Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/2/10, 11:25 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

That's gotta hurt
Old 1/3/10, 12:43 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by bluethunderhorse

That's gotta hurt
I'll bet he doesn't have any children anytime soon or want to do the humpty dump
Old 1/3/10, 01:30 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Don't look now, but I'm 21 posts ahead of Gary.

Wow. I didn't see that coming. Guess I haven't been here much lately.

Where the heck is Gary? He hasn't been on much at all lately.
Working on the car/cars.

Today was a 14 hour exercise in suckage. The Shelby brake duct/PIAA light bezels ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR MUSTANGS WITH SUPERCHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least not superchargers with a heat exchanger in the lower grille which includes about all of them except the centris. Oh man does it suck. I'm having to do lots of modifications. I didn't find any of this out because I removed the bumper to do the work, then when I go to put it back on the heat exchanger is completely in the way of the brake ducts. I can't even have brake ducts now. It would be impossible without moving the heat exchanger. Even the PIAA lights are a PITA because the plumbing and the pump are in the way of those.

So I cut some covers to go on the isnide of the brake ducts so it looks like they are there, and I'm relocating alot of the plumbing and the pump. It's taken me quite a while to figure this stuff out. It really sucks, but I'll get her done.

Old 1/3/10, 01:38 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Wow, major pain in the butt. I hate it when stuff like that happens. I'm sure you'll figure it out though.
Old 1/3/10, 01:58 AM
Post *****

It's just annoying. The more mods that are on this car, the more conflicts I get into with previous mods.
Old 1/3/10, 06:52 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 201 Likes on 131 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
I can start traveling in 14 days. I get 4 days of travel before my vacation starts and last for about 2 weeks then it is back out here
Safe travels and enjoy your time while you are home

Welcome to MN weather. -9 right now.
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
12 effing degrees here already and it's barely past midnight. Not to mention the 15mph wind that is blowing.
-3 with the wind chill here this morning. I'm dreading having to go grocery shopping today. It's just too cold to go anywhere

So glad we don't have any hills that big around here.
I have to drive up a hill like that on my way to work when it snows, major suckage.

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
It's just annoying. The more mods that are on this car, the more conflicts I get into with previous mods.
Good luck with it Gary.
Old 1/3/10, 08:00 AM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Yeah, major suckage.
Old 1/3/10, 08:06 AM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hello Everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you all are having a good one and that it stays good all year!!

BTW, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW BABY GARY!!!!!!! thats awesome.

I'm alive, It has been a rough few weeks. I found out last week that my boss is getting let go on Monday, so I have had to try to get things ready at work for me to take over. It's driving me nuts, so much to cover and so much to protect so that when he goes he doesn't take everything with him.

Besides, with the holidays it has been even crazier. Then last Wednesday my Taurus died. Transmission just gave up on the highway. So then Wed night, I had to pick up a new car.

Got a 2006 Altima with 22K miles on it certified to 100K. I couldn't go wrong so I grabbed it.

Ahhhhhhhh just too much going on.
Old 1/3/10, 08:18 AM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by 07S197
Hello Everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you all are having a good one and that it stays good all year!!

I'm alive, It has been a rough few weeks. I found out last week that my boss is getting let go on Monday, so I have had to try to get things ready at work for me to take over. It's driving me nuts, so much to cover and so much to protect so that when he goes he doesn't take everything with him.

Besides, with the holidays it has been even crazier. Then last Wednesday my Taurus died. Transmission just gave up on the highway. So then Wed night, I had to pick up a new car.

Got a 2006 Altima with 22K miles on it certified to 100K. I couldn't go wrong so I grabbed it.

Happy new year Jim!

The damaged transmission thing brings me some deja-vu. That happened to me last year, on new years day!

Congrats and
Old 1/3/10, 09:10 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wait a minute...
Car baby or human baby?
Old 1/3/10, 09:12 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Edson Gary is having another human baby.
Old 1/3/10, 09:17 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for clarifying it Dirk

Congrats Gary
Old 1/3/10, 09:19 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by bluethunderhorse
Nathan why sell the CAI after you just got it

Your not scared of hose clamps are you
could be the fear of the unknown an all or that he's thinking that his warrenty may be voided if he uses it !
Old 1/3/10, 09:20 AM
Team Mustang Source

must be at it again , why he's not here ? Good man or he was theatened for child neglect ?
Old 1/3/10, 09:41 AM
Team Mustang Source

Nathan driving an S197 ? I thought he said he'd never driven one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWuDxaKuErQ&feature
2:02 into the video
Old 1/3/10, 09:48 AM
Post *****

Thanks Jim and Edson!
Old 1/3/10, 11:28 AM

As was said before, major suckage. At least you can work on your car though without getting frostbite.

Originally Posted by 07S197

Crazy week Jim. Good luck with getting things figured out at work. And congrats on the new car. Pics or ban.
Old 1/3/10, 12:14 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by edumspeed
Happy new year Jim!

The damaged transmission thing brings me some deja-vu. That happened to me last year, on new years day!

Congrats and
Same to you Edson, I knew transmission was on it way out since the summer. I'm just glad it didn't leave my stranded somewhere.

Crazy week Jim. Good luck with getting things figured out at work. And congrats on the new car. Pics or ban.
Thanks for the vote of confidence with work Nathan.

Here are a few pics of the Taurus just before I limped it to the dealer. Can you believe they gave me 1k for it??????

What kills me is it had new brakes, 4 new tires & a new gas tank.

Here are a few pics of the Altima. Kinda a mint metallic fairy green color. But the price was right and thats all that really matters.

So here is the new ride:

It's not to bad right?????
Old 1/3/10, 01:35 PM

Not bad at all. Thought it could be a Ford.

Super mad right now. I was installing my bullitt fuel door and the paint cracked on it. And no it's not my fault. It happened on the door itself, so no, I didn't over tighten any screws. There was already a small, barely noticeable defect in the paint, so I'm guessing it was just a bad paint job to begin with. I'm gonna contact AM, and see if they'll replace it or not.
Old 1/3/10, 02:10 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 201 Likes on 131 Posts
Altima looks really clean Jim. So, will you be taking over the position at work permanently or just stepping in for a little while?

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast