Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 5/29/14, 01:19 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by Slizzime
The glass roof is worth the extra wait. Got it on mine and I love it!
Yes it is. It can take as long as it needs to get here, no rush!
Old 5/29/14, 06:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now looking back at the wait and now having my pony for a week or so, I have to say to those that are waiting......You will be so happy and satisfied with the results. It's yours and you selected the choices that best meets your desires. There is no dissatisfaction at delivery.
Old 5/29/14, 06:49 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 99 Likes on 60 Posts
I'll give a better review soon but wow. So happy. And my leather choice mistake is one of my best choices.

By the way I got the lighted sills. I don't think they are in the package I ordered.

Last edited by VidPro; 5/29/14 at 07:43 PM.
Old 5/29/14, 07:54 PM
Cobra Member

Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts
Is it True? Can I believe the Ford Order Site?

It says it was delivered to night!!!

I hope to pick it up tomorrow!!! YEA
Old 5/29/14, 08:32 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by GI-Ken
Now looking back at the wait and now having my pony for a week or so, I have to say to those that are waiting......You will be so happy and satisfied with the results. It's yours and you selected the choices that best meets your desires. There is no dissatisfaction at delivery.
I agree 100%
Old 5/29/14, 08:34 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by VidPro
I'll give a better review soon but wow. So happy. And my leather choice mistake is one of my best choices.

By the way I got the lighted sills. I don't think they are in the package I ordered.
If you ordered the Priemum they come with that package and happy to hear your enjoying your new stang!
Old 5/30/14, 04:01 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 99 Likes on 60 Posts
Nice.

Right after I picked it up late yesterday afternoon I took to my friend's pub that I visit once in a while...ahem...and I got more oohs and ahs than I thought I'd get. They loved the sterling color and stone interior contrast.

Today I need to work on the tech in the car. Yesterday it was too overwhelming even for me. I usually get a handle on this stuff quickly but yesterday I didn't know what to look at first. Too many shiny things with lights. LOL.

I'll get some pics today and post them.
Old 5/30/14, 05:03 AM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Nice. Right after I picked it up late yesterday afternoon I took to my friend's pub that I visit once in a while...ahem...and I got more oohs and ahs than I thought I'd get. They loved the sterling color and stone interior contrast. Today I need to work on the tech in the car. Yesterday it was too overwhelming even for me. I usually get a handle on this stuff quickly but yesterday I didn't know what to look at first. Too many shiny things with lights. LOL. I'll get some pics today and post them.
Congrats!!! Looking forward to seeing them!

On the flip side, it shows my cars waiting for shipment! I hope it gets here quick considering I'm just under 200 miles away!
Old 5/30/14, 06:15 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by JoeMidnight
Congrats!!! Looking forward to seeing them!

On the flip side, it shows my cars waiting for shipment! I hope it gets here quick considering I'm just under 200 miles away!
Mine sat in Awaiting shipment for more than 3 weeks. Just changed to in transit a couple days ago, but now my ETA just went from 06/23 to 07/07. Getting painful.

Earlier this week Deysha said mine was likely to ship this week, and looking at other cars on dealer lots here, they take 23-25 days to get here from the date shown when the "Awaiting Shipment" date occurs. Only thing is, when mine changed to "in transit" this week, the date shows 05/14....over 2 weeks ago. I suppose that means there's a possibility that I'd see it around June 8, but I'm not holding my breath. I suspect mine might be one of those unlucky ones like lancemb's that got hemmed in agains the fence at the back of the lot, which means the tracking site is essentially useless.

Every Mustang VIN from a local dealer I've entered, the date from the end of Awaiting Shipment to Delivered is 23-25 days. And these are all recently built cars, including a couple local V6 cars that were built a week or two before mine, but shipped faster than mine did.
Old 5/30/14, 06:23 AM
Cobra Member

that's pretty bad, it sucks to hear stuff like this! I could totally be in the same boat as you though, I hope not

The only thing that I can think of is location. you're about 1,800KM away ( I looked up Winnipeg when I looked up my city) and that others may have gotten their cars sooner probably due to how much closer they are? i dunno, I'm purely guessing. I'm guessing that they're putting your car on a train and sending it out to you based on how far it is. I hope you get it soon!
Old 5/30/14, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzman442
Congratulations your Car is beautiful. That is my favorite color interior.

Why did it not come with a strut Brace?
Apparently only convertibles and cars with 19" wheels have them. Not sure why they paired that option with 19" wheels; the convertible I get.
Old 5/30/14, 07:38 AM

So I'm picking up my car tomorrow and in the paperwork my dealer sent me my car has 74 miles, is that unusual? Deysha?
On mine I got a couple weeks ago, it was one of these cars that got a test drive. At first I was annoyed but quickly got over it. Anyway, there was a little piece of paper stuck on the inside of the driver quarter window explaining the extra miles. Did yours have this?
Old 5/30/14, 08:09 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Sounds good, Deysha!
Question - considering I'm about 300KM from the plant where the cars being built, do you think they will just put my car on a truck for delivery or train?
Just curious ...
It’ll go on a train, JoeMidnight.

Originally Posted by lakeguy77
My car now shows in transit on the site! Deysha, is it true or has my fever come back?

EDIT: It also says that the "Awaiting Shipment" phase ended on May 14. Is it possible that it's been in transit for a week already? Cuz that would be awesome.
It was loaded onto a rail car on Wednesday, lakeguy77. It should ship out soon.

So I'm picking up my car tomorrow and in the paperwork my dealer sent me my car has 74 miles, is that unusual? Deysha?
The fact that it has 74 miles on it seems completely normal for a vehicle that was randomly selected at the factory for quality checks/runs, VidPro. There should be a paper inside the vehicle stating so as well. Have your dealer check that for you.

Originally Posted by SGM SCOTT
Deysha,

I used the GTSC Registry to hunt down a 14 Black GTSC Glass Roof car. It was produced on 5/15 and was delivered to the dealership today. It was a dealer trade between my dealer in KY and other ford dealership in KS. My dealer will be trailering out their 6 speed GTSC tomorrow and bringing my automatic back. ...

Let's hope the car is worth all of the aggravation I've put up with
It will be, SGM SCOTT.

Originally Posted by Turbo302
I ordered mine as we couldn't find a Oxford White GT Auto with Glass Top Brembo and Charcoal 401a anywhere. I preferred to order one also. Dealer called me and said they expect my build to occur the week of the 9th. Wife and I are hoping it builds 06/12, as that's our wedding anniversary :-)

Maybe since we're right at the end of S197 production, I give permission to Ford to slip that extra special engine in mine! I'd love an extra powerful factory freak ;-). You know the one that has the CNC heads, Forged parts, experimental cams etc....hehehe

I also got my $750 Ford Email Coupon the other day! Bonus!
I’ll keep my fingers crossed, Turbo302.

Is it True? Can I believe the Ford Order Site?

It says it was delivered to night!!!

I hope to pick it up tomorrow!!! YEA
You sure can! Congrats, Jazzman442!

Deysha
Old 5/30/14, 08:32 AM
Legacy TMS Member

She's alive!
Attached Thumbnails 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image-1333370473.jpg  
Old 5/30/14, 08:51 AM
Cobra Member

yeah - but I imagine it will still take a minimum of 3 more weeks.
Attached Thumbnails 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-5-30-2014-10-49-36-am.jpg  
Old 5/30/14, 09:19 AM
Cobra Member

Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by FordService
It’ll go on a train, JoeMidnight.

It was loaded onto a rail car on Wednesday, lakeguy77. It should ship out soon.

The fact that it has 74 miles on it seems completely normal for a vehicle that was randomly selected at the factory for quality checks/runs, VidPro. There should be a paper inside the vehicle stating so as well. Have your dealer check that for you.

It will be, SGM SCOTT.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed, Turbo302.

You sure can! Congrats, Jazzman442!

Deysha
Deysha.. Thank you so so Very much for all that you do. You have made this a wonderful experience.

Fords tracking site is very accurate now. It said it was delivered and it was. Wow even at 10:30 at night it was spot on.

SO for all of you waiting check it several times a day.

Cant wait to get Her today... Yea the Wait is over..
Old 5/30/14, 09:23 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Lol yep. No problem for me. I want it to be delayed haha! I need more down payment!
Old 5/30/14, 10:08 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
She's alive!
It finished building yesterday, but it has not been released from the plant and put out to await shipment yet, laserred38.

Yours was released from the plant Wednesday, but it has not been put out to await shipment yet, JoeMidnight.

Deysha.. Thank you so so Very much for all that you do. You have made this a wonderful experience.

Fords tracking site is very accurate now. It said it was delivered and it was. Wow even at 10:30 at night it was spot on.

SO for all of you waiting check it several times a day.

Cant wait to get Her today... Yea the Wait is over..
You’re very welcome, Jazzman442!

Deysha
Old 5/30/14, 10:16 AM
Legacy TMS Member

It finished building yesterday, but it has not been released from the plant and put out to await shipment yet, laserred38. Yours was released from the plant Wednesday, but it has not been put out to await shipment yet, JoeMidnight. You’re very welcome, Jazzman442! Deysha
Lol thanks, so she was born but is still in the nursery.
Old 5/30/14, 10:53 AM
Cobra Member

It finished building yesterday, but it has not been released from the plant and put out to await shipment yet, laserred38.

Yours was released from the plant Wednesday, but it has not been put out to await shipment yet, JoeMidnight.

You’re very welcome, Jazzman442!

Deysha
Thanks for the update, Deysha

Who do I have to call to just have them throw it on a flatbed and just drive it to me???

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread