Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 2/2/15, 02:51 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Definitely a good game. But I'd say the reason they gave him MVP is because nobody else did anything to deserve it either. That Pats grind it out. That's how they play. Seattle has spectacular plays most every game. That's how they play.
Yep. Brady gets in that groove picking 8yds at a time just wearing down a defense. Was hoping Gronkowski would have made just a bit more impact and got MVP instead. At least he's likable. Lol
Old 2/2/15, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by tom281
I'll take it either way. But would argue Brady had a great game even considering the 2 picks. He completed more in the 4th quarter than Wilson did the whole game not to mention coming back from 10 down which has never happened in the SB before let alone against Seattle's defense which was something like 29-0 when up by 10 points over the last three seasons. Anyway, great game maybe the best SB in a decade.
That just because you're a Pats fan. Lol. Best is when the Saints won.
Old 2/2/15, 02:52 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by tom281
I'll take it either way. But would argue Brady had a great game even considering the 2 picks. He completed more in the 4th quarter than Wilson did the whole game not to mention coming back from 10 down which has never happened in the SB before let alone against Seattle's defense which was something like 29-0 when up by 10 points over the last three seasons.

Anyway, great game maybe the best SB in a decade.
I will add that I was frustrated at the large number of missed tackles by Seattle D. That was uncharacteristic and allowed too many yards and conversions compared to many games this season when they were really on the mark.
But Wilson did a lot with the little comparative time he had the ball.

Last edited by cdynaco; 2/2/15 at 02:54 PM.
Old 2/2/15, 02:59 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
That just because you're a Pats fan. Lol. Best is when the Saints won.
I meant from a competitive standpoint. Even if Seattle would have won on that last possession I honestly felt it was a great game they way it went back and forth.

I will add that I was frustrated at the large number of missed tackles by Seattle D. That was uncharacteristic and allowed too many yards and conversions compared to many games this season when they were really on the mark. But Wilson did a lot with the little comparative time he had the ball.
The Pats have several squirrelly little receivers that make it hard! But it was uncharacteristic of them for sure.
Old 2/2/15, 05:11 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Three hours to get home today.....
Old 2/2/15, 05:15 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
Three hours to get home today.....
I haven't left the house since Friday, lol.
Old 2/2/15, 05:29 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

And probably half nekkid the whole time too
Old 2/2/15, 05:34 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
And probably half nekkid the whole time too
Too damned cold. Sweat pants, t shirts and house shoes.
Old 2/2/15, 05:50 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I am really shocked at the number of new members the last year or so, that don't know squat about cars, much less Mustangs. Particularly the last few months.
What did they go directly from video games to buying new cars?? Don't have a clue about cars or engines but man are they wicked with those thumbs!!!
Old 2/2/15, 05:55 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

Lucky you, I wish I didn't go to work today. Was pointless for me to go since it took me an hour and a half to get there this morning and then 3 hours to get home. I only spent 5 hours at work so I spent almost more time on the **** road then at work.
Old 2/2/15, 06:06 PM

I am really shocked at the number of new members the last year or so, that don't know squat about cars, much less Mustangs. Particularly the last few months. What did they go directly from video games to buying new cars?? Don't have a clue about cars or engines but man are they wicked with those thumbs!!!
Lmao. It's a new world. Internet hot rodders. Regurgitating a bunch of BS they read somewhere else. Not a single original comment, idea, or thought. Following the flock towards someone else's accomplishments. Really would like to see someone go a complete different direction with something for once.
Old 2/2/15, 06:22 PM
Legacy TMS Member

It was like that back around 07/08 when the 05/06 cars started hitting used dealerships and first time mustang and/or V8 owners were like "adding this carbon fiber wing will help keep the rear planted down the back straight away" lol. Now to me seems like the 11 and 12 cars are readily showing up as cheap (considering) and available so it's kinda the same thing again.

Most of the true innovative tech for the S197 has come and gone and there's a generation that would rather read and idolize a few things they saw somewhere other than try something for themselves for once.
Old 2/2/15, 06:48 PM
Post *****

For whatever reason while I still have interest in modding my cars and still do it seems my interest in this site from a Mustang perspective is done for. I can't take the constant inane threads. I drove a Ecoboost and this is what I think. I replaced my shorty antenna. I washed my car heres a hundred pics. V6 vs V8. EB4 vs V6. Blah blah blah put a bullet in my brain.
Old 2/2/15, 07:03 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I'm keeping faith that we'll have some S550 members that get out ahead of the pack and bring some good, innovative tech to the site. Although admittedly I wont personally gain much from it, it would be great for the site.
Old 2/2/15, 07:20 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I kinda feel like mods have reached a plateau...they're all going to be similar anymore. And you can't really do much appearance wise to the cars aside from changing some bumpers and the hood.
Old 2/2/15, 07:40 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
For whatever reason while I still have interest in modding my cars and still do it seems my interest in this site from a Mustang perspective is done for. I can't take the constant inane threads. I drove a Ecoboost and this is what I think. I replaced my shorty antenna. I washed my car heres a hundred pics. V6 vs V8. EB4 vs V6. Blah blah blah put a bullet in my brain.
I have dozens of pics of updates and I just don't feel like posting them in my ONE build thread that I started...mainly because the stupid app makes it just retarded to post more than one pic.
Old 2/2/15, 07:47 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by laserred38
I have dozens of pics of updates and I just don't feel like posting them in my ONE build thread that I started...mainly because the stupid app makes it just retarded to post more than one pic.
I freely admit that I haven't contributed **** in a long time. At least you are making threads and trying. But the newest crowd just isn't for me. I'm seriously considering retirement.
Old 2/2/15, 08:00 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I freely admit that I haven't contributed **** in a long time. At least you are making threads and trying. But the newest crowd just isn't for me. I'm seriously considering retirement.
I freely admit that I haven't contributed **** ever.
Old 2/2/15, 08:01 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
I'm ignoring a lot too. There's a few on here that's talk to, and that's about it. I have met up with a few members though, and that has been really cool. I would def like to do a central get together since I missed the 50th stuff, but we'd need to plan that way out. TMS is a part of my daily routine. I'd gladly be on here and talk to the few that I like and ignore the rest, versus being on fb. I spend a lot of free time on here and instagram, looking at car and gun stuff.
Old 2/2/15, 08:06 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by laserred38
I'm the same way. I have been documenting my mods on the '14 on my iPad but haven't wanted to start my own build thread mainly because it's not as easy to do on a mobile device. It's funny looking back now when I had my 06 I posted everything about it. Multiple blowers, five different exhaust comparisons, cam comparisons, header installs, etc etc etc. Maybe I'm just lazy now lol.
Retirement my *** quit being a wussy.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast