Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 12/1/12, 04:15 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Just read another post that mentioned the Ga. Al. game is on. Probably be quite a few fights tonight, and probably a couple of shootings. Need to keep the scanner on later.
I listen to the scanner every once in awhile.
Old 12/1/12, 04:28 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts

"The man makes a strong bird"

"Its the wood that makes it good"
"VILE WEED!"
Old 12/1/12, 04:32 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
"VILE WEED!"
Someone!! Honey mustard!!!!

Did anyone see this yesterday?

Old 12/1/12, 04:37 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Yep. At least some of us enjoyed a few years in the former USA as established by the Founders. Where liberty, decency, true freedom of thought, and real opportunity used to live. Before the collectivists infiltrated and took over with their steady drumbeat of brainwash that created the current dumbed down degenerate masses via hollywood 'entertainment', public schools, and universities. May they die of their own infection.

Yeah... he was wasn't he...
And wasn't it one of the Chi-coms that said 'we won't need to defeat America... they will be destroyed from within'. I always remembered that as a kid in the 60's. Mao maybe?
Those of us involved in the comments already knew you wouldn't get it so save your laughter for someone besides us. You're seeing it right in front of your eyes but you still won't get it. Because if you're honest about the age bracket you've alluded to, you have no point of reference. All you've ever known is the brainwash.
Nothing ails me bud. I've had the right girl for many years. Current versions don't qualify.
And I'm living the life I created on a clean sheet of paper starting when I was 11. I'm not stuck in your deadend. I always dreamed, planned and worked to retire in my 40's, and it came about in a surprising way. Amazing how goals work. I'm set. My career years were during the era of Reagan/Laffer's supply side opportunity. From that success and knowledge I manage my assets and inflation protected income so that I don't pay income tax. You're the one that has to deal with the future of being average and ordinary in a stagnant economy, and over taxed under a Keynesian government filled with ******** that are nothing but leeches and freeloaders. Instead of knocking me, you should be asking questions. duh

And why are you singling me out on this subject? I joined Lee and Gary's discussion as did Nathan. I am clearly not the only one that recognizes why the flag is flying upside down. Why aren't you ridiculing their comments as you do mine?
enjoyed a few years... collectivists infiltrated ... brainwashed ... dumbed down ... degenerate ... infection ... defeat America ... destroyed from within ... more brainwash ... deadend ... stagnant ... Keynesian govt. ... a-holes ... leeches ... freeloaders ...

Charlie, it's not what's being said that I'm laughing at, it's just your colorful language that I find so humorous. People say that Nate *****es a lot. Sheesh, he is Mr. Rogers next to you. Do you ever imagine for a minute that a mind other than your own might have a different perspective on your ramblings? I'm a little younger than you so I react differently when I read what you write. It's funny to me. Please say something positive for once. Please. When you talk about cars I don't laugh. I like your perspective on Mustangs.

I admire the fact that you "beat the system." Retiring at 40 is quite an accomplishment. Personally, I never had that desire. I was working three jobs in my 20's and became good friends with one of my patrons at the bar. He worked for the cable company during the day and as a movie projectionist at night. We bonded over the amount of hours we both worked. His goal was similar to yours Charlie. Unfortunately he bought a Ninja motorcycle and broke his neck two days later when he wrapped it around a telephone pole and died.

You paint such a sad picture of this fabulous country. If you think it is so degraded why do you stay? There are plenty of countries to choose from. I don't find working for a living demoralizing. I was raised with a strong work ethic. It runs in the family. I hate waking up early, but other than that why is work such a bad thing? I don't enjoy paying taxes, but it is a part of life and to live in one of the wealthiest countries in the world you have to pay for the services that you enjoy. The slant that all our taxes go to welfare is just ridiculous. Go travel around europe, go to South America, Asia, go visit the middle east and you will kiss the ground you walk on when you return to this great country of ours. Just ask some of the soldiers in these threads what they have experienced outside of this country.

I read a book called "Do It." (Back off perverts) The book stated that you can have anything you want if you focus on that one goal. The problem is that you can't have everything that you want. If I wanted to retire at 40, then that would be my goal. I chose different goals. I have little kids to support and we enjoy certain comforts that are not cheap.

You spoke of your dad so let me tell you about mine. My dad died three years after he retired and that was sad. He died too young, at the age of 69. His mother died in her 40s. I always have that number in the back of my head. If my old man, who was a bull, died at 69 then how the hell am I going to live longer than that? I'm not as strong as he was. But my number to retire is 65. So until then I will "work for the man." LOL - a little Charlie euphemism there, and I'm ok with that. Does that mean I drank the cool aid and was brainwashed? Your ramblings seem to suggest so. LOL, here we go.
Old 12/1/12, 05:30 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts

There's a Seinfeld reference for everything.

They look good, want to see the inside when you tear into one.
Doesn't look anything special but man did it taste good. The breast meat was tender and juicy as could be.
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-4087950735.jpg  
Old 12/1/12, 05:57 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

That's a good looking bird, although I don't care that much for the breast. Its alright, but I prefer the dark meat. Love to do leg quarters on the grill, haven't tried them in the smoker yet.
Old 12/1/12, 05:59 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

That's a good looking bird, although I don't care that much for the breast. Its alright, but I prefer the dark meat. Love to do leg quarters on the grill, haven't tried them in the smoker yet.
I do too, but I'm telling you, doing the brine and smoker, it's as good as dark meat, which is my preference as well
Old 12/1/12, 06:02 PM
Post *****

This is me not going there
Old 12/1/12, 06:06 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Yea yea...
Old 12/1/12, 06:16 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Old 12/1/12, 06:27 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew

Doesn't look anything special but man did it taste good. The breast meat was tender and juicy as could be.
**** fine looking bird but you gotta be a fat kid to finish the whole bird and all of the other fixin's you have on that plate lol, jk
Old 12/1/12, 07:52 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

https://themustangsource.com/f649/ra...9/#post6502282

Old 12/1/12, 07:54 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Over my head. I personally hate the smell of alcohol so....
Old 12/1/12, 08:23 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Who wants to freaked out ??? I just got pricing done.... Ill post a pic when I get home
Old 12/1/12, 08:37 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Blue Notch

Is that because your Internet daddy is a lush?

Old 12/1/12, 08:39 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
Who wants to freaked out ??? I just got pricing done.... Ill post a pic when I get home
Old 12/1/12, 08:41 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Old 12/1/12, 08:52 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Can't get a good pic right now because it hurts... Google Web pricing lol
Old 12/1/12, 09:25 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
In that case Hennigans would be perfect for you. No smell, no tell.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

So what are you trying to say exactly? That I'm a bad parent because I have a drink occasionally?
Old 12/1/12, 09:27 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
Can't get a good pic right now because it hurts... Google Web pricing lol
I googled web pricing and I still have no idea wtf you're talking about.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast