Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 2/15/13 | 08:05 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Wasup Wasup Wasup?

Pinewood hot rod complete. Hope it's fast. I'm gonna miss the races.
Very nice it brings back memories when my Dad and I made one! He ended up taking a long lunch to help me finish it and then he promptly ran the drill through his hand!?! We won though so it all ended up good! I told my Dad that it was his blood that helped!!!
Old 2/15/13 | 08:27 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Got a hot date at the movies with my step daughter tonight. She even bought me dinner, lol. I swear the mall is almost as good as people watching on the boardwalk at the beach!
I'd have gladly switched places with you
Old 2/15/13 | 08:27 PM

Wasup Wasup Wasup?

Those were a blast. I miss scouting
Old 2/15/13 | 08:31 PM
GTR Member

Whose all eagle?? This guy is
Old 2/15/13 | 08:48 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
*think clean thoughts* *think clean thoughts* *think clean thoughts*

Dammit, didn't work.

Bow chicka bow wow. "You ladies called a plumber, I'm here to snake your drain".

Lol
Originally Posted by bluethunderhorse
I'll stick with my apple pie shine
yum!
Wasup Wasup Wasup?

Looks good
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Old 2/15/13 | 10:46 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by shurtual86
What are you gonna drink? Long Island ?
Whisky, what else?
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
I'm a lightweight, after 5 Malibu bay breezes I'm usually out...lol
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
im 115 pounds, i cant hold my alcohol
You've got to learn how to hold your liquor. By the ears.

Originally Posted by bluethunderhorse
I'll stick with my apple pie shine
There's no moonshine in Ga. Its a myth.

Originally Posted by SilverSkoundrel
That's good lol
Unlike alot of people on here
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Hell, I'd have switched places with either one of them, although I would have preferred to have been there with both.

Old 2/15/13 | 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by phiggs54

Those were a blast. I miss scouting
I hated every minute of it.
Old 2/15/13 | 10:58 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Blue Notch

I hated every minute of it.
Never would have guessed that
Old 2/15/13 | 10:59 PM

Never would have guessed that

It was such a waste of time. They're were all like, "oh boy we get to play in the woods" and I was like "big deal". I grew up in the woods. Wasn't anything new to me. Buncha suburban nerds.

Last edited by Blue Notch; 2/15/13 at 11:01 PM.
Old 2/15/13 | 11:01 PM
Post *****

I quit the cub scouts in the third grade because we had to do this talent show or something and our stupid den mothers decided they wanted us boys to dress in tights and do a dance. The dance was to be onstage at the cafagymatorium in front of the whole school.

So I said **** this you crazy *****. And when the rest of the poor dumb bastards that didn't quit did their little on stage act I laughed and laughed and laughed my *** off. It was fun. I enjoyed it.

I think they are all sword swallowers now.

It was not a hate crime.
Old 2/15/13 | 11:13 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I quit the cub scouts in the third grade because we had to do this talent show or something and our stupid den mothers decided they wanted us boys to dress in tights and do a dance. The dance was to be onstage at the cafagymatorium in front of the whole school.

So I said **** this you crazy *****. And when the rest of the poor dumb bastards that didn't quit did their little on stage act I laughed and laughed and laughed my *** off. It was fun. I enjoyed it.

I think they are all sword swallowers now.

It was not a hate crime.

They kicked me out of the cub scouts because I "ate" all of the brownies.
Old 2/15/13 | 11:15 PM
Post *****

They kicked me out of the cub scouts because I "ate" all of the brownies.
Oh yeah an they also made them wear red sashes tied around their wastes.

I swear to God this is all true. When I look back on it those women were really ****ed up.
Old 2/15/13 | 11:15 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch

It was such a waste of time. They're were all like, "oh boy we get to play in the woods" and I was like "big deal". I grew up in the woods. Wasn't anything new to me. Buncha suburban nerds.

Although I figured you would have liked spending all that time with boys in the woods. You damned sure didn't show any propensity to hang out with the girls.
Old 2/15/13 | 11:38 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I took the 500 out for a drive today and while I was out my mind began to drift. I always keep a good distance between cars in front of me, but cars never seem to keep a safe distance behind me. They are always riding my ***. I started to wonder just how many of these 500's and other cars like it have been nailed in the ***?

I mean, there's not that many cars on the road that stop as quickly as these do. Folks in typical people movers like Accords and Camrys tend to follow way too closely and are usually talking on the phone. How many of those average cars with distracted drivers have slammed into the rear of a 500, ZL-1, Corvette, etc. when an emergency came up and the driver stood on the whoa pedal? Seriously. My car will haul down from 60 mph in about 100 feet, if a deer runs out and I stand on the binders and there's a Civic behind me with the driver on the phone riding my bumper do you think they can keep from hitting me in the ****? Probably not.

However, it will be insurance on the "sports" car that will go up for everyone because I was trying to avoid an accident.

**** needs to change, start charging these f sticks in people movers on cell phones much more money. I don't want your money, I don't want to sue you, I've got money. I'd much rather have my car intact and in its original condition, without a Civic jammed up the **** of it.
Old 2/16/13 | 12:17 AM
NTTAWWT

^truth!

all the morons that don't pay attention scare the living hell out of me.
Old 2/16/13 | 01:13 AM
Cobra R Member

I took the 500 out for a drive today and while I was out my mind began to drift. I always keep a good distance between cars in front of me, but cars never seem to keep a safe distance behind me. They are always riding my ***. I started to wonder just how many of these 500's and other cars like it have been nailed in the ***?

I mean, there's not that many cars on the road that stop as quickly as these do. Folks in typical people movers like Accords and Camrys tend to follow way too closely and are usually talking on the phone. How many of those average cars with distracted drivers have slammed into the rear of a 500, ZL-1, Corvette, etc. when an emergency came up and the driver stood on the whoa pedal? Seriously. My car will haul down from 60 mph in about 100 feet, if a deer runs out and I stand on the binders and there's a Civic behind me with the driver on the phone riding my bumper do you think they can keep from hitting me in the ****? Probably not.

However, it will be insurance on the "sports" car that will go up for everyone because I was trying to avoid an accident.

**** needs to change, start charging these f sticks in people movers on cell phones much more money. I don't want your money, I don't want to sue you, I've got money. I'd much rather have my car intact and in its original condition, without a Civic jammed up the **** of it.
Mine almost wore a GMC 3500 one morning headed to work, because of a dumb *** kid talking on the phone.
Old 2/16/13 | 01:43 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

This place has gone to poo. Nobody to talk to. I don't even like vodka but I had a few double shots of Ketel One a few minutes ago just for the hell of it. Nasty ****, don't know how the ol' lady drinks it. Where's Nathan when I need someone to pick on? Where's Charlie when I need someone to talk to?
Old 2/16/13 | 02:32 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I can't believe this place went down hill as fast as it did. I'm in a bad situation, I have to go to Walmart tomorrow and nobody is around to hang out with me. Where's the sympathy?
Old 2/16/13 | 02:38 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Oh fark, I can't believe how fast this **** hole went down hill.
Old 2/16/13 | 04:07 AM
Post *****

Where's Charlie when I need someone to talk to?
At the pub drinking chocolate stout. Man it was good. It was pretty potent so I had to stay there an extra couple of hours drinking water. Dang cops.
A buddy there got a DUI a few weeks back - only had one beer and only was .02 but they said he appeared impaired (has a heart condition so he appears nervous). Regardless that he'll get off, it'll cost him 3 or 4 thou.

Last edited by cdynaco; 2/16/13 at 04:09 AM.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast