Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/29/15, 01:00 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 609 Likes on 438 Posts
I'm just about ready to whip someone's ****. He's been running a leaf blower and a hedge trimmer wide open, non-stop since 9 am around the pool deck.
Old 9/29/15, 02:11 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Is the hedge trimmer electric 😳
Old 9/29/15, 03:08 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Is the hedge trimmer electric 😳
Nope, gas. Making all kinds of racket. Grrrrr
Old 9/29/15, 03:31 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

So I eased up on the grounding today when I got up and just put him on probation. And what does he do? Starts pushing the limits. Hes become a habitual line stepper, what ever line you set he'll walk right up to it and stick his toe over it to see how far he can go. Little bastard, lol.
Old 9/29/15, 05:54 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
So I eased up on the grounding today when I got up and just put him on probation. And what does he do? Starts pushing the limits. Hes become a habitual line stepper, what ever line you set he'll walk right up to it and stick his toe over it to see how far he can go. Little bastard, lol.
Teenage boys are exhausting. I get stuck supervising them at work and they're always testing the limits.
Old 9/29/15, 08:36 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I haven't had anything with caffeine since the late 90s but I got on a kick with everyone here and have had about 12 cups of coffee in the last 2 days (and I don't even like coffee) and I'm wound tight as a 2 dollar watch.

Danged near 10pm and I just made a pot and had 2 cups after drinking all day.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 9/29/15 at 08:39 PM.
Old 9/29/15, 10:27 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

You know, I'm kind of pissed off at these people. I invite them down, give them a place to stay at the beach all week, buy all the groceries, fill all their cars up with gas to travel back home, take everyone out to eat every night to the best restaurants, buy all the drinks and food, etc. and don't say a damned word at all. You'd think someone would at least offer to buy supper at the restaurant for us one night, I mean I wouldn't take it or let them do it, but the ****ing offer would be nice. Only one that offered to buy was my grandmother and my aunt and I wasn't about to let them pay, they took care of me my whole life. But these other ****ers could at least offer, try to grab the check, or something.

I mean I'm not *****ing, I make the offer, but it would at least be nice if someone TRIED to pick up the check or something.

I mean when you go out to eat with a large group of people and everyone is having drinks and apps, etc. its not uncommon for the bill to be 3 hundred dollars (or more depending on where you go). Hell, I'm not complaining, I can afford it but it would be ****ing nice if someone said "I got the check, you bought all the groceries, put us up in an ocean front joint, etc., let us buy dinner for you guys, its the least we could do". But no, not a word, just sit there and let the waiter bring the check to me.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 9/29/15 at 10:44 PM.
Old 9/29/15, 10:51 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I by no means have spent what you spent this week or any week buying people dinner but my wife gets mad at me because I'm always the one to grab the check when it comes when we are out with family or friends. And some have come to expect me to do it. And I find that very annoying. I don't know what goes through their minds. I'm not grabbing the check because I think I'm better or richer than they are. It's just how I was brought up. I grab checks for other people in the restaurant too. People who have been my former customers. Service men or women. And my wife is always upset like I'm taking food out of her baby's mouths.
Old 9/29/15, 11:09 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I by no means have spent what you spent this week or any week buying people dinner but my wife gets mad at me because I'm always the one to grab the check when it comes when we are out with family or friends. And some have come to expect me to do it. And I find that very annoying. I don't know what goes through their minds. I'm not grabbing the check because I think I'm better or richer than they are. It's just how I was brought up. I grab checks for other people in the restaurant too. People who have been my former customers. Service men or women. And my wife is always upset like I'm taking food out of her baby's mouths.
Same here man, its just what I do. I'm not going to eat a meal and let somebody else pay for it, plus I've usually had 40 bucks worth of drinks (or more,lol) and I'm not going to let someone pay for that stuff. But it would be nice if someone grabbed the check and at least offers, I mean I would act all indignant, take the check and hand the dude a card, even argue over who was going to pay the bill, and I would pay it, its just the way I was brought up, like you.
But its not my family that does that ****, my family wouldn't dare do that, they would be trying to pay for everything in exchange for the vacation. They don't roll like that, they ain't taking a fcking thing for free. Its not in their DNA, they are just not like that

I do the same thing in restaurants, I've been eating and see a young man in his uniform eating with his folks and you can tell hes fixing to head out, and I'll grab the waitress and get her to put their check on mine and pick it up and ask her not to tell them anything or who it was, just tell them that someone picked up their tab and said to tell them I appreciate their service to the country.

I wasn't enough of a man to be able to do what they do, so the least I can do is buy them a meal. I mean I wouldn't have been able to be where I am in life if it wasn't for young men like them that were willing and able to give their life for our country so we can do what we do and live like we live.
Old 9/29/15, 11:25 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Are you a good tipper Gary?
Old 9/29/15, 11:46 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Are you a good tipper Gary?
20% is the lowest I go

The rest depends on the waiter/waitress.

I appreciate good service and professionalism and tip accordingly above and beyond that. I'm a firm believer in capitalism and someone who is very good at what they do deserves to be compensated for it lest people stop being compensated for good work and we fall into the chaos of anything passes for a waiter.

I over tip for good looking girls and women though. I just can't help myself. I'll never sleep with them but they might think hey that nice man gave me a fat tip. I liked him.
Old 9/30/15, 12:15 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Hey Lee. Come out to Biloxi next week. I will buy you a drink. Or 5. Cruise starts up this weekend.
Old 9/30/15, 12:15 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
20% is the lowest I go

The rest depends on the waiter/waitress.

I appreciate good service and professionalism and tip accordingly above and beyond that. I'm a firm believer in capitalism and someone who is very good at what they do deserves to be compensated for it lest people stop being compensated for good work and we fall into the chaos of anything passes for a waiter.

I over tip for good looking girls and women though. I just can't help myself. I'll never sleep with them but they might think hey that nice man gave me a fat tip. I liked him.
Same here, and I go above and beyond for good service, especially at a bar if they're making strong drinks, lol. You should have been with me the other night, I was so ****ing irritated. Was a quite a big group of us and they had like 2 bottles of wine and me and the ol' lady had quite a few Ketle One drinks so the tab was pushing 3 bills (of course I got stuck with it) so this mf'er that was with (not my family) us piped up and said "I'll leave the tip since you're getting the check" and put $12 on the table in front of everyone like it was some huge great thing. Well where I come from 20% of 300 is 60 buck, at least according to my simple freaking math, didn't have any common core or any of that ****, lol. I didn't even say anything to his dumb ****, I just left it there and was so pissed off. So when she came by (and she was a super good server, had put up with all their **** special ordering stuff, substituting stuff for their kids, etc,) I just gave her my card and slipped her $80 on the down low (I like to tip in cash so they can slide it in their pocket and dodge the taxes if they're so inclined, lol, not that I would advocate that mind you, )
So she was super nice, you know, thank you sir, etc (you know how they do, probably wasn't expecting much from a group that looked like us anyway) and I never said a word to his stupid ***.

Pissed me off something fierce.
Old 9/30/15, 12:21 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Hey Lee. Come out to Biloxi next week. I will buy you a drink. Or 5. Cruise starts up this weekend.
I appreciate the offer dude. I'll be spending some time with my little nephews, probably have to go to a bunch of ball games to see them, but they're playing travel ball right now on tournament teams and I think they've got a game over in Gulfport next weekend then another one back in P'cola for the oldest later in the week, they're on 2 different teams now that the oldest has gotten bigger.

I'll be over near there next week. Headed to Mobile. My aunt and I talked about riding over to NOLA for some drinks and food one day, might be week after next though.
Old 9/30/15, 12:45 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Of course that may all fall apart soon though. The youngest is 10 now and his dad and the coach that picked him for the tournament team are having a dispute. Little man fell off the top of an 8' foot fence last year and broke his elbow and had to have surgery on it with screws in the bone. However, he ended up with a rocket of an arm (of course he already had one, big boy, same size as his brother that is 12, almost 13) and now the coach is *****ing at him and his dad, telling him he needs to back it down when hes pitching because the catcher (the coaches son, ) can't handle it for more that a few throws. Came to little man's dad and told him to talk to him and tell him he was throwing too hard for the catcher and throwing too hard for the first baseman, little man's dad got in the coach's face and told him that instead of telling my kid he needs to back it down and throw easier that he needs to get a better catcher and first baseman that aren't pussies.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 9/30/15 at 01:00 AM.
Old 9/30/15, 04:37 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Well if you gotta get away, I will be out there Wednesday to Friday next week. Staying at the IP getting hammered at the poker bar for a couple nights. I can usually make $20 at the poker bar last about 4hrs of drinking.

I used to be catcher from 5-12yrs old. Same dang lefty pitcher for all those years just destroyed my left thumb. Once I hit high school, I couldn't play catcher anymore. But you never tell a pitcher to take heat off the ball unless it's a change up. Geez.
Old 9/30/15, 07:29 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
I can't stand those people who try to 'teach a lesson' by tipping pennies on the check. There are hundreds of customers they have to deal with and you're not memorable enough for them to get it done exactly your way every time you show up. Show some concern for others once in a while.
Old 9/30/15, 07:50 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 1,153 Likes on 841 Posts
I'll tip 15-20% for so-so service. I'll go 30% for exceptional service. But I'll also go 5-10% for ****ty service. We were at a restaurant one time and it was not busy, but our server spent her time sitting with her friends who came in to eat and pretty much ignored the few tables she had to take care of.

I also never penalize the server for a mistake made by the kitchen.
Old 9/30/15, 09:35 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Bought some new beds and a new living room set recently for this place and wasn't here when they put everything in. First time I've slept on this one in the master bedroom and it is hard as a *****'s heart. My shoulder has been sore for 3 days now.
Old 9/30/15, 09:47 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Well if you gotta get away, I will be out there Wednesday to Friday next week. Staying at the IP getting hammered at the poker bar for a couple nights. I can usually make $20 at the poker bar last about 4hrs of drinking.

I used to be catcher from 5-12yrs old. Same dang lefty pitcher for all those years just destroyed my left thumb. Once I hit high school, I couldn't play catcher anymore. But you never tell a pitcher to take heat off the ball unless it's a change up. Geez.
I never have cared much for gambling, its pretty much the only vice I've never had, lol. It just never did anything for me, not to mention that my luck is so bad too. If I ever did win anything I'd probably be hooked instantly. Got a friend over there that goes to the Beau Rivage a lot, never been myself though.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast