am, the places I have, and the joints I frequent. A lot of those are places the people at home wouldn't expect from me, but most of them don't know the culture on the coast.

My OCD still rules though, I'm a freak like that. LOL. Things have to be in a certain order, things have to happen in a certain way. Yes, I'm a nut.
Lol man. When I'm away on vacations I give a **** less too. Otherwise I rarely go out my house if im not somewhat presentable. The OCD thing I don't have as long as things are where they are supposed to be when I need them. Usually only flip out over the kitchen. If my stuff isn't where its supposed to be when I'm cooking, ill blow a gasket. Everything in perfect order doesn't bother me as long as its in the drawer or cabinet where its kept. Oh and my toolboxes. My oldest is starting to use tools and he's learning really quickly the importance of putting dads tools back exactly where he found them.
Old 8/17/13, 02:11 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Lol man. When I'm away on vacations I give a **** less too. Otherwise I rarely go out my house if im not somewhat presentable. The OCD thing I don't have as long as things are where they are supposed to be when I need them. Usually only flip out over the kitchen. If my stuff isn't where its supposed to be when I'm cooking, ill blow a gasket. Everything in perfect order doesn't bother me as long as its in the drawer or cabinet where its kept. Oh and my toolboxes. My oldest is starting to use tools and he's learning really quickly the importance of putting dads tools back exactly where he found them.

Yeah, I would give even less of a **** when I'm on the coast if it weren't for the fact that I have neighbors in my condos that know me. If nobody there knew me, I REALLY wouldn't give a fark. But they do, they know us, know the boy, their kids hang out with the boy, etc. and I never know when they will be there and want to go out with us. Don't get me wrong, I still am my hillbilly self when hanging out around there, but I just tend to tamp it down a little. Not because I give a **** about what they think about me, but because their kids hang out with the boy, and because I might decide to sell it at any moment.

I've seen your oldest, and from looking at him I never thought that would be a problem (no offense, he just didn't appear to be the mechanical type from what you've said and the pics you've posted). Not that that's a bad thing, he just didn't seem to be the wrench interested type. Has he changed? I'm sure its possible, its been a while since I've seen him.

No offense, but he seemed to be a little "soft" if you know what I mean (compared to your little guy, he seemed like a wild man). Not really the car type, more the video game, skinny jeans wearing type. Has he finally grown up?

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 8/17/13 at 02:22 AM.
Old 8/17/13, 02:19 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Lol man. When I'm away on vacations I give a **** less too.
Yeah, and about that. Its a woman thing. We'll be on the coast and be wanting to go out to eat and the ol' lady will need 2 hours to get ready to go out to a bar and grill on the beach (where people are literally coming in off the beach wearing bikinis and swim trunks, soaking wet). I'm like just throw on some shorts and a t shirt and she's worried about what people will think! Seriously?! WTF!!! We're 500 miles away from home, nobody knows who you are, why do you give a **** what these yankees that come down for a week think? **** them! You don't know them, you'll never see them again, we're hanging out on a beach where we have a place of our own, who gives a **** what they might possibly think?

Who gives a ****? Why she does, of course. Damned women.
Old 8/17/13, 02:38 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Must have pissed Al off, sorry man, didn't mean to.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast