Enjoy
Thank you!
I broke 500miles this weekend.
Now it sits.
Old 5/26/15, 01:54 PM
V6 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 2015DIBGT
This past weekend i had a few photos taken by one of my good friends.

Here are some of my favorites...

We had a 2014 join us...

AMAZING pics of your beautiful car!
Old 5/26/15, 07:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whoo Hoo

My dealer found me a Ruby Red GT premium convertible which i can get on Friday, so I had him cancel order for the V6 I had planned on getting. Big upgrade from the V6 to GT but I'm sure it will be worth it. Will post some pics this weekend! Can't wait for Friday!
Old 5/26/15, 07:36 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Kay5Oh
IM IN TRANSIT! OMFG! IM IN TRANSIT....im so excited...i literally feel like flipping a table over because i am so excited! Will post pics if i survive this heart attack.
This is great news indeed! I have read all of the posts on here, so I know how long you have waited for this day to come! Celebrate!!
Old 5/26/15, 07:40 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by 2015 topdown
My dealer found me a Ruby Red GT premium convertible which i can get on Friday, so I had him cancel order for the V6 I had planned on getting. Big upgrade from the V6 to GT but I'm sure it will be worth it. Will post some pics this weekend! Can't wait for Friday!
Congrats! You will be super happy with the GT. With my very first Mustang (2000) I almost went with a V6, but changed my mind, and I was very glad that I did!! My current Mustang (2009) is a GT and the one I have on order is a GT. I wish that I was driving my new Mustang this weekend.
Old 5/26/15, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Son of Growly
DanielSTEJ and Kay50h - Great news for both of you after that long wait. I am happy to hear that your cars are finally on the way.

Now I am kind of worried mine will be another ten weeks. Weird how some seem to go through and get delivered in like 5 or 6 weeks and others take forever.
Hi Son of Growly & Kay50h , I received a call late yesterday fron the dealer saying the car is in on the ramp and usually that mean it will be moving soon. After that I had a message saying the train is already in Ontario. So probably both are in the same train and your will be dropped first !

I so excited , I can't belive it! This last weekend I was so frustrated.
So I hope to get it soon, I wish for the next weekend but I don't want to be desappointed again. I don't know when the train will be at Montreal and I don't know if there is a truck already scheduled to bring it to the dealer .

So we will see very soon, Kay50h let me know when your Mustang get off the train.

Last edited by DanielSTEJ; 5/27/15 at 01:36 PM.
Old 5/26/15, 08:10 PM

Excellent pictures of your cars, guys. Can't wait to get my Black convertible with Red line interior.
Its been 4 weeks today since I started this process. I had decided that I will be patient, but I think I am losing it already :-(. Here is my timeline:
Dealer keyed everything in the system - 4/29
Ford Order placed date - 5/15
Waiting... Waiting... Waiting.....
My dealer has been terrible in providing updates. Our rockstar "Deysha" has given me some hope. But looking at a few posts it seems like 13-14 weeks is what I have to prepare myself mentally. The optimist in me says that Ford will speed through all the mustangs and deliver all our orders soooon. Love you FORD ( if you are listening) ;-)
Old 5/26/15, 08:31 PM

Congradulation 2015DIBGT, Amazing !
Old 5/26/15, 09:30 PM
V6 Member

I checked COTUS today to see what the status was on the first Mustang (ordered in black by the dealer and they asked me if I wanted my name on this one) and a week later, I changed my mind on the color.

Black Mustang:
Ordered: 5/13
VIN#: 5/14
In Order Processing: 5/14
In Production: 5/26

The Ruby Red Mustang that was ordered on 5/19, with a VIN# on 5/21 is still showing "In Order Processing." I suspect it will remain there for another week.
Old 5/27/15, 01:33 AM

I ordered a deep impact blue GT premium on the order dead line day, now the impatient waiting begins
Old 5/27/15, 05:55 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by mustang09girl
I checked COTUS today to see what the status was on the first Mustang (ordered in black by the dealer and they asked me if I wanted my name on this one) and a week later, I changed my mind on the color.

Black Mustang:
Ordered: 5/13
VIN#: 5/14
In Order Processing: 5/14
In Production: 5/26

The Ruby Red Mustang that was ordered on 5/19, with a VIN# on 5/21 is still showing "In Order Processing." I suspect it will remain there for another week.
Who do you know? Chuckle. My order date was April 23, VIN assigned May 14 and nothing since. I would be very pleased to get a build next week.

Hear me Ford?
Old 5/27/15, 06:25 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by mustang09girl
This is great news indeed! I have read all of the posts on here, so I know how long you have waited for this day to come! Celebrate!!
Originally Posted by DanielSTEJ
Hi Son of Growly & Kay50h , I received a call late yesterday saying the car is in on the ramp and usually that mean it will be moving soon. After that Deysha send me a PM this afternoon saying the train is already in Ontario. So probably both are in the same train and your will be dropped first !

I so excited , I can't belive it! This last weekend I was so frustrated.
So I hope to get it soon, I wish for the next weekend but I don't want to be desappointed again. I don't know when the train will be at Montreal and I don't know if there is a truck already scheduled to bring it to the dealer .

So we will see very soon, Kay50h let me know when your Mustang get off the train.

Thanks Mustang09girl, it is exciting once again.

Daniel you and i have been right there with each other the entire way. Im really glad to hear that your car has been shipped as well. This is awesome news. I will let you know as soon as i get my car!
Old 5/27/15, 06:59 AM
V6 Member

Good luck everyone! I won't be checking back! Godspeed!
Old 5/27/15, 08:42 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Who do you know? Chuckle. My order date was April 23, VIN assigned May 14 and nothing since. I would be very pleased to get a build next week.

Hear me Ford?
I must have snuck in right before you SOG... I ordered 4/20 and mine arrived in Houston on Monday... Hopefully will be able to pick it up before Friday!!
Old 5/27/15, 09:07 AM
V6 Member

Hear me Ford?
Honestly, I was surprised to see that the black Mustang was in production already! Too bad this isn't the one that I want. The original EDD on this one is 6/28. I will let you know if that stays true. I just hope that my Ruby Red Stang moves just as quickly.

Sorry about you having to wait so long...
Old 5/27/15, 09:13 AM

Order on 4/17. Checked with Deysha yesterday and it is still not scheduled. The lease on my current car expires on 7/21. Based on the posts here I doubt the Mustang will be here by then.
Old 5/27/15, 09:39 AM

EDD of 5/27 disappeared today with a order date of 2/19. Dealer says he can't see it. He will try calling the yard today. Sigh....the wait continues. Thank you Deysha for being patient with me
Old 5/27/15, 01:10 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by 2015DIBGT
This past weekend i had a few photos taken by one of my good friends.

Here are some of my favorites...
We had a 2014 join us...
Those are some amazing pictures of your gorgeous ride, 2015DIBGT!!

Originally Posted by 2015 topdown
That’s great, 2015 topdown! Congrats!

Originally Posted by DanielSTEJ
Hi Son of Growly & Kay50h , I received a call late yesterday saying the car is in on the ramp and usually that mean it will be moving soon. ...
It should get picked up and delivered in the next couple of days, DanielSTEJ!

Originally Posted by stanggod
Excellent pictures of your cars, guys. Can't wait to get my Black convertible with Red line interior.
Its been 4 weeks today since I started this process. I had decided that I will be patient, but I think I am losing it already :-(. Here is my timeline:
Dealer keyed everything in the system - 4/29
Ford Order placed date - 5/15
Waiting... Waiting... Waiting.....
My dealer has been terrible in providing updates. Our rockstar "Deysha" has given me some hope. But looking at a few posts it seems like 13-14 weeks is what I have to prepare myself mentally. The optimist in me says that Ford will speed through all the mustangs and deliver all our orders soooon. Love you FORD ( if you are listening) ;-)
Lol! Thanks for the kind words, stanggod! Also, there is a planned shutdown next month at the plant. This will add 2 weeks to the build (if in that window) mostly not included in the time frame dealers provide.

Originally Posted by crocketsask
I ordered a deep impact blue GT premium on the order dead line day, now the impatient waiting begins
Congrats on your order, crocketsask! I’ll get back to your PM as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by JMan69
I must have snuck in right before you SOG... I ordered 4/20 and mine arrived in Houston on Monday... Hopefully will be able to pick it up before Friday!!
Fingers crossed for you, JMan69!

Originally Posted by 71BlueStang
Order on 4/17. Checked with Deysha yesterday and it is still not scheduled. The lease on my current car expires on 7/21. Based on the posts here I doubt the Mustang will be here by then.
I sent you a PM, 71BlueStang.

Originally Posted by mstray66
EDD of 5/27 disappeared today with a order date of 2/19. Dealer says he can't see it. He will try calling the yard today. Sigh....the wait continues. Thank you Deysha for being patient with me
You’re welcome, mstray66! Don’t forget to have your dealer call the trucking company.

Deysha
Old 5/27/15, 03:29 PM

Whelp -- first bit of progress today -- finally graduated from "In Order Processing" to "In Production"

Would be awesome except for the fact that the EDD also got moved back at the same time from 6/22 to 7/2
Old 5/27/15, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by DeviledBLUE
Whelp -- first bit of progress today -- finally graduated from "In Order Processing" to "In Production"

Would be awesome except for the fact that the EDD also got moved back at the same time from 6/22 to 7/2
Well, the same for me. Moved to in production today. My EDD earlier was 6/13. Then before cotus could show anything my dealer mailed me saying that my car build date was 6/2 and edd was 6/7.

Since my Edd disappeared on cotus it hasn't been showing me a date yet. Fingers crossed.

Quick Reply: 2015 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread