Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 8/4/13, 02:58 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
**** I don't think I'm ever gonna fall asleep tonight. Now my sleep schedule is all ****ed up. Monday morning is gonna be a *****.
Old 8/4/13, 02:58 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 600 Likes on 431 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Well as you were typing this I decided to type a little short story for our readers at home

The weather is hot, humid, and dry as a $3 ***** running low on lube.

School starts the 26th an yet freshman volleyball tryouts are tomorrow basically, Monday, and if Zoe makes the team they have a scrimmage Friday and Saturday and their first game on the 8th of August. It's crazy.
Wet as hell here, I've been having to mow something about 3 days a week just to keep up and keep everything under control. Public school starts here next week, but luckily the boy's school doesn't start for about 3 more weeks. However hes pissed off because his friends are going back to school and hes not. Weird little ****er, wants to be at school all the time. Only kid I've ever seen that cried on the last day of school and gets up early and starts getting ready to go back days before it even starts back. Loves school more than just about anything. I hated going back to school, and school in general for that matter.
Old 8/4/13, 03:06 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

Wet as hell here, I've been having to mow something about 3 days a week just to keep up and keep everything under control. Public school starts here next week, but luckily the boy's school doesn't start for about 3 more weeks. However hes pissed off because his friends are going back to school and hes not. Weird little ****er, wants to be at school all the time. Only kid I've ever seen that cried on the last day of school and gets up early and starts getting ready to go back days before it even starts back. Loves school more than just about anything. I hated going back to school, and school in general for that matter.
I hated going back to school too. Partly because we moved around a few times and I hated going to school as the new kid and trying to make friends. It seems my sarcasm was not well received and I mostly made enemies. That and I always managed to get involved with whoever the biggest bad *** in school's girlfriend. That's how I met Mrs. Gary lol.

School also bored me to death. I was a sarcastic
***** to the teachers. I wouldn't answer anything out loud because I didn't want to be a nerd and yet I still was one anyway when they saw my test scores. Then they'd want to cheat off me and I'd be like no way man. I really cared way too much what people thought back then. Moving made me shy and insecure.

Oh and I do need to mow tomorrow too. We haven't had much rain at all buts its been two weeks and if I don't now its gonna look like **** next weekend when I have time to now again. This hybrid Bermuda does great for drought tolerance but because its Bermuda it needs to be mowed often and close. And if you let it grow to tall and now it you're chopping it a the stems and losing all the green leafy part.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 8/4/13 at 03:08 AM.
Old 8/4/13, 03:09 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I too have the problems with acid reflux. If I eat spicy food and then especially if I have margaritas or orange juice the same night I'm gonna have to sleep almost upright for sure.

To think I used to belly sleep. No way I can do that anymore without waking up with stomach acid in my mouth and nose. God I hate that taste and the way it burns your nose. And no matter what you drink it won't go away for a few hours.

I'm surprised you still have the problem. Losing weight like you have always helped mine. The thinner I was the less likely it was to happen.

My mother had this problem her whole adult life. It ended up causing scar tissue and lesions in her esophagus that eventually made it difficult to swallow anything. She finally had to has surgery to repair it and its under control now through diet and medication.

I had a bad bought of gastritis, esophagitis etc. years ago and stuff screws me up now. I don't have acid reflux problems, but just OJ messes me up. And dairy messes my guts up bad over the last few years. And the only way I can sleep is on my belly head to the side. Face down, one leg pulled up the other straight out, one arm under the pillow under my head and the other on top of the pillow next to my head. Can't sleep for more than a few minutes on my back before I start snorting and gasping for air. That may be because I smoke though. Not sure.
Old 8/4/13, 03:13 AM
Post *****

I had a bad bought of gastritis, esophagitis etc. years ago and stuff screws me up now. I don't have acid reflux problems, but just OJ messes me up. And dairy messes my guts up bad over the last few years. And the only way I can sleep is on my belly head to the side. Face down, one leg pulled up the other straight out, one arm under the pillow under my head and the other on top of the pillow next to my head. Can't sleep for more than a few minutes on my back before I start snorting and gasping for air. That may be because I smoke though. Not sure.
That's weird. Completely opposite of me. I try to stay away from foods that will cause it now or at least eat them earlier in the day. I can't fall asleep on my back very well but I can. I usually sleep on my right side with my right arm under me and my left arm hugging a pillow and my left leg put from under the covers stretch as far to the left as it can.
Old 8/4/13, 03:31 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
You two old farts.
Old 8/4/13, 03:31 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I hated going back to school too. Partly because we moved around a few times and I hated going to school as the new kid and trying to make friends. It seems my sarcasm was not well received and I mostly made enemies. That and I always managed to get involved with whoever the biggest bad *** in school's girlfriend. That's how I met Mrs. Gary lol.

School also bored me to death. I was a sarcastic
***** to the teachers. I wouldn't answer anything out loud because I didn't want to be a nerd and yet I still was one anyway when they saw my test scores. Then they'd want to cheat off me and I'd be like no way man. I really cared way too much what people thought back then. Moving made me shy and insecure.

Oh and I do need to mow tomorrow too. We haven't had much rain at all buts its been two weeks and if I don't now its gonna look like **** next weekend when I have time to now again. This hybrid Bermuda does great for drought tolerance but because its Bermuda it needs to be mowed often and close. And if you let it grow to tall and now it you're chopping it a the stems and losing all the green leafy part.
I was the same way (other than the moving around, I lived in the same place in a single wide trailer and everyone assumed that I was a slackjaw ignorant white trash hillbilly) . School bored the **** out of me, the things they were teaching was stuff that I already knew, stuff my mom taught me when I was little. I wanted to be with the "bad" kids. They moved me from 2nd grade to 5th grade classes because I was reading and writing stuff so far ahead and I hated it. Everyone thought I was some nerd and wanted to cheat off of me so I tried to dumb myself down and hang out with the derelicts.

Stuff like that is one of the reasons my little guy goes to private school for gifted kids. Hes with kids that are really smart and he has to work to keep up with them instead of dumbing himself down to feel normal.
Old 8/4/13, 03:42 AM

Anybody know where Patrick has been? He hasn't posted in about a month.
Old 8/4/13, 04:39 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,179 Likes on 1,626 Posts
Originally Posted by Supersnake04

Happy birthday!
Originally Posted by Blue Notch

Happy Birthday!
Thanks guys!!! Looks like Miss Scarlett and I will get to play on my Birthday! I'm a poet and didn't know it!!!

Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-4282756185.jpg
Old 8/4/13, 06:01 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak

Thanks guys!!! Looks like Miss Scarlett and I will get to play on my Birthday! I'm a poet and didn't know it!!!
Happy Birthday Freaky Gary!!!!!

Intercourse I was passing through there not too long ago!!!!
Old 8/4/13, 06:44 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 8/4/13, 09:23 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Anybody know where Patrick has been? He hasn't posted in about a month.
I post like every day?
Old 8/4/13, 10:09 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Old 8/4/13, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by laserred38

I post like every day?
Not you. The cool Patrick.
Old 8/4/13, 10:17 AM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,682 Likes on 1,201 Posts
I don't think I'm ever gonna fall asleep tonight. Now my sleep schedule is all ****ed up.
I didn't sleep so well last night as well. Tossed and turned most of the night. It sucked.
Old 8/4/13, 11:45 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Well as you were typing this I decided to type a little short story for our readers at home

The weather is hot, humid, and dry as a $3 ***** running low on lube.

School starts the 26th an yet freshman volleyball tryouts are tomorrow basically, Monday, and if Zoe makes the team they have a scrimmage Friday and Saturday and their first game on the 8th of August. It's crazy.
That is way too early for school to start! There's no way it should start before labor day.
Old 8/4/13, 11:57 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts

Aww
Old 8/4/13, 11:58 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Seems like his last posts were right before the big Colorado blaze.
Old 8/4/13, 11:59 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I too have the problems with acid reflux.
Try a pinch of baking soda in your OJ. Old school trick from my 90 yr old aunt. Neutralizes the acid.
Old 8/4/13, 01:50 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Freakin' lunatics everywhere.

Police: Venice Beach Boardwalk driver 'bent on doing evil'

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/03/us/cal...e-beach-crash/

Guess its time for some sensible car control legislation.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast