05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Louver replacement for quarter window glass

Search this Thread

Old 1/11/07, 03:16 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That red is gonna look hawt on my torch red car. Can't wait for finalization of paint and pre-orders. ( figured I would be nice and let all you guys get your pre-order frenzy out of the way and get the installation bugs figured out before I order )
Old 1/11/07, 04:39 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by redbullet
Vehicles from Ohio are not allowed in Florida without a
G A T O R N A T I O N sticker covering the tag.
I've still got my Florida plates. Man, those louvers are going to look good on this baby!

Old 1/11/07, 04:59 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

i am sold, as soon as i can get some cash i am ordering these, pre-order or not i will be ordering these
Old 1/11/07, 07:48 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by SilverHorseRacing
On the order in the list - nope. They are in a drawer in order, and if I answer for one, everyone will want the same answer, and I don't want to have to go through that process this close to production - you're in there, and will get covered in the first week of shipments - fair enough?
Sounds good to me! Didn't hurt to ask, don't blame you for not wanting to open that can of worms. Thanks.

My first show I plan to enter isn't until May 5th anyway. I believe I'll have time.
Old 1/11/07, 07:53 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 06Tungstang
Sounds good to me! Didn't hurt to ask, don't blame you for not wanting to open that can of worms. Thanks.

My first show I plan to enter isn't until May 5th anyway. I believe I'll have time.
Yeah, if you're short on time, we're both in trouble!!
Old 1/17/07, 06:19 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

hey marcello i know it is frustrating hearing us like this but can you give us a guess on the ETA of these, i will be coming into some cash and i might put some money down to be on the preorder
Old 1/17/07, 10:42 AM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Should we now call RedDragon777 the antichrist?

(he had post # 666 in this thread)
Old 1/17/07, 10:46 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Not frustrating at all...

Although I'd recommend ANYONE who wants to be in on the pre-order do it very, very soon.

Once the material arrives for the main run, it's over Or just beginning depending upon how you look at it.
Old 1/17/07, 11:38 AM
V6 Member

Marcello, any news from this shooting range this past weekend?
Old 1/18/07, 10:16 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Didn't get a chance to go with them yet...

But the weapons of choice have been selected for the job
Old 1/18/07, 10:18 AM
Bullitt Member

pm sent to silverhorse...trying to get on the pre-order list...
Old 1/18/07, 10:23 AM
Legacy Tms Member

http://www.silverhorseracing.com/web...ategory_id=255
Old 1/18/07, 02:34 PM
Bullitt Member

pre-ordered!
Old 1/18/07, 02:52 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Just curious, do you have a count of the pre-orders? Saw your comment on the order page about how "Over 200 customers saved big last year on our Honeycomb Panel pre-order," and was just wondering what you'll be putting on the next cool part referencing this pre-order sale.
Old 1/21/07, 06:38 PM
Legacy Tms Member

It's getting close to the same number, and you have to realize the honeycomb panel had a good 3-4 months extra timeframe in "pre-order" status, plus it is an easier install.

So I'm very happy with the initial response, I put it there in the ads mostly so people who are just learning about us understand that we're not a "fly by night" that will disappear with the money and they get vaporware in return. If I say it's coming - it's coming.

Speaking of which...

I've been in contact with the mold shop a bunch the past few days, among other things - looks like as soon as the resin arrives, it's being tossed into the dryer to start the run First, I have to approve the "modification / repair" to the driver's side pieces, then if we're good there, 1000 pieces will be made. We'll break down the mold, mount up the passenger side, and do a test run there as well. If it goes good, 1000 of them right behind the driver side. If it needs some tweaking, then figure on 5-7 days to break it down, do the mods, remount it, and try again.

In any case, it's getting close to that time, and not a moment too soon. All the magazines are planning some coverage of this in the coming months, and so it would be good if we could actually have a PAIR of them available

Also, when everyone sees these in person, they normally say, that's nice... then I tell them they can see through them. A little confusion on the face, a poke in through the driver's side looking back and out, and then they come out with the "wow, that is cool" statements and look on their face.

You guys should be very happy with this piece very soon.
Old 1/21/07, 08:19 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by SilverHorseRacing
It's getting close to the same number, and you have to realize the honeycomb panel had a good 3-4 months extra timeframe in "pre-order" status, plus it is an easier install.

So I'm very happy with the initial response, I put it there in the ads mostly so people who are just learning about us understand that we're not a "fly by night" that will disappear with the money and they get vaporware in return. If I say it's coming - it's coming.

Speaking of which...

I've been in contact with the mold shop a bunch the past few days, among other things - looks like as soon as the resin arrives, it's being tossed into the dryer to start the run First, I have to approve the "modification / repair" to the driver's side pieces, then if we're good there, 1000 pieces will be made. We'll break down the mold, mount up the passenger side, and do a test run there as well. If it goes good, 1000 of them right behind the driver side. If it needs some tweaking, then figure on 5-7 days to break it down, do the mods, remount it, and try again.

In any case, it's getting close to that time, and not a moment too soon. All the magazines are planning some coverage of this in the coming months, and so it would be good if we could actually have a PAIR of them available

Also, when everyone sees these in person, they normally say, that's nice... then I tell them they can see through them. A little confusion on the face, a poke in through the driver's side looking back and out, and then they come out with the "wow, that is cool" statements and look on their face.

You guys should be very happy with this piece very soon.
Awesome Marcello!!! I am getting REALLY excited to get my set!!! Keep the good news coming.
Old 1/21/07, 08:42 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

i can not wait, i am still waiting on the cash to come in so i can get on the preorder or buy them when they are released
Old 1/22/07, 05:42 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Getting very excited now. These are going to look AWESOME!
Old 1/22/07, 09:43 AM

I can't wait to get mine, Roush louvers are already for sale!
Old 1/22/07, 11:25 AM
V6 Member

Took my before shots this weekend.......

Going to have to relocate my MCA sticker to somewhere else.

Quick Reply: Louver replacement for quarter window glass