Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/27/15, 04:03 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
True hillbilly going on here, lol. Eating a sausage biscuit at 5pm (only thing I've eaten all day, lol) and chasing it down with a glass full of Tito's and a lime wedge.
Old 9/27/15, 05:37 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
How olds is your aunt ? Your post is worthless without a picture you do realize.
Old 9/28/15, 06:31 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Ohhhh. I'll bet you have the leopard print ones. Am I right?
Yes ma'am. Make feel all sexy and junk.
Old 9/28/15, 06:33 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
True hillbilly going on here, lol. Eating a sausage biscuit at 5pm (only thing I've eaten all day, lol) and chasing it down with a glass full of Tito's and a lime wedge.
I smoked a Boston butt yesterday and man I think it turned out to be the best one I've made yet. The flavor was deep and rich all the way through from the brine, and only had a light bark since I used Apple wood in my smoker.
Old 9/28/15, 12:39 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
About 6 weeks and I'll have one of these in my driveway.....
Awesome. I'm beginning to like you a little bit.
Old 9/28/15, 12:46 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Smoked two briskets for a firehouse this weekend. The woman who painted my helmet finished it up and I made them lunch as a thank you (along with paying her, worth every penny). Great weather right now for BBQ.
Old 9/28/15, 01:50 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by kcoTiger
Smoked two briskets for a firehouse this weekend. The woman who painted my helmet finished it up and I made them lunch as a thank you (along with paying her, worth every penny). Great weather right now for BBQ.
Yes it is! And I wanna see pics of the helmet.
Old 9/28/15, 02:00 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by Scothew
Name:  IMG_0051_zpsxbdexnpz.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  99.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0050_zpsloqx8rmf.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  72.9 KB

Name:  IMG_0046_zpsqyim1bjh.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  95.1 KB
Old 9/28/15, 02:37 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 183 Likes on 124 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I thought I was bad with 4 pair.
4 is not nearly enough!

I'm on the beach right now. Looks like the weather is going to suck this week though. Not to mention the shore is full of sea weed right up where the surf breaks. Oh well, I guess I'll have to drown it out with Titos and club soda, lol , (which I'm doing quite well, lol). Had a great meal tonight sitting on the beach with the waves crashing in, great drinks, great food.

Came through B'ham and Odenville yesterday, wide open hauling ****, didn't even slow down to see Paul and Scott, didn't have time to waste.
I can't wait to hit the beach next week. We rented a house right on the beach. So close that the tide comes in under the house.

I don't particularly like feet, but I bet those would look real nice wrapped around my neck.

Yes ma'am. Make feel all sexy and junk.
Pics?

Awesome. I'm beginning to like you a little bit.

Nice!
Old 9/28/15, 04:03 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Wanna see pics of my helmet? Its more of a bell end than a helmet though.
4 is not nearly enough!

I can't wait to hit the beach next week. We rented a house right on the beach. So close that the tide comes in under the house.

Little guy almost got his *** whipped today because of the ocean (and his stubborn know-it-all-ness, if that is a word, lol) Extremely rough surf, huge waves today, double red flag out. I told him not to go deeper than his knees in the ocean. Looked down from the balcony and he was out up to his armpits (or more) and I flipped out. Terrible rip tides out today. I stormed down past the pool, across the beach, and went after him. Dragged his skinny little *** across the beach by the hand and back to the condo, him pouting all the way, didn't say anything though cause he knew I was pissed.

Got back to the condo and he started questioning why I did that. I told him he was lucky I only dragged him across the beach by the hand in front of his friends. Told him he was damned lucky he didn't get his **** whipped right there in front of his little girl friends and buddies that were out there, lol.
Old 9/28/15, 05:47 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Pics?Nice!
Ill pm ya
Old 9/28/15, 06:22 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Mustangs Coast to Coast

Scary stuff Lee. How old is he BTW? I don't think you've ever said.
Old 9/28/15, 06:46 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 183 Likes on 124 Posts
Wanna see pics of my helmet? Its more of a bell end than a helmet though.

Little guy almost got his *** whipped today because of the ocean (and his stubborn know-it-all-ness, if that is a word, lol) Extremely rough surf, huge waves today, double red flag out. I told him not to go deeper than his knees in the ocean. Looked down from the balcony and he was out up to his armpits (or more) and I flipped out. Terrible rip tides out today. I stormed down past the pool, across the beach, and went after him. Dragged his skinny little *** across the beach by the hand and back to the condo, him pouting all the way, didn't say anything though cause he knew I was pissed.

Got back to the condo and he started questioning why I did that. I told him he was lucky I only dragged him across the beach by the hand in front of his friends. Told him he was damned lucky he didn't get his **** whipped right there in front of his little girl friends and buddies that were out there, lol.
Definitely scary stuff. People don't realize how quickly they can get pulled under and swept away. We had quite a few drownings on our beaches this summer

Ill pm ya
Old 9/28/15, 07:05 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
I smoked a Boston butt yesterday and man I think it turned out to be the best one I've made yet. The flavor was deep and rich all the way through from the brine, and only had a light bark since I used Apple wood in my smoker.
Was the bite worse than the bark?
Old 9/28/15, 08:03 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Scary stuff Lee. How old is he BTW? I don't think you've ever said.
Unfortunately he'll be 13 in a few months. But because he has sprouted some new growth this summer he has gone wild. He literally has about 3 hairs under his arms and now he thinks he is a "man".

But hes not enough of a "man" to keep me from dragging his little **** across the beach when he ****s up. lol.

Definitely scary stuff. People don't realize how quickly they can get pulled under and swept away. We had quite a few drownings on our beaches this summer

You'd think he would have more sense than that. Its not like he is unfamiliar with this stuff. We have a home on the beach for God's sake, he has spent several months a year on the ocean since he was little. You'd think a double red flag would raise some alarms, or just how rough the ocean looks.

But hes growing up now and I'm sure he was showing off for some of those hot **** little girls they were hanging out with today, trying to be the bad ****. Too bad being a bad **** got you yanked out of the water and grounded from the water tomorrow, lol. (I'll probably renig on that threat, lol but I'm not telling him, until tomorrow at least, lol)

Yeah, I'm the bad guy, lol.
Old 9/28/15, 08:28 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Unfortunately he'll be 13 in a few months. But because he has sprouted some new growth this summer he has gone wild. He literally has about 3 hairs under his arms and now he thinks he is a "man".

But hes not enough of a "man" to keep me from dragging his little **** across the beach when he ****s up. lol.

You'd think he would have more sense than that. Its not like he is unfamiliar with this stuff. We have a home on the beach for God's sake, he has spent several months a year on the ocean since he was little. You'd think a double red flag would raise some alarms, or just how rough the ocean looks.

But hes growing up now and I'm sure he was showing off for some of those hot **** little girls they were hanging out with today, trying to be the bad ****. Too bad being a bad **** got you yanked out of the water and grounded from the water tomorrow, lol. (I'll probably renig on that threat, lol but I'm not telling him, until tomorrow at least, lol)

Yeah, I'm the bad guy, lol.
Think it's bad now, just wait until he notices girls in heels.
Old 9/28/15, 10:48 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Think it's bad now, just wait until he notices girls in heels.
Oh, trust me. I've already been though all that before. His older brother will be 30 before long, so I know all about everything when it comes to raising these boys and how wild they get. lol. Unless you want to be a grandparent, you really have to keep a leash on them or have them neutered, lol. And don't think it hasn't crossed my mind, lol.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 9/28/15 at 10:51 PM.
Old 9/28/15, 11:46 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 9/28/15 at 11:55 PM.
Old 9/29/15, 12:06 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I am so fuking pissed off right now.
Old 9/29/15, 07:50 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Mix salt Peter with food that may help keep him down a while 😋

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast