Southwest Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa

Search this Thread

Old 2/17/07, 03:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which H-pipe / X-pipe do you guys like? looking at off road versions. I heard that some of the X-pipes make your car sound like a ricer.
Old 2/17/07, 06:26 PM

Jeff and Paul, congrats on the gauges, when I saw the setup it was definitely first class......never saw the gauges, pictures ?

David, I am in for the pipes and I think Jeff is also interested, I will be helping Paul with some welts so he probably would not be interested....One Mustang web site store is also fabricating tubes that bolt on and the cats come off - $100.00 -, believe it is Ninosport, they should be available soon, Jeff has dealt with them.

I am only interested in getting the cats off or an o/r h pipe. From what little I have searched I think Pypes are the way to go,

Where you bought your CAI David they sell them for $174.99 and also has a sound vid with flowmasters. Go check out Taco Bills on the Mustang Source for info on them and installing them. We could do a group buy or shop around for a better price.

C & L has also been working on a manifold,

Paul, what new items did you see on Jeffs car today.
Attached Thumbnails Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa-2005h.gif  
Attached Images  
Old 2/17/07, 06:39 PM

That's right guys... remove the cats. Kill my coral, make the summers hotter, help melt the rest of the polar ice caps and screw up the planet for your kids. Sorry... I'm not a tree hugger but, the evidence is compiling daily. And NO I didn't watch Al Gores video. I can't stand to listen to him. Pllus believe it or not, I'm a Republican. One of the few that cares about the enviroment...

My cats will stay... I'll have a custom fab H-Pipe setup if I have to.

I still love you guys, just ranting...
Old 2/17/07, 06:47 PM

Well I figure that my kids kids kids kids will have a tropical paridise to live in thanks to me and my missing cats and if they live in oklahoma they will more than likely have beach front property due to the melting and concurrent rise of the sea levels.
Old 2/17/07, 06:48 PM

Don't worry there will be a nuclear hollacaust before any global warming kills us.
Old 2/17/07, 06:50 PM

What a day, had a friend that wanted to go to the Starbird auto show at the fairgrounds so I went to just shut him up...hate those things because they are packed with with every weirdo on this side of the state, it is like going to the fair and I wonder where these people are when the aren't at the fair...not an honor role student in the group and really not even a C student and every girl that has a hard time saying no. It is just like going to a third world country. $20.00 a pop but the friend already bought tickets or I would have never gone.

Went in and right there in front ( which was obviously the best show location ) was.....Jeff take a guess, Jeff did you guess..Paul will know.
Leaning against a car with his always on cap, cocked back on his head talking to a group of at least 7... Jeff ??

Had to be close to 20 Stangs... his, Joe Coopers Ford and BHF

New Shelby with the name Smith on the paper tag...no orange Shelby

He also had that black Shelby there.
Old 2/17/07, 06:50 PM

Ok a less touchy subject.......
are we planning to attend the show in Mustang OK this spring?
Old 2/17/07, 06:52 PM

ooohhh, oooohhhh I know pick me ! pick me!!!!
Old 2/17/07, 06:54 PM

Sent out an email to you guys about the show in Mustang and no response

If nobody wants to attend would anyone like to make a one day drive and view ?
Old 2/17/07, 07:15 PM

Paul, I dealt with EPA in DC and usually made 5 - 6 trips a year and at least monthly to EPA region 7 located in Dallas........but there are worse things in Tulsa and two of them are located on the west side of the Arkansas river bank.

David is right that there will be bomb aways.......Nixon who I hated for his role in Vietnam but also felt he was the best foreign affairs president that we ever had made a statement back in 1970 that the next world war would be with the Muslim nations and we would not win it.

The Texas Bikini Team was.........
Old 2/17/07, 08:34 PM

I know, I know... and an astoriod could hit any min. The comment about the beach front property here in Ok. was pretty good. Almost makes me want to invest in this god aweful state. Industrial sites do polute more than cars, that's a fact. We won't even talk about other nations like China. The worst...

The great jihad is coming... I do agree with that. Matter of time. Right now, over there it's all about the oil. As we become less dependant on oil, that will breed even more poverty over there. Poverty in return breeds war.

Ok... enough of that s@$t ... On to cars.

The mustang show in Mustang, ok. Don't know. Let's make this a topic for the next meeting. We need to see who's interested and to what degree.

Bob- Your summation on the Starbird car show is dead on. I went to one ONCE. It was kinda that old joke; "What has 200 eyes a 3 teeth? The front row of a Willie Nelson concert."
Old 2/18/07, 04:20 PM

Wish I could go to the Mustang show, unfortunately it is too close to finals. Should be one hell of a show though.
Old 2/18/07, 04:23 PM

Love the gauge install, thanks Paul!! Guys they look good. Paul said it best, the install is not hard, just time consuming due to the wiring. Of course me making a mess several times slowed things down. Radiator fluid tastes terrible BTW. I'll try and put some pics of the gauges on later this week.
Old 2/18/07, 04:25 PM

Don't tempt me Bob on Will, its too easy

Never been to a Starbird show. Was GCCM out there? They usually are. Next year we need to talk to BHF about doing a display with them for that show, roped off of course
Old 2/18/07, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by T Town Bobby D
Jeff and Paul, congrats on the gauges, when I saw the setup it was definitely first class......never saw the gauges, pictures ?

David, I am in for the pipes and I think Jeff is also interested, I will be helping Paul with some welts so he probably would not be interested....One Mustang web site store is also fabricating tubes that bolt on and the cats come off - $100.00 -, believe it is Ninosport, they should be available soon, Jeff has dealt with them.

I am only interested in getting the cats off or an o/r h pipe. From what little I have searched I think Pypes are the way to go,

Where you bought your CAI David they sell them for $174.99 and also has a sound vid with flowmasters. Go check out Taco Bills on the Mustang Source for info on them and installing them. We could do a group buy or shop around for a better price.

C & L has also been working on a manifold,

Paul, what new items did you see on Jeffs car today.
Bob, you can get the same setup from Tillman Speed for 170 w/free shipping. Since I will need a tune for this I will use Brenspeed but will see if he can match the price.

As to Ninosport, I would love to use their Cat eliminators, BUT they don't know when they will be released. I may wait and see, but if it gets close to Mid America I will buy from Brenspeed. The cat eliminators would be good and cheaper in the long run.
Old 2/18/07, 05:04 PM

"Paul, what new items did you see on Jeffs car today."

Not much... there was a thingy-ma-bob sitting where the intake use to be. Whatever it was, it made a whinning noise when he started up the car. Other than that...

Ok... thought I'd check in. Was in Divemaster training all day. I'm wiped out...
Old 2/18/07, 05:09 PM

The Texas bikini team was what bob?
Old 2/18/07, 05:10 PM

I sure wish those Pullies would hurry up and ship!
Old 2/18/07, 05:11 PM

Paul do you know if CR @ tillman was going to e-mail us some tracking numbers on those babies?
Old 2/18/07, 05:23 PM

Yes. Tomorrow, those pullies should be shipped.

Quick Reply: Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa