Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 10/16/09, 11:31 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I gotta be honest. I didn't always remove them. Most of the time they were left on. Faster to get dressed that way.
That never worked well for me. I used to chafe easily.
Old 10/16/09, 11:45 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
That was definitely a problem.
Old 10/16/09, 11:52 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thankfully, not a problem of mine
Old 10/17/09, 05:30 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
chafing
Old 10/17/09, 07:58 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Well if it was in a convertible it would be loud enough. Besides I've got 7 for the raping and pillaging of ear drums.

PC's are so 1990's.
**** straight! That's what the VB will be for

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
If I did that with all my CDs, it'd take about 20 minutes.
me too...I've got maybe 20

Originally Posted by 1999Pony
I dont have the patience to load up my CD's and I dont even have that many.

By the way Top Gear is sweet.
yes, yes it is

Admittedly I haven't bought CD's in a few years, but back in the day I used to buy them.

I've got about 320 or so I guess.

Some of them I've had for 25 years or so. Like U2 Unforgettable Fire I got in the 8th grade. lol

It was my very first CD. Madonna was my 2nd. And Beastie Boys was my 3rd.
Madonna, really? c'mon man

You keep laughing little man. I was in the 8th grade. I had my Vans shoes, my Swatch watch, and my Guess jeans.
better than your croatian watch...

Me too. Madonna is one of the only ones I'll admit too. There's some worse than even that.
oh jeez...so there's barbara streisand on your mac?

Originally Posted by 1999Pony
I was pretty good about CD's. And Im not ashamed to say that Space Jam was da bomb.
yes it was, I did buy that one

Old 10/17/09, 09:01 AM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
That's awesome!!

So last game of the season was last night. We won 36-12. Final record is 5-1. Our defense never allowed more than 14 points, and in all but 1 game, the offense never scored less than 21. And that's on the safe side. We only had 2 close games, the rest were blowouts of 38-6, 36-12, and 31-6. I was in 5 tackles last night, hurried the QB a few times, and 3 times hit him, one of which caused a pass to nearly be picked off. The other team scored on their first and last posessions, but couldn't do anything otherwise, so I really don't have too much to report lol. Now I'm free to get stronger, and find a job

Wow my internet goes down all day at work and this is all you guys post.

Partseses have arrived for the Vert.

Including:
New Front Bumper
Wires
Coil
Rotor cap
CAI
headlight bulbs
STB
springs
02 extenders

and thats it for now.

Some parts are still in transit and the Steeda stuff will be here tomorrow, and the rest of the American Muscle stuff will be here Monday.

I also finally got my tune and my jpeg from my dyno tune. I kept having to remind the guy and he begrudgingly gave it to me. He said it was a courtesy and I paid for the dyno tuning and not the tune file.

Well I guess I won't use him again. He said I shouldn't need it. But WTF happens if something happens to my tuner. Or the tune inside the car. Anyway. I got it. I was disappointed in his attitude though. I should have gotten it that night before I left. And the dude even said he would 'give' it to me the next day by email when he got in. But because it was so late we all wanted to get home.

So here's the dyno chart...
What a jerk that guy is, but great that you got the tune and the vert parts.
I hate dealing with idiots. Nowadays about the only way to avoid dealing with idiots is to not leave the house.

No, they can get you there too.

I got the Steeda. It was like the only one AM had.

Especially at your house.

I don't think Edson is with us anymore.

I'm not sure he ever was Nathan...

That was my daily smiley abuse for today. G2g work
Lata.
Old 10/17/09, 01:40 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Epic smiley quote.
Old 10/17/09, 04:26 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Well if it was in a convertible it would be loud enough. Besides I've got 7 for the raping and pillaging of ear drums.

PC's are so 1990's.
Sounds like my truck

I can already tell my hearing is gettin' worse. Where the radio on my moms car used to be almost unbearably loud for long periods used to be is now normal listening volume
Admittedly I haven't bought CD's in a few years, but back in the day I used to buy them.

I've got about 320 or so I guess.

Some of them I've had for 25 years or so. Like U2 Unforgettable Fire I got in the 8th grade. lol

It was my very first CD. Madonna was my 2nd. And Beastie Boys was my 3rd.
to the Beastie Boys. Fight For Your Right!
Yeah its expensive. I can only see getting one for a long, long time. I could have gotten my transmission instead of this.

Who here thinks I should do a T-5 swap in the vert?
I think it'd be sweet, but since the vert is a cruiser, stick with auto and some rear gears
Old 10/17/09, 04:46 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't think Edson is with us anymore.
I'm not sure he ever was Nathan...

I dont get it
Old 10/17/09, 05:02 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
jeez, this is all the posts for a day? it ain't like ya'll been out doing something...

I got up this morning, took dad's car to the Ford place to have an issue checked on...end of story, he needs a new EGR valve, and spark plugs, and he's tired of Ford's crappy service. Got some uber-delicious breakfast, and then got my oil changed..I think I'm going to have to start going back there more often...the chick that does the reception area stuff also checked the fluids under the hood of my car...I was distracted for a few minutes, haha.

I've now got two perfectly clean cars. Dad helped me out, and what a difference having two people makes. In 6 hours, we washed, cleaned, waxed, did the tires and wheels, vaccuumed, rainx-d, installed new windshield wipers, cleaned the weather seals and dash and windows, and stripped off an old sticker. Our two cars look epically awesome!

now onto grabbing a shower, and making some dinner, as well as watching a football game. Congrats Gary!

Last edited by StangMahn; 10/17/09 at 05:03 PM.
Old 10/17/09, 05:03 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by StangMahn
jeez, this is all the posts for a day? it ain't like ya'll been out doing something...

I got up this morning, took dad's car to the Ford place to have an issue checked on...end of story, he needs a new EGR valve, and spark plugs, and he's tired of Ford's crappy service. Got some uber-delicious breakfast, and then got my oil changed..I think I'm going to have to start going back there more often...the chick that does the reception area stuff also checked the fluids under the hood of my car...I was distracted for a few minutes, haha.

I've now got two perfectly clean cars. Dad helped me out, and what a difference having two people makes. In 6 hours, we washed, clean, waxed, did the tires and wheels, vaccuumed, rainx-d, installed new windshield wipers, cleaned the weather seals and dash, and stripped off an old sticker. Our two cars look epically awesome!

now onto grabbing a shower, and making some dinner, as well as watching a football game. Congrats Gary!

I see dinner
Old 10/17/09, 05:29 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Good news and bad news..

good news: bike is home and its sweet

Bad news.. on the drive from San Fran to my house ~32ish miles it blew a gasket and started leaking oil and burning it off on the cooling fins. the leak isnt very bad, and the oil that was in there was far too thin to be using anyway. we put in some thicker oil and kept it off the freeway (but it was still moving at 50ishmph) with no more leaking or burning, so i guess thats good news. I plan on tearing it down and somepoint and doing a rebuilt. the chain and sprocket may need replacing soon too. overall not too bad for an 1100 dollar bike. I was concerned what pete would think of the bike, since hes really got the most experience with them, especially ones that break. despite the leak he thinks its a pretty good bike and a good purchase on my part, something he seldom expresses lol, so i guess arin done gone and did good this time around.

anyhow video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7vVLzgSrYw sound qualite's not the bestest ever, but its alright

Old 10/17/09, 05:37 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Congrats Arin.
Old 10/17/09, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by future9er24
Good news and bad news..

Bad news.. on the drive from San Fran to my house ~32ish miles it blew a gasket and started leaking oil and burning it off on the cooling fins. the leak isnt very bad, and the oil that was in there was far too thin to be using anyway. we put in some thicker oil and kept it off the freeway (but it was still moving at 50ishmph) with no more leaking or burning, so i guess thats good news. I plan on tearing it down and somepoint and doing a rebuilt. the chain and sprocket may need replacing soon too. overall not too bad for an 1100 dollar bike. I was concerned what pete would think of the bike, since hes really got the most experience with them, especially ones that break. despite the leak he thinks its a pretty good bike and a good purchase on my part, something he seldom expresses lol, so i guess arin done gone and did good this time around.

anyhow video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7vVLzgSrYw sound qualite's not the bestest ever, but its alright

Congrats! And sorry about the gasket, maybe it's just an excuse for bigger plans?

So I took the Mustang to the store today instead of my truck. I drove my moms car a few days ago, and I gotta say, both have way more pick up, and handle awesome! The Escape is insano fun with the stick, and the mustang, OMG it feels like it's on rails. I was taking turns I do at 15-20 at 35.

Moral of the story: I never realized how spoiled I was in what I was able to drive all the time.
Old 10/17/09, 06:05 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Real moral of the story:

Trucks don't handle
Old 10/17/09, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Knight Rider
I dont get it
We're referring to your extremely random KR quotes.
Good news and bad news..

anyhow video!
Bike looks sweet Arin, Congrats!! Sucks about the gasket, but that's all part of the fun.

Real moral of the story:

Trucks don't handle
Arin speaks the truth. And because of this, I hate driving my dad's truck and my mom's yukon xl.

Got both the notch and GT's insides cleaned out. Notch is still pretty clean on the outside expect for a couple spots that can be fixed with detailer and a rag. GT needs to be washed really bad. She's covered in mud and roadspray and I refuse do drive her around like that tomorrow.

Last edited by Blue Notch; 10/17/09 at 06:16 PM.
Old 10/17/09, 06:41 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
LOL.....

Old 10/17/09, 06:49 PM

Not sure if this as been posted before or not.
Old 10/17/09, 07:09 PM

Real moral of the story:

Trucks don't handle

Yeah that too

You can't touch the feeling of them when driving though
LOL.....

Old 10/17/09, 07:11 PM
My C/T is cooler than Arin is.

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Madonna? Sorry, I have to laugh.
I only buy CDs if someone I really like comes out with something new. Right now I'm waiting on Carrie Underwood, OneRepublic, and Allison Iraheta. November is gonna be a busy month.

Then how come all of my professors with macs at school still use FF?
lol... the cds I'm waiting for are Eminem, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Game, and Jay Z.... two totally different genres of music.... lmao

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast