Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/31/15, 01:36 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 626 Likes on 451 Posts
Originally Posted by shurtual86
Yup I don't know any of the terms , and next time I see him, I'll ask what kind of vape he has. IIRC his started leaking after about 3 months, but he most likely dropped it.
PS

Ask him what kind of juices he is using and what strengths he uses. Get back to me and I'll give him some links to this place, they sell online too. I've read reviews from their stuff from all over the nation and it always ranks high. I felt lucky that I was close enough to one of their stores where I could try it all first hand.

I'll admit, I was skeptical, I was a smoker for 30 years, but the people I met in the store were top notch, very knowledgeable and very polite. I expected a bunch of young dip****s to be condescending because I knew literally nothing about vaping, but it was the complete opposite. They were extremely professional, and very helpful to a first time guy.
Two thumbs up from me, I appreciate good customer service and they do it to the hilt. And that is high praise from me, they are very professional and their products are top notch. Don't know how the price compares because I'm a newb, but it seems really reasonable to me.

The 15ml bottles are about $8 and the 30ml bottles are around $15. I think the specials are mix and match 3 15ml for $22 and 3 30ml for $38. But that is in the local stores.
Old 1/31/15, 02:06 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'll for sure ask him and let you know.
Can't sleep even though I have been awake since 4 am yesterday. Finally finished watching were the millers, it was alright.
Old 1/31/15, 02:09 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Make the best of it man, just know that your boy will never forget being with you on this trip, regardless of the people that are on it with you. Hes only going to remember that his dad took time off to do it with him and he will remember that for the rest of his life. He might think you are an embarrassing d bag right now, but later on he will respect you and thank you for being there with him when he gets older and understands what a real man is. I give you a thumbs up for doing that with him. I'm sure hes a good boy and it makes you look like a good man. Honestly, I couldn't stay on a ****ing bus that long, that is a hell of a ride from LA to DC and NY. I did compromise on my smoking. I gave in and tried some different things AL. Found a company in TN. that makes their own juices and they are loved all around America. Decided to go up and check them out. After sampling flavors and devices, ended up with this... Had to drive to Tn. but but the store and the people there were awesome. I told them I was a novice, didn't know anything about any of that vape stuff and they spent 2 hours teaching me about the equipment, flavors, nicotine levels, etc. and didn't pressure me to buy anything or upsell me anything. Got some awesome equipment for a great price, the e-juice is fantastic, I don't even want a cig and I spent about half of what I thought I would need to to get started. I'm going back for more stuff. However, I was shocked at how much and how popular this vaping is and what a trend it has become. I was blown away. You can easily spend $400 on a vape unit when you get deep into it and know all of the technical terms and equipment specs.
Well I don't believe my boy thinks I'm a DB at least not yet. Lol. He's a good kid so far and we watch him closely but still let him be who he is. I let him get away with some dumb stuff but always let him know that I know what he's up to. If I could get him to try harder in school, then I would have nothing to complain about. Lol

Glad you picked up a vaporizer. There's a store near me that specializes in those. I've tried the over the counter Ecigs but those all just suck. I need to check into the better stuff I guess. Gotta be less deadly than Marlboro.
Old 1/31/15, 02:11 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by shurtual86
I'll for sure ask him and let you know.
Can't sleep even though I have been awake since 4 am yesterday. Finally finished watching were the millers, it was alright.
Do that. I might be able to give him a lead on some really good e juice. I'll give you some links to what I've found. I don't know much but I know reviews across the nation don't lie, gotta keep them all in check.
Old 1/31/15, 02:26 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Well I don't believe my boy thinks I'm a DB at least not yet. Lol. He's a good kid so far and we watch him closely but still let him be who he is. I let him get away with some dumb stuff but always let him know that I know what he's up to. If I could get him to try harder in school, then I would have nothing to complain about. Lol

Glad you picked up a vaporizer. There's a store near me that specializes in those. I've tried the over the counter Ecigs but those all just suck. I need to check into the better stuff I guess. Gotta be less deadly than Marlboro.
Sorry Al, I didn't mean to be an ***. I feel really bad for insinuating that. I didn't mean it that way. I'm sure he is a good boy, same as I think mine is a good boy and my little nephews are good boys. I truly apologize if I offended you or your boys Al. I'm sure they are wonderful young men, just like my boys.

I'm heading back down there in April for a month of Gulf relaxation. I don't know much about sports, but my little nephews down there that play tournament baseball are some bad **** boys. Last time I looked they were ranked # 4 out of 836 teams on the USSSA 11 and under rankings.
Old 1/31/15, 02:33 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Saw a yellow Boss LS today when I was in town. It was pulling out into traffic up ahead of me and got away before I could get a good pic of it.
Old 1/31/15, 02:56 AM

Sorry Al, I didn't mean to be an ***. I feel really bad for insinuating that. I didn't mean it that way. I'm sure he is a good boy, same as I think mine is a good boy and my little nephews are good boys. I truly apologize if I offended you or your boys Al. I'm sure they are wonderful young men, just like my boys. I'm heading back down there in April for a month of Gulf relaxation. I don't know much about sports, but my little nephews down there that play tournament baseball are some bad **** boys. Last time I looked they were ranked # 4 out of 836 teams on the USSSA 11 and under rankings.
Dude it would take a hell of a lot more to insult me. Lol But I know exactly what you mean. At that age I couldn't stand my parents. And I went real dark for quite a few years but somehow I got over all of it. Never forgot what they did right and what they did wrong and try my best to not screw these kids up. Honestly I'm a different person around my kids. But then again I'm a lot different person too. Still got that dark side that I'm never getting rid of but I also have control of it. Only let it out when I have a chaperone. Lol
Old 1/31/15, 03:06 AM

Yesterday I woke up and prepared to paint one of my bedrooms. I grabbed some old Hanes underwear from the dresser and got dressed. I really don't know how I ever survived before I discovered Underarmour drawers. The old Hanes that I used to wear for years are like burlap now. If you guys still haven't tried some Underarmour drawers, do yourselves a favor and go try a pair. They last twice as long if the price keeps you from buying them.
Old 1/31/15, 03:13 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Saw a yellow Boss LS today when I was in town. It was pulling out into traffic up ahead of me and got away before I could get a good pic of it.
saw your boss & he is Asian
Old 1/31/15, 03:40 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Gun show tomorrow in Gettysburg with the hubby and kid....maybe I'll buy my first gun. May look for a Pink Lady S&W

One Mustang deserves another Mustang (Colt). Great for pocket or purse, .380ACP's are fun as hell to shoot.

Pocketlite:

Or XSP:

Old 1/31/15, 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by cdynaco
One Mustang deserves another Mustang (Colt). Great for pocket or purse, .380ACP's are fun as hell to shoot. Pocketlite: . Or XSP:
.380's are great. Still has decent stopping power but you can drain a clip quickly and accurately. If I even considered a carry license, a sig 380 would be ideal. For a short time I had a Makarov 380 that was a wonderful little gun.
Old 1/31/15, 06:22 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
.380's are great.

If you're a 60 year old lady
Old 1/31/15, 07:46 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Yesterday I woke up and prepared to paint one of my bedrooms. I grabbed some old Hanes underwear from the dresser and got dressed. I really don't know how I ever survived before I discovered Underarmour drawers. The old Hanes that I used to wear for years are like burlap now. If you guys still haven't tried some Underarmour drawers, do yourselves a favor and go try a pair. They last twice as long if the price keeps you from buying them.
Totally agree. I love mine and the definitely last longer, by a long shot!
Old 1/31/15, 08:19 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Lulz
Old 1/31/15, 09:05 AM
Post *****

Dangit!!!

I should have said

If you don't drive a V8 Mustang
Old 1/31/15, 11:11 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Same thing ain't it lol!?
Old 1/31/15, 11:35 AM

Dangit!!! I should have said If you don't drive a V8 Mustang
Originally Posted by tom281
Same thing ain't it lol!?

Gary I forgot everything was bigger in Texas. Lol
Seriously though, that .380 will go through rounds like a cap gun. Don't know for all of them but that Makarov was really accurate even when rapid firing.
Old 1/31/15, 12:16 PM
Post *****

Gary I forgot everything was bigger in Texas. Lol Seriously though, that .380 will go through rounds like a cap gun. Don't know for all of them but that Makarov was really accurate even when rapid firing.

Less powder less mass less recoil better accuracy

With a 6'-6" 280 pound psychopathic murderer high on crank coming at you I doubt he'd even feel it. Heck a 9mm would probably just **** him off more.
Old 1/31/15, 12:18 PM
Post *****

Jill's gonna kick your asz for that!
Old 1/31/15, 12:26 PM
Post *****

With a 6'-6" 280 pound psychopathic murderer high on crank coming at you I doubt he'd even feel it. Heck a 9mm would probably just **** him off more.
Don't tell me you're a Craigslister too?

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast