Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 3/7/10, 11:05 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
UNO rocks!

Old 3/7/10, 11:34 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
sorry to hear about your dog nathan

why do they put the stupid wheel in cars upside down when they park them? If I'm going to sit in the car to get a feel for how it sits, I want the wheel upright.

The more and more I think about the Mustang, the more I think I'm going to pass. I think I'm still going to go back and check it out, but in all likelyhood I'll end up passing, it's 8500, but then I have a good bit of stuff that I'd need to spend money on right off the bat, and I'm not really looking at it. It's situations like this why I like to have time to think about things, and not jump into stuff.

It's like I said, I've waited this long, what's a few more weeks? If it wasnt for the accident damage, I'd have it in the driveway now, but that really scares me. And this way I'll be able to save up a bit more, and maybe get a nicer one.

Last edited by StangMahn; 3/8/10 at 12:12 AM.
Old 3/8/10, 05:59 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Ouch 6 hrs is a state of mind remember that and you'll be fine
Yeah I have a tendancy to remember that when I wake up all of a sudden at my desk at work. LOL

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Dies anyone know a good way to remove sticker pinstripes that have been on a vehicle for 14 years? The Bronco has gold pinstripe on the top crease and down at the rocker panel. I need to remove them as I'm going with an all white and black theme.
You can try this....

Or try this

Of course you need to apply heat to them while you are trying to take them off. If it is warm outside then maybe just having them in the sun might do that trick also

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
The other thing happening today (the bad part) is my dog isn't doing very well. Over the weekend her eye got really swollen up and she didn't seem like herself at all. My sister called me today at the show and said she was doing really bad and thought she should go in right away. The earliest we could get into our regular vet (called friday) was this tuesday, so my mom and my sister took her to a different 24 hour vet somewhere. They found out she had some kind of thing pushing up behind her eye, and it burst when the vet opened her mouth to look her over. They said she's lost vision in her left eye, and they may eventually have to remove it. Right now she has a bunch of the infection draining into her mouth and it smells absolutely horrendous. They brought her back home, and she's on several different medicines we have to give her every so often. We also have to clean the area around the eye so many times, and keep her comfortable. It's gonna be a lot of work, plus working it all around everyone's schedules is gonna be tough. I feel so bad for her. She's had so many problems with her eyes and got sick quite a bit over the years, and now she's lost her one eye.
Man that is sad to hear. I know what you are going thru. Been thru things like that myself. I hope that she pulls thru and gets better fast.

Last edited by BoogieNights; 3/8/10 at 06:01 AM.
Old 3/8/10, 06:04 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Nathan did you get to sit in the Raptor at the auto show??
Old 3/8/10, 06:44 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 185 Likes on 124 Posts
Sorry to hear about your dog, Nathan
Old 3/8/10, 07:03 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Nathan did you get to sit in the Raptor at the auto show??
Yes.

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Sorry to hear about your dog, Nathan
Thanks guys. The docters for some dumb reason gave her oral pills and she's having really hard time eating anything. I managed to get the pill wrapped in cheese in her mouth three times, and she spit it out each time. Now I need to get to school.
Old 3/8/10, 07:29 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Yes.
Man I think Gary hasnt even sat in one yet.

Thanks guys. The docters for some dumb reason gave her oral pills and she's having really hard time eating anything. I managed to get the pill wrapped in cheese in her mouth three times, and she spit it out each time. Now I need to get to school.

What we would do if they spit it out each time is show it down teh middle of a piece of hot dog. They usually will take them that way.
Old 3/8/10, 07:47 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Also very to hear about your best freind Nathan , if they could only speak to us and tell us what's going on !
We'd surley be put in our place.
Old 3/8/10, 07:49 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Also very to hear about your best freind Nathan , if they could only speak to us and tell us what's going on !
We'd surley be put in our place.

Oh I surely dont want them talking to me. Everyday would be filled with complaining form one of my dogs for sure.
Old 3/8/10, 07:53 AM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
I'm very sorry for your dog Nathan. Hope she makes it through.
Old 3/8/10, 08:02 AM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
My street is really messed up The broken pipe is fixed, but to do so they had to make the hole even bigger, four lanes wide to be exact. They covered it with gravel and some tar over it, but since it's been raining like crazy these past days, the terrain has sunk and some cracks and holes have appeared on the surface I went through there only once, and that was just enough to mess up the front end of my car The slight sound it made has turned into a loud thud. What PITA. I have to go around a back street to avoid that lunar surface.
Old 3/8/10, 10:38 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Yeah I have a tendancy to remember that when I wake up all of a sudden at my desk at work. LOL

You can try this....

Or try this

Of course you need to apply heat to them while you are trying to take them off. If it is warm outside then maybe just having them in the sun might do that trick also

Man that is sad to hear. I know what you are going thru. Been thru things like that myself. I hope that she pulls thru and gets better fast.
Thanks Dirk. That looks good. Like a plastic chisel.

I've sat in one.

I just haven't driven one. Everytime I'm at the dealer and they have one that just came in it hasn't gone through prep yet and gotten inspection or even the license plate brackets put on. They are always fresh off the truck. Then the next day they are gone because they sell so dang fast.
Old 3/8/10, 11:06 AM

What we would do if they spit it out each time is show it down teh middle of a piece of hot dog. They usually will take them that way.
She won't eat though. Her mouth/jaw is really sore from all the swelling and infection. My mom and sister are taking her back to our normal vet in hopes they can help. I would have gone but I have to leave for my other class in an hour. To top it all, my dad's dog has a tumor and is having surgery tomorrow morning. We're just really hoping it isn't cancer yet, otherwise she probably won't be around much longer either. She's made it pretty far though of all our dogs. She turned 12 in January, and the second oldest dog we had died at 11 from a tumor. All the other ones died well before that age pretty tragically.

Oh I surely dont want them talking to me. Everyday would be filled with complaining form one of my dogs for sure.
I'd like my cat Sandy to talk to me. She's always making strange faces at me when I say something to her, and I think it'd be fun to know what she's thinking.

Originally Posted by edumspeed
My street is really messed up The broken pipe is fixed, but to do so they had to make the hole even bigger, four lanes wide to be exact. They covered it with gravel and some tar over it, but since it's been raining like crazy these past days, the terrain has sunk and some cracks and holes have appeared on the surface I went through there only once, and that was just enough to mess up the front end of my car The slight sound it made has turned into a loud thud. What PITA. I have to go around a back street to avoid that lunar surface.
Man that sucks.

Last edited by Blue Notch; 3/8/10 at 11:07 AM.
Old 3/8/10, 11:22 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Thanks Dirk. That looks good. Like a plastic chisel.

I've sat in one.

I just haven't driven one. Everytime I'm at the dealer and they have one that just came in it hasn't gone through prep yet and gotten inspection or even the license plate brackets put on. They are always fresh off the truck. Then the next day they are gone because they sell so dang fast.
No problem. I actually need to get me a set or two for myself. I didnt know if you sat in one or just had to order one without sitting in it. Now I know and knowing is half the battle

She won't eat though. Her mouth/jaw is really sore from all the swelling and infection. My mom and sister are taking her back to our normal vet in hopes they can help. I would have gone but I have to leave for my other class in an hour. To top it all, my dad's dog has a tumor and is having surgery tomorrow morning. We're just really hoping it isn't cancer yet, otherwise she probably won't be around much longer either. She's made it pretty far though of all our dogs. She turned 12 in January, and the second oldest dog we had died at 11 from a tumor. All the other ones died well before that age pretty tragically.
Yeah I know it is hard to watch them go thru these things. I had to put down one of our stallions on the 4th of July due to him not being able to balance himself when he was eating. He would also fall down just walking. The vet that came out looked at him and knew right then that he had a stroke. We tried to get him well before hand but we just couldnt stand him being that way so we did the next best thing for him. The wife and I took it really hard when we did that. He was family and not just another horse to us.

I'd like my cat Sandy to talk to me. She's always making strange faces at me when I say something to her, and I think it'd be fun to know what she's thinking.
Yeah our old Mastiff gets grouchy and lets us know when we do something she doesnt like. One of the things she lets us know that she doesnt like is not being able to sleep on the bed.
Old 3/8/10, 11:28 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Payback is a you know what
Old 3/8/10, 11:39 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Originally Posted by Knight Rider
Payback is a you know what
Yes I know. It is sad when a 200lb dog acts like a lil kid.
Old 3/8/10, 11:45 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 185 Likes on 124 Posts

Yeah our old Mastiff gets grouchy and lets us know when we do something she doesnt like. One of the things she lets us know that she doesnt like is not being able to sleep on the bed.
My husband wants a Mastiff. Our house just isn't big enough for a dog that size. The dog we have now is 80 lbs and that's plenty big enough. She's a big baby too. It will be a terribly sad day when she goes
Old 3/8/10, 11:53 AM

Vet gave Carmel a shot of antibiotics and pain killers hoping she'll be well enough tomorrow to take the pills. If not she'll have to go back again.
Old 3/8/10, 11:57 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
My husband wants a Mastiff. Our house just isn't big enough for a dog that size. The dog we have now is 80 lbs and that's plenty big enough. She's a big baby too. It will be a terribly sad day when she goes
Yeah we got 3 of them. They are a handfull let me tell that. They are also fun to wrestle with.

Vet gave Carmel a shot of antibiotics and pain killers hoping she'll be well enough tomorrow to take the pills. If not she'll have to go back again.
Just keep your head up and dont let this get you down. She will come out of this fine. I know everybody on here is pulling for her
Old 3/8/10, 12:04 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes I know. It is sad when a 200lb dog acts like a lil kid.
actually i was talking about something else

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast