Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/2/23, 12:56 PM
THE RED FLASH ------ Master-Moderator

Received 2,138 Likes on 1,719 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
The second blue moon tonight is absolutely spectacular!
Gary! All I saw was a large white moon... It was indeed spectacular despite not seeing Blue lol.

Originally Posted by 05stangkc
@NC14GT

@Rather B.Blown @m05fastbackGT @svopaul @Mustangfreak @08GTCandyApple @Siber Express @stage3 @shaneyusa @wanted33 @Bert @Glenn

DAVE ALERT!

Home & Resting After 5 Days in the Hospital!

A Couple of Close Calls & Saved By Wifes Care!

Needed Heart Abilation Procedure!

He Got My Call & Appreciated Everyones Support!

Can't Wait For Him to Be Back in The Swing!

Prognosis Good!

Praying For Speedy Recovery!

Praise The Lord!

Mgb,

Kc
That is indeed very great news. especially after a very long and stressful 5 days being worried with no updates... So, in the meantime, how were you finally able to locate Dave's phone number?

Originally Posted by svopaul
Great news!
Great news, indeed!

Originally Posted by Stage_3
EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT NEWS!!!

Thank God.
It most certainly is, Tony!

Fantastic news indeed!!!
Sure, got that right!

Originally Posted by shaneyusa

Yes Sir! Glad to hear the outlook is bright! Look forward to a speedy recovery!!!
I'll second that, Steve!

Originally Posted by Siber Express
Awesome news, get better soon Dave
Yes indeed, Ken!
The following users liked this post:
NC14GT (9/2/23)
Old 9/2/23, 01:11 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,253 Likes on 1,679 Posts
Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT
Gary! All I saw was a large white moon... It was indeed spectacular despite not seeing Blue lol.That is indeed very great news. especially after a very long and stressful 5 days being worried with no updates... So, in the meantime, how were you finally able to locate Dave's phone number?Great news, indeed!It most certainly is, Tony! Sure, got that right!I'll second that, Steve! Yes indeed, Ken!
Blue because it's a once in a blue moon...
Old 9/2/23, 01:41 PM

Blue because it's a once in a blue moon...
I should have seen that one coming, Gary! But only this time around, it was actually twice in a blue moon...
Old 9/2/23, 04:19 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT
I should have seen that one coming, Gary! But only this time around, it was actually twice in a blue moon...
Old 9/2/23, 05:30 PM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,862 Likes on 2,112 Posts
If You Want a Blue Moon Go Skinny Dipping in Alaska!

Mgb,

KC

FYI Dave Was In Here Likeing Posts Today!

m05fastbackGT (9/2/23)
Old 9/2/23, 05:46 PM
Gotta Have it Green Fanatic Official TMS Travel Guide

Received 1,014 Likes on 630 Posts
Hi everyone,
So far so good on the recovery. Everyone here seems to be updated and I appreciate all the concern and prayers. It means a lot as I don't have many close local friends anymore since my two closest friends over the past 20 years passed away not too long ago. I feel I needed to reach out and tell someone before leaving for the hospital.
I would not be here today without my wife of 46 years. I could not breathe my first night in the ER awaiting a room. I was all tangled up in dozens of tubes and wires around 2:00 a.m. and really could not breathe. My wife grabbed the floor attendant and they got some oxygen going through a tube while my wife held me upright and untangled the mess along with the attendant. The next episode came the next day when my heart rate zoomed to 206. Is that even possible? I actually was watching it on the monitor. About 8 people rushed in with all kinds of equipment and they got my heart rate restored. My wife was right there with me and i could actually say 'goodbye' without much fear. It was a strange sensation.
Eventually they gave me an ablation where they burn out the part of the heart that sends the wrong pulse signals..Apparently it is more common than most folks know. Lots of meds and more trips to the hospital are in my future but most have said I can live somewhat 'normal' again after this first month of so.
Great detective work by 05stangkc
You missed your calling! I should have included more info but who's thinking right at that moment. I just wanted to tell someone.
I may be quiet here in the near future but I hope to bore you all to tears with more vacation photos some day.
Thanks again to everyone.
Dave
The following 4 users liked this post by NC14GT:
08GTCandyApple (9/12/23), shaneyusa (9/4/23), Siber Express (9/3/23), Stage_3 (9/3/23)
Old 9/2/23, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by NC14GT
Hi everyone,
So far so good on the recovery. Everyone here seems to be updated and I appreciate all the concern and prayers. It means a lot as I don't have many close local friends anymore since my two closest friends over the past 20 years passed away not too long ago. I feel I needed to reach out and tell someone before leaving for the hospital.
I would not be here today without my wife of 46 years. I could not breathe my first night in the ER awaiting a room. I was all tangled up in dozens of tubes and wires around 2:00 a.m. and really could not breathe. My wife grabbed the floor attendant and they got some oxygen going through a tube while my wife held me upright and untangled the mess along with the attendant. The next episode came the next day when my heart rate zoomed to 206. Is that even possible? I actually was watching it on the monitor. About 8 people rushed in with all kinds of equipment and they got my heart rate restored. My wife was right there with me and i could actually say 'goodbye' without much fear. It was a strange sensation.
Eventually they gave me an ablation where they burn out the part of the heart that sends the wrong pulse signals..Apparently it is more common than most folks know. Lots of meds and more trips to the hospital are in my future but most have said I can live somewhat 'normal' again after this first month of so.
You missed your calling! I should have included more info but who's thinking right at that moment. I just wanted to tell someone.
I may be quiet here in the near future but I hope to bore you all to tears with more vacation photos some day.
Dave
Well My Friend You Got a Whole Forum Now For Your Scenic Road Trips!

https://themustangsource.com/forums/f862/

Mgb,

KC
The following 3 users liked this post by 05stangkc:
m05fastbackGT (9/2/23), NC14GT (9/3/23), shaneyusa (9/4/23)
Old 9/2/23, 07:35 PM

Hi everyone,
Dave
I'm just so glad and so relieved that you're okay Dave, as all of us were really worried when Kevin first informed everyone that you were rushed to the hospital because of breathing and heart related issues.... Needless to say, I can't even imagine the ordeal you must have gone through while having so much difficulty with breathing and then having you hooked up to all those tubes, then on top of all that, they had to give you an ablation to correct the wrong signals which were causing your high heart rate...Meanwhile, we're really so glad you were taken to the hospital as soon as you began to notice you were having difficulty and were then provided with the best possible care and can now look forward towards a complete recovery and beginning, you're journey towards resuming a normal life...

In the meantime, keep in touch and look forward to hearing from you again soon...

-Rocky
The following 3 users liked this post by m05fastbackGT:
05stangkc (9/2/23), NC14GT (9/3/23), Siber Express (9/3/23)
Old 9/3/23, 09:16 AM
Service Manager

Received 447 Likes on 221 Posts
Hi everyone,
Dave
Glad you are doing well....we are always here for you so feel free to talk if you need us.
The following 5 users liked this post by svopaul:
05stangkc (9/3/23), m05fastbackGT (9/3/23), NC14GT (9/3/23), Siber Express (9/3/23), Stage_3 (9/3/23)
Old 9/3/23, 11:12 AM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,733 Likes on 1,232 Posts
Hi everyone,
Dave
Hi Dave.

Wow, what an ordeal.
We are glad you are better and we hope the best for your speedy and a full recovery.
God bless.
The following 4 users liked this post by Stage_3:
05stangkc (9/3/23), m05fastbackGT (9/3/23), NC14GT (9/3/23), Siber Express (9/3/23)
Old 9/4/23, 09:45 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Happy Labor Day to all my TMSers from an old fart and an old beer! Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo465.jpg
The following 4 users liked this post by Mustang Freak:
m05fastbackGT (9/4/23), NC14GT (9/4/23), shaneyusa (9/4/23), Stage_3 (9/4/23)
Old 9/4/23, 10:19 AM

Happy Labor Day to all my TMSers from an old fart and an old beer! Attachment 217009
Lets Use Some Proper English For Our Aged Flatulence Members & Their Ale!

Butt Laughter is a Gas For All That Ale's You!

Yes I Know My Grammar Creates a Vacuum Butt There it is!

Mgb,

KC
The following 2 users liked this post by 05stangkc:
m05fastbackGT (9/4/23), Stage_3 (9/4/23)
Old 9/4/23, 03:34 PM
2014 SGM Roush Stage 2 --------- Moderator------

Received 1,126 Likes on 808 Posts
Wow, Dave that is a scary story. Sounds like we could have lost you very easily. Glad you are doing better and heading towards normal. At least probably a new normal, but able to be back home and with your family! Very glad to hear you are alright and making the recovery. Look forward to many more scenic road trips and those cool pictures from places we all would like to go...

Glad you are with us! Best wishes!

Steve

Last edited by shaneyusa; 9/5/23 at 05:39 PM.
The following 4 users liked this post by shaneyusa:
05stangkc (9/4/23), m05fastbackGT (9/4/23), NC14GT (9/4/23), Stage_3 (9/4/23)
Old 9/4/23, 08:56 PM

Happy Labor Day to all my TMSers from an old fart and an old beer! Attachment 217009
Ditto, Gary!!!
Old 9/4/23, 09:08 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
happy labor day!

Last edited by revelations; 9/4/23 at 09:10 PM.
Old 9/5/23, 05:33 PM

Moderator Training Going Well With Rocky! Talk About Two Old Coots That Like To Talk!

Good Thing I Don't Have Long Distance Charges on My Phone! It would Break Me!

Mgb,

KC
m05fastbackGT (9/5/23), Stage_3 (9/6/23)
Old 9/5/23, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by 05stangkc
Moderator Training Going Well With Rocky! Talk About Two Old Coots That Like To Talk!

Good Thing I Don't Have Long Distance Charges on My Phone! It would Break Me!

Mgb,

KC
That makes 2 of us, Kevin!
Stage_3 (9/6/23)
Old 9/9/23, 10:39 AM

@2k7gtcs

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Ok ladies and gentlemen I call to order the official thread of Mustangs Coast to Coast. Founding members Nathan, Jill, Ed, Arin, David, Glenn, Gary and many others who plan to post here about their Mustangs and their enjoyment of Mustangs, cars, TMS, and life in general. Welcome to all who enter and post.
We are just a group of Mustang lovers from all over the country and Canada who tend to get a little wacky posting in the OTC. Feel free to post and tell us what you think of our cars or our ideas and enjoy a little humor too.

Gary
This Has Got To Be Our Oldest Continually Active Thread on The Site. Therefore It Is Certainly Worthy of Hall of Fame Status By Far. A Shout Out To The OP Gary Who Has Poked his Head in Recently but Did Not Post! Please Next Time Say Hi & Let Us Know How You Are Doing! If you Are Still Getting Staff Notifications and Would Like Them Switched Off LMK. Adrenalin Popped his Head in the Other Day after I Did an Admin Test. Paul Turned off the Notifications for Him.

We would Love To See You Back as Well! One Funny thing is as Time Goes On Our Cars are In Better Shape Than The Owners!

Well Still Wakeing Up After Working on the Site Changes Till 3:00 Am So Thought Process is Still Fuzzy!

A Shout Out to svopaul /Paul & m05fastbackgt/ Rocky my Tms Co-Workers for Their Efforts at Keeping the Boat Afloat !

We are Looking for more Mods & I Have Reached out to Some so please consider it. It's Not a Full time Thing. You Can Help a Little or a Lot and I Can give You Backstage Passes as it Were! And a Custom Title if you Like! PM Me witha Phone Number if you would Be Open For a Chat about it! Warning I will talk Your Ear off!

As Far as I Am Concerned The Direction of this Site is up to The Thought Process of The Regular Loyal Posters So Let Us Know How you Want to Proceed! Love to See You Guys All Update & Comment over on REINTRODUCTION Topic

https://themustangsource.com/forums/...6/#post7078336

I Must Also State That as a Group /Tms Family We have Shared Most Recently Member Health Issues ? Personal Loss Etc. & Offered Prayer & Support to Our Family Members! It Speaks Volumes as To the Quality & Caliber of People we Currently have Here!

I'm Proud to Know You & It's Even Better When you Talk on The Phone and Get an Even Better Picture of Your Fellow Family Members! Puts a Voice & Personality to the Package!

Rocky & I Had Butted Heads a Bit in the Past but Now Talk All the Time as I Train him on The Site System. Had we Talked Earlier We Believe That would not Have Happened. It's Enjoyable and I Encourage Chatting Among Each Other Via Phone Once in Awhile!

It is So Funny as I Edit this Post I Have 10 Guests Viewing! Hello Join Up & Get to Know Us! Starts At Introduction Page. We Are Friendly, Knowledgable & Welcoming! I Don't Know What Else You Need!

Git Er Done!

Mgb,

KC

PS , A Shout Out to @Scothew For Still Being in the Mix Since Day One! Love to Chat Scott ! Your Continued Efforts over All the Years are Appreciated!

Edit, After My Brain Started Firing a Bit More I Remembered Something Else I Wanted To Say. I Have Been in & Out of Many Old Posts & Some Which are Long Removed & Some in Places You Can't See Unless You Have the Mod Access. Anyway After Seeing So Many Of These I Have Come To The Conclusion That The Admins & Mods of Back In the Day Had a Really Tough Time Keeping a Handle on Many, Shall I Say Nicely Wildcats. I Mean Really Stressful Stuff. And Dealing with Their Own Lives Drama!

I Never Had To Deal With that Stuff Here As My Early Mod Access was Simply to Keep My OEM Parts Section Maintained without Having Brad Constantly Rearranging Things for Me. As a Vendor it was Not my Place To Be Handling Conflict with Members. And Honestly I Don't Remember Seeing very Much of It. That is a Testimony to How Hard These Guys Worked to Keep the Peace. It's No Wonder after so long They Gradually Drifted Away. They Burned Out.

So With That Being Said My Hat is Truely Off to Those Admins, Super Mods & Mods of Days Gone Past. They Are Supermen of Their Time! Thanks For All You Did! Bravo Staff!

In My Time I was in a Sweet Spot and Neutral on Conflict. Then After My World Fell Apart & I was Gone 13 Years. I would Pop in Now & Again to See Andrews Thread & Do An Update & I Was gone Again. So I am not Equipped These Days To Handle That Kind of Drama. My Health Simply Will Not Allow it. So Here is the Good News! Our Drama is Limited to Our Own Health Issues & Personal Loss Issues which We Share & Support. And That My Friends is Our Strength and The Glue That Binds. Its a Small Group and So Well Behaved it is a Breeze to Moderate. Just a Nip & Tuck Once in Awhile.

My Biggest Issue Now is With The Admin Access, I Am able to Reshape The Site a bit to Be Easier to Find Stuff and I Am Diving in Head First and Go Go Go! It's on Me as I Was Not Asked To Change Anything. Just Trying To Make it Better! Almost 20 Years of Data and a Lot Corrupted by Hackers & Wrong Decisions.

Well I Wanted to get That Out Because it Needed to Be Said. It's a Crazy World Out There and it's Nice In Here and I Want to keep it that Way and Hopefully Share That With Others!

It's an Honor & Privledge to Be Back Among a Great Bunch! Paul, Rocky & Myself are The At Large Folks Trying to Keep the Boat Afloat. I Hope Your All Good With Our Style Used to Run Things!

Lest I Forget, I Will Be Forever Grateful to TMS & All The Support I Got For My Late Son Andrew. Over 100K Views & Almost a 1000 Posts on His Thread. His Memory Lives on and Many People have Come to Know of Him. It's Sharing Continues to Help Folks from His Story.

Mgb,

KC

m05fastbackGT (9/9/23), Stage_3 (9/9/23)
Old 9/9/23, 11:42 PM

FYI,

Sorry if Some of The Old Posts are Clogging Up the TMS LIVE. It's Part of The Reorganization Process in the Recently Modified Gen1 & 2 Section. It's Now 3 Sections! All in All About a 1000 Threads Have Been Moved and 500+ Sent To The Graveyard! Coming Along Nicely!

Mgb,

KC
Old 9/10/23, 10:58 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Completely stock...
Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo765.jpg
The following 2 users liked this post by Mustang Freak:
shaneyusa (9/11/23), Stage_3 (9/11/23)

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast