Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 4/5/13, 04:48 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2014grabber
It's here! I ordered on 2-18, got a blend date of 3-11, my car finally got to the dealer on 4-3, but I work nights, so I didn't get to pick it up until 4-4. Its a Grabber Blue v-6 premium 6 speed manual with the appearance package (spoiler and rocker stripes) and the comfort package. It already had 27 miles on the odometer when it got to the dealer! I haven't got a clue how anything on this car works, but I love it! I was sitting in my loan officers office while picking up the check for the dealer, and I hear one guy in the lobby say "That sure is a pretty Mustang out there". The other replies "It sure is bright". The loan officer even wanted to go outside and check it out. Just now, on the way home from work, a truck pulled up beside me, and the teens inside wanted to know how fast it would go. I can't believe how much attention this car gets! I can't wait to see how excited my daughter gets when she sees the pony projectors. I suspect that will be worth every penny of the cost of that option. I plan to get my windows tinted tomorrow, and, hopefully install my MRT Interceptors. And clean my garage, this car takes up more space than my HHR! LOL
Congrats! That color will definitely stand out.
Old 4/5/13, 06:57 AM
Bullitt Member

Still Nothing

Well congrats to everyone that has been lucky enough to take delivery of their new Stang. I am so jealous. I just don't understand Fords scheduling process. The dealer had allocation and the order was filed correctly in every sense. Orders that were placed months after mine have already been delivered. I did hear "it is on the move again", I just hope someone is not driving it. I hope the anxiety goes away and the excitement returns. Ordered on 1/7/13
Old 4/5/13, 06:57 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Neverl8
After waiting almost 3 months. I think I'm about to give up on the 2014. Probably gonna end up checking out the white 13 boss they have. Would have went with it before but I'd rather not go with a standard. An they added a $5,000 rarity fee on the boss...go figure.
The one you had on order arrived already, Neverl8. Have you seen it?

Originally Posted by dlaude6
Mine: GHIG, 5.0, M6, track package, recaros.
Hers: GB, 5.0, M6, track package.
Thanks, sounds good!
You’re welcome!

Originally Posted by WhiteWinged
THis ordering process is the only thing on the planet that would have this affect on my blue oval pride. Alas I am very frustrated 2 months waiting no vin no scheduled build date no delivery no news.......anythings better than no news....
It’ll schedule soon. You’ll see.

Originally Posted by hard-case
Thanks! Oh, I envy you.

Thanks! You've got a PM inbound.
Thanks! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by Holio
Hi Deysha did you get my mail
Sure did! I’ll get to it soon.

Originally Posted by Boom19
Well picked her up today and all I can say is WOW!!
Sweeeeet!!! Congrats, Boom19!

Originally Posted by 14Glassback
New ride made it to the dealer today! Cannot pick up until Saturday though...
Awesome! Congrats!

Originally Posted by 14GT500SGM
I'm going nuts waiting for my Shelby. I know my car was built on Monday 4/1, the blend date on my window sticker and I'm driving myself and my husband nuts trying to figure out when it will be delivered.
Congrats and welcome, 14GT500SGM! PM me with your VIN so I can track it for you.

It's here! I ordered on 2-18, got a blend date of 3-11, my car finally got to the dealer on 4-3, but I work nights, so I didn't get to pick it up until 4-4.
Great! Congrats to you as well, 2014grabber! I’m enjoying these deliveries!

Deysha
Old 4/5/13, 07:40 AM
GT Member

[QUOTE="FordCustomerService;6594928"]
The one you had on order arrived already, Neverl8. Have you seen it

Was just there yesterday and not a word from them..I'm gonna call here shortly an someone is gonna catch hell.
Old 4/5/13, 07:47 AM
GT Member

Just called the dealer and was told it's not there..must have dissapeared.:/
Old 4/5/13, 08:28 AM

my car is on a train now, but my ETA has gone from 4/14 to 4/26, the rebate just increased from $1000 to $1500 so the delay will benefit me...
Old 4/5/13, 08:43 AM
V6 Member

I'm not sure I am ready for all the attention this car seems to get! Also, thanks to Deysha for keeping us up with what is happening with our orders! Other than a change I wanted to make, I could have waited a long time for my car to be built. Once I knew it was built and in transit, then I started getting very anxious! Those little updates really helped make the wait easier. Previously, I have done 3 special orders with Chevrolet, and this one took probably half the time that the fastest order I got from them did.
Old 4/5/13, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Shelby Mama
Congrats on the Shelby!

Our cars must be related because our Shelby was born today! I can relate to the order experience....I actually think we ALL can! But before you know it your brand spankin' new SHELBY will arrive! Our car is scheduled to arrive around the end of April....Just hope all the salt is off the roads by then! Or we will have to have the dealership bring it home on the rollback!

I have always dreamed of getting a mustang! I never though I would be purchasing a Shelby! What a dream come true!

I can't wait to see pictures when you Shelby arrives! Keep us posted!
I've only had Mustangs since 1994. I've always wanted a Shelby, figured now was the time, not getting any younger. Mustangs are great cars, they are fun to drive, attractive, and the V6 was easy to teach someone how to drive a manual with. They are a great hobby too, the MCA or local clubs put on a bunch of shows every year if you don't want to show you can go look at all the pretty cars, maybe get some ideas for modding.
Old 4/5/13, 10:49 AM

GT500 has been scheduled

Just received word from my dealer that my GT500 has been scheduled. They said approx 6 weeks and i should have it.

Deysha sent you a PM to see if you can get more details.

Gonna be a long few weeks. Already been waiting a year (order messed up last year)

My dealer did say they just received another allotment if anybody is looking PM me and I will get you hooked up with them
Old 4/5/13, 10:52 AM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by ticketgtr
Just received word from my dealer that my GT500 has been scheduled. They said approx 6 weeks and i should have it.

Deysha sent you a PM to see if you can get more details.

Gonna be a long few weeks. Already been waiting a year (order messed up last year)

My dealer did say they just received another allotment if anybody is looking PM me and I will get you hooked up with them
They always say 6 week
Old 4/5/13, 02:11 PM

After waiting several more weeks without a peep from my dealer, I decided to call customer service today one last time to find out what's up. I've been using this time to research/test drive some other cars and figured I'd end up cancelling my order with Ford after hearing yet again that nobody knows when it will be built.

Anyway, I end up with someone in the marketing department who is really laying out the charm (welcome to the family, we're happy to have you as a customer, etc.). She tells me that the dealers know information sooner than Ford (??) so I should contact them about when it would be built/delivered. I told her I didn't even have a VIN yet and voila, she says "I have it right here."

So, now I have the VIN and miraculously got in touch with my salesman who provided confirmation. Now I have to decide whether I want to continue or not. I was all set to tell someone off today!!
Old 4/5/13, 02:34 PM
Bullitt Member

I'm not sure I am ready for all the attention this car seems to get! Also, thanks to Deysha for keeping us up with what is happening with our orders! Other than a change I wanted to make, I could have waited a long time for my car to be built. Once I knew it was built and in transit, then I started getting very anxious! Those little updates really helped make the wait easier. Previously, I have done 3 special orders with Chevrolet, and this one took probably half the time that the fastest order I got from them did.
Oh, it's gonna get attention. Mine gets more attention then any of the 50 cars I've had. I've had Grand Nationals and an 03 Cobra and they got lots of attention but nothing like what this car gets. Some of it not good. Chicks love it!

Last edited by 2011GB/CS; 4/5/13 at 02:35 PM.
Old 4/5/13, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Neverl8
Just called the dealer and was told it's not there..must have dissapeared.:/
I think I would take a little ride over to the dealer and look around for myself. Do they have more than 1 location? (some of our local dealers do.)
Since Deysha says it was delivered...she must see something to tell her that, like a delivery receipt or release or something.
Old 4/5/13, 03:43 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Red Pony Pal
I think I would take a little ride over to the dealer and look around for myself. Do they have more than 1 location? (some of our local dealers do.)
Since Deysha says it was delivered...she must see something to tell her that, like a delivery receipt or release or something.
Was just there about an hour ago. Nothing even close to what I ordered was on the lot or inside. I was the first to order a 2014 there. So Idk unless they have it in back doing stuff to it. My salesman even said he hasn't seen it. He knows me extremely well. I send a good bit of business his way.
Old 4/5/13, 05:18 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by ctmonline
my car is on a train now, but my ETA has gone from 4/14 to 4/26, the rebate just increased from $1000 to $1500 so the delay will benefit me...
Nice
Old 4/5/13, 07:48 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by 2011GB/CS
Oh, it's gonna get attention. Mine gets more attention then any of the 50 cars I've had. I've had Grand Nationals and an 03 Cobra and they got lots of attention but nothing like what this car gets. Some of it not good. Chicks love it!
Today, I took a vacation day and went to get the windows tinted. When I pulled out onto the street, the next traffic light turned red, and a elderly lady pulled up beside me, giving me the thumbs up. I guess its just something I will have to get used to!
Old 4/5/13, 09:40 PM
GT Member

Please keep the post coming guys and gals. I am relying on this thread to get me through the next 6-8 weeks. I just placed my order a couple days ago and am waiting to get confirmation from Ford that the order was accepted. My salesperson sent me a text today that he should have conformation tomorrow. My dealership is only 60 miles from Flat Rock so hopefully it will be a quick delivery after it is built. The snow is gone here in my part of Michigan and this weekends rain should clean the salt off the roads. Spring is right around the corner and a Shelby GT500 in my driveway is sure to make for the best summer EVER!!!!!!!
Old 4/5/13, 09:43 PM
GT Member

Congrats to all of you that have already taken delivery of your 2014's. To those of you that are waiting, here's to a speedy delivery. Lots of pics please.
Old 4/5/13, 09:57 PM
Bullitt Member

PM

Originally Posted by hirons
After waiting several more weeks without a peep from my dealer, I decided to call customer service today one last time to find out what's up. I've been using this time to research/test drive some other cars and figured I'd end up cancelling my order with Ford after hearing yet again that nobody knows when it will be built.

Anyway, I end up with someone in the marketing department who is really laying out the charm (welcome to the family, we're happy to have you as a customer, etc.). She tells me that the dealers know information sooner than Ford (??) so I should contact them about when it would be built/delivered. I told her I didn't even have a VIN yet and voila, she says "I have it right here."

So, now I have the VIN and miraculously got in touch with my salesman who provided confirmation. Now I have to decide whether I want to continue or not. I was all set to tell someone off today!!
I sent you a pm
Old 4/5/13, 10:33 PM

Guy, who do you think has the most up to date info? My blend date was April 1st, but according to Ford my car was built at released for shipment on March 28th. My original e.t.a. was 4/13 based on the 4/1 build date, but the car has sat for the past week awaiting shipment. Deysha today gave me a new e.t.a. of 4/14 but my salesman called me to say the e.t.a. was 4/19. This is the only time the dealer and Deysha have differed on their info. It sucks, since the build date actually moved up a few days, I was hoping to get it earlier. Now it looks to be later that originally scheduled.

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread