Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 2/2/15, 04:54 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Last edited by cdynaco; 2/2/15 at 07:09 AM.
Old 2/2/15, 06:56 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

**** that was a depressing commercial.
Old 2/2/15, 07:12 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by StangMahn

**** that was a depressing commercial.
Yeah it was. Glad you didn't quote it. I literally just woke up from a sound sleep and thought 'what if that has happened to someone here - that wouldn't be funny to them...'

G'nite.
Old 2/2/15, 08:13 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,227 Likes on 1,662 Posts
Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
was a good game
That is some strange Monopoly money? :-)
Old 2/2/15, 08:24 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Happy Groundhog Day!
Old 2/2/15, 10:10 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Good morning/afternoon all
Old 2/2/15, 10:52 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
I seem to have a recent rash of people here who just can't handle my educated opinions.
I imagine plenty of women have developed severe (but probably not recent) rashes from contact with you
Old 2/2/15, 12:08 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 186 Likes on 125 Posts
Originally Posted by tom281
I can't stand Bob Costas.
I can't stand Collinsworth either!

Originally Posted by cdynaco
So disappointed!! That is totally on Pete Carroll. After a great gutsy call at the end of the 1st half, he throws a pass in the last few seconds within a few yards of the goal line??? To screw up the winning touchdown??

How many times has he called a diversion and given it either to BeastMode or let Russell Wilson run in. Jeebus that was stoopid.

A) Kearse save was awesome!!
B) Paul Allen dumbfounded! lol
C) This is for both Pete and cheater Brady!
That was so friggin stupid. It was only 2nd down too

Such a ****ty halftime. I'm stunned some 'producer' actually thought this/she would be good.

I thought it sucked too. I say go back to having a good band up on the stage putting on a concert for the half time show. And I keep hearing people say how much they thought it was the best show in a long, long time

Originally Posted by phiggs54
I imagine plenty of women have developed severe (but probably not recent) rashes from contact with you
lol
Old 2/2/15, 01:10 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I can't stand Collinsworth either!

I've been on the fence about him but last night it was so obvious who he was rooting for it put me over the top, just like Costas and his ******* opinionated statements.

I just read an article on MSN about Collinsworth praising his performance last night and I almost barfed lol.
Old 2/2/15, 01:16 PM
Post *****

I've been on the fence about him but last night it was so obvious who he was rooting for it put me over the top, just like Costas and his ******* opinionated statements.

I just read an article on MSN about Collinsworth praising his performance last night and I almost barfed lol.
Oh that guy - At the beginning of the game he seemed so disinterested. Like he was bored out of his mind to be there. I thought he was going to yawn.
Old 2/2/15, 01:27 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by phiggs54
Lmao. Yeah I tend to bring out the worst in people.
Old 2/2/15, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I can't stand Collinsworth either! That was so friggin stupid. It was only 2nd down too I thought it sucked too. I say go back to having a good band up on the stage putting on a concert for the half time show. And I keep hearing people say how much they thought it was the best show in a long, long time lol
The commentators sucked. The commercials were horrible. Half time show blew chunks and I love me some Katy Perry. Loved the game though. As much as I don't like Brady, I hate Seattle. Low air cheater or not, gotta give Brady props for just being the dominant QB he has been for a very long time.
Old 2/2/15, 01:44 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Ladies and gents please mark the date and time of Al and Tom being in agreement.

((except long time Pats fan here))
Old 2/2/15, 01:57 PM
Post *****

Ladies and gents please mark the date and time of Al and Tom being in agreement.

((except long time Pats fan here))

gotta give Brady props for just being the dominant QB he has been for a very long time.
I surely wouldn't go that far. Yes he is good. But there are many others that are good. And dominant would mean back to the SB sooner than 10yrs. Let's face it, last night he/they got lucky. Not sure why he got MVP. His fate was in Seattle's hands.

Last edited by cdynaco; 2/2/15 at 01:58 PM.
Old 2/2/15, 02:13 PM

Ladies and gents please mark the date and time of Al and Tom being in agreement. ((except long time Pats fan here))
Lol. I really don't like the guy but I won't knock his talent and consistency. Hell we got Drew Breeze but even he doesn't seem as consistent.

Last edited by AlsCobra; 2/2/15 at 02:18 PM.
Old 2/2/15, 02:18 PM

I surely wouldn't go that far. Yes he is good. But there are many others that are good. And dominant would mean back to the SB sooner than 10yrs. Let's face it, last night he/they got lucky. Not sure why he got MVP. His fate was in Seattle's hands.
But how many rings does he have and that's not counting the couple more times he played for one. Again, I don't like him at all but I have to give him King Dingaling status. Was really pulling for Peyton to win it all.
Old 2/2/15, 02:32 PM
Post *****

But how many rings does he have and that's not counting the couple more times he played for one. Again, I don't like him at all but I have to give him King Dingaling status. Was really pulling for Peyton to win it all.
True but until yesterday, he falls under "what have you done for me lately". lol
And yesterday he threw a couple of TD's. Big deal - he does that every game. He did nothing outstanding that deserves MVP. In fact one of his two interceptions was a really lame throw. And who was he throwing to when he got sacked? No one around...
The Pats didn't win. Seattle lost.

Last edited by cdynaco; 2/2/15 at 02:35 PM.
Old 2/2/15, 02:41 PM

True but until yesterday, he falls under "what have you done for me lately". lol And yesterday he threw a couple of TD's. Big deal - he does that every game. He did nothing outstanding that deserves MVP. The Pats didn't win. Seattle lost.
You can't really say that. It was a back and forth game the whole time on both sides of the ball. Seattle got away with one of the luckiest catches I've seen and it really should have been incomplete but somehow he came up with it while on his back. Then a really lucky or unlucky pick at the goal line. Seems like if you take those two luck plays out, Pats still win. They got beat by a team just as good as them. Equal match up and a great game with a great ending. I'm satisfied.
Old 2/2/15, 02:44 PM
Post *****

You can't really say that. It was a back and forth game the whole time on both sides of the ball. Seattle got away with one of the luckiest catches I've seen and it really should have been incomplete but somehow he came up with it while on his back. Then a really lucky or unlucky pick at the goal line. Seems like if you take those two luck plays out, Pats still win. They got beat by a team just as good as them. Equal match up and a great game with a great ending. I'm satisfied.
Definitely a good game.

But I'd say the reason they gave him MVP is because nobody else did anything to deserve it either. The Pats grind it out. That's how they play. Seattle has spectacular plays most every game. That's how they play.

Last edited by cdynaco; 2/2/15 at 02:47 PM.
Old 2/2/15, 02:49 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I'll take it either way. But would argue Brady had a great game even considering the 2 picks. He completed more in the 4th quarter than Wilson did the whole game not to mention coming back from 10 down which has never happened in the SB before let alone against Seattle's defense which was something like 29-0 when up by 10 points over the last three seasons.

Anyway, great game maybe the best SB in a decade.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast