Search this Thread

Old 5/29/15, 12:24 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Deysha
Old 5/29/15, 12:35 PM

Hi Deysha,
I replied to your PM yesterday. Any Update?
Thanks.
Old 5/29/15, 01:17 PM

Car is at the dealership! Says will be ready in a couple of hours.
Old 5/29/15, 02:24 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Son of Growly
Thanks Deysha
You’re very welcome, Son of Growly!

Originally Posted by 71BlueStang
Hi Deysha,
I replied to your PM yesterday. Any Update?
Thanks.
Thanks, 71BlueStang! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by mstray66
Woot woot! Congrats, mstray66!!

Deysha
Old 5/29/15, 09:35 PM

For me it's not finish the Mustang it's still à the train sation since Wenesday !
They didn't delivered it today and the dealer are closed on weekend!
The dealer tried everything he can but nothing to do. At the end of the afternoon the dealer told me come at the garage we will give you a new one for the weekend.
Same as us except the exterior color

so the switch will be next week .
It's nice to have one for the weekend but we will not go to see our friends with an other car than our !

Last edited by DanielSTEJ; 5/29/15 at 09:41 PM.
Old 5/29/15, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by mstray66
I'm happy for You mstray66
Old 5/29/15, 09:58 PM

Got my new ride today. Good luck to everyone who is waiting for theirs.
Attached Thumbnails 2015 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image.jpg  
Old 5/30/15, 09:13 AM

How do I post a pic on here?
Old 5/30/15, 11:35 PM
V6 Member

The best way to post a picture is to upload it to another site such as photobucket, then find where the link is to share it (on the right of individual pictures on photobucket) and paste it in a reply here.

If you do it through your gallery here, the pictures are smaller as they are limited to the size you can upload.

Last edited by KStev; 5/30/15 at 11:37 PM.
Old 6/1/15, 07:57 AM

Hey guys, new to this forum. I went to the dealership on 5/13 and placed an order for a 2015 GT PP in white. The sales person told me that I should get the vehicle delivered by the 2nd or 3rd week of June, which was fine with me as it wasn't too long of a wait. However when I go on COTUS to check my order, it says it can't find my vehicle. I would also assume that I should have been able to atleast get a VIN number by now from the dealership but none has been given to me even though it's been almost 3 weeks. After reading through this forum and some other forums I'm a little worried now that I won't get my mustang until later in July. Any insight on that would be awesome. Has anyone else ordered their mustang around the same time as me and heard of their arrival date or gotten any information? I've sent Deysha a PM so maybe they could take a look for me. I also plan to give my dealership a call today to see what's up. This not knowing is killing me

Last edited by sjanjua; 6/1/15 at 07:59 AM.
Old 6/1/15, 08:07 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by sjanjua
Hey guys, new to this forum. I went to the dealership on 5/13 and placed an order for a 2015 GT PP in white. The sales person told me that I should get the vehicle delivered by the 2nd or 3rd week of June, which was fine with me as it wasn't too long of a wait. However when I go on COTUS to check my order, it says it can't find my vehicle. I would also assume that I should have been able to atleast get a VIN number by now from the dealership but none has been given to me even though it's been almost 3 weeks. After reading through this forum and some other forums I'm a little worried now that I won't get my mustang until later in July. Any insight on that would be awesome. Has anyone else ordered their mustang around the same time as me and heard of their arrival date or gotten any information? I've sent Deysha a PM so maybe they could take a look for me. I also plan to give my dealership a call today to see what's up. This not knowing is killing me

Hi sjanjua and welcome to the forum. I remember when I still had the energy to be as concerned as you are, lol. Truth is the the all time best delivery date I have seen here is slightly less than 6 weeks, the longest are close to 16 weeks if not more. Typical seems to be 8 to 10 weeks. I ordered 4/23, received a VIN (From Deysha, not my dealer) around 5/14. Still no build date scheduled. I am still hoping for delivery around the end of June but......

In any case communicate with Deysha at Customer Service - she is the best source of information there is. Oh, and COTUS is a little unreliable. Data changes, disappears, reappears etc.

Settle in for the wait and good luck
Old 6/1/15, 08:11 AM

Hi sjanjua and welcome to the forum. I remember when I still had the energy to be as concerned as you are, lol. Truth is the the all time best delivery date I have seen here is slightly less than 6 weeks, the longest are close to 16 weeks if not more. Typical seems to be 8 to 10 weeks. I ordered 4/23, received a VIN (From Deysha, not my dealer) around 5/14. Still no build date scheduled. I am still hoping for delivery around the end of June but......

In any case communicate with Deysha at Customer Service - she is the best source of information there is. Oh, and COTUS is a little unreliable. Data changes, disappears, reappears etc.

Settle in for the wait and good luck
I just hope I'll have it before the summer is up lol getting it in June would be perfect but I'm starting to think that might just be a dream. But in any case, fingers crossed we both get our cars later this month
Old 6/1/15, 08:17 AM

I think your dealership is being extremely optimistic. I ordered my Ecoboost convertible on April 16th. Received my vin on Cotus about 4 weeks later and it is scheduled to build today. I have an estimated delivery date of June 20th so about 9 weeks in total. Good luck and try not to think about it.
Old 6/1/15, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Tangofoxtrot5
I think your dealership is being extremely optimistic. I ordered my Ecoboost convertible on April 16th. Received my vin on Cotus about 4 weeks later and it is scheduled to build today. I have an estimated delivery date of June 20th so about 9 weeks in total. Good luck and try not to think about it.
I'm in almost the exact same boat as Tangofoxtrot5 -- ordered my GT coupe PP on 4/22 and it's scheduled to be built tomorrow and delivered 6/22. Took about 4 weeks to show up in COTUS. Sounds like your dealer was either being exceedingly optimistic or maybe they have a huge allocation so they can be prioritized over other dealers. Good luck!!
Old 6/1/15, 10:16 AM
V6 Member

Well something just changed for me on COTUS - there is now an EDD. It better be wrong as it says August 4th - that would be a 4 month delivery time - twice the worst case scenario the dealer promised. Luckily I have little faith in COTUS, I will wait until Deysha confirms it before I become my dealers worst customer!
Old 6/1/15, 10:19 AM

We ordered our Mustang convertible on April 18, and have the VIN from the dealer, but it appears to be stuck in order processing when we look at COTUS. We were hoping to have it in time for a vacation this summer, but now we're wondering when we will see it. We will PM Deysha - it sounds like she knows more than everyone!!
Old 6/1/15, 10:22 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by wrightworth
We ordered our Mustang convertible on April 18, and have the VIN from the dealer, but it appears to be stuck in order processing when we look at COTUS. We were hoping to have it in time for a vacation this summer, but now we're wondering when we will see it. We will PM Deysha - it sounds like she knows more than everyone!!
Yes, sounds similar to my situation. I am thinking COTUS causes unjustified angst - not sure how they can give me an estimated delivery time before they give a build date. But if 4 months is a fact It is likely I will cancel the car and order a 2016 - from another dealership.
Old 6/1/15, 10:42 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by DanielSTEJ
For me it's not finish the Mustang it's still à the train sation since Wenesday !
They didn't delivered it today and the dealer are closed on weekend!
You can have your dealer contact the trucking company to see when it’ll be picked up, DanielSTEJ. Let me know what they say.

Originally Posted by 2015 topdown
Got my new ride today. Good luck to everyone who is waiting for theirs.
Woo hoo! Congrats, 2015 topdown!!

Originally Posted by sjanjua
Hey guys, new to this forum. I went to the dealership on 5/13 and placed an order for a 2015 GT PP in white. The sales person told me that I should get the vehicle delivered by the 2nd or 3rd week of June, which was fine with me as it wasn't too long of a wait. However when I go on COTUS to check my order, it says it can't find my vehicle. ...
Welcome and congrats, sjanjua! Thank you for the PM. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Well something just changed for me on COTUS - there is now an EDD. It better be wrong as it says August 4th - that would be a 4 month delivery time - twice the worst case scenario the dealer promised. Luckily I have little faith in COTUS, I will wait until Deysha confirms it before I become my dealers worst customer!
8/4/15 sounds correct, Son of Growly.

Deysha
Old 6/1/15, 10:58 AM
V6 Member

Really? Sorry Deysha, not your fault I know - but this is unacceptable. Does Ford not care what their dealers tell customers? If I had been told August at least I would have had the choice to proceed or not.

Sorry Deysha, I know it is not your fault but I am pretty angry at the moment.
Old 6/1/15, 12:45 PM
V6 Member

Better Late than never. After 12 weeks and 3 days...Heres mine, windows tinted and exhaust installed. BORLA S TYPE sounds amazing!

Name:  IMAG0267_zpsrm2zs8zh.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  174.6 KB

Name:  IMAG0293_zpsgclpcvqu.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  130.9 KB

Name:  IMAG0287_zps0frcjyi9.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  142.7 KB

Name:  IMAG0268_zpsvkkaubk6.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  154.6 KB