Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 8/3/13, 10:55 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Went back out after dinner and FINALLY managed to get one of the rear nuts loosened. Couldn't get the bolt to come out though. I got it to turn freely, but it wouldn't budge. Tried lowering the arm up and down with the jack, and that didn't seem to help either. Ended up having to put it all back together though cause I need my car tomorrow. I also need to get some better tools and jack in the mean time.
Well that's a start

Originally Posted by 03DJ
Hi guys...its been a while since I've been on here. How are you guys doing? Anything exciting?
Not much for me , just working a lot :/
Old 8/3/13, 10:56 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Quit ****ing around and put the heat to it. You could be done in an hour. You're driving me crazy with this ****.
Won't that mess up the rubber bushing in the control arm? And Gary is right. I'll probably kill myself. On the bright side, the explosion may actually be enough to finally get the darned bolt out.
Actually, I don't remember that.
Neither do I.
Old 8/4/13, 12:40 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Gary, in here *****ing earlier and now hes gone. What a d bag.
Old 8/4/13, 12:42 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Gary, in here *****ing earlier and now hes gone. What a d bag.
I'm here

Like I said before I got nothing better to do
Old 8/4/13, 12:51 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I'm here

Like I said before I got nothing better to do
Me either. Everyone else is asleep and I'm lit.
Old 8/4/13, 01:08 AM
Post *****

Me either. Everyone else is asleep and I'm lit.
Well I'm stone cold sober and bored as hell
Old 8/4/13, 01:11 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

How in the hell could anyone be sober at 3 am on a Saturday (except for Nathan).
Old 8/4/13, 01:12 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's an easy fix, I have a friend, jack Daniels, that used to help me when I was bored, you want his number? Haha
Old 8/4/13, 02:08 AM
Post *****

How in the hell could anyone be sober at 3 am on a Saturday (except for Nathan).
I'm not much of a drinker anymore

Can't say I ever really was. I mean yeah I'd drink on the weekends when I was younger till I felt like **** and woke up with hangovers but all that fun ended eventually. I've got nothing against it at all. I didn't stop for religious reasons or for any reason other than it just didn't stick to me. I always wanted to be the man that came home and poured a bourbon or scotch and drank it neat to unwind or whatever. I found myself trying to force it even with beer.

I honestly can't explain it Lee. But if I'm in a group of people socializing I'm gonna get high as a kite.

Although I did have some tequila after work Friday and ended up taking a nap from about 6:00-7:30 lol

So at least I'm trying
Old 8/4/13, 02:11 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I'm not much of a drinker anymore

Can't say I ever really was. I mean yeah I'd drink on the weekends when I was younger till I felt like **** and woke up with hangovers but all that fun ended eventually. I've got nothing against it at all. I didn't stop for religious reasons or for any reason other than it just didn't stick to me. I always wanted to be the man that came home and poured a bourbon or scotch and drank it neat to unwind or whatever. I found myself trying to force it even with beer.

I honestly can't explain it Lee. But if I'm in a group of people socializing I'm gonna get high as a kite.

Although I did have some tequila after work Friday and ended up taking a nap from about 6:00-7:30 lol

So at least I'm trying

Yeah, way to make me feel like a piece of **** alcoholic and a bad father.
Old 8/4/13, 02:13 AM
Post *****

Yeah, way to make me feel like a piece of **** alcoholic and a bad father.
Yeah because that's what I was saying in that post

I'm telling you I've got nothing at all against it. I admire that you can hold your liquor. I'm not judging anything. Seriously. I'm just not gonna lie to ya and pretend I'm a big drinker when I'm not.

I drink when i dine out everytime for sure. And I sink when anyone else is drinking. I just can't force myself to do it alone or even with the wife. I'm weird that way.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 8/4/13 at 02:17 AM.
Old 8/4/13, 02:15 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Yeah because that's what I was saying in that post

You must think I give a **** what anyone thinks.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 8/4/13 at 02:17 AM.
Old 8/4/13, 02:19 AM
Post *****

You must think I give a **** what anyone thinks.
Honestly I think you do a little

I know if I called you just another Shelby ***** and didn't own one myself you might feel a little pissed.

But when it comes to your drinking I know you don't give a **** what anyone thinks except your youngest boy.
Old 8/4/13, 02:30 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Honestly I think you do a little

I know if I called you just another Shelby ***** and didn't own one myself you might feel a little pissed.

But when it comes to your drinking I know you don't give a **** what anyone thinks except your youngest boy.
I really don't know how to respond to that so I'll change the subject. How is the weather in Texas? When does school start back out there and when does your missus have to go back to work?

And I know I'm a *****, Shelby owner or not. I'm a D bag all the way around

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 8/4/13 at 02:31 AM.
Old 8/4/13, 02:35 AM
Post *****

Ok so I decide to get out of bed and get some orange juice which is crazy because the acid isn't gonna agree with my stomach and I'll have heartburn all morning but I love the stuff so why not.

So it's a quart type clear one with a screw lid. Now it's been in thee for about two days since the old lady went to the HEB. So I shake it up and it seems completely full. It's pulp free which kind of ticks me off because the old lady knows I like the some pulp one and refuses to buy it even though I'm like the only one that drinks it. It's not like the whole 1%, 2%, whole milk argument we get into all the time. If I go to the store alone I'm buying whole milk. **** her. So to get back at me she buys 1% when she goes. So we gar a truce that we will only get 2% from now on and the other day the ***** goes and buys 1% again. Of course we buy two gallons at a time for all of us. She could buy one 1% and have to other one be 2% at least but nooooo she has to **** with me like that!

Anyway the orange juice is full, minus the pulp of course, mother ****er, and I open it and the green tape thing doesn't tear because it already torn and the pull of seal is not present under the lid. It's been tampered with. Yet it's full. So nobody drank it here. So why would someone open it and not drink it unless it was at the store and they're trying to kill people who buy and drink pulp less orange juice. I have no confidence in this orange juice now. I bet she did it just to **** with me!
Old 8/4/13, 02:40 AM
Post *****

I really don't know how to respond to that so I'll change the subject. How is the weather in Texas? When does school start back out there and when does your missus have to go back to work?

And I know I'm a *****, Shelby owner or not. I'm a D bag all the way around
Well as you were typing this I decided to type a little short story for our readers at home

The weather is hot, humid, and dry as a $3 ***** running low on lube.

School starts the 26th an yet freshman volleyball tryouts are tomorrow basically, Monday, and if Zoe makes the team they have a scrimmage Friday and Saturday and their first game on the 8th of August. It's crazy.
Old 8/4/13, 02:46 AM
Post *****

Is it just me or is Skinemax **** just incredibly lame?

To think I used to stay up late as a boy just to watch scrambled premium channel cable **** only to catch one glimpse of a titty. And now its just blah.
Old 8/4/13, 02:46 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Ok so I decide to get out of bed and get some orange juice which is crazy because the acid isn't gonna agree with my stomach and I'll have heartburn all morning but I love the stuff so why not.

So it's a quart type clear one with a screw lid. Now it's been in thee for about two days since the old lady went to the HEB. So I shake it up and it seems completely full. It's pulp free which kind of ticks me off because the old lady knows I like the some pulp one and refuses to buy it even though I'm like the only one that drinks it. It's not like the whole 1%, 2%, whole milk argument we get into all the time. If I go to the store alone I'm buying whole milk. **** her. So to get back at me she buys 1% when she goes. So we gar a truce that we will only get 2% from now on and the other day the ***** goes and buys 1% again. Of course we buy two gallons at a time for all of us. She could buy one 1% and have to other one be 2% at least but nooooo she has to **** with me like that!

Anyway the orange juice is full, minus the pulp of course, mother ****er, and I open it and the green tape thing doesn't tear because it already torn and the pull of seal is not present under the lid. It's been tampered with. Yet it's full. So nobody drank it here. So why would someone open it and not drink it unless it was at the store and they're trying to kill people who buy and drink pulp less orange juice. I have no confidence in this orange juice now. I bet she did it just to **** with me!
We buy 2% milk, I love milkl but I can't drink much because it ****s my stomach up and gives me the ****s. We've settled on 2% because it works well in my cooking, and the little guy loves milk and guzzles it constantly. I like the orange juice with pulp as well, but I don't drink much OJ these days because of the stomach/esophagus problems I've mentioned before. Burns my guts out after all the things I've done in the past and problems I've had. Luckily everyone else likes the pulp OJ so I can have a little from time to time.
Old 8/4/13, 02:51 AM
Post *****

We buy 2% milk, I love milkl but I can't drink much because it ****s my stomach up and gives me the ****s. We've settled on 2% because it works well in my cooking, and the little guy loves milk and guzzles it constantly. I like the orange juice with pulp as well, but I don't drink much OJ these days because of the stomach/esophagus problems I've mentioned before. Burns my guts out after all the things I've done in the past and problems I've had. Luckily everyone else likes the pulp OJ so I can have a little from time to time.
She used to buy the pulp free to put in the bottles for the little ones so the nipples wouldn't get clogged. But there's no reason to do that anymore and she knows my feelings on the matter.

I don't know what I cook with milk but then again I don't cook much anymore. I use cream mostly for anything I make. I haven't made skillet gravy in years because because she says its too fattening. And I like whole milk in my Mac and cheese.

The main reason I want whole milk is for my cereal. I want it Ice cold with whole milk. I hate how grey the 1% looks. And if it gets too cold it freezes to easy.
Old 8/4/13, 02:57 AM
Post *****

I too have the problems with acid reflux. If I eat spicy food and then especially if I have margaritas or orange juice the same night I'm gonna have to sleep almost upright for sure.

To think I used to belly sleep. No way I can do that anymore without waking up with stomach acid in my mouth and nose. God I hate that taste and the way it burns your nose. And no matter what you drink it won't go away for a few hours.

I'm surprised you still have the problem. Losing weight like you have always helped mine. The thinner I was the less likely it was to happen.

My mother had this problem her whole adult life. It ended up causing scar tissue and lesions in her esophagus that eventually made it difficult to swallow anything. She finally had to has surgery to repair it and its under control now through diet and medication.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast