Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/1/15, 12:14 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I'd got SRT Challenger auto or wait and find a Hellcat auto. Preferably the latter.
Old 11/1/15, 12:47 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
I really miss that crackle and sizzle sound you hear from the end of a cigarette when you take a drag off of one. God I'd love to have a cig right now. I've got a pack unopened in my desk that has been there since Feb and I'd love to rip into it and have one about now.

Vaping just can't recreate that sensation, but It'll have to do.
Old 11/1/15, 12:52 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Go light some fireworks off.
Old 11/1/15, 01:04 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Been looking at Challengers. They've got a loaded '15 SRT auto that I love, but also have a '16 R/T Scat Pack with the SRT 392 motor and 6 speed in a stripped down version which would be pretty bad ***. But I think I want an auto in the next hot rod I buy, I'm about over manuals with my knees the way they are. Don't know if I should look deeper at the SRT, or wait a little while and find a Hellcat with an auto. Plus, the manual Challengers with the SRT 392 motor have a $1000 gas guzzler tax and the autos don't.

Or, do I wait for the rumored Hellcat Grand Cherokee next year? That should be a BAMF. 707 hp, AWD in an SUV that can carry groceries and 5 people.

Or do I say **** it and start looking at a Cadillac CTS-V with the 600+ hp Z06, Z07 motor?

Or do I just finally admit to myself that I'm old, going bald, have a small ***** and buy a C7 Z06. I didn't like them at first but I've seen a lot of them on the road when I was on vacation for the last month and I've grown to love the C7, a LOT.
I hanged my vote. I say **** them all and just drive the jeep. There will always be something wrong with them. Or about to be wrong. Ford can't even paint a ****ing good for Pete's sake. Or install and airbag that won't kill you when it's supposed to save you. VW had to cheat, actually cheat, to make cars pass emissions. Emissions that are gonna do what. Save one tree so the Chinese can choke it to death a day later. Because man is killing the earth. We kill everything else. We kill Tigers for fun. Sure it costs a lot and somebody in a hut might get indoor plumbing because of the bribe, but do we really need to. I mean I'm all for hunting and eating **** that I kill but I don't think lion meat would taste any better than filet mignon. I could be wrong. Probably needs ketchup. Might be tough. Now if he'd done it with nothing but a knife and a loin cloth then kudos. And how did I get off onto lions. Who gives a ****? It's a lion. We kill babies every day. Swift wrote a story about killing the Irish babies for food during the potato famine in Ireland I think it was. Everyone was aghast. It was really hard to find a good potato. Probably twice as hard to find a good baking potato. Better than the choice famine of 1863. Totally killed the garnish industry. But we kill babies by the millions each year and apparently suck out their body parts for science to solve the great mysteries of life or figure out how to make Jane Fonda look younger. Michael J. Fox might as well just eat the little fetuses. Would anyone really care? Oh it's
Michael j fox he was so cute in back to the future. Look at him eat the little baby fetuses. So cute. I'm gonna post it on instacrap. Pound sign MartyMcFlycured

Forget what I said about the lions. I changed my mind. **** them. They had it coming. I hate cats anyway.

Where was I? Back to the future. Where's my flying car? It's 2015. I want my flying car. Like there's not enough idiots driving that I want to fly with these people. So I can crash mid or and fall to my death. I mean everyone is so good at driving slow in the left lan on the ground I'm sure it won't be a problem for grandpa to drive I. The air where there no stripes for him to veer over for miles. I'm sure none will text and fly. Or drink and fly. Outside of Delta of course.
How the **** did we get here?
When the people that brought us watergate don't give a **** about Hillary and all the **** she's done. And the people that brought us Iran contra don't give a **** about Obama giving arms to syrian Rebels who then just switch over to Isis or when Holder gives them to Mexicans to shoot American law enforcement with. Or when the government can apparently listen to any cell phone, track it, look through the camera, and do it all without a warrant who the **** cares anymore.

I changed my mind. CTS-V wagon
Old 11/1/15, 01:07 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I really miss that crackle and sizzle sound you hear from the end of a cigarette when you take a drag off of one. God I'd love to have a cig right now. I've got a pack unopened in my desk that has been there since Feb and I'd love to rip into it and have one about now.

Vaping just can't recreate that sensation, but It'll have to do.
Those ****ers are stale as **** now. Might as well **** on a piece of notebook paper, wrap it, and smoke it. It might make that crackling sound your craving.

Old 11/1/15, 01:54 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

I changed my mind. CTS-V wagon
I wont get into all that other stuff (although I'd like to) but I'm too drunk to taste that chicken, lol.

There's a CTS-V wagon that comes by my house several times a week and I drool over that thing. Its black and got the big yellow brakes on it and I know its a 6 speed because I've heard him slow down for traffic turning and downshifting. I love that ****ing thing. A station wagon with a big honking motor and brakes that will outrun a GT500 and has room to spare. Yeah, that is a BAMF.
Old 11/1/15, 01:14 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 11/1/15 at 01:24 AM.
Old 11/1/15, 07:12 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Legend

*little known fact he was 90% Mexican illegal alien
What the holy hell made you put that sh*t up as your avatar?!

Startin' not to like you...
Old 11/1/15, 07:55 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by kcoTiger
What the holy hell made you put that sh*t up as your avatar?!

Startin' not to like you...
He got his *** kicked in fantasy football
Old 11/1/15, 07:55 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by Scothew
Oh and if i had lost, i was gonna have to do it during iron bowl week
Old 11/1/15, 08:21 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

...I think I'd rather manscape before I put that eyesore up on my posts.
Old 11/1/15, 08:21 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Oh and if i had lost, i was gonna have to do it during iron bowl week
Yeah that's too much for me. Couldn't do it.
Old 11/1/15, 08:31 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

...I think I'd rather manscape before I put that eyesore up on my posts.
well we both know he doesn't have anything there to 'scape, his wife has that tucked away in her purse for safe keeping, so he didn't have that as an option.
Old 11/1/15, 08:33 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

well we both know he doesn't have anything there to 'scape, his wife has that tucked away in her purse for safe keeping, so he didn't have that as an option.
True. Plus, with the college education and weddings he's going to have to pay for, he probably can't afford the razors, even from dollar shave club.
Old 11/1/15, 08:33 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Yeah that's too much for me. Couldn't do it.
Thats why i made sure i won!
Old 11/1/15, 08:34 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

True. Plus, with the college education and weddings he's going to have to pay for, he probably can't afford the razors, even from dollar shave club.
im glad i only have one daughter for that very reason!
Old 11/1/15, 08:38 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

im glad i only have one daughter for that very reason!
I have no kids at all and managing money keeps me up at night sometimes. I can't imagine having six, and five of them being females. Hell, I'd think the estrogen saturation would have dissolved his nuts by now anyway.

Thats why i made sure i won!
Ah, so now the truth comes out.
Old 11/1/15, 11:11 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Afternoon everyone
Hope all is well with everyone!

Still unemployed and can't find a job in the locations i am looking in. Truly depressing but im not giving up.
Old 11/1/15, 12:54 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
I hanged my vote. I say **** them all and just drive the jeep. There will always be something wrong with them. Or about to be wrong. Ford can't even paint a ****ing good for Pete's sake. Or install and airbag that won't kill you when it's supposed to save you. VW had to cheat, actually cheat, to make cars pass emissions. Emissions that are gonna do what. Save one tree so the Chinese can choke it to death a day later. Because man is killing the earth. We kill everything else. We kill Tigers for fun. Sure it costs a lot and somebody in a hut might get indoor plumbing because of the bribe, but do we really need to. I mean I'm all for hunting and eating **** that I kill but I don't think lion meat would taste any better than filet mignon. I could be wrong. Probably needs ketchup. Might be tough. Now if he'd done it with nothing but a knife and a loin cloth then kudos. And how did I get off onto lions. Who gives a ****? It's a lion. We kill babies every day. Swift wrote a story about killing the Irish babies for food during the potato famine in Ireland I think it was. Everyone was aghast. It was really hard to find a good potato. Probably twice as hard to find a good baking potato. Better than the choice famine of 1863. Totally killed the garnish industry. But we kill babies by the millions each year and apparently suck out their body parts for science to solve the great mysteries of life or figure out how to make Jane Fonda look younger. Michael J. Fox might as well just eat the little fetuses. Would anyone really care? Oh it's Michael j fox he was so cute in back to the future. Look at him eat the little baby fetuses. So cute. I'm gonna post it on instacrap. Pound sign MartyMcFlycured Forget what I said about the lions. I changed my mind. **** them. They had it coming. I hate cats anyway. Where was I? Back to the future. Where's my flying car? It's 2015. I want my flying car. Like there's not enough idiots driving that I want to fly with these people. So I can crash mid or and fall to my death. I mean everyone is so good at driving slow in the left lan on the ground I'm sure it won't be a problem for grandpa to drive I. The air where there no stripes for him to veer over for miles. I'm sure none will text and fly. Or drink and fly. Outside of Delta of course. How the **** did we get here? When the people that brought us watergate don't give a **** about Hillary and all the **** she's done. And the people that brought us Iran contra don't give a **** about Obama giving arms to syrian Rebels who then just switch over to Isis or when Holder gives them to Mexicans to shoot American law enforcement with. Or when the government can apparently listen to any cell phone, track it, look through the camera, and do it all without a warrant who the **** cares anymore. I changed my mind. CTS-V wagon
This ^^^ is what happens when you bottle things up inside.
Old 11/1/15, 05:51 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,253 Likes on 1,679 Posts
I think he missed his daily meds...?

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast