Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/28/16, 11:14 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
That's what happens when you don't let people insult each other online. Ban all the fun people for being jerks. Certain rules should apply but your mom and your pastor don't post here. And if they do they can gtfo. Lol. It's a shame how this place used to be so entertaining and now I only check in every few days and post something about half those times. So thanks a lot sissy moderators for sucking. With all due respect.
Yep. Not as much fun without the trash talking snd mudslinging and some chief perps got banned
Old 1/28/16, 11:23 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
Sounds like America since 2008....
Sure as hell does.
Old 1/28/16, 06:41 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 154 Likes on 117 Posts
Originally Posted by phiggs54
Yep. Not as much fun without the trash talking and mudslinging and some chief perps got banned
well .. it was mostly between a select few members and was not hurting anything .. i have curtailed my posting because of several warnings i've gotten from a particular mod on here who chastised some of my posts on here yet allowed some other members to make vulgar posts at will ..
Old 1/28/16, 06:48 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by HOSS429
well .. it was mostly between a select few members and was not hurting anything .. i have curtailed my posting because of several warnings i've gotten from a particular mod on here who chastised some of my posts on here yet allowed some other members to make vulgar posts at will ..

I'm assuming that's me, lol.
Old 1/28/16, 07:21 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

It's been a year since I bought a carton of cigarettes. I've still got the last pack out of it in the safe, just in case, lol.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 1/28/16 at 07:23 PM.
Old 1/28/16, 07:31 PM
legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I'm assuming that's me, lol.
PM sent ...
Old 1/28/16, 07:34 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
It's been a year since I bought a carton of cigarettes. I've still got the last pack out of it in the safe, just in case, lol.
I've been meaning to ask you about the whole vaping stuff...
Old 1/28/16, 07:49 PM
legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
I've been meaning to ask you about the whole vaping stuff...
i read vaping is worse than smoking .
Old 1/28/16, 08:45 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
That's gotta be one stale pack of smokes

Back in the day I used to keep cartons on the freezer though they never lasted long enough to go stale otherwise
Old 1/28/16, 08:54 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by HOSS429
i read vaping is worse than smoking .
You read wrong. Don't believe the stuff you read from the mainstream media about it, most of that is driven by government that are looking for a way to tax the **** out of it because it is actually helping people quit smoking and they are losing a **** load of money from tobacco taxes. I can attest from personal experience, I've haven't felt this good in 30 years.

When I was smoking cigs, I couldn't walk at a fast pace but about 100-200 yards and I was so out of breath I'd have to sit down and rest. Within 6 months I was walking 4 miles in just over an hour, 4 times a week.

I'm not saying its good for you, nicotine causes problems (but you can get down to no nicotine liquid, I'm down to 6mg liquid, I started with 24 mg) and nicotine doesn't cause cancer. But the ingredients its made with are found in almost everything you can imagine. You use those ingredients every single day in something or other that you use.
Old 1/28/16, 09:50 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Congrats!
Old 1/28/16, 10:27 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I think I mentioned that I got a new electric razor for Christmas, and was surprised that it wasn't made in China, but the Netherlands. I got it before Christmas and charged it fully according to the instructions.

I've been using it every day (or every other day at least) and the SOB is still going on the original charge. Over a month. I'm actually shocked, can't believe it.
Old 1/28/16, 10:43 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I haven't eaten anything all day, just had vodka and seltzer. I'm gonna need to eat something here in a little bit but I don't know what to eat. I thought about fixing some sausage biscuits w/egg and some grits. But I also have so grilled chicken tenders in the fridge with some mixed beans and cornbread. But I'd also like a ribeye on the grill with a loaded baked tater.

Decisions, decisions.
Old 1/28/16, 11:04 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I've gotta get my HVAC checked out or something. It's just not right. Set at 68 I get cold, at 69 I get too hot and can't even sleep.
Old 1/28/16, 11:06 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Corn bread sounds good.
Old 1/28/16, 11:24 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Corn bread sounds good.
I love cornbread Nate, but I'm going to quit eating it. It ****s me up, and I didn't realize it. I noticed a while back that every time I ate corn I'd have stomach aches and problems all night so I quit eating it. Then the other night I ate beans but I decided to not eat cornbread in them because of my weight. That night I felt much better and didn't have near the gas, bloating, and stomach ache I usually have when I eat beans and cornbread. I thought it was the beans (I've been eating a lot of them since I've been exercising and losing weight, replacing beef and other stuff with beans) but now I think it is probably the cornbread, or anything with corn that ****ed me up.

I really don't need the cornbread anyway (even though I love it) its fattening and doesn't really give me any benefit other than I love it. I guess if I give up the cornbread I can have more other stuff I love like broccoli.

Shouldn't be much of a problem, I've given up almost all other bread most of the time anyway. I eat very little bread these days.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 1/28/16 at 11:28 PM.
Old 1/29/16, 12:21 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

See this is what I'm talking about. No reply from anyone on this site. Its just gone to poo. Nobody is ever around. I guess they're all on facebook.
Old 1/29/16, 12:38 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

No offense to you Nate, I know you have to get in bed so you can get up early and go to work in the morning. I respect that buddy, I know you have to do your duty and fulfill your commitment to your family business. That is fantastic and I love the fact that you are devoted to your family. Love you buddy, you're a great kid and I hope your parents realize it, you could have split a long time ago and done your own thing but you stayed there and supported your family business.

Good for you son, you're an excellent young man. Not many people these days would stick around do what it takes to keep the family business together. You're awesome and I respect the hell out of what you've done.

Not many kids out there these days that would do that, but you did.

Love it.
Old 1/29/16, 02:30 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Nate probably wouldn't get it, but steak and eggs? Best drunk food EVER. And I don't even really like eggs. Take a top of the line ribeye (home grown, much better cut than you get even somewhere like Ruth's Chris) slap it on a 600 degree grill for a few minutes, scramble the hell out of an egg with some fresh ground pepper and milk, fry it into an omlet in some Conecuh bacon grease, and OMG. Add in a small bowl of grits with salt, pepper, butter, and sugar and its on like Donkey Kong!!!!

It was so good, I could only finish half the ribeye, had to put the rest up for tomorrow night. It was literally falling apart when I was trying to get it into the foil to wrap it up.
Old 1/29/16, 01:17 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
That's what happens when you don't let people insult each other online. Ban all the fun people for being jerks. Certain rules should apply but your mom and your pastor don't post here. And if they do they can gtfo. Lol. It's a shame how this place used to be so entertaining and now I only check in every few days and post something about half those times. So thanks a lot sissy moderators for sucking. With all due respect.
you

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast