Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 8/9/13, 05:26 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38

Sorry, I'm bickering. And trying not to spread libel all over the place, but Al is trying to draw it out of me
No I'm just not taking your side. It sounded like they hurt you feelings and you just decided to plot a screwing. I just don't believe your company wronged you. They just didn't cater to your personal needs.
Old 8/9/13, 06:23 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Evening everyone
Old 8/9/13, 06:30 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
Evening everyone
Old 8/9/13, 07:21 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem

Old 8/9/13, 07:25 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 156 Likes on 119 Posts
how are you up all day and all nite ?
Old 8/9/13, 07:25 PM
Service Manager

Received 447 Likes on 221 Posts
Evening everyone
Evening.....

Welcome back Stef!

I'm still working my **** off....yesterday was 7:30AM to 11:30PM....

Today...7:30AM...still here working...probably be midnight tonight before I leave....

Then back at 7:30 tomorrow.....
Old 8/9/13, 07:34 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra

No I'm just not taking your side. It sounded like they hurt you feelings and you just decided to plot a screwing. I just don't believe your company wronged you. They just didn't cater to your personal needs.
Well, from what I've represented, at least Charlie feels they did. And you're discounting the previous stock issue where they owe me 25% of my stock options. If you can't see how they've screwed with me, and broken the law (where I clearly laid it out for you), then you're certainly entitled to your (wrong) opinion. I didn't plot to screw them, until it was clear they were plotting to screw me, and I have plenty of evidence to support my claims of them a) breaking the law and b) harassing me. What you're also discounting is that some of that "not catering to my personal needs" is illegal, as I have documented complaints to HR that went unanswered and they didn't give me any sort of action plan to correct any behavior that they thought was a sign of me not performing my duties, nor did they point out to me what those behaviors were. My previous manager has a track record of having a hand in getting almost a dozen people fired - she is very protected, to the point where I tried to bring up my unanswered complaints to the last HR rep that I spoke to, and he flat out told me that he didn't want to rehash the past and that I should let it go. What is the point of having an HR dept who claims they are the advocates for the employees, when they flat out say they're not going to do their job.

It's fine if you don't take my side, but you'll never find yourself in a similar position, because you have union representation. The company obviously gets away with this kind of crap because they know they can. I never received any training in either of my past two positions, I never even received a job description outlining my duties. So without documentation of what my job was, they can't actually tell me I wasn't doing it correctly. My fight isn't just about getting what they owe me - it's about making the company a better place to work for future employees and holding them accountable for getting away with illegal practices for so long...
Old 8/9/13, 08:36 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I really don't believe a grown man can be harassed. I'm in no way saying you were not wronged. But a grown man in my book can only be harassed by a *** kicking.
Old 8/9/13, 08:41 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
These posts are harassing me
Old 8/9/13, 08:43 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by svopaul

Evening.....

Welcome back Stef!

I'm still working my **** off....yesterday was 7:30AM to 11:30PM....

Today...7:30AM...still here working...probably be midnight tonight before I leave....

Then back at 7:30 tomorrow.....
just got out of work....15 hrs, and have to be at work by 6:30am tmrw!?!?! <- that's to bug Lee
Old 8/9/13, 08:45 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Flagstang
I really don't believe a grown man can be harassed. I'm in no way saying you were not wronged. But a grown man in my book can only be harassed by a *** kicking.

You've been spoiled by that "open work" environment with your "teammates". There are some real corporate ******** - incl women mgrs - that enjoy playing power games and manipulation - rather then actually adding to productivity or profitability. Especially now when the economy has shifted all the power to the companies, and with tens of thousands begging for a job, most employees are at the corporations mercy.
Old 8/9/13, 08:48 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Old 8/9/13, 08:50 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

and you like it
Old 8/9/13, 08:51 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Lol, sorry...

And Adrian, harassment meaning, my manager and her (un)trusty sidekick were continually trying to find ways to screw me over and/or get me fired. Together, they've gotten 2 regional managers, 2 service managers, and 3 service advisors fired and they've had a hand in causing multiple others to either leave service or transfer depts. Two of the most manipulative, back stabbing women I've ever known. They also screwed 3 of my fellow colleagues, who were hired on under a 90 day contract, out of full time offers which would have included stock options and the opportunity to buy into the employee stock plan before the stock skyrocketed. The two of them basically "forgot" to file their paperwork to be processed, so that after their 90 day contract was expired, they basically continued "month to month" without full time benefits or the other perks. Only until after enrollment for ESPP had closed, did they follow up with HR on their status, getting them full time offers. At their 91st day, they are supposed to either give them a full time offer *or* not renew their contract, as their contract was fulfilled. Shady, shady people.

Ok, unless I'm asked about it again, I'm done now. I've said too much already, but once it's all said and done, I'll update you guys on the outcome. And when I get a new job! Sent my résumé out to a few contacts today...
Old 8/9/13, 08:54 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Flagstang

and you like it
I'm not above bending these posts over a desk at work and showing her who's boss

I keed
Old 8/9/13, 09:03 PM
Post *****

I'm not above bending these posts over a desk at work and showing her who's boss

I keed
You need a Japanese love doll. Everyone does.

Old 8/9/13, 09:06 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by cdynaco

That won't work if her mouth doesn't open and she needs pistol grip ears too!
Old 8/9/13, 09:06 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Originally Posted by laserred38
Lol, sorry...

And Adrian, harassment meaning, my manager and her (un)trusty sidekick were continually trying to find ways to screw me over and/or get me fired. Together, they've gotten 2 regional managers, 2 service managers, and 3 service advisors fired and they've had a hand in causing multiple others to either leave service or transfer depts. Two of the most manipulative, back stabbing women I've ever known. They also screwed 3 of my fellow colleagues, who were hired on under a 90 day contract, out of full time offers which would have included stock options and the opportunity to buy into the employee stock plan before the stock skyrocketed. The two of them basically "forgot" to file their paperwork to be processed, so that after their 90 day contract was expired, they basically continued "month to month" without full time benefits or the other perks. Only until after enrollment for ESPP had closed, did they follow up with HR on their status, getting them full time offers. At their 91st day, they are supposed to either give them a full time offer *or* not renew their contract, as their contract was fulfilled. Shady, shady people.

Ok, unless I'm asked about it again, I'm done now. I've said too much already, but once it's all said and done, I'll update you guys on the outcome. And when I get a new job! Sent my résumé out to a few contacts today...

I wish you luck and hope you find what you are looking for from a crappy situation. I really wasn't trying to sound overly critical. I have had my battles over the years and I know it's more fun to get kicked in the sack.
Old 8/9/13, 09:07 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's creepy
Old 8/9/13, 09:08 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

is it coin operated?

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast