Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 6/9/14, 08:42 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by JoeMidnight

quite possibly, yes. Knowing the car is less than an hour away from me, is the aggravating part when the "delivery date" has been pushed back till this Friday.

I'm hoping that Deysha can provide me with an update
While I know almost nothing about trucking versus train transit, I have to say that trucking seems very "flexible" for lack of a better word. When you are at the endpoint, the flexibility in the chain turns into unpredictability.

I think it's interesting that the site went from zero to three days, on mine it just read zero for the three days or so while it waited for the truck.
Old 6/9/14, 08:45 AM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
That would have been my assumption as well! but I do know that it has arrived at the last stop via rail. and it now at the point where the next and final stop IS to my dealership via 3rd party delivery trucking service.
Old 6/9/14, 05:18 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That would have been my assumption as well! but I do know that it has arrived at the last stop via rail. and it now at the point where the next and final stop IS to my dealership via 3rd party delivery trucking service.
Any new news today? Have you slept in the last two days?
Old 6/9/14, 05:22 PM
GT Member

so now im thinking of trading in my newly ordered 2014 v6 to order a 2015 gt.....i really wish i could just reorder the 2014 gt or gt500, but its now too late. still not sure, and im having a hard time with the color, deep impact blue like i have or the triple yellow, its like the chrome yellow i had on my 99. i dont know what to do for sure now!
Old 6/9/14, 05:38 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by disneyfun1
so now im thinking of trading in my newly ordered 2014 v6 to order a 2015 gt.....i really wish i could just reorder the 2014 gt or gt500, but its now too late. still not sure, and im having a hard time with the color, deep impact blue like i have or the triple yellow, its like the chrome yellow i had on my 99. i dont know what to do for sure now!
Sounds like you got some serious Autmotive ADD there.
Old 6/9/14, 05:42 PM
GT Member

I do!! i really wanted the gt to begin with and a glass roof, buy money made the difference. i love the one i got with all the toys on it, but we recently found out we are coming into some money and now i could get the GT i wanted, i would get a gt500 if they made it in 2015 but doesnt look good. i would rather order the 2014 again but we cant do that. dealer gave me the order form and said turn it in when ready, sooner the better to get it in line, said it prob wont be in until oct-nov anyways, but the sooner i get it in, the sooner i may get it,and no deposit down.
Old 6/9/14, 05:52 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by disneyfun1
I do!! i really wanted the gt to begin with and a glass roof, buy money made the difference. i love the one i got with all the toys on it, but we recently found out we are coming into some money and now i could get the GT i wanted, i would get a gt500 if they made it in 2015 but doesnt look good. i would rather order the 2014 again but we cant do that. dealer gave me the order form and said turn it in when ready, sooner the better to get it in line, said it prob wont be in until oct-nov anyways, but the sooner i get it in, the sooner i may get it,and no deposit down.
Well, for 2015 stuff you may wanna visit the S550 Ordered/Built/Delivered thread...they've got one going now. We're all just hangin' out wondering who's getting the last S197....or who'll be the last to get their S197.
Old 6/9/14, 05:56 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by lakeguy77
Well, for 2015 stuff you may wanna visit the S550 Ordered/Built/Delivered thread...they've got one going now. We're all just hangin' out wondering who's getting the last S197....or who'll be the last to get their S197.
I wish I ordered on the last day, to get the last S197. But I ordered on 4/17/2014, which is almost as cool IMO...
Old 6/10/14, 06:19 AM
Cobra Member

Any new news today? Have you slept in the last two days?

last I heard from Deysha, it should arrive today! that was of course, subject to change. Looking at it this morning. 2 days left and that is without an update from Deysha.

and no..... not really, no sleep
Old 6/10/14, 07:57 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Car went to zero days. back up to 3

not too sure why it would take any longer than by the end of today, knowing that its at the last rail yard, waiting to be driven to the dealership.
quite possibly, yes. Knowing the car is less than an hour away from me, is the aggravating part when the "delivery date" has been pushed back till this Friday.

I'm hoping that Deysha can provide me with an update
That’s exactly it, JoeMidnight. It’s waiting on a truck to pick it up and deliver it. New ETA is 6/13/14.

Deysha
Old 6/10/14, 08:03 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by FordService
That’s exactly it, JoeMidnight. It’s waiting on a truck to pick it up and deliver it. New ETA is 6/13/14.

Deysha

Thank You for the update, Deysha.

All I can hope for is that it doesn't get pushed back again and it arrives just in time for fathers day!
Old 6/10/14, 08:45 AM
Cobra Member

Hi Deysha,

the site JUST udpated again. could you kindly take a gander when you are able?
Attached Thumbnails 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-111.jpg  
Old 6/10/14, 08:59 AM
Cobra Member

I should add that I called the dealership and have said that it still hasn't arrived and can't tell me when it'll arrive. I'm wondering if on your end, if its still showing 6/13/14 even after its showing "delivered"

Thank You
Old 6/10/14, 09:23 AM
Mach 1 Member

I should add that I called the dealership and have said that it still hasn't arrived and can't tell me when it'll arrive. I'm wondering if on your end, if its still showing 6/13/14 even after its showing "delivered"

Thank You
Did it just update to "delivered?" Mine read "delivered" right when it got on the truck. The train depot is like 150 mi away from the dealer and the car was at the dealer the next day.
Old 6/10/14, 09:37 AM
Cobra Member

It just did, yes. The funny thing when I called and spoke to my sales guy was that he told me that he need to hold onto the car for an additional 48 hours to have it cleaned and plated.

In my experience, dealers have an express line at the ministry just for them. When I've gone to the ministry, it doesn't usually take more than an hour to get what I need done!

Its a bit excessive.
Old 6/10/14, 10:12 AM
Mach 1 Member

Keep in mind it'll also need its pretty delivery inspection. That's an hour or two of shop time with a technician that will need to be scheduled into their service shop once they have the car on site. He's probably saying 48 hours just in case the shop is backed up when the car lands.
Old 6/10/14, 10:20 AM
Mach 1 Member

My car has been MIA on cotus for the last two days. Tried different browsers, history clears, incognito modes...all the tricks that normally work when I get a VIN not found error. The window sticker still comes up onthe link Deysha gave me. But no recent tracking on the website.
Old 6/10/14, 10:24 AM
Mach 1 Member

It just did, yes. The funny thing when I called and spoke to my sales guy was that he told me that he need to hold onto the car for an additional 48 hours to have it cleaned and plated.

In my experience, dealers have an express line at the ministry just for them. When I've gone to the ministry, it doesn't usually take more than an hour to get what I need done!

Its a bit excessive.
Something about this bothers me.
Old 6/10/14, 10:36 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by berzerk_1980
Something about this bothers me.

It wouldn't bother you if you knew how "efficient" they work. Honestly, if I didn't have Deysha to keep me posted with real-time progress, I would have been left in the dark this whole time.

From receiving a VIN# to being notified that the car made it to the last destination, Deysha has been the one to notify ME on what's going on instead of me constantly chasing anyone for some input and feedback.

my overall experience with the sales guy at the location to where I placed my order has been less than stellar.

Don't get me wrong, they are a nice bunch of people. But they are not working for me. It feels like they are working at their pace.
Old 6/10/14, 10:39 AM
Cobra Member

Keep in mind it'll also need its pretty delivery inspection. That's an hour or two of shop time with a technician that will need to be scheduled into their service shop once they have the car on site. He's probably saying 48 hours just in case the shop is backed up when the car lands.
Yes! you're right. That was mentioned. Regardless, the last mile is always the hardest, to wait!

My car has been MIA on cotus for the last two days. Tried different browsers, history clears, incognito modes...all the tricks that normally work when I get a VIN not found error. The window sticker still comes up onthe link Deysha gave me. But no recent tracking on the website.
That is frustrating for sure. between my iphone/ipad/Mac mini/ Laptop and work computer, ONE has always worked.... hopefully yours arrives soon!

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread