Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 8/8/13, 05:41 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Blue Notch

First thing I would buy would be that red Mach 1 in Stillwater. Want that thing so bad!
Yup, and get everything for a coyote engine swap
Originally Posted by svopaul
This is why we don't let Scothew come to the Race at Barbers anymore.....

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/865/izl.gif
Old 8/8/13, 06:27 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Jamesypoo there's a coyote motor and other stuff sitting in the shed in the backyard lol
Old 8/8/13, 07:52 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Originally Posted by Stage_3
Welcome back stranger. Hope all is well and better now!
Getting there! Can't wait to tell his sister to suck a fat one soon as this is over

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
Welcome back Steff!!!!!!

Evening everyone
Hello Jersey
Old 8/8/13, 08:27 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Jamesypoo there's a coyote motor and other stuff sitting in the shed in the backyard lol
Have it mysteriously disappear and then magically reappear in my garage.
Old 8/8/13, 09:58 PM

Glad I don't go up there very often.

DULUTH - Duluth police are cracking down on drivers with loud mufflers and exhausts.

Department officials say there have been a lot of noise complaints recently.

So, beginning Aug. 9, Duluth police will be out in force ready to enforce and educate drivers.

Police say it's a quality of life concern.
http://www.fox21online.com/news/arti...-loud-vehicles
Old 8/8/13, 10:03 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Unless you're revving the bloody **** out of it, you've got nothing to worry about. Mine rumbles, but I can keep it pretty quiet (relatively so, anyway).
Old 8/8/13, 10:14 PM

I wish mine were louder.
Old 8/8/13, 10:27 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Freakin' lunatics.

Man posts on facebook that he had killed his wife, and posted a pic of her dead body.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ebook/2633953/
Old 8/8/13, 10:34 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Freakin' lunatics.

Man posts on facebook that he had killed his wife, and posted a pic of her dead body.

"Status update of the year" winner IMO

Old 8/8/13, 10:50 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Freakin' lunatics.

And again I would like to thank you Mr. Zuckerburg for helping bring us all together.
Old 8/9/13, 04:04 AM
Legacy Tms Member

good morning everyone!
Old 8/9/13, 04:25 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Interesting......

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
Oh what's up everyone!? Incase y'all forgot about me my name is Stefanny I've missed y'all <3

Been super busy and haven't been in the best of moods dealing with Justin's family so I thought it'd be better to stay away awhile.

Last edited by shurtual86; 8/9/13 at 04:28 AM.
Old 8/9/13, 04:31 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Its going to end up going into the fusion at this rate
Old 8/9/13, 05:56 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Friday! I think we're going to see "Planes" at the drive-in tonight
Old 8/9/13, 06:21 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Glad I don't go up there very often.

http://www.fox21online.com/news/arti...-loud-vehicles
Originally Posted by StangMahn
Unless you're revving the bloody **** out of it, you've got nothing to worry about. Mine rumbles, but I can keep it pretty quiet (relatively so, anyway).
I don't know how it is in other areas, but it's not the cars that are loud, it's the motorcycles here. There was a news story on it once and a lot of them are above the legal limits. Nothing gets done about it and the riders claim it's for safety so other people can hear them and know they are there.
Old 8/9/13, 06:23 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by codeman94
We keep planes at the airport at this end of the country!

Old 8/9/13, 07:30 AM

Its going to end up going into the fusion at this rate
WHAT?!
Originally Posted by codeman94
Still want to go to a drive-in someday. I think there might only be one left around here.

Originally Posted by denlem
I don't know how it is in other areas, but it's not the cars that are loud, it's the motorcycles here. There was a news story on it once and a lot of them are above the legal limits. Nothing gets done about it and the riders claim it's for safety so other people can hear them and know they are there.
I love hearing loud cars (aside from ricers). Some people are just no fun.
Old 8/9/13, 07:42 AM
Legacy Tms Member

WHAT?!
Still want to go to a drive-in someday. I think there might only be one left around here.

I love hearing loud cars (aside from ricers). Some people are just no fun.
Nathan, the dimensions of a mustang and a fusion are so similar that it can be possible to make it fit!
Old 8/9/13, 09:03 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
As I suspected the writing was on the wall. I got fired yesterday - my buddy said "only you could get fired from a company, rehired a few years later, and then fired again." Hah. Legal action incoming. They are so stupid. And screwed me out of roughly $26k in stock as of today's value. That's fine, due to them owing me stock from my previous employment, harassment from my managers (backed up via email, and documented HR complaints that went unanswered), and breaks/meals not being given in a timely manner (I was asked to clock out for lunch, even if I didn't take one, which was almost every day - my emails to customers during that clocked out period will back that up), my lawyer is going to have a field day. I'm sure they won't want this to go to court and/or reach the news/forums. They f*cked with the wrong guy. They didn't even have my last check ready, and I received an email notification of it being shipped to my house, BEFORE they even told my manager. He was blindsided. And pissed, as were my coworkers. In CA, you must provide the last check immediately at the time of termination. At first, the tracking info said it would arrive by 8pm last night - now it says 8pm tonight. Calling CA labor board to file complaint, so they get fined. I am going for every single fee and fine I can get. Normally I, and I'm sure we all, would look down on this as we live in sue-happy America. This time though, it is deserved, and I hope to get all my coworkers who work their ***** off for this company some well deserved fair treatment. I know it's probably the same story in the rest of corporate America, but I'm not going to stand for it, especially when they fire me with my girlfriend being pregnant - oh, what's that? Discrimination? Throw it in.
Old 8/9/13, 10:22 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
As I suspected the writing was on the wall. I got fired yesterday - my buddy said "only you could get fired from a company, rehired a few years later, and then fired again." Hah. Legal action incoming. They are so stupid. And screwed me out of roughly $26k in stock as of today's value. That's fine, due to them owing me stock from my previous employment, harassment from my managers (backed up via email, and documented HR complaints that went unanswered), and breaks/meals not being given in a timely manner (I was asked to clock out for lunch, even if I didn't take one, which was almost every day - my emails to customers during that clocked out period will back that up), my lawyer is going to have a field day. I'm sure they won't want this to go to court and/or reach the news/forums. They f*cked with the wrong guy. They didn't even have my last check ready, and I received an email notification of it being shipped to my house, BEFORE they even told my manager. He was blindsided. And pissed, as were my coworkers. In CA, you must provide the last check immediately at the time of termination. At first, the tracking info said it would arrive by 8pm last night - now it says 8pm tonight. Calling CA labor board to file complaint, so they get fined. I am going for every single fee and fine I can get. Normally I, and I'm sure we all, would look down on this as we live in sue-happy America. This time though, it is deserved, and I hope to get all my coworkers who work their ***** off for this company some well deserved fair treatment. I know it's probably the same story in the rest of corporate America, but I'm not going to stand for it, especially when they fire me with my girlfriend being pregnant - oh, what's that? Discrimination? Throw it in.
Yeah good luck with that.

It's a dirty world Cuz. Go get another job. This plan you have will not work out.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast