Southwest Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa

Search this Thread

Old 2/12/07, 06:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BTW Love the shirt design and the flyer. Does anyone want to go in on some business cards with the club logo and info? I was also thinking of some sort of vinal decal for the rear window with the club name and so forth what do you guys think?
Old 2/12/07, 07:24 AM

Yep. The front spring do require a compressor. No biggie to change out. Just let me know when you want to do it.

The sticker and card (i forgot about cards... )... The sticker is in the works. Need to work with Randy on the cards. i suggest a two side card. The back could be club info and how to join. That way we can put them on cars we see in parking lots etc.
Old 2/12/07, 09:26 AM

Got my computer back from the shop for the second time, put on a new hard drive which they said would cure the freezing up problem......and so far it has locked up twice !!!!!

Anybody know of a wizard that could help ?
Old 2/12/07, 10:09 AM

Well Bob when is it locking up? Perhaps some of the other members can help you over the net rather than another trip to the PC doctor.
Old 2/12/07, 10:11 AM

Did you guys get a sense that BHF is going to do more than just "talk" about helping with the club at the last meeting? Just wondering. It seems as if there is a lot of cheap talk and not alot of action. If i'm wrong here let me know. Just curious if we have a time table that if they don't come through on any of the things we discussed that we take action to get them done ourselves.
Old 2/12/07, 10:22 AM

Guys I have changed my SIG in order to help promote the club Let me know if you agree with the email address posted on the thread?
Old 2/12/07, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by DavidM
Did you guys get a sense that BHF is going to do more than just "talk" about helping with the club at the last meeting? Just wondering. It seems as if there is a lot of cheap talk and not alot of action. If i'm wrong here let me know. Just curious if we have a time table that if they don't come through on any of the things we discussed that we take action to get them done ourselves.
It's not just talk. We have been needing to get them a few items to get things rolling. Paul sent those on Saturday. We have a membership drive coming up on the 10th of March. They are providing the space, food, emails to existing stang owners, music, etc. They also buy us lunch everytime we meet.
Old 2/12/07, 01:16 PM

Well Bob when is it locking up? Perhaps some of the other members can help you over the net rather than another trip to the PC doctor.
Bob, pony up the 400 and buy a Dell desktop. You won't regret it.
Old 2/12/07, 01:18 PM

Paul, I am going to order some springs this week so If you have somthing to compress the front for installation I may need your help with the install. However it looks as if you just remove the strut and there is a cap on top under the strut tower that screws down and compresses the spring? Well you tell me all knowing one .....?????? Anyhow I should be getting the springs and a new shifter. Then I have decided to get lemans stripes then pullies and then some window scoops. In that order.
I thought you were going for the sleeper look Paul? You'll love the springs and shifter. Are you going to do the lower scoops too or just the windows?
Old 2/12/07, 01:19 PM

Guys I have changed my SIG in order to help promote the club Let me know if you agree with the email address posted on the thread?
The sig looks good but I am waiting until we get the website completely up and running.
Old 2/12/07, 03:07 PM

Jeff I guess the comment about the sleeper look was directed at me rather than Paul. If so I was just waiting on any appearance mods for a while but I got to thinking and decided that everyone else on the board has some appearance mods that makes their cars stand out in a crowd so I figure as a responsible board member I should pony up for some exterior mods as well. So I thought I would start by lowering the car. Then some stripes and then some scoops. As far as the lower scoops I think that I will add them but I am not sure which ones I like yet. I think as for the upper window scoops go I have decided to go with the Steeda/Razzi scoops. for two reasons 1. they are different in that to me they dont look like an afterthought, more like somthing that could have come from the factory and 2. they attatch to the window itself rather than the paint.
Old 2/12/07, 03:09 PM

As far as the SIG goes I would like to have the web address as well but for now if you guys don't object the e-mail address might help.
Old 2/12/07, 03:10 PM

I have logged on here from time to time and seen as many as 11-12 people viewing this thread. So I have to assume that a few of those people are in tulsa and may be interested in joining the club.
Old 2/12/07, 03:12 PM

Is anyone else interested in lemans style stripes. I am going to check with the decal guy that we used on our delivery trucks at work and see what he can do the stripes for. If anyone else is interested I could ask for a group deal. I might ask anyway and tell him that I will send all of the future club business his way if he will give us a price break.
Old 2/12/07, 05:33 PM

Jeff, I love you man but, DELL SUCKS! In my group at work, I've had to replace over 50% of the hard drives with in the first year. That was a little over 15 machines. When you're running an IT dept and trying to get project out on time and budget, HD crashing should be the least of your worries. Plus... Bob is running a Dell now. I don't think he's much of a fan at this point. Sorry... Dell is a sore point with me....

This is my next PC... http://us.shuttle.com/home.aspx Kinda pricey but worth it. They're very powerful. So powerful, you smell diesel when they start up. Ya baby!

Bob, I'd be more than happy to look at it for you but, my week is pretty packed. The weekend is about the quickest I could get to it. Let me know.

David, sig looks good. I too was waiting for the web-site to be complete. BTW what's the friggin hold up with that!? ... Oh. That's me. Decals.... Maybe. At the right price. Let me know what you find out....

As far as BHF... The test will be the shirts, etc. I'm not too worried. I was going to follow up with Randy today, but got stuck in an all day meeting. I try to call him tomorrow.
Old 2/12/07, 05:56 PM

BTW Check out my new sig....
Old 2/12/07, 06:40 PM

I thought that her baby resembled someone that I knew.
Old 2/12/07, 06:42 PM

But I was thinking that it must be Jeff (explaining all the new found goodies) It made perfect sense Anna Nicole all the billionaires money and the new mods....... But now...... I'm confused!
Old 2/12/07, 06:45 PM

Omg Lol!
Old 2/12/07, 06:48 PM

I have to admit I am laughing pretty good at that one!

Quick Reply: Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa