Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/7/12, 02:26 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew
This is your captain speaking

Glad I didn't have a mouthful of cofee when I read this!
Old 11/7/12, 06:15 AM
INKY

Here is what I will be doing on Friday night!
Mustangs Coast to Coast-ticket.jpg
Old 11/7/12, 06:42 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
This is your captain speaking

Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Here is what I will be doing on Friday night!
Attachment 123518
Have fun!

We are supposed to get some snow here today
Old 11/7/12, 06:45 AM
INKY

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple

Have fun!

We are supposed to get some snow here today
Thanks Jill! Have to drop the girls off about 1.5 hours away, but should be back by the time doors open. Weather here has been cold, but a little too warm to snow.
Old 11/7/12, 06:55 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Thanks Jill! Have to drop the girls off about 1.5 hours away, but should be back by the time doors open. Weather here has been cold, but a little too warm to snow.
I think the roads are still to warm for it to stick to them. At least I hope so. Calling for an inch or two. The truck is already hooked up to the toy hauler cuz the Mr. is going riding this weekend, so I didn't drive it.
Old 11/7/12, 06:57 AM
INKY

I think the roads are still to warm for it to stick to them. At least I hope so. Calling for an inch or two. The truck is already hooked up to the toy hauler cuz the Mr. is going riding this weekend, so I didn't drive it.
We had the same thing here a couple weekends ago. Already put the Boss away for the winter Hopefully it is a normal winter here and we don't get too much snow.
Old 11/7/12, 06:57 AM
Service Manager

Received 452 Likes on 224 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Its gonna be a loooooooooooonnnngggg night.
Who are you kidding, it's going to be a LOoooooooooonnnngggggg 4 years! Anyone that believes this moron is all of the sudden going to change and work across the isles is smoking crack.

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I've got to decide whether to give myself a fat bonus in 2012 or if I can spread it out into 2013.

I'm kidding. But isn't that the way Repubs are supposed to think.
I'm going into lock down mode to just survive...I already don't take a paycheck, I invest everything back into the business. Now it's time to go even leaner and go into survival mode.

I don't care how big of a bonus you give yourself, just as long as you start to pay your fair share of it.
You didn't build that...so you should give it all to the Gov't and those lazy asses who refuse to work for a living.

Well, no matter how it turns out, I'm just glad I've got that golden parachute if the fit does hit the shan. Don't all conservatives?
Yeah right....I've got the guarantee that I'll be out in the cold while the lazy asses drive new cars and get tatoos and cigarettes.

I have no idea what they get paid. I don't hire illegals. But I also don't know if my subcontractors hire illegals either. Don't ask don't tell.

Serially though. I don't think they do. And that's what the lawyer told me to say.
I'm sure it is.....Don't ask Don't tell is back as policy in the white house...when it comes to Lybia, Don't ask, Don't Tell.

I called in sick to work tomorrow.

Romney wins and I'm doing burnouts down Main St. In the R. He loses and I'm gonna be busy parting out my cars.

You better be busy locking them up before the Gov't determines some lazy **** needs your spare cars more than you and wants you to spread the wealth.

I'm holding you to the burnout part and you best take regan to film it
Good luck with that....

Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Hey guys. Have I missed anything in the many many pages that I didnt read
Just typical BS, BS, BS....then last night we all got ****ed.

Dang Joe. My UPS guy just dropped a package across the street at this hour. Is he lazy or what? :jester.
Yeah, my Clown in Brown left a $1300 package outside in the rain WHEN THE FRONT DOOR WAS OPEN!!! What a friggin idiot! Thanks to the Union for retaining such idiots

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Sounds like my UPS driver. Course he has a real route.

Not a stub route like Joe. Who pulls up to a high rise office building and rides the elevator for a few hours.

Lmao at this state. The republican GOP party tonight is being held at a very large and really cool tactical firearms dealer here in bham. Wonder how many folks will hit the firing range tonight?
Unless we are seceding from the Union I don't know what they were partying over

That probably won't be the only place shots will be fired tonight in B'ham, lol.
Nope, all the entitlement base will be shooting in the air because their gravy train got another 4 years

Originally Posted by vinnygt
Lol with anger? :P
In celebration of entitlement spending......Conservatives don't waste ammunition, they will be stock piling it.

Never is! They have shot monitors all over the city downtown now. They said 4th of July there was over 1000 confirmed shots across the city that they were able to identify as not fireworks. And ppl wonder why I carry.

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
That's ****ing crazy, when one person here shoots in the air on the Fourth of July someone usually dies.
You mean your people out there know how to point a gun other than sideways?

They don't waste bullets shooting them in the air down here, lol.
Nope, time to increase the inventory!

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Will Obamacare pay for a weed prescription in Arkansas now? Hmmmmmm
Yes, if you voted for Obama.....and at the expense of a cardiac patient who is deemed no longer worth keeping alive.

Originally Posted by stangfoeva
Is everyone OK in here?

Just checking because with the passion being shown in the political section the past few months I was sure there'd be some mass suicides when this thing ended...
OK, yes....disappointed? extremely. But if you can't beat em, join em.....so I am now going to do everything I can to get my free **** and sponge off the system. Anyone know how I can get my Obama phone?

Nope!

My tires are good for another four years.
Or until they come to take it away and give it to someone who needs a car because they don't want to work to get their own.

This!

BTW he was a Republican Joe. You know. The enemy.

And when he said he wanted to preserve the Union he wasn't talking about teamsters.
Truth

Republicans weren't ******** back then like they are today.
Spoken like a true liberal douchebag

Neither were liberals....

Now I am going to learn how to game the system and get my free stuff....I worked from 7:30 am to 9:30 PM yesterday....no more, not busting my *** anymore to help pay for the freeloading leaches of this country.

OH, and my new labor rates are officially in effect.....I'm not kidding either.

Last edited by svopaul; 11/7/12 at 06:59 AM.
Old 11/7/12, 08:34 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
If ******** could fly, this site would be a pilot forum.
+10 Electoral votes for that post.
Old 11/7/12, 01:31 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Party at Jill's this weekend.
Old 11/7/12, 01:33 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So I was walking to my car after buying some stuff, at the auto part store, when I hear the door opened from another nearby store. My spidey sense told me to turn around so I did, I see a guy running out of the store, being followed by a woman. I realize he had just robbed the store, so I have to choose, either chase after this guy or walk away. I decided I was going go after him, so I put my stuff down and while doing that he ran into a van. Then I think "whoa, this just got dangerous, the guy or guys (only saw one but there could have been more) in the car might be armed", so I did the next best thing and got the license plate number and the make,model and color of the vehicle. Then I walked over to the store clerk, who was already calling the police, and gave her the info.
This all took less than 30 seconds, and I could have gone after the thief and tried to stop the van but I decided the risk was too high, and not worth risking my life over some stolen stuff.

Last edited by shurtual86; 11/7/12 at 01:34 PM.
Old 11/7/12, 01:43 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
wow james! Way to go man. you did plenty. good call.
Old 11/7/12, 01:45 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by codeman94
Old 11/7/12, 01:46 PM
Banned

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by shurtual86
So I was walking to my car after buying some stuff, at the auto part store, when I hear the door opened from another nearby store. My spidey sense told me to turn around so I did, I see a guy running out of the store, being followed by a woman. I realize he had just robbed the store, so I have to choose, either chase after this guy or walk away. I decided I was going go after him, so I put my stuff down and while doing that he ran into a van. Then I think "whoa, this just got dangerous, the guy or guys (only saw one but there could have been more) in the car might be armed", so I did the next best thing and got the license plate number and the make,model and color of the vehicle. Then I walked over to the store clerk, who was already calling the police, and gave her the info.
This all took less than 30 seconds, and I could have gone after the thief and tried to stop the van but I decided the risk was too high, and not worth risking my life over some stolen stuff.
Did you see him carrying any merch? What kind of store was this?
Old 11/7/12, 01:47 PM
MOTM Committee Member

you did the right thing man
Old 11/7/12, 02:00 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by codeman94

Originally Posted by stangfoeva
you did the right thing man
Thanks guys, I kinda feel bad that they got away, but hopefully the cops get them quickly.

Did you see him carrying any merch? What kind of store was this?
He was carrying some plastic containers, looked kinda like the Tide laundry detergent containers but red, this was at a dollar store.
Old 11/7/12, 02:02 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts

That's good, most people nowadays just look the other way.

You weren't carrying?
Old 11/7/12, 02:25 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Party at Jill's this weekend.
I bought some of this limited edition Pinnacle too. Heard it's good with apple cider

Smart move. No sense putting yourself in harms way
Old 11/7/12, 02:29 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts

Hopefully the morons get caught.
Old 11/7/12, 02:37 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Hopefully the morons get caught.
Esp over goods.

Great job getting the plate!
Old 11/7/12, 02:38 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
So this morning I decided to tackle the rest of my header bolts. Hope this took care of my small leak. Pulling the starter out of a terminator is pure hell.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast