Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 10/24/12, 02:19 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
These are just gross. But I can't stand white chocolate either. Wife just had to get em.
Attached Images  
Old 10/24/12, 02:19 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Addict. Sounds like its time for internet anonymous.

Dealing with all the ****ed up people you run into just drives me crazy and keeps me in a bad mood. The way they drive, the way they act in stores, everyone constantly on a GD cellphone, it all just grates on my last nerve.

I love being at home. Minding my own business, I can go walk around in the woods, fix something to eat, have a few drinks, etc. and not have to deal with these ****ing idiots that permeate the landscape nowadays.

I do like to get out and ride around, but usually stay in rural areas and I don't stop and go in anywhere that I have to deal with people. I'm just sick of humans. Seems like winter coming on always does this to me, I just want to hibernate.
Old 10/24/12, 02:21 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

I love being at home.
Old 10/24/12, 02:21 PM

I'm getting lazy as hell. I don't even want to shave anymore, only do it about once a week now, and the only reason I do it then is because I can't stand the way if feels anymore.

I've realized that if I lived alone, it would be very easy for me to become a hermit. I've gotten to where I hate going out in public for ordinary tasks and having to deal with people, and I avoid doing it at all costs.
I was kinda like that for a lot of my adult life. Just a few close friends. Now I'm really making an effort to deal with people. Crowds and public gatherings. I do have a touch of social anxiety disorder I think. Alcohol helps.
Old 10/24/12, 02:24 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
These are just gross. But I can't stand white chocolate either. Wife just had to get em.

I've been craving those white chocolate covered pretzels, love those things. Need to get our friend that has the confectionery shop to bring me a bag of them. And the regular chocolate covered ones as well.
Old 10/24/12, 02:26 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by "AlsCobra
I can't stand white chocolate.

Name:  image-150758493.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  96.5 KB

(had to do that for Lee while he is busy being a hermit)
Old 10/24/12, 02:26 PM

I've been craving those white chocolate covered pretzels, love those things. Need to get our friend that has the confectionery shop to bring me a bag of them. And the regular chocolate covered ones as well.
Or maybe you could get out of your cave and go be sociable. Go say hi.
Old 10/24/12, 02:27 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I was kinda like that for a lot of my adult life. Just a few close friends. Now I'm really making an effort to deal with people. Crowds and public gatherings. I do have a touch of social anxiety disorder I think. Alcohol helps.
Oh, when I'm drinking, I love being out talking to people. I can hang out for hours talking to strangers. Still don't like crowds though, I get all tense and agitated and want to get the **** out of there ASAP.
Old 10/24/12, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by phiggs54
Originally Posted by "AlsCobra
I can't stand white chocolate.
(had to do that for Lee while he is busy being a hermit)
Is white chocolate as racist as chocolate cracker?
Old 10/24/12, 02:30 PM

Oh, when I'm drinking, I love being out talking to people. I can hang out for hours talking to strangers. Still don't like crowds though, I get all tense and agitated and want to get the **** out of there ASAP.
Yup I start making a list of the people I would like to slap the **** out of in crowds. I'm trying my best to get over that but still requires alcohol for now.
Old 10/24/12, 02:30 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Careful there honky lips
Old 10/24/12, 02:37 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Or maybe you could get out of your cave and go be sociable. Go say hi.
Meh, its about a 40 mile trip and they're only open during the day which means I'd have to deal with all that traffic in town. I'll just get the ol' lady to go by and get some, or have her bring me some next week since the kids will probably be going trick or treating together.
Old 10/24/12, 02:37 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts

I those too
Old 10/24/12, 02:41 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I tried these the other day. Sweet and salt is a weird combo to taste but good.
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-2574236700.jpg  
Old 10/24/12, 02:44 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
I tried these the other day. Sweet and salt is a weird combo to taste but good.
I like those, but the ones she makes are just so much richer and fresh.
Old 10/24/12, 03:52 PM
Service Manager

Received 447 Likes on 221 Posts
Does Paul get his Pm's?
Of Course I do...however sometimes I get busy and it takes me a day or so to sit down and get to them. Responding on here is pretty quick and easy and takes no thought. I don't access PM's off my cell...or this forum much just because I type SO much faster on a keyboard and I would never do the large Multi quotes off my phone, that would be a pain in the ****.

Originally Posted by Scothew
I dont know, im not his wife/mom/maid/butler.
They wouldn't know either

Yes, he just doesn't answer the ones that come from dipsticks.

actually....

no i havent.
Well, I think you did once....I think...

How sweet, you just call him? Lol
Sure, just like I am one of a priveledged few to have his number, he has mine.

text, call, throw a rock.. one of them works if i need his help with something.
Brisket smoke signals work well too

I'm thinking Paul might not like Joe. Then again, I'm probably not one of the favorites in the admin circle either.
Lots of people assume things...

Why wouldn't like me? I only asked if he answers his Pm's because I was about to send him one.

I think the admin would be bored without us.
Bored? No...we all have FAR more important things going on in our lives

I like white chocolate but the thought of those make me

Now THOSE are the shiznit!

I don't like crowds either...

Is white chocolate as racist as chocolate cracker?
If we are on that topic....here is something to ponder. Why is it that if you assault someone and yell a racial slur, it is a whole new level of hate crime.....but if you walk into work at Ft. Hood, shoot up the place and people and yell "Allah Akbar", it is "workplace violence"?!?

Yup I start making a list of the people I would like to slap the **** out of in crowds. I'm trying my best to get over that but still requires alcohol for now.
I make a list of people to slap here

Joe, no worries....I'll get to your PM but I have a car to deliver tonight that we just restored so I've got a bit going on.
Old 10/24/12, 03:54 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by svopaul

Of Course I do...however sometimes I get busy and it takes me a day or so to sit down and get to them. Responding on here is pretty quick and easy and takes no thought. I don't access PM's off my cell...or this forum much just because I type SO much faster on a keyboard and I would never do the large Multi quotes off my phone, that would be a pain in the ****.

They wouldn't know either

Well, I think you did once....I think...

Sure, just like I am one of a priveledged few to have his number, he has mine.

Brisket smoke signals work well too

Lots of people assume things...

Bored? No...we all have FAR more important things going on in our lives

I like white chocolate but the thought of those make me

Now THOSE are the shiznit!

I don't like crowds either...

If we are on that topic....here is something to ponder. Why is it that if you assault someone and yell a racial slur, it is a whole new level of hate crime.....but if you walk into work at Ft. Hood, shoot up the place and people and yell "Allah Akbar", it is "workplace violence"?!?

I make a list of people to slap here

Joe, no worries....I'll get to your PM but I have a car to deliver tonight that we just restored so I've got a bit going on.
I wasn't worried lol I was just asking because I was sending you one, that's all.
Old 10/24/12, 07:58 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Dealing with all the ****ed up people you run into just drives me crazy and keeps me in a bad mood. The way they drive, the way they act in stores, everyone constantly on a GD cellphone, it all just grates on my last nerve.

I love being at home. Minding my own business, I can go walk around in the woods, fix something to eat, have a few drinks, etc. and not have to deal with these ****ing idiots that permeate the landscape nowadays.

I do like to get out and ride around, but usually stay in rural areas and I don't stop and go in anywhere that I have to deal with people. I'm just sick of humans. Seems like winter coming on always does this to me, I just want to hibernate.
agreed. Out on business or when I'm expected to be, I'm more than happy to be sociable. But for the most part I just enjoy the pace and quiet that comes from being home.

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I those too

mom gets a shipment from a company they do business with around Christmas, and I can't wait to crack into those things.
Old 10/24/12, 11:45 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Does anyone watch American Restoration on History? A while back the son talked his dad into letting him buy a truck to start building. It was a late 60s F100 that was slammed to the ground with air bags, a work in progress that the guy was selling because he couldn't finish it.

Fast forward a couple seasons later, and I noticed the truck sitting in the shop during a scene recently. Most of the front end was removed, but something caught my eye. Its got a new 5.0 in it. Wish they would do some of the show about the truck as hes working on it.

And I love the black Ford truck of Rick's.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 10/24/12 at 11:49 PM.
Old 10/25/12, 06:10 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Happy Birthday, Paul!

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast