Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 12/2/12, 08:16 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I really can't stand ketchup. I'll have it every once in a while, but it's pretty low on my list of condiments.
Old 12/2/12, 08:18 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers

That's why I never got my tongue done, I was afraid of developing a lisp... But the Web doesn't affect anything, other then my ability to eat right now lol. Justin even said he wouldn't have known I had gotten it if he wasn't with me because I talk just like I use too.

Btw, Buying clothes gets old
Then buy some jewelry. Glad to hear it didn't affect your speech.

Originally Posted by cdynaco

Bummer! That stinks man!

And I thought it was bad I just dropped and broke a 7# tub of ketchup on the kitchen floor.
Doesn't ketchup come in ounces? And what's with all the ketchup. You live alone.

Oh I see. You got a date and you're gonna get all kinky. I like your style Charlie old boy.

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
And you were just saying yesterday how you didn't want to live in apartment yourself because they suck!
It's not the apartment, it's the neighborhood.

Dang freaking deer! They're still everywhere! The should be down in the lower farm country by now but I guess the rain and lack of freezing temps has them confused.
First I dang near roll the Cruiser and tore the mirror off dodging one on Wednesday, last night one jumped in front of me at the last minute in my F150. I heard a loud clunk like skull to bumper and although I did hit the brakes, I didn't bother steering onto the shoulder. That's only the 2nd deer I've ever hit in my life. I usually catch their eyes on the side of the road.
At the gas station I checked and not a dent or even a mark. Gotta love chrome steel bumpers!
At least you see the deer. We got flocks of turkeys all over and they're as dumb as dirt. They'll run right under your car.

I woke up around 4:00am hearing some noise last night. Walked out the back door to the driveway and 20' from me in my yard was a beautiful buck in the light fog. Good size for this area and probably 12 point rack.

We just stood still watching each other for about 5 seconds and when I finally moved he took off like a deer.
The deer around here wouldn't run away even if you blasted an air horn at them. They know where it's safe.

Of course I've known people who have driven in rural subdivisions here in the daytime and had idiot dear run into the side of their car. One lady had antlers come in her driver side window while she was doing 25 down a street of houses.
After one ran into my car I decided to honk my horn to scare it away. I was coming out of my development, honked my horn and the darn thing did a 180 and slammed into someone coming into the neighborhood. My wife was so upset she called the state troopers down the road. He showed up five minutes later and shot it. I don't think she'll be calling them again.
Old 12/2/12, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by chessmanmark

It's not the apartment, it's the neighborhood.
These morons will show up in any neighborhood. My sister thought her neighborhood was pretty safe until today.
Old 12/2/12, 08:29 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Dang freaking deer! They're still everywhere! The should be down in the lower farm country by now but I guess the rain and lack of freezing temps has them confused.
First I dang near roll the Cruiser and tore the mirror off dodging one on Wednesday, last night one jumped in front of me at the last minute in my F150. I heard a loud clunk like skull to bumper and although I did hit the brakes, I didn't bother steering onto the shoulder. That's only the 2nd deer I've ever hit in my life. I usually catch their eyes on the side of the road.
At the gas station I checked and not a dent or even a mark. Gotta love chrome steel bumpers!
We have tons of them around here. They named all the streets in my neighborhood after deer. My husband hit one in his company truck last month. I always drive with my fogs on when I can't use my high beams hoping to see them better. Of course then everyone flashes their lights at me thinking I have my high beams on
Old 12/2/12, 08:32 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
We have tons of them around here. They named all the streets in my neighborhood after deer. My husband hit one in his company truck last month. I always drive with my fogs on when I can't use my high beams hoping to see them better. Of course then everyone flashes their lights at me thinking I have my high beams on
How do they know if your high beams are on or not? Aren't your windows tinted?
Old 12/2/12, 10:49 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Well Tuesday is shaping up to be a real ****ty day. Noticed on my planner that I've got a dentist appointment Tuesday afternoon, then the ol' lady informed me that we will be going to Olive Garden Tuesday night. At least I might get lucky.
Old 12/2/12, 10:59 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Well Tuesday is shaping up to be a real ****ty day. Noticed on my planner that I've got a dentist appointment Tuesday afternoon, then the ol' lady informed me that we will be going to Olive Garden Tuesday night. At least I might get lucky.
But you'll be numb...

Speaking of which... OR finally allowed a sale on Crown for 24.95. So although Mist is 23.95 for 1.75l, I treated myself.
Plus I finally tried my health nut friend's trick for cleaning with using Everclear for sinks etc. in a spray bollte.
Hell I don't know what's hit me more... sipping the crown, or deep breathing while I clean the sinks!

Old 12/2/12, 11:01 PM
Post *****

How do they know if your high beams are on or not? Aren't your windows tinted?
Old 12/2/12, 11:09 PM
Post *****

Heinz? I'm picky about my ketchup, has to be Heinz. And I don't keep my ketchup in the fridge, I hate cold ketchup. Makes my fries cold, lol.
Heinz/Costco. Have to be loyal to my shares. Refirg preserves the bulk tub, you can do what you want with the weekly bottle. But its just so cheap this way. And I'm all about the pennies as the dollars watch them elvs. Sneaky basterds! Besides ketchup is a semi staple on a ranch. Esp since I can only handle eggs scrambled or over hard these days. I used to live over sleazy on top of hash browns. But now they make me go to the chessman and wipe my mark.
Old 12/2/12, 11:19 PM

I knew you were talking about going to the dentist before I even finished reading the first sentence.
Old 12/2/12, 11:26 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
as did I! lol
Old 12/2/12, 11:33 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

But you'll be numb...

I hope not! I'm just going for a cleaning, lol.

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I knew you were talking about going to the dentist before I even finished reading the first sentence.
Old 12/2/12, 11:37 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Heinz/Costco. Have to be loyal to my shares. Refirg preserves the bulk tub, you can do what you want with the weekly bottle. But its just so cheap this way. And I'm all about the pennies as the dollars watch them elvs. Sneaky basterds! Besides ketchup is a semi staple on a ranch. Esp since I can only handle eggs scrambled or over hard these days. I used to live over sleazy on top of hash browns. But now they make me go to the chessman and wipe my mark.
Yeah, only way I like eggs is scrambled really well done, and even then I've got to put ketchup on them (or gravy if I'm having biscuits too). Or I can eat them hard boiled, but I can't even remember the last time I had a boiled egg.
Old 12/3/12, 12:58 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I'm gonna have to make breakfast for dinner some day this week.
Old 12/3/12, 01:37 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Had breakfast for lunch yesterday, lol.
Old 12/3/12, 02:41 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by StangMahn
I'm gonna have to make breakfast for dinner some day this week.
I'm thinking about it tomorrow, have to see what everyone thinks about it.
Old 12/3/12, 02:49 AM
INKY

I'm thinking about it tomorrow, have to see what everyone thinks about it.
Think it's a great idea, can't go wrong with breakfast for dinner!
Old 12/3/12, 03:10 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Think it's a great idea, can't go wrong with breakfast for dinner!

We do it quite often, at least every other week. Did it one night last week, Thursday I think. Had country ham, Conecuh, biscuits, gravy, eggs and hashbrowns IIRC.
Old 12/3/12, 03:16 AM
INKY

We do it quite often, at least every other week. Did it one night last week, Thursday I think. Had country ham, Conecuh, biscuits, gravy, eggs and hashbrowns IIRC.

Sounds like a plan. Just me and the girls after tonight and then I'm on my own for the weekend. Good thing I just got a new keg in the bar!
Old 12/3/12, 04:53 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Monday morning. Damm!

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast