Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 10/17/09, 07:29 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Not sure if this as been posted before or not.
Jesus christ

Jason, Eminem's newest came out back in May or so. It's alright, but it's got even less content than Encore
Old 10/17/09, 08:42 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
GT is squeaky clean. Gonna go for a nice drive tomorrow.

For those of you that have iphone/touches, how hard is it to use TMS? I'm thinking of getting a touch to carry around at school. Free wifi ftw!
Old 10/17/09, 08:55 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Me too. Madonna is one of the only ones I'll admit too. There's some worse than even that.
Hahaha, I have a confession. Back in 1992 I got my first "Boom Box" for x-mas. Now the two cd's that I got with it were, ( please don't shoot me) Elton John, and MJ Thriller. I think the second one redeemed me after the first. Right after that I got the Eagles "Hell Freezes Over" & Boys to Men.

I gotta be honest. I didn't always remove them. Most of the time they were left on. Faster to get dressed that way.
Hahahahaha I know that drill all too well. Either that or she changed into a skirt and then they were on and off lickdity split, if she even had any on at all.

Originally Posted by 1999Pony
I was pretty good about CD's. And Im not ashamed to say that Space Jam was da bomb.
Yes, yes it was I have it as well.

WOW I think I would have gotten sick and cried, yea that right cried. I'm not afraid to admit that I shed a tear or two when the GT was backed into by my mother at only 3-weeks old. It's just a guy thing I think, a man and his car. (or truck in Seans case) On a positive note a top body shop or detailer should be able to get most of that off without much damage. Only thing that will be a loss will be the stripes.

On another note the Taurus failed it's inspection for tie rods. And the GT is on its 2nd coat of wax, getting it all set for the winter. Also waxed the Valkyrie while I was at it.

FYI........I also did an oil change on the GT and switched over to M1, important part is I saved $18 buy getting a M1 filter to go with the oil at Autozone. Might be worth picking one up If you use M1.

Last edited by 07S197; 10/17/09 at 08:57 PM.
Old 10/17/09, 09:15 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
GT is squeaky clean. Gonna go for a nice drive tomorrow.

For those of you that have iphone/touches, how hard is it to use TMS? I'm thinking of getting a touch to carry around at school. Free wifi ftw!
I've got a touch, and TMS works great, on'y downside is that you can't multi-quote
Old 10/17/09, 09:33 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
mother effin rain!

It was supposed to be ZERO chance of rain for today! Both of our perfectly clean cars are once again dirty...rained just long enough to wet the cars good!
Old 10/17/09, 09:34 PM
NTTAWWT

some people just need to die for stuff like that
Old 10/17/09, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by 07S197
WOW I think I would have gotten sick and cried, yea that right cried. I'm not afraid to admit that I shed a tear or two when the GT was backed into by my mother at only 3-weeks old. It's just a guy thing I think, a man and his car. (or truck in Seans case) On a positive note a top body shop or detailer should be able to get most of that off without much damage. Only thing that will be a loss will be the stripes.
The guy said later in the thread that the spray paint etched into the paint and that they also poured paint stripper over it.
Originally Posted by StangMahn
mother effin rain!

It was supposed to be ZERO chance of rain for today! Both of our perfectly clean cars are once again dirty...rained just long enough to wet the cars good!
Rain sucks. Sorry about all your hard work.

some people just need to die for stuff like that
Agreed.
Old 10/17/09, 10:20 PM
NTTAWWT

well, then it needs a full strip and repaint..and new extractor vents and weather stripping and windows all around, I think...atleast, and that's just what I remember off the top of my head.

hopefully the rain will drain off btwn now and tomorrow...and if nothing else, I'll wash it this week when I wash one of my friends cars
Old 10/17/09, 10:36 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I spent the entire day working on the Mustang. Both motors are shot. I'm gonna have to replace both motors.

I'll get picks in a minute. I'm just so disgusted right now....
Old 10/17/09, 10:42 PM
Post *****

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 10/17/09 at 10:56 PM.
Old 10/17/09, 10:47 PM

well, then it needs a full strip and repaint..and new extractor vents and weather stripping and windows all around, I think...atleast, and that's just what I remember off the top of my head.

hopefully the rain will drain off btwn now and tomorrow...and if nothing else, I'll wash it this week when I wash one of my friends cars
Should be a lot easier with all the fresh wax. Do you wash all of your friends' cars?

Umm, explanation please?
Old 10/17/09, 10:54 PM
NTTAWWT

just certain ones nathan

gary, you posted the same pic twice

time to swap in a golf cart motor...btw, whatever happened with yours?
Old 10/17/09, 10:58 PM

just certain ones nathan
Old 10/17/09, 11:00 PM
NTTAWWT

last week...a maxima
this week...a beetle, and yes, I'll feel manly washing it! haha even if it does look a bit like a ladybug
Old 10/17/09, 11:02 PM
Post *****

Well the pink Mustang stopped working. So first I test the battery and its good. 6.0 volts.

Then I test the switch and the relays and they're all good. So finally I pull the motors off the gears and the motor does not turn freely. Both of them click and are hard to turn. They're ****ed. So I just ordered some off of ebay. They are basically a really cheap version of an RC car motor. Except they use gears to gear up. It's ridiculous that these things even work in the first place. They are so light duty, yet they really are expected to put out some torque. I mean they are $13 motors in a ****ing car that costs $400.

Anyway.

My golf cart is fine. It sits down in its shed at the golf course collecting dust. I haven't used it in a about 4 months. And before that I haven't used it since last Christmas. I'm probably just gonna sell it because I basically hate golf now. I just got so sick and tired of it. Too time consuming.
Old 10/17/09, 11:04 PM
NTTAWWT

for me it's too expensive...and frustrating...can.never.get.****.ball.going.straig ht!! freakin slice man!

edit: I did not put the space btwn the "straig" and the "ht"...forum error, perhaps?
Old 10/17/09, 11:05 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
time to swap in a golf cart motor...btw, whatever happened with yours?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5GSViNRv5w
Old 10/17/09, 11:07 PM
Post *****

I got as good as i could get playing twice a week. But I just don't have time to play twice a week anymore.

So I get frustrated that I can't play as good as I used to when I used to play alot. End result. I don't even want to go play anymore.

I might play again someday. When I'm an old man or one of the kids starts playing. It's a shame though.

I can still hit the **** out of the ball. I'm always the longest guy on the course.
Old 10/17/09, 11:07 PM
NTTAWWT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU9haLnV2MM&feature=fvw
Old 10/17/09, 11:08 PM

Well the pink Mustang stopped working. So first I test the battery and its good. 6.0 volts.

Then I test the switch and the relays and they're all good. So finally I pull the motors off the gears and the motor does not turn freely. Both of them click and are hard to turn. They're ****ed. So I just ordered some off of ebay. They are basically a really cheap version of an RC car motor. Except they use gears to gear up. It's ridiculous that these things even work in the first place. They are so light duty, yet they really are expected to put out some torque. I mean they are $13 motors in a ****ing car that costs $400.

Anyway.

My golf cart is fine. It sits down in its shed at the golf course collecting dust. I haven't used it in a about 4 months. And before that I haven't used it since last Christmas. I'm probably just gonna sell it because I basically hate golf now. I just got so sick and tired of it. Too time consuming.
Crazy. It'd probably be cheaper to build your own. Even if you do hate golf, the carts can still be a lot of fun. Buy some orange cones and teach your daughters to drive with it.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast