GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Granatelli Fuego Tuner! What can we expect?

Search this Thread

Old 7/6/07, 09:41 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow...
Old 7/6/07, 12:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Granatelli
Doug From Bamachips ... lied for them. He lost me when he lied.

OMFG... that is so ironic. The grand imperial almighty master of falsities and misinformation is now calling Doug a liar.

How anyone with half a brain can still believe a fuggin word that comes out of your mouth (or keyboard) is beyond me. It seems to me that some of those devout "Granatellians" that were kissing your butt last year have now seen the light. And I predict more will have an "awakening" as well... it's only a matter of time.

Lucky for you, the old adage is true... you can indeed fool some of the people some of the time. Maybe it's time to find another batch of patsies, because it seems the TMS group has wisened up.
Old 7/6/07, 02:42 PM
Mach 1 Member

Yea, WOW
Old 7/6/07, 03:31 PM
FR500 Member

Originally Posted by cliffyk
I have stated the false claims made for the Fuego tuner several times and will once again list them for sake of clarity:
Unfortunately Cliff, those minutes you spent clarifying, you'll never get back

I think the thread speaks for itself no matter what JR tries to come up with. There are way too many choices out there for our mod money, not a problem to pass on GMS stuff.
Old 7/6/07, 10:31 PM
Former Vendor

This thread clarified alot for me.
Old 7/7/07, 06:26 PM
THE RED FLASH ------ Master-Moderator

Received 2,125 Likes on 1,706 Posts
Originally Posted by Granatelli
I think you have selective memory We have sold over 2000 part #410040 cold air intakes for the 2005-2007 Mustang. Doug From Bamachips has basicaly proven he was so pro C&L that he lied for them. He went as far as to say he tested our tube against the C&L and said C&L flowed like 10cfm (don't quote me) more. Then is the same breath he says they tune differently. . He lost me when he lied

Fuego is far from a flop - it is a great cross road for the guy that wants the ultimate tool without jaming customer tunes through it. We sold several million is Predator and we were the exclusive marketing arm for them. It is only natural that people would think Predator and Fuego are related but they are not.

there are several posts here that say they love the Predator it is the same goof-***** just looking for trouble
As for my selective memory is concerned ? well just what do you expect when you provide nothing but inaccurate and misleading info to rely on ! perhaps, if you had bothered to provide precise and accurate answers whenever asked a technical question ? then maybe potential customers such as myself, wouldn't be so skeptic towards you in the first place, and if you were so concerned about your technology falling into the wrong hands ? all you had to do, was request to be contacted by either telephone, or by e-mail. As for you're ridiculous claim, about Doug lying for C&L ? First off, he has absolutely no reason, nor anything to gain, by resorting to such tactics. Meanwhile, Doug's test results clearly proved that you're intake tube, is pretty much the same dimension size, as the C&L at 83mm, and not the 90mm, in which you once again, mislead us all to believe. So naturally, both tubes are going to flow about the same cfm ! There's also no mistaking, the similarity between you're overall design, and then once again, with C&L's. In addition, Doug's testing also proved, that you're re-calibrated MAF electronics, are not compatable when it comes to re-flashing the ECM, in which it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out, that both SCT and Diablosport's tuning files, are set up exclusively for the factory MAF electronics alone. And while we're on the subject of selective memory ! it's you who seems to forget, that Doug never mentioned anything about your cold air intake w/ re-calibrated MAF, not functuning. His test results clearly state, that for those who plan on using you're intake with any of his performance tunes. They must first, re-install the factory MAF sensor, before re-flashing the ECM. However, he also clearly stated, that for those who don't plan on re-flashing with a tuning device, also have the option of using both you're intake, and re-calibrated MAF electronics. Therefore it would seem to me, that if Doug were out to put you're product down, and then lie about it in the process ? then why bother recommending it at all. It obviously wouldn't make very much sense, now would it I can also tell you from personal experience, that I've been a customer of Doug's, for well over a year now, in which not only has he taken the time, in providing precise and very straight forward answers, when concerning my technical questions. But, he's also taken the time to explain, and then go over each of them with me, until I'm fully able to grasp the basic concepts. The bottom line is this, I consider Doug as a very trustworthy person, not only because he's earned both my trust, and has proven himself, time and time again, but has also demonstrated that he isn't just out to make a sale. In other words, Doug always puts his customers' needs first, and will not sell a product, unless it's been proven to work as advertised. With that being said, you neither have any business, nor the room, for accusing Doug of being a liar whatsoever.
Old 7/10/07, 01:30 PM

Customer service is when you try to work with the customer not tell them they are wrong every time (even if they are) I feel no customer service from JR.