2015 - 2023 MUSTANG Discuss everything 2015-2023 S550 Mustang

2015 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 6/10/15, 08:31 AM
V6 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't know what state you live in msaster, but several dealers here in N.J. have 2015 GT's on their lot for sale.
Old 6/10/15, 11:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
status changed to "in production" wohoooo!!
hopefully car will here sooner than edd of 07/25.
ordered on 05/19

got the window sticker link on cotus but when i try to open it up,
another window pops up and it keeps on loading but nothing showing up.

Old 6/10/15, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Xjayg
status changed to "in production" wohoooo!!
Same thing. Seems like a massive data update has happened.

Just to give some heads up for other waiters, my order was placed on 5/5 and dealer promised to have it by end on June, though cotus has been showing "in order processing" until today with EDD at the end on July.
This way the car has all the changes to turn into my own birthday present.
Old 6/10/15, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by AndyK

Just to give some heads up for other waiters, my order was placed on 5/5 and dealer promised to have it by end on June, though cotus has been showing "in order processing" until today with EDD at the end on July.
When my winder sticker first popped up in COTUS it also had that non-responsive window that would pop up, but after a day or two when I clicked it the PDF of the window stick came right up. I think it just takes some time for the system to process the sticker even though the window sticker button pops up in COTUS when it flips over to "In Production". Just one guy's experience...
Old 6/10/15, 02:09 PM

Same here its showing edd really close to my birthday, but i will love to take an early birthday present
Old 6/10/15, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by DeviledBLUE
When my winder sticker first popped up in COTUS it also had that non-responsive window that would pop up, but after a day or two when I clicked it the PDF of the window stick came right up. I think it just takes some time for the system to process the sticker even though the window sticker button pops up in COTUS when it flips over to "In Production". Just one guy's experience...
Thanks for your info.
How long does it took to get your car build after it went to production?

Last edited by Xjayg; 6/10/15 at 02:27 PM.
Old 6/11/15, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Xjayg
Thanks for your info.
How long does it took to get your car build after it went to production?
It only took a couple days to get through production. I think it changed from 'In Order Processing' to 'In Production' on 5/27, the Blend Date on the window sticker was 6/2 and it cleared 'In Production' into 'Awaiting Shipment' on 6/3.

Deysha, I separately sent you a PM, but thought I would send here, too. I checked in COTUS yesterday after you sent your message and the EDD was moved up to 6/16 from 6/18, but now I login this morning and it has been moved back to 6/19. I know it's a matter of only a couple of days, but I am getting nervous now that I won't be able to get the car ahead of next weekend when I have a trip planned that I was really hoping to have the new car for...what gives?!?!!
Old 6/11/15, 08:06 AM

Got my window sticker today
blend date is 07/15
i guess i have to wait lil longer
Old 6/11/15, 11:51 AM

Car finished production on June 3 and finished awaiting shipment on June 4th. My eta is 6/12 which is tomorrow. I live 4 hours away so it needs to be sent over by truck. Although cotus says in transit, Deysha has been kind enough to keep me updated that it's still not picked up. I'm hopeful but I doubt it will get here tomorrow which is supposed to be the edd. Fingers crossed. If it gets here before 5 pm I can have the insurance taken care off and drive it off tomorrow. Or else just sulk all weekend and be hopeful for the next week . Thank you Deysha for all the info.
Old 6/12/15, 06:39 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by fusion37
Anything on delivery status for fusion37? Sent a PM a couple of days ago.
I sent you an update yesterday, fusion37.

I’m happy to check on it for you, AndyK. PM me with your VIN so I can help.

...Deysha, I separately sent you a PM, but thought I would send here, too. I checked in COTUS yesterday after you sent your message and the EDD was moved up to 6/16 from 6/18, but now I login this morning and it has been moved back to 6/19. I know it's a matter of only a couple of days, but I am getting nervous now that I won't be able to get the car ahead of next weekend when I have a trip planned that I was really hoping to have the new car for...what gives?!?!!
I’ll get back to your PM soon, DeviledBLUE. Remember, the ETA is always subject to change as the order moves along.

Originally Posted by s_dk91
Car finished production on June 3 and finished awaiting shipment on June 4th. My eta is 6/12 which is tomorrow. I live 4 hours away so it needs to be sent over by truck. Although cotus says in transit, Deysha has been kind enough to keep me updated that it's still not picked up. I'm hopeful but I doubt it will get here tomorrow which is supposed to be the edd. Fingers crossed. If it gets here before 5 pm I can have the insurance taken care off and drive it off tomorrow. Or else just sulk all weekend and be hopeful for the next week . Thank you Deysha for all the info.
You’re very welcome! Have your dealer call the trucking company to see when they’re picking it up, s_dk91.

Deysha
Old 6/12/15, 06:54 AM

Thanks Deysha. I pm'd you about my dealer not being too cordial calling he trucking company. Can you get back to me by the afternoon so I know where I stand. Thanks once again.
Old 6/12/15, 06:57 AM

Deysha,
Received. Thanks.
Old 6/12/15, 08:02 AM

Well I'm officially getting frustrated. Ordered my Ruby Red EcoBoost convertible on April 16th. It was built on June 01 and has been in Awaiting Shipment for the past 11 days. How long does it take to be put on a train???
Old 6/12/15, 09:44 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Thanks Deysha. I pm'd you about my dealer not being too cordial calling he trucking company. Can you get back to me by the afternoon so I know where I stand. Thanks once again.
I’ll get back to you as soon as possible, s_dk91.

Deysha,
Received. Thanks.
You’re welcome, fusion37!

Originally Posted by Tangofoxtrot5
Well I'm officially getting frustrated. Ordered my Ruby Red EcoBoost convertible on April 16th. It was built on June 01 and has been in Awaiting Shipment for the past 11 days. How long does it take to be put on a train???
It always depends on what’s going on at the plant, Tangofoxtrot5. It should get released soon. Keep checking in.

Deysha
Old 6/12/15, 10:56 AM

Thanks Deysha. Any update before 4 pm EST would be awesome.
Old 6/12/15, 01:08 PM

Deysha any word if it was picked up today?
Old 6/12/15, 03:55 PM

It took two months from order to production (June 3) but only 9 days for delivery! Picked up my Ecoboost Premium this afternoon. Again thanks to Deysha for the great work and prompt responses.
Old 6/14/15, 03:52 PM

It took two months from order to production (June 3) but only 9 days for delivery! Picked up my Ecoboost Premium this afternoon. Again thanks to Deysha for the great work and prompt responses.
Congratulations. My car finished production on June 3 too but still hasn't been delivered. Was supposed to be here on Friday but hasn't been picked up from the plant as yet. Going to follow up with Deysha on Monday and possibly my dealer who is not very entertaining when I keep asking him questions and to call the trucking company.
Old 6/15/15, 07:03 AM

Congratulations. My car finished production on June 3 too but still hasn't been delivered. Was supposed to be here on Friday but hasn't been picked up from the plant as yet. Going to follow up with Deysha on Monday and possibly my dealer who is not very entertaining when I keep asking him questions and to call the trucking company.
Good luck, s_dk91. I thought for sure you would get yours ahead of me with how things were going. Got the call Saturday night that mine had just come in so going to pick it up this afternoon. Will send pictures when I can! Thanks again to Deysha for all she does.

Here's the final rundown for me for anyone else who's thinking about ordering:
Ordered: 4/22/15
Showed up in COTUS / VIN# Received / 'In Order Processing': 5/14/15
Moved from 'In Order Processing' to 'In Production': 5/27/15
Blend Date on Window Sticker: 6/2/15
Moved from 'In Production' to 'Awaiting Shipment': 6/3/15
Moved from 'Awaiting Shipment' to 'In Transit': 6/3/15
Shipped Out per Deysha: 6/6/15
Delivered: 6/12/15
Old 6/15/15, 07:06 AM

Good luck, s_dk91. I thought for sure you would get yours ahead of me with how things were going. Got the call Saturday night that mine had just come in so going to pick it up this afternoon. Will send pictures when I can! Thanks again to Deysha for all she does.

Here's the final rundown for me for anyone else who's thinking about ordering:
Ordered: 4/22/15
Showed up in COTUS / VIN# Received / 'In Order Processing': 5/14/15
Moved from 'In Order Processing' to 'In Production': 5/27/15
Blend Date on Window Sticker: 6/2/15
Moved from 'In Production' to 'Awaiting Shipment': 6/3/15
Moved from 'Awaiting Shipment' to 'In Transit': 6/3/15
Shipped Out per Deysha: 6/6/15
Delivered: 6/12/15
Congratulations DeviledBLUE. I'm really happy for you. I wish mine had gotten here early. I tried calling ford. Some rep told me he can't do anything about it and hung up on me. As if the late delivery didn't **** me off already. This just added fuel to the fire.

Quick Reply: 2015 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread