2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 3/13/14, 07:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Toad 185
Received a PM from Deysha also today. Have a VIN and should find out more next week. Looks like I need to start cleaning out my stable for the arrival of a new PONY!!
Yorkinson we almost ordered the same car. -nav + performance package
I thought about the performance package then decided I had spent about as much money as I wanted to. Course if we receive our cars in April and IF Ford would raise the rebate in April I will probably wish that I have ordered it. When I ordered mine on 2/4 I was sure that it would be in before the end of March. Now..... Not so sure.
Old 3/13/14, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Slizzime
Congratulations and welcome! When did you place your order that you already has a build date?
Put the order in on March 6th, guess my dealership has the hookup LOL
Old 3/13/14, 07:41 PM
Bullitt Member

Received a PM from Deysha also today. Have a VIN and should find out more next week. Looks like I need to start cleaning out my stable for the arrival of a new PONY!!
Yorkinson we almost ordered the same car. -nav + performance package
Congrats! Looks like alot of us are moving to the next step in the building process!
Old 3/13/14, 07:42 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by coolflea216
Put the order in on March 6th, guess my dealership has the hookup LOL
I guess they do, must be a larger dealer, seems to make a difference.
Old 3/13/14, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by disneyfun1
Congrats to you as well. I just got my coupon for $750 off in the mail today, and the expiration date is 5/3/14, it will close for mine i think, that will be right at 2 months. Looks like they are extending the dates though, as my email one 2 days ago stated by 3/31 to take delivery, and this one came in the mail.
Hey guys congrats on your orders. I'm glad they are progressing smoothly. Deysha PM'd me today and gave me a VIN and a couple days ago I received the $750 private cash in the mail. It also expires on 5/3 so hopefully the car will be here by then. This week has been a good week
Old 3/14/14, 06:51 AM

Wicked Weasel

Thanks for all of your help Deysha
I will contact U weekly

Nice talking to ya Slizzime
Old 3/14/14, 06:55 AM

Received a PM from Deysha. Thanks Deysha.

Have a VIN and car build date Mar 17.. est of delivery date April 7.

2014 GT premium coupe, Ruby, glass roof, GT brake performance pkg
Old 3/14/14, 07:39 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by disneyfun1
Just got a message as well from Deysha and got my VIN # today!! Only been 8 days so far and im a priority 01, moving right along!
Just got a PM from Deysha and my order got pulled and assigned a vin today! Week 3 was the lucky week! I'm relieved it finally got pulled, now just hoping it gets here before 4/12 so I can use my private cash!
Originally Posted by SOCALK1D
Hey guys congrats on your orders. I'm glad they are progressing smoothly. Deysha PM'd me today and gave me a VIN and a couple days ago I received the $750 private cash in the mail. It also expires on 5/3 so hopefully the car will be here by then. This week has been a good week
Originally Posted by Wicked Weasel
Thanks for all of your help Deysha
I will contact U weekly
Originally Posted by Fordsaregr8

You’re very welcome, guys!

Deysha
Old 3/14/14, 10:23 AM

Just got a PM from Deysha and my order got pulled and assigned a vin today! Week 3 was the lucky week! I'm relieved it finally got pulled, now just hoping it gets here before 4/12 so I can use my private cash!
That's good news. Maybe you can requests more brochures and get another 750 certificate good into May. That way you will be covered either way.
Old 3/14/14, 10:26 AM

Talking

I am just sitting at home waiting for my check to arrive so I can make my 3 hour drive to pick up my car. Where are you fedex?
Old 3/14/14, 04:56 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What's all this private check stuff about and how or where do you get them!! Ain't no money like some free money!!
Old 3/14/14, 05:05 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by yorkinson
I thought about the performance package then decided I had spent about as much money as I wanted to. Course if we receive our cars in April and IF Ford would raise the rebate in April I will probably wish that I have ordered it. When I ordered mine on 2/4 I was sure that it would be in before the end of March. Now..... Not so sure.
Don't know how all that rebate stuff works. My dealer told me they could lock in the current rebates and if anything better came along they would change it. I have bought 3 cars from them over the years and they seem to be straight shooters. Didn't even ask me for a deposit on the order. "Surprise Surprise " Quote Gomer Pyle.
Old 3/14/14, 05:08 PM
Bullitt Member

Congrats! Looks like alot of us are moving to the next step in the building process!
Sure hoping for a build/ ETA date from Deysha next week!
Old 3/14/14, 05:50 PM
GT Member

What's all this private check stuff about and how or where do you get them!! Ain't no money like some free money!!
i went to the ford.com site and went to build a car. after you are done, there was something about let us find it for you, search inventory, and i think one about offers. i think it was that one i put in my name, email, address, etc. then i got an email for 750 cash on top of any other offers, and in the mail they sent a brochure with the same offer on it.
Old 3/14/14, 07:20 PM
Bullitt Member

Disneyfun1 thanks for the info. I will check it out. If I get that $750 sounds like some BORLAS headed this way!!
Old 3/14/14, 07:20 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Fordsaregr8

Good to hear, seems everyone is getting good news this week! I also went with the glassroof option, doesn't seem like many people order that option but I think it look great on the car as well as in it.
Old 3/14/14, 07:56 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by imgmoney
I am just sitting at home waiting for my check to arrive so I can make my 3 hour drive to pick up my car. Where are you fedex?
I hope your checked showed up so can grab your car for the weekend!

I may try to order another brochure, I don't know if they will let you order another one though, hopefully they will just update mine like they have for the other one here.*hint hint* Ford
Old 3/14/14, 08:01 PM
Bullitt Member

The private cash is not a guaranteed thing, they send them out based on a bunch of criteria like moving inventory, area you live in, ect. But it doesn't cost you anything to try so go to Ford's website and at the bottom of the home page where it says "shopping Tools" and the category "Research" you will see "Brochures & Guides". Just click on there and request a brochure. They will send you an email and one in the mail as well if you like, that is were they attach the private cash if it currently available to you. Good Luck!
Old 3/14/14, 11:17 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts
Finally picked it up today!
I love it!
Thanks so much Deysha!
For all your help watching over it!
For everyone else on here be patient the wait is worth it
Attached Images  

Last edited by ElkGroveFordGuy; 3/15/14 at 12:10 AM.
Old 3/15/14, 06:51 AM

Well my car is finally home The check came at 4 i then drove and picked my daughter up at work and drove 170 miles in rush hour traffic and got there at 730. I met my salesman, nice guy and went and checked over the car. Wow! Went inside handed over the checks and got the keys. He spent 15 minutes showing me how everything worked. Then I got to drive it home I didn't get home till after 11. It was a long day but a great day.

This is to Deysha

I just want to say to everyone still waiting that it is definately worth the wait. Hang in there. I will post some pictures later today.

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread